Back To Starting Page Not signed in sign in
Current Forum Users (36) | My Profile | Register | Forum FAQ | Forum Search | UGHH Chat

UndergroundHipHop.com Forums > Hip Hop Discussion Board >
Drop The Mic (tbs) - Starts Tonight (dj Nu-mark & Method Man)

next newest topic | next oldest topic
Share: Add to FacebookAdd to TwitterEmail This
Found: 5 replies
Page: 1
AuthorTopic:  Drop The Mic (tbs) - Starts Tonight (dj Nu-mark & Method Man)
Nassau William Senior

Total Posts: 2598
Location: I still kick it with angels. The difference is that instead of the bar, Iím at my kitchen table.
posted Tuesday, October 24, 2017 1:41:24 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Nassau William Senior

Tune in tonight and every Tuesday at 10:30pm to catch me, as I join TBS's Drop the Mic,†a comic battle rap competition series based on the popular segment from The Late Late Show with James Corden and hosted by Method Man and Hailey Baldwin.†
I created the theme song and serve†as the in house band leader.

Each week, four stars from the worlds of entertainment, music, sports and pop culture will face off in a rap battle royale packed with "I can't believe they just said that" moments. At the end of each head-to-head battle, the studio audience pick the winner.

Partial IP: 97.213.158

Nassau William Senior

Location: I still kick it with angels. The difference is that instead of the bar, Iím at my kitchen table.
posted Tuesday, October 24, 2017 1:42:18 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Nassau William Senior
looks gayaf you triple chinned wgr. u fat and bald, commercial loving, mainstream loser.

eseph84

Total Posts: 6377
posted Tuesday, October 24, 2017 1:43:15 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for eseph84   Click Here to Email eseph84
lol did you just rip on yourself

Partial IP: 62.144.146

Nassau William Senior

posted Tuesday, October 24, 2017 1:50:25 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Nassau William Senior
just figured i'd get it out of the way before the 2 trolls come in and derail the thread

on the real, I could care less about this show. just wanted to give nu-mark and method a little shine.

Mental Patient UGHH Artist

Total Posts: 3780
posted Tuesday, October 24, 2017 2:08:25 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Mental Patient
Nassau - Big congrats on this! Great job for real! 👍;

eseph84

Total Posts: 6377
posted Tuesday, October 24, 2017 4:30:08 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for eseph84   Click Here to Email eseph84
lol nws the m&m 8 mile battle approach, i like it, i gotta remember to do this the next time i announce my latest music project

All times are ET. The time now is 7:27 AM.Post viewed 442 timesPage: 1
 next newest topic | next oldest topic
Hop to: