Back To Starting Page Not signed in sign in
Current Forum Users (36) | My Profile | Register | Forum FAQ | Forum Search | UGHH Chat

UndergroundHipHop.com Forums > Hip Hop Discussion Board >
Blueprint?

next newest topic | next oldest topic
Share: Add to FacebookAdd to TwitterEmail This
Found: 6 replies
Page: 1
AuthorTopic:  Blueprint?
dingleberrymercenary

Total Posts: 2252
posted Friday, December 15, 2017 8:45:57 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for dingleberrymercenary
From Rhymsayers This dude Always been pretty Dope..I don't see to many Post/topics about him..
What are you're Favorite Albums/Cds by him?
I Own these..

The Weightroom
Chamber Music
and I believe there's one cd called Soul Position

How is his newer Stuff/Material?
What am I Missing?

Partial IP: 224.194.89

Selah

Total Posts: 1433
posted Friday, December 15, 2017 9:35:30 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Selah
The concept EP he did recently produced by Aesop was pretty good. His newer solo projects have been pretty hit or miss for me. He changed his production style up for the most part. He taught himself to play piano and started making his own synth patches. He also started incorporating a more electronic music feel to his work. This isnít a bad thing but his darker grimy style changed in the process to more melody driven stuff in the electronic vein. As a lyricist I would say in a lot of cases heís sharper than ever though.

BackToTheOldSchool

Total Posts: 5865
posted Friday, December 15, 2017 9:42:50 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for BackToTheOldSchool
was only good in soul position

Selah

Total Posts: 1433
posted Friday, December 15, 2017 9:43:56 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Selah
Soul Position is a group with him rapping and RJD2 on the production. I liked all their work. I think they did one EP and two albums.

His production work on the first 3 Illogic Albums is some of my favorite stuff of his.

He also produced an album for a guy named Envelope called Shark Bolt. While Envelope is a decent rapper the beats are pretty dope.

Also Zero Star-Foreverís Never Really That Long he does all the production.

He is a member of Greenhouse Effect and produced all their stuff. It went from being him, Inkwell and Manifest to now being just him and Illogic.

On a side note:
Manifest basically robbed Blueprint and then fled Columbus. He ran the weightless we store while Print toured and started dipping in the profits till the bank was empty. Blueprint detailed it in one of his books.

Grafh

Total Posts: 3394
posted Saturday, December 16, 2017 1:53:03 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Grafh
Dude is one of my all-time favorites. I own damn near every project he's ever done or been apart of. I'm not a huge, huge fan of his newer stuff, but I do appreciate that he's branched out and varied his sound so much. He refused to be pidgeon-holed and I respect that. He also has a documentary that just came out as well as some books he's published that are all worth checking out.

illus UGHH Artist

Total Posts: 2356
posted Sunday, December 17, 2017 1:50:04 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for illus   Click Here to Email illus
Blueprint is dope. He's an incredible lyricist and a great performer. Great voice and an all around talented musician.

Adventures in Counter Culture may not be for everyone but I loved it and there are some classic jams on there for me. King No Crown is great as well.

He's always working and touring.

He actually produced my last album and is a featured artist on it along with Slug and Craig G. So maybe I'm bias. lol

Post Coital Cigarette

Total Posts: 734
posted Sunday, December 17, 2017 2:27:02 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Post Coital Cigarette
this instrumental ep he did was dope

love the shit he did for illogic too

All times are ET. The time now is 9:58 AM.Post viewed 743 timesPage: 1
 next newest topic | next oldest topic
Hop to: