Back To Starting Page Not signed in sign in
Current Forum Users (38) | My Profile | Register | Forum FAQ | Forum Search | UGHH Chat

UndergroundHipHop.com Forums > Hip Hop Discussion Board >
Black Thought - Funk Flex Freestyle

next newest topic | next oldest topic
Share: Add to FacebookAdd to TwitterEmail This
Found: 173 replies
Page: 1 2 3 4
AuthorTopic:  Black Thought - Funk Flex Freestyle
HUNTER IS THE HUNTED

Total Posts: 868
posted Saturday, December 16, 2017 9:38:54 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for HUNTER IS THE HUNTED
No Mask is better than Black Thought now. Lol. What a day

Partial IP: 224.194.89

HUNTER IS THE HUNTED

Total Posts: 868
posted Saturday, December 16, 2017 9:43:11 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for HUNTER IS THE HUNTED
Not for nothing. I can freestyle off tbe head pretty amazingly. Possibly the besy alive and Im impressed with Black Thought. You're just an angry bitter hater.
Take into account he's never been invited to hot 97.
After biggie died, the roots label dropped the video where puff and big got beat in they shiny suits.
So this was 20 years pent up.
Karim, eat a dick. Bye

LiquidDo$e

Total Posts: 14150
posted Saturday, December 16, 2017 10:21:33 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for LiquidDo$e
So fucking good...nothing short of mind blowing..

Here!Here!

Paper Piff & Polo

Total Posts: 27
posted Saturday, December 16, 2017 10:55:42 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for Paper Piff & Polo
What makes it amazing is most people cant freestyle for more then 3 minutes without fucking up but his bars maintained quality thru out the entire 10 minutes.
They all made sense and were connected together very well.
He night not of changed his style up but why would he have to.
He was clearly in the zone and that shit dont happen often for most people

Daddy Alfredo (Admin)

Total Posts: 8909
posted Saturday, December 16, 2017 10:57:45 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for Daddy Alfredo
if i was a 22 yr old shit stain still id geek over this but dude consistently drops shit like this and features every yr but refuses to do a solo without the asshole roots band. the sooner he gets away from barrel ass quest love the better. fuck this "freestyle"

Paper Piff & Polo

Total Posts: 27
posted Saturday, December 16, 2017 1:09:51 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Paper Piff & Polo
I mean was it "freestyle" off the top of the head?
I dont know im pretty sure he had some of it memorized possiblybif not all of it but either way it was cool

breathcontrol

Total Posts: 3265
Location: Hip Hop will let you be whatever you want to be, as long as you're not F-A-K-E - Chuck D
posted Saturday, December 16, 2017 3:34:11 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for breathcontrol
dope

LiquidDo$e

Total Posts: 14150
posted Saturday, December 16, 2017 3:47:21 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for LiquidDo$e
LOL at ETW.....for sure man, whatever you say. I don't like dope on the spot raps with ridiculous lyrics for ten minutes straight that go on without a hitch either.

dj rolo

Total Posts: 4676
posted Saturday, December 16, 2017 4:56:03 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for dj rolo
no mask chill LOL, You can't in no way dis what Thought put down. he bodied that verse...and that is undisputed.

he been a GOAT-level emcee for a grip, back when we first heard him, most of y'all wasn't even coming outside or probably wasn't born, but you just can't dis anything about this. i'm sure we all know this ain't off the top, but regardless...shit is fire

no mask

Total Posts: 10121
posted Saturday, December 16, 2017 5:02:24 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for no mask
^i feel gino (alfredo). i mean, black's a huge financially propped up artist and he was able to recite some writtens for 10 minutes? every emcee should be able to do that! many do. and he is great and it is a considerable feat! he's an expert at dropping his 1 style with laser precision. and i bet the people who record him love that he's a 1 take wonder- and thats nothing to scoff at. hes an expert in the booth and on the stage- all good stuff. but is he a next level emcee? NOPE! sorry!

Clockworx (Admin)

Total Posts: 41439
posted Saturday, December 16, 2017 5:03:57 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Clockworx
Only on UGHH can a freestyle where 99% of hip hop fans universally agree was top shelf turn into a 100 page debate

ci_fus

Total Posts: 4308
Location: Toronto - 2jzgte,gt40r,tomi cams,9:1 CP, AEM V2, 1100cc, Audio with 2 12" - Marcberg - Hide my Tears
posted Saturday, December 16, 2017 5:32:46 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for ci_fus
LMFAO ^^^ Exactly!

Even if everyone "should" be able to do this, yea right, not everyone sounds GOOD doing it!

That's like saying all actors should be able to play the "forest gump" role because its acting and its expected of them. There is so much more than just being a rapper and being able to rhyme, freestyle or not and making it sound good.

Daddy Alfredo (Admin)

posted Saturday, December 16, 2017 5:38:27 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Daddy Alfredo
lol at go without a hitch and all this "one take" talk. ive literally only heard action bronson fuck up freestyles. so "one take" doesnt mean shit to me. they SHOULDNT fuck up.

ci_fus

Location: Toronto - 2jzgte,gt40r,tomi cams,9:1 CP, AEM V2, 1100cc, Audio with 2 12" - Marcberg - Hide my Tears
posted Saturday, December 16, 2017 6:01:01 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for ci_fus
Daddy Alfredo - you have to step away from this as a critic or even a fan.

a 10 minute freestyle / session straight isn't easy at all. Do it you're self.

Seriously, that's a foolish statement. The skill required to do 10 minutes off the dome, on beat, with rhythm, and sound good isn't an expectation I hold on any rapper / mcee.

That's like saying you're in the NBA you must hit all your fee throw shots, 100%.

Daddy Alfredo (Admin)

posted Saturday, December 16, 2017 6:05:21 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Daddy Alfredo
papoose 5 fingers of death is better than this

no mask

posted Saturday, December 16, 2017 6:08:58 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for no mask
All i've said repeatedly is that Thought is a very dope legend and the 10 min barrage is really dope and expertly delivered.

real emcees should be able to recite written verses for 10 minutes. many emcees have a couple albums of verses in their heads and if you plan it ahead and pick, rehearse the verses- it aint anything to get excited about.

LOL at people thinking black thought is a next level emcee and getting worked up cause i spoke the truth.

are you guys saying theres not a bunch of way more talented emcees out there?

no mask

posted Saturday, December 16, 2017 6:16:08 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for no mask
ahh ci fus fucked up! he said:

"Seriously, that's a foolish statement. The skill required to do 10 minutes off the dome, on beat, with rhythm, and sound good isn't an expectation I hold on any rapper / mcee."

^ you said it was off the dome! but it wasnt! its pre written memorized. off the head or dome means made up on the spot and none of this was.
LOL

see! people argue cause there fan boys but they dont know the science. i can rap verses for 20 mins. especially if i prepare.

the bar is set low these days.

ci_fus

posted Saturday, December 16, 2017 6:23:37 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for ci_fus
My man, you just don't get it.

First - Talent - Subjective and really quite Vague.

I will use you're boy Myka 9 , as nicely as i can.

As complex as you think he is with his multi syllables, fast rapping, obscure subject style is, Off the bat(again subjective) he sounds like garbage. I can't stomach 30 seconds worth forget 10 minutes

Black is the complete package, and that is more than just being whatever the hell you call "talent"

You don't have "Talent" in the rap game if you don't sound good, if your flow isn't right, if your sound isn't right

Myka 9 - has a limited talent because other than whatever the hell it is he does that you think hes really good(and all other like him), hes a novelty act. Someone who can rap, and appeals to people like you and and fans of his. You're minority on that subject and if you require evidence of that LOOK IN THIS THREAD!

This is UGHH not some random spot for people to discuss rap. You're entitled to your opinion but You're on your own with it and thats THAT!

ci_fus

posted Saturday, December 16, 2017 6:24:52 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for ci_fus
I also said

"a 10 minute freestyle / session straight isn't easy at all. Do it you're self. "

i acknowledged it is n't a freestyle, off the dome i meant to say no reading and a planned mix of songs / verses"

I din't f up.

ci_fus

posted Saturday, December 16, 2017 6:27:15 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for ci_fus
Why don't you list 5 more talented rappers than black thought. I'd be interested to see who you post, And if even just one of them is Myka 9 - You messed up/ lose.

no mask

posted Saturday, December 16, 2017 6:40:31 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for no mask
^LOL

first- many dont get it like I do.

WHAT is black thought your fucking idol- cause your collapsing all over the place trying to do P.R. for him. lol

calling myka a novelty act? see! you dont know the real history. busta rhymes was heavily influenced by myka 9 in the late 80's! many were influenced and black thought would say mykas better then him no doubt. myka has tracks dating back to 1985 and he was the first to style so next level with many styles etc. dont you know that most dont know the in depth real shit!? they go with the popular shit cultural shit and never really dig too deep. many known legends would disagree with you and they all give myka mega props. you generalized what he does! he raps slow a lot too and sings and has many styles! do or homework man.

all that dumb shit about myka not being listenable is just your brain not being used to that high frequency vibrations man. the masses dont know shit.

ci_fus

posted Saturday, December 16, 2017 6:50:40 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for ci_fus
I'm not going to reply to that nonsense you just typed.

List 5 more talented rappers than black thought!

no mask

posted Saturday, December 16, 2017 6:53:38 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for no mask
oh yeah , heres 15 more talented emcees:

Myka 9
Phaorohe Monch
Percee P
aceyalone
busdriver
ellay khule
big pun
r.a. the rugged man
radioinactive
eligh
supernatural
chino xl
p.e.a.c.e.
kool g rap
xololanxinxo
casual
saafir

even busta rhymes is more well rounded,stylistic,soulful, skilled.

blacks thought is a 1 trick pony.

no mask

posted Saturday, December 16, 2017 7:06:49 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for no mask
^oh i forgot:

aesop rock

ci_fus

posted Saturday, December 16, 2017 7:08:49 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for ci_fus
Myka 9 - No !
Phaorohe Monch - Nice, but No
Percee P - no
aceyalone - No!
busdriver - GTFO
ellay khule - Never heard of him but No!
big pun - Ok, maybe
r.a. the rugged man - No
radioinactive - ??
eligh - NO
supernatural- NO
chino xl - Maybe, but no
p.e.a.c.e. - ?
kool g rap - Maybe, Ill give it some thought
xololanxinxo - ??
casual - NO
saafir - Nope

Now that i see you're taste of music, and most of who you posted are similal , You listen to music i can't personally stomach most of the time. That's me and i;m sure a lot of people but that won't take away form them being better, which they arn't IMO.

Lot of nerd rap , With a bunch of people who don't have a "Classic albu", near classic album, except for People like you. They're just poeple with a type of talent that lack the means to be good outside of this UGHH box and thats nto me being brainwashed.

Ill put it to you like this.

They're like cabbage rolls. Unless you were brought up with them, they're just not good tasting for most people. \

that's similar to most of the people you listed.

most of them couldn't make a good rounded, generally accepted - this is IMPORTANT, album.

If i rap while taking a shit , it's original right? It doesn't mean its good. They have some talent, i wont say no, but their useless outside for a limited fan base, and will never make a "great album"

I doubt any of what i just said meet your means to understand what I'm saying.

ci_fus

posted Saturday, December 16, 2017 7:22:37 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for ci_fus
ANd as much as i got love for - kool g rap

That's a straight up definition of a one style sounding person. He hasn't changed the formula with his rhymes in Decades. now i don't mind this, but it goes against you r very comments about black Thought.

Daddy Alfredo (Admin)

posted Saturday, December 16, 2017 7:27:49 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Daddy Alfredo
lol at black thought being better than kool g rap and a maybe at pun. please. even ghostface is better than black thought. and monch is def better to.

ci_fus

posted Saturday, December 16, 2017 7:32:16 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for ci_fus
Black Thought Confirms Murderous Hot 97 Freestyle Was Off The Top

fter Black Thought murdered his Hot 97 Funkmaster Flex freestyle on Wednesday (December 13), The Roots legend found himself the #1 trending topic on Twitter. Reactions to his 10-minute lyrical slaughter poured in from fans and peers alike. Sean “Diddy” Combs even dubbed it the “greatest freestyle in Hip Hop history.”

On Friday (December 15), the Philly-bred MC — real name Tarik Trotter — sat down with Jimmy Fallon on The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon! where he was interviewed like any other A-lister. During the conversation, the longtime friends (and co-workers) discussed the freestyle and Black Thought confirmed it was indeed off the top.

Fallon asks, “How in the heck do you do that? That was all freestyle?” to which Black Thought replies, “Yeah, yeah.”

The Hip Hop vet then explains what he was thinking going into it.

!!!!!!!!

Daddy Alfredo (Admin)

posted Saturday, December 16, 2017 7:33:18 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Daddy Alfredo
think bout all the great solos ghost has. bet my truck if black thought had mutiple solos it would mirror mos defs career down to every detail.

no mask

posted Saturday, December 16, 2017 7:35:04 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for no mask
^your fucked!

good luck in life.

you didnt even know shit about half the rappers i listed! hahaha

you know shit.

NOW go BLOW black thought!

done debating with weird dudes that know 1/10th what i do.

ci_fus

posted Saturday, December 16, 2017 7:39:30 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for ci_fus
No mask you clown, look at what i just posted. What do you say about that?

Daddy Alfredo - you think black thought didn't hold his own on Super Lyrical?

Plus Puns body of work after CP, isn't that extensive. Not enough but i said maybe, if you want to say pun go ahead.

I love G rap. But rapper vs rapper, thought has him IMO but i wont go against any man who says no to that one

No mask, you're a goof and ill leave it at that. Reply to the Blakc though interveiw i posted. HE said it was off the top. Now unless you're going to call him a liar, Own up and be HUMBLE!

Daddy Alfredo (Admin)

posted Saturday, December 16, 2017 7:43:43 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Daddy Alfredo
pun killed black thought.

canibus>>>>>>black thought
royce da 5'9>>>>>black thought

ci_fus

posted Saturday, December 16, 2017 7:47:13 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for ci_fus
LMAo, you lost with canibus.

no mask

posted Saturday, December 16, 2017 7:49:01 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for no mask
i can tell most of it wasnt off the head based on the timing, his behavior patterns, how great certain multis were, how intertwining shit was- he's not a fucking computer!

this is a planned publicity stunt.

so he's a lying prick then! and fuck fallon-thats corny shit and fuck what puff thinks with his wack ass.

your a blind follower of mainstream media man- getting excited with your puff said it! and it was on fallon!- so basic. hahaha

black thought is only above average. he's far from next level and he's a fuckin sell out. there i said it!

a fuckin sell out. uncle tom. rappin for jimmy like a bunch of clowns. the roots sold out, many of their recent albums are watered way down to play along with their owners-the label.lol

lay down!

if black thought claims this is off the head-he's a fraud!

ci_fus

posted Saturday, December 16, 2017 7:53:55 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for ci_fus
The Roots legend found himself the #1 trending topic on Twitter

That's an accolade Myjka 9 WILL NEVER, EVER have even with a 20 minute freestyle.

Sean “Diddy” Combs even dubbed it the “greatest freestyle in Hip Hop history.”

Many won't give two shits about what puffy deems "the best", I'm one of them, BUt this is the richest man in rap business who, lets be honest, Never messes with a man like thought giving him praise

again, myka 9, or any of those people listed will Ever get this.

Fallon then gifts him with a printed out version of his freestyle lyrics before the conversation turned to how Black Thought met his Roots brethren Amir “Questlove” Thompson.

again being interviewed on prime time TV , this sin't done for anyone and is a great accomplishment.

then he freestyles some more in the interview

[Verse]
Uh, I'm sorry for your loss
It's a body dead in the car and it's probably one of yours
The writing all across the window and the walls
Whether it was true or false, we shouldn't have got involved
Remember, we walked past the teacher, take the chalk and laugh
We wrote punishments: "I will not talk in class"
Now it's pistols punishing people for talking fast
And all these innocent bystanders is hauling ass
I hate to say I told ya'll, but I told ya'll
Things fall apart when the center too weak to hold ya'll
I'm just collecting what you owed to my old jawn
You 'bout to get swooped down on and stoled on
Fools swear they wise, wise men know they foolish
Well, we was headed for the web even before computers
I never thought you'd give me a reason to do this
Cain and Abel, Jesus and Judas
Caesar and Brutus, I see intruders, avert your eyes
I told you keep out of the hood, circumcise
How could you sleep? I thought you always was the first to rise
Ay, yo, you heard the line, "Everybody plays the fool"?
Well, I'll be that exception to the rule
The principal that hand-deliver lessons to the school
I was making major moves, my dollar déjà vu
My mission was my ambition was brandishing a tool
To be a' icon, wearing slippers made of python
Get mine quicker 'cause I'm slick as a pipeline
Transportin' the oil, tribulation and toil
Hit the operation, but I'm back in the soil
Got my crown tilted, my gown quilted, silk with cashmere
Burn the room down in a minute, built it last year
Newsflash, I dodged the bullet that killed the cashier
My homie told me to come with him to the masjid
Them brothers said, "Don't go from written bars filled with rage
To primetime television and your gilded cage
Then forget it's people in the world still enslaved"
I barbwired my wrist, and let it fill the page
Gun fire n' flares, sirens glare
I'm in a iron chair where people who care
Don't get the lion's share
When I don't give a fuck, then I ain't fair
I'm on a higher tier with people getting money like the financier
Cash the herald
I'm fresh chopped, A Bevel
Rap on a doctorate level, so F. Scott Fitzgerald
Maybe I'm the new Rakim, maybe I'm fat Pharaoh
Undergarments or armor be my intimate apparel
Pre-Kardashian Kanye, my rhymeplay immaculate
Same cadence as D.O.C. pre-accident
Maybe, my accumen's on par with Kool G. Rap and them
Give me the proper respect, mothafucka, we back again
For a couple things we lost in a fire
The drive, the desire to perform on a higher plateau
I'm at that show, lost in a mire
Wondering how we got so far from inspired
Look, when photos were sepia-toned
And record players were somethin'
You would keep in your home
Yo, the traveler, the meaning of Tariq, he was known
For the exemplary performance, uniquely his own
I made the twenty-one pound for some a newfound religion
When money's put down, it's only one sound to make
OGs and young lions equally proud to listen
The secret amalgamism, a algorithm
Coming from where only kings and crowns permitted the darkness
Where archaeologists found my image in parchment
Rolled into a scroll, holding a message for you
It said, "The only thing for sure is taxes, death, and trouble"
The anomaly sworn solemnly, high snobbidy
Freakanomics and war policy, dichotomy
That's Heaven and Hades, Tigris and Euphrates
His highness, the apple of the Iris to you ladies
As babies, we went from Similac and Enfamil
To the internet and Fentanyl
When all consent was still against the will
I got that detox for ya'll
The microphone doctor, black Deepak Chopra
I'm a griot that make you wanna peacock your arm
Every heavy dignitary paying me top, regards
Boy, I'm three optics far from your binoculars
So, that smart money finna get the heat out the car
Yo, I'm K-Dot Lamar meets 2Pac Shakur
Got profiled by a few cops, too hot to charge
Listen, somebody said a price tag was on the rapper's head
So we gon' see a nice bag when the rapper dead
The mask black, the flag green, black, and red
They'll probably wave a white flag after plasma shed
No doubt, yo, the game went they own route
I can't explain what these lame kids is talkin' about
Or how they fit they own foot into they own mouth
I put a couple bodies in a brown bag, then I'm on route
I'm sneaker shopping with my son, in size 8
Prior to they release, 'cause why wait?
Look, in my estate I got electrified gates
For these blasé guys hating at a high rate
'Cause I dodged fate then got great, the fly's straight
If we ain't family or friends, then we don't vibrate
And I'm that gun in ya'll face, none of ya'll safe
If I catch you at the right time in the wrong place, slippin'
Sippin' on something with a strong taste
Like Whiskey or bootleg Bourbon with a corn base
My Levontae resemble a vehicular threat
The mic I spray, resemblin' the sickle of death
It ain't strenuous to come from a continuous breath
I set fire to the venue, I'ma spin you and step
Rinse, repeat
You checkin' for the sound of the beast
I'm the hound, I'ma creep, I get down, I'ma eat
I'ma keep somethin' to lay a naysayer to sleep
Playin' with heat, nobody or nothin' fucking with 'Riq
Yo, these weaklings is claiming they cutting up in the street
n*gga, peace, you ain't working with nothin' but the police
Listen, you ain't finna be nothing but the deceased
Listen, you in a tournament with a permanent crease
I strike fear in the hearts of rap figures
Who mind bear the stigmas of time, no black privilege
From boom brr-ap n*ggas to trap n*ggas
You in the trap with us, when the lines is as
Vivid as the walls on the graph
Autographed by the Lord of Wrath
I reside between the seconds on the chronograph
How much more CB4 can we afford?
It's like a Shariah Law on "My Cherie Amour"
How much hypocrisy can people possibly endure?
But ain't nobody working on a cure? My young bol
Ya'll just regular, I'm a apex predator
Brim stay fresh, feathered up, etcetera
Nevertheless, I got a message and left
One dead messenger, yep
My pen is Henry Kissinger, Buzz Bissinger
Look, my capo regime is to no redeem
And my oldest son I made Saleem out of New Orleans
Took a golf cart to the Baccarat from the Waldorf
What was on the wall? That depend on what you call art
I'ma say 300k ain't even in the ballpark
I charge more just for awkward small talk
So yes, who's fucking with it if it's not the best?
I get the lobby painted fresh upon my request
It's Kafka-esque, His Holiness, stop the press
That Cobalt blue, reminiscent of Makkaresh
Lord, we got Padma Lakshmi for you
Let her massage your back with black seed oil
The foundation is firm, the flags need soil
Me? I need Royal Tea because I bleed royal
Go through the vein to the brain, fabulous and strange
My journalistic range is a catalyst for change
It got anybody that listen pissing flame
And 'cause the Hall of Fame got so many missing names
I'll acknowledge the original People's not Oliver
Y'all will get the next challenger for Ex Calibur
I'm more policed for my core beliefs
They tried to capture me and brand me on the cheek
With a fleur-de-lis
The side of my heart'll be more discreet
I'm international, my passport page is like War and Peace
I've always played my part from the start
Back in Philly where the triggers is mandatory to spark
With a slightest inflammatory remark
I have you enter living a category apart
Listen, a grain of salt'll tip the scale, it never fails
Walk on egg shells, sleep on a bed of nails
Criminal records like record sales
Making heads or tails
We like Henrietta Lacks up in the cells
My mother was a working class, very loving woman
Who struggled, every dinner could've been the last supper
I come home, chasing good-for-nothing half-cousins
And then walk in the crib to the smell of crack cooking
She was introduced to that substance abuse
On some of the strongest drugs that the government produced
Look, I even got excused by the principal
My story is out of the Dubb Dubb interview
I've seen some ice cold summers, hot winters too
I never thought I'd win Grammy Awards with The Roots
I never thought I would be getting long in the tooth
My OG told me ''Boy you better go and live your truth''
I am a walking affirmation, that imagination
And focus and patience get you closer to your aspiration
And just 'cause they give you shit don't mean you have to take it
My words capture greatness, sworn affidavits
Yours truly, the celestial being
You stay seeing pulling up in a fresh European
High-stepping out of it, dressed to a T
And not another got more soul, 'less you Korean
I’ve been having visions of Nat Turner holding his master’s head Like Yorick and Horatio in Hamlet
Smacking it like a tennis racket underhanded
Send a message through the Gram: ''The Eagle has landed''
Dressed in a military jacket made of canvas
I am no gorilla, I just make 'em go bananas
Outstanding, red, black, and green bandanas
Cocked hammers, hairs on my chin is outstanding
Can't manage the weight of war, that's just how I'm balling
Look, I'm falling from the sky to see my calling
I'm not crawling, I'm a free man like Morgan
Seeing man hood in the hood is a damn good bargain
If a black man don't tap dance
And every girl that got a fat booty, don't lapdance
Well, I guess that's something wrong, huh?
n*ggas completely uninformed
I don't burn bridges, yo, I keep the haters' running for em'
I ain't one of ya'll peers, I'm the sum of all fears
Somebody stronger than me? Who that? I'm all ears
Like Obama, I wish he had another four years
Ya'll some jolly good Hollywood squares
I'm like, ahem, approach the altar with your offering
I spoil rappers rotten like my only offspring
Being His Excellency gets to be exhausting
You in the residency of the one they call
King Dada, Ali Baba, the talented Mr. Trotter
Inside of my right palm, the mark of the stigmata
Big Poppa, wig chopper, emperor Jaffe Joffer, mufucka
I'm stronger than the coffee out in Kafa
All you n*ggas vagina hop, remind me of Icona Pop
I step in the booth, I'm a bull inside a china shop, mollywhoppin'
Watch another cotton picking body drop
Every time we rock, yo, they acting like it's Mardi Gras
'Til the party stop, skirt off like she that Ferrari drop
Soul Cycle pumping that Earth, Wind and Fire body ba-de-ya
Coolin' 'pon the dock, à la marina, hard body yacht
You seen another rapper cleaner, mami? Probably not
How it feel to be the best that did it, I admit it
I'm visiting from planet Bring-These-n*ggas-Death-In-Minutes
And ya'll know I'm exquisite, wicked as Wilson Pickett
The sickness I exhibit, I'm too legit to quit it
I don't fake it 'til I make it, I take it to the limit and break it
Never tinted, what I'm about, I represent it
Infinite just like Chace is, been a million places
Conversation is how beautiful my face is
People hated on how sophisticated my taste is
Then I pulled up on these mothafuckas in a spaceship
Panther mind, I'm made of elements you can't combine
I'm at a level of intelligence you can't define
Einstein, Shakespeare, Voltaire, Tesla
Recording artist slash psychology professor
I preach for the East, never fold under pressure
The beast from the East and I glide like Clyde Drexler
Ayo, my new name is 85 X's
'Cause I'm the rap game certified specialist
When I was reckless I was worried 'bout the guest list
I'm helping rappers everywhere fulfill a death wish
Yo Flex, I'm glad we made contact
My n*gga also know this shit for combat
Brain matter contain too much data
I tell a story like fingerprints and blood splatter

Proper!

Daddy Alfredo (Admin)

posted Saturday, December 16, 2017 7:54:10 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Daddy Alfredo
publicity stunt at 50 yrs old lol u lost ur step african american thought, ur time to drop a good solo is over. but seriously even the cheesy name change this faggot woulda done like mos def. he woulda had a great debut and the rest would be experimental toilet goo.

Partial IP: 43.230.209

ci_fus

posted Saturday, December 16, 2017 7:56:29 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for ci_fus
"i can tell most of it wasnt off the head based on the timing, his behavior patterns, how great certain multis were, how intertwining shit was- he's not a fucking computer!'

You just said earlier men can do this for 20 minutes, so a excellent one can't be done in 10?

Mods, Ban this fool for a week please, if not for the disrespect , just because of the clown status he brings in here.

no mask

posted Saturday, December 16, 2017 8:02:06 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for no mask
and on top off all of that! he's one of these fake revolutionaries , super pseudo conscious -only will scratch the surface though emcees.he might feel what hes saying BUT-he's not saying much! Just enough to sell the image of having depth/and being against the corruption- which is great for pulling people in by their emotions and beliefs and thus gaining him many loyal LONG TERM FANS. common, nas, eminem all do it big time too cause it works! this is insider shit by the way.

ci_fus

posted Saturday, December 16, 2017 8:06:25 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for ci_fus
I swear some of you are straight up crab in the buckets!

This is UGHH,

Black thought just dropped one of the hottest freestyles on HOT 97 with FLEX, gets crazy applauds, #1 twitter subject for the DAY!, television appearance, praise from Puff daddy of all people,

And yet IN here of all places its shitted on?
This place is frustrating sometimes.

and No mask, You freaking out and spilling the beans with your real thoughts

"black thought is only above average. he's far from next level and he's a fuckin sell out. there i said it!

a fuckin sell out. uncle tom. rappin for jimmy like a bunch of clowns. the roots sold out, many of their recent albums are watered way down to play along with their owners-the label.lol
"

Makes my Fucken DAY! I'd ban you on principle, you wack ass halifax nobody. Come to Toronto and do a concert, ill be there(one of five maybe)then take the mic from you and show you how it's done. Corny myka nine wanna be sounding, moon shine drinking, halifax thug street strolling punk with shitty taste in rap.

no mask

posted Saturday, December 16, 2017 8:18:22 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for no mask
ci fus said:

"You just said earlier men can do this for 20 minutes, so a excellent one can't be done in 10?"

no, cork dick- i said any GOOD emcee should have many memorized verses and be able to recite them all in a row, especially if they prepare!

learn how to read!

dosnt matter what you think ! I destroyed every emcee in canada with what i did on my 3 albums. most canadian emcees are some basic one dimensional clones. i get respect though- dont need it form you! popularity sure dont mean quality i canada either!!!!!! i'll tell ya.

no mask

posted Saturday, December 16, 2017 8:22:53 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for no mask
ci pus!

are you mind controlled? do you blindly worship those with power?

cause you saying ban no mask!

you running to the mod authorities like a fuckin snitch!

thats the most lame possible! you cant run to your mommy cause somebody hurt your feelings so you run to the mods!?

LOL

Litney Spears

Total Posts: 2068
Location: “I hate that the bitch wears lipstick while eating food, she basic as fuck” - virgin loser NHL
posted Saturday, December 16, 2017 8:22:57 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Litney Spears
You ever noticed that main people calling him the goat are some of the most nerdiest weirdos and just started listening to rap in the early 2000s

no mask

posted Saturday, December 16, 2017 8:26:17 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for no mask
^YUP!

and of course black thought always got that saturn hat on paying homage to his master horus!

Post COital Cigarette

Total Posts: 690
posted Saturday, December 16, 2017 8:53:48 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Post COital Cigarette
im saying though, how gay is flex? am i right? lol

no mask

posted Saturday, December 16, 2017 9:00:56 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for no mask
^lol- yup- hes mad gay. and i looked at that after you pointed it out too.haha

END THREAD

Litney Spears

Location: “I hate that the bitch wears lipstick while eating food, she basic as fuck” - virgin loser NHL
posted Saturday, December 16, 2017 9:09:05 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Litney Spears
I don't agree with that I have Saturn tats all over my body
I'm glad that black males are waking up in the industry

no mask

posted Saturday, December 16, 2017 9:16:15 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for no mask
^im not even against it observe.i know about it and im just pointing out the deeper shit that most will never see.

Litney Spears

posted Saturday, December 16, 2017 9:16:57 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Litney Spears
If you know about it then keep it quiet

culturesclothing

Total Posts: 2179
posted Saturday, December 16, 2017 10:11:53 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for culturesclothing
at DaddyAlfredo Black Thought flat out out-rapped Ghostface on their collab track. Ghost isn’t better than Black Thought

at Ci_fus Say what you will about Canibus and his career...but catalog-wise, I think that if you take his top 25 best songs, it stacks up with pretty much everyone that you can think of. His catalog is extremely underrated. There are some absolute gems in there.

at no mask out of the people that you listed, only Pun, G Rap, Pharoahe Monch and Aesop Rock are on Thought’s level. Myka 9 is dope, and his talent is definitely recognized by me, but a lot of times I prefer his freestyles to his studio work so that takes him out of the running for me.

Clockworx (Admin)

Total Posts: 41439
posted Saturday, December 16, 2017 10:17:31 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Clockworx
There is no fucking way he did that off the top of his head. It doesn't minimize or make it any less impressive tho. I don't know if he said "Yeah, Yeah" in a sarcastic way or not but he's silly if he thinks heads will believe that wasn't pre-written.

And i don't care who you are, spitting for 10 minutes straight even if they're pre-writtens is fucking impressive.

Litney Spears

posted Saturday, December 16, 2017 10:47:01 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Litney Spears
Lol at thinking spitting a pre written is impressive
Too shorts old songs are almost 10 mins each
Any rapper can rap for 10 mins

All times are ET. The time now is 4:17 PM.Post viewed 2648 timesPage: 1 2 3 4
 next newest topic | next oldest topic
Hop to: