UndergroundHipHop.com Black Friday Sale
Back To Starting Page Not signed in sign in
Current Forum Users (242) | My Profile | Register | Forum FAQ | Forum Search | UGHH Chat

UndergroundHipHop.com Forums > Hip Hop Discussion Board >
Attn: Kallisti87

next newest topic | next oldest topic
Share: Add to FacebookAdd to TwitterEmail This
Found: 4 replies
Page: 1
AuthorTopic:  Attn: Kallisti87
Clockworx (Admin)

Total Posts: 37793
posted Thursday, October 19, 2017 10:24:17 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Clockworx
You like this track?

I just binge watched this show in a couple of days...

It was fucking fantastic. Not a lot of action but if you like the psychology behind serial killers then it's a must watch. Plus it's based on a true story of how the FBI Behavioral Analysis Unit was formed back in the 70's. The first episode was meh but after that it takes the fuck off. They already green lit a second season. It's by David Fincher.

Also watched first 3 episodes of new Slasher season earlier tonight. It's produced by Netflix so they can curse freely and so far it's a pretty interesting story. You peep any of it yet?

You watch new Lucifer episode? It was one of the ones they filmed last season and was centered on Maze. It was alright but the ending was pretty dope.

I heard Mr. Robot was a fucking insane episode. Going to be peeping it tomorrow then Arrow and Supernatural this weekend.

Partial IP: 73.63.89.4

Kallisti87

Total Posts: 743
posted Thursday, October 19, 2017 10:47:30 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Kallisti87
Not the best track from Waterworld but I dig it. Wonder how far that Sam Hill album is from coming out.
Haven't started Slasher yet, was thinking of starting it on Halloween, lol. Lucifer was good, Mr. Robot was really good.
Saw there was a trailer for a movie with the chick who played Carter in POI earlier today.

New The Punisher trailer came out with a release date for this November.

New Chelsea Wolfe music video came out the other day.

Saw this yesterday, lol

Will be watching Arrow and Supernatural tonight. You picked a good time to drop The Flash, last episode Barry and Iris went to fucking couples therapy.

Partial IP: 62.144.146

Clockworx (Admin)

posted Thursday, October 19, 2017 11:14:50 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Clockworx
^That video is lulz.

Yea im glad they finally dropped the release date for Punisher. Less than a month away.

That description of the Flash episode makes me cringe irl. I had a feeling they were going to turn Flash into an Iris/Barry melodrama this season. Fuck that show. It jumped the shark last year anyway.

In regards to Lucifer, i wonder if Sinner Man was the dude at the end having a filing cabinet full of Lucifer and his family/friends. I think that part was probably added later in the year so the stand alone episode would be able have some continuity to this years.

You heard of this?

It's some sort of horror miniseries that dropped on Amazon Prime.

Still gotta get around to checking out that Chelsea Wolfe album in full. Where you rank it on your top albums of the year?

Just came across this newer Purity Ring track...

It dropped couple months ago. It's cool.

Clockworx (Admin)

posted Saturday, October 21, 2017 8:01:08 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Clockworx
You check out last weeks Curb and Vice Principals? Curb hasn't made me laugh as much as VP has this season. The entire party for Lee was fucking hilarious.

From last season but this scene is gold...

Mr. Robot was bugged out. Can't believe they killed off a major character like that, especially once they showed her brain getting sliced into at the morgue to finalize that she was dead. Her story arc was kind of separated from the main one so guess it was time to end it. I had a feeling Darlene was working with the Feds. Glad Elliot was able to turn the tables on them in that last scene.

Arrow was better than the season premiere. Glad it wasn't the Russian that leaked the picture of him as Arrow to the press. Leaves open the mystery for the seasonal villain.

Partial IP: 73.63.89.4

Kallisti87

Total Posts: 743
posted Sunday, October 22, 2017 6:38:49 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Kallisti87
They'll probably not do a full reveal of Sinnerman for a few more episodes I guess, even though his actor has already been revealed outside the show. Seen a couple trailers pop up for that Lore in my youtube subscriptions but didn't bother checking out the trailer 'til right now, looks interesting.
Wouldn't put Chelsea Wolfe's album at the top of my favourite albums of 2017 but it's maybe top 10. Haven't really thought of ranking albums yet this year though.
That Shrines track is cool, was wondering if it would have been a single for an upcoming album but the description just says it was in celebration of the first albums 5th year anniversary.

Think I already mentioned last week's Vice Principals in the old post, it was great how Lee acted so calm and like the bigger man at the party but secretly destroyed all those model planes before he left. Thought it was cool how all the other teacher's had Gamby's back but I wonder if they'll be some kind of power struggle now, where they all try to get Lee demoted or kicked out and Gamby to take his place.
You see any of the deleted scenes from Curb? HBO has put a bunch of them up on their youtube channel.

Never really felt Tyrell's wife was a main character and her arc did seem out of the way of the rest of the show most of the time, so I'm not surprised they ended it, although it was surprising they did it like that.

Diggle's fucked up last episode and now he's going to be the Green Arrow? Lol, this can't end well. Oh yeah and they revealed Bruce Wayne exists in the Arrowverse, when Oliver name dropped him while talking to the press, denying he was the Green Arrow.

Will be watching new Curb and Vice Principals later tonight. Not long 'til Stranger Things season 2 is out, might alternate between that and Slasher season 2 later this week.

All times are ET. The time now is 4:28 AM.Post viewed 277 timesPage: 1
 next newest topic | next oldest topic
Hop to: