UndergroundHipHop.com Black Friday Sale
Back To Starting Page Not signed in sign in
Current Forum Users (251) | My Profile | Register | Forum FAQ | Forum Search | UGHH Chat

UndergroundHipHop.com Forums > Hip Hop Discussion Board >
Drop The Mic (tbs) - Starts Tonight (dj Nu-mark & Method Man)

next newest topic | next oldest topic
Share: Add to FacebookAdd to TwitterEmail This
Found: 5 replies
Page: 1
AuthorTopic:  Drop The Mic (tbs) - Starts Tonight (dj Nu-mark & Method Man)
Nassau William Senior

Total Posts: 2032
Location: Hot box, handsome on a hill, watchin' night lights stretch. A Los Angeles journalist like Fletch.
posted Tuesday, October 24, 2017 1:41:24 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Nassau William Senior

Tune in tonight and every Tuesday at 10:30pm to catch me, as I join TBS's Drop the Mic, a comic battle rap competition series based on the popular segment from The Late Late Show with James Corden and hosted by Method Man and Hailey Baldwin. 
I created the theme song and serve as the in house band leader.

Each week, four stars from the worlds of entertainment, music, sports and pop culture will face off in a rap battle royale packed with "I can't believe they just said that" moments. At the end of each head-to-head battle, the studio audience pick the winner.

Partial IP: 97.213.158

Nassau William Senior

Location: Hot box, handsome on a hill, watchin' night lights stretch. A Los Angeles journalist like Fletch.
posted Tuesday, October 24, 2017 1:42:18 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Nassau William Senior
looks gayaf you triple chinned wgr. u fat and bald, commercial loving, mainstream loser.

eseph84

Total Posts: 5939
posted Tuesday, October 24, 2017 1:43:15 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for eseph84   Click Here to Email eseph84
lol did you just rip on yourself

Partial IP: 62.144.146

Nassau William Senior

posted Tuesday, October 24, 2017 1:50:25 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Nassau William Senior
just figured i'd get it out of the way before the 2 trolls come in and derail the thread

on the real, I could care less about this show. just wanted to give nu-mark and method a little shine.

Mental Patient UGHH Artist

Total Posts: 3417
posted Tuesday, October 24, 2017 2:08:25 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Mental Patient
Nassau - Big congrats on this! Great job for real! 👍;

eseph84

Total Posts: 5939
posted Tuesday, October 24, 2017 4:30:08 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for eseph84   Click Here to Email eseph84
lol nws the m&m 8 mile battle approach, i like it, i gotta remember to do this the next time i announce my latest music project

All times are ET. The time now is 4:25 AM.Post viewed 232 timesPage: 1
 next newest topic | next oldest topic
Hop to: