Back To Starting Page Not signed in sign in
Current Forum Users (62) | My Profile | Register | Forum FAQ | Forum Search | UGHH Chat

UndergroundHipHop.com Forums > Hip Hop Discussion Board >
Mf Doom?

next newest topic | next oldest topic
Share: Add to FacebookAdd to TwitterEmail This
Found: 7 replies
Page: 1
AuthorTopic:  Mf Doom?
dingleberrymercenary

Total Posts: 2121
posted Thursday, December 14, 2017 1:34:39 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for dingleberrymercenary
About to Revisit this..

What's y'all cats Favorite Album/Cd by Mf Doom?
he has a pretty dope Catalog I have most his Cds except Those beat blends special herbs
I even got that live from planet X cd dude has a Strange but Unique style..

Partial IP: 224.194.89

eseph84

Total Posts: 6194
posted Thursday, December 14, 2017 1:59:38 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for eseph84   Click Here to Email eseph84
i like madvillainy

then danger doom

then mm food

ironically all dropped in what like a 2 year span

the one you like is good too of course, but i wasn't hip to it when it first dropped so I don't have those sentimental attachments to it like the other 3 i like best.

and born like this and king gheedorah and the first vik vaughn

quite the catalog. too bad he's slowed down these last few years

ern

Total Posts: 4427
posted Thursday, December 14, 2017 2:12:33 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for ern
I listened to Operation Doomsday and Mm Food the most those are my favorites

dingleberrymercenary

Total Posts: 2121
posted Thursday, December 14, 2017 2:12:38 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for dingleberrymercenary
Eseph84 Yea I misplaced Mm Food it's around here Somewhere..i liked Mad villainy also not sure about it being my favorite though
The king G take me to you're leader was Dope but felt it was Short from what I Remember
These also were Sick..

tippi dink

Total Posts: 5488
posted Thursday, December 14, 2017 2:23:23 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for tippi dink
the mouse and the mask
take me to your leader
madvillainy
mm.. food
born like this
vaudeville villain
operation doomsday
black bastards
jj doom
venomous villain
mr hood

idk if many will agree with me putting the mouse and the mask and take me to your leader above madvillainy, but i grew up watching adult swim and a lot of the toho monster films so there's a lot of nostalgia there, and i think the concepts/sampling on those albums was really well done.

Grafh

Total Posts: 3301
posted Thursday, December 14, 2017 2:35:21 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Grafh
tippi, Mouse and the Mask and Take me to your Leader are both incredible. Personally I consider them both classic albums. The production on Take Me To Your Leader alone is unbelievable. Probably DOOM's best production.

My personal favorite is Operation Doomsday, if for no other reason than that's the album that introduced me to him. I also love how raw it sounds. Dude had such an amazing run though, releasing so many classic LPs that it's really hard to narrow it down to just one.

Daddy Alfredo (Admin)

Total Posts: 3697
posted Thursday, December 14, 2017 5:58:41 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Daddy Alfredo
tippis top 5 is all i like by doom. jj doom was ok but ehh

bUcKtHaDeViL

Total Posts: 1404
posted Thursday, December 14, 2017 7:08:47 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for bUcKtHaDeViL
Doomsday
Madvilliany
Born Like This
Mmm Food
Take me to your leader
Special Herbs 1-9,000

Love MF Doom. One of the greatest emcees ever.

All times are ET. The time now is 8:42 AM.Post viewed 405 timesPage: 1
 next newest topic | next oldest topic
Hop to: