Back To Starting Page Not signed in sign in
Current Forum Users (25) | My Profile | Register | Forum FAQ | Forum Search | UGHH Chat

UndergroundHipHop.com Forums > Hip Hop Discussion Board >
Easy Recording App

next newest topic | next oldest topic
Share: Add to FacebookAdd to TwitterEmail This
Found: 5 replies
Page: 1
AuthorTopic:  Easy Recording App
instatrack

Total Posts: 3
posted Tuesday, February 20, 2018 1:40:18 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for instatrack
Just wondering how you guys capture ideas/freestyles on your smart phones?

I am new here, looks like a cool place to toss ideas around. I try to stay busy writing lyrics, it is so easy to save them on my phone, but I was always looking for a way to capture to publish ideas, so people can give feedback.

I recently developed an App called INSTATRACK that has four recordable tracks and allows you to share recorded audio to your followers.

You can insert audio from file, load a beat then record and mix in your vocals. You can publish and invite people to edit and add a track to create unique collaborations.

Check out www.instatrack.ca for more information.

I am wondering if anyone has had any success with other recording applications? Let me know what you guys think and what works for you. I have always been interested in the creative process! Thanks

Partial IP: 224.194.89

Mental Patient UGHH Artist

Total Posts: 4206
posted Tuesday, February 20, 2018 2:27:04 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for Mental Patient
Good work 👍;

I usually just record in a audio recording app.

The 4 track ones I tried sucked.

Cause theyd record everything.

Id want something that records separate/individual channels.

LhiteWines

Total Posts: 226
posted Tuesday, February 20, 2018 3:19:50 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for LhiteWines
I just write ideas in my head because I am Jay-Z.

instatrack

posted Tuesday, February 20, 2018 3:41:09 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for instatrack
I found the same problem there is no way to record separate on most recording apps.

With INSTATRACK the playback is through the headphones. So you can listen to the beat and record without bleed from the previous tracks. It works well to add hype tracks or layer the vocals.

I am excited about the possibilities of recording ideas quickly then sharing with another mc for a collaboration.

How do you guys teach other members of your group a chorus idea for example?

Mental Patient UGHH Artist

Total Posts: 4206
posted Tuesday, February 20, 2018 4:18:09 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for Mental Patient
Chorus I just say a chorus. The team agrees or doesn't.

Im gonna check out your app.

Great work here 👍;

instatrack

posted Tuesday, February 20, 2018 7:26:59 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for instatrack
Thanks man, let me know what you think. Instatrack is available on Android. I am thinking of perhaps having a freestyle contest later in the year with cash prizes.

All times are ET. The time now is 2:14 AM.Post viewed 459 timesPage: 1
 next newest topic | next oldest topic
Hop to: