UndergroundHipHop.com 12 Days of Christmas
Back To Starting Page Not signed in sign in
Current Forum Users (102) | My Profile | Register | Forum FAQ | Forum Search | UGHH Chat

UndergroundHipHop.com Forums > Hip Hop Discussion Board >
New Admiral Crumple Album Promo Art N Revisiting Kool Keith Colab

next newest topic | next oldest topic
Share: Add to FacebookAdd to TwitterEmail This
Found: 29 replies
Page: 1
AuthorTopic:  New Admiral Crumple Album Promo Art N Revisiting Kool Keith Colab
Mental Patient UGHH Artist

Total Posts: 5249
posted Sunday, February 17, 2019 11:57:22 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for Mental Patient
What's up ughh.com? I see everyone loves Litney here, Eto and Muggs are dropping an album and we're talking about the Gucci mess up with blackface design. Which upon further thought I think is wack. I don't know what they can do. However I don't think Gucci itself should go down. The people who created and passed it should face consequences.

crump-2-copy

The promo art was created by my homie Lord Akuna. It's to hype up the album cover. Not the official album art. Check out more of his pieces on Instagram at bandzzent. I love all his work because it's all extreme.

I'm grateful for my health and that I ever had the chance to record with Kool Keith. I thank God.

Above is the sampler for my upcoming album, Shadowsphere

Partial IP: 224.194.89

Minsk, Belarus

Total Posts: 155
posted Sunday, February 17, 2019 12:19:58 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Minsk, Belarus
worst album cover since your last album

rareform dopeness

Total Posts: 356
posted Sunday, February 17, 2019 12:22:17 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for rareform dopeness   Click Here to Email rareform dopeness
You put together a unique sound that I have never heard before. Tight work getting busy. Quality post. Check out that Dialectic Debris I dropped this year open source. Let me know what do you think. Feedback appreciated. Peace in.

Phatbeets

Total Posts: 13331
Location: she hit me over the head with a ceramic plate, i choked her out, she is out fucking new n*ggaz
posted Sunday, February 17, 2019 12:22:20 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Phatbeets
Does that random bitch knows her face is posted on the web?

posted Sunday, February 17, 2019 12:45:08 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Mental Patient
Minsk, Belarus - It's not the album cover for Shadowsphere. This art is dope as fuck and intense! One woman, One man. Space/the infinite, farming, mangos, blackberries, diamonds. That's what I represent!

rareform dopeness - "You put together a unique sound that I have never heard before. Tight work getting busy. Quality post. Check out that Dialectic Debris I dropped this year open source. Let me know what do you think. Feedback appreciated. Peace in.
"

You know I've been following you here for a minute. I know you're relatively new - but I can tell you know a lot about hip hop. And I love the way you write because it's very direct! Where can I check out that album?

Phatbeets - "does that random bitch knows her face is posted on the web?"

Don't call her a bitch! She inspires me!

Anyways - please tell your friends about the upcoming Crumple album SHadowsphere.

New Dar, hardcore and clever hip hop for 2019!

That's all I do! I just try to refine it! I read some physics text books for it. A bit.

I don't do r n' b, or trap. I only make Boom Bap hardcore rap since 2002!

Cataphonic Productions!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Litney spears

posted Sunday, February 17, 2019 3:22:44 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Litney spears
I remember my first piece of pussy

rareform dopeness

posted Sunday, February 17, 2019 3:55:36 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for rareform dopeness   Click Here to Email rareform dopeness
Thank you for show'n a lot of love in your contributions. MP I posted it on the forums a few days ago. Here is a link to cut through the noise Rareform Dopeness - Dialectic Debris (2019)

Its fair you think im new. However to share with you deeper understanding we half to talk aol 2.0 history in the mid 90's 95-99. Funny short story. Google still ranks today a post from 17 years ago where Curse werdZ

(an original emcee to internet rap) calls me one of the ao-rhyming grandfathers. Dumb funny. Big ups to GRMPA. Im old school MP. My background dates me rhyme'n on the internet pre any forums or sites.

Screenshot-2019-02-17-11-32-44

It's okay when heads now sneak diss say'n all the negative crap they say. They can make their fingers type anything. They got it.

A lot of people don't care to know the history of underground hip hop on the internet. And that to is okay. The internet was so new literally. Those of us down with hip hop and had computers naturally

took it from the streets to the www n creativity got busy. Seriously this forum is so nostalgic. I remember exactly where I was the day this site launched. But we know all vanity metrics are meaningless. You feel me?

hear our lyrics all type out open source in the browser over our on production 7d6 Idiot Savants Tryna Ride The Coat

Brief history: JFC stood for juvenile freestyle cartel. The founding member was JFCxSniper. JFC was one of a few at the time well organized international rhyming underground

hip hop syndicates on the internet with members from a diverse social ethnic economic backgrounds (FMLx, UGx, TWDx, notable crews of mention from back then).

1997 I went by JFCxRaPtoR. I got the name for how I would rip wack emcee in live keystyle chats no writtens. A few JFC members posted here. JFCx emcees where known for going to any chatroom, forum, board and made our presence rightfully felt.

Here are the only post I could retrieve use'n the forum search that dates the JFC Era and a JFCx member. Proof it existed and this is not esoteric hogwash for clout cookies.

Screenshot-2019-02-17-14-05-12
Screenshot-2019-02-17-14-21-31

By the 2000's I wasn't a juvenile any more so hence my name change from JFCxRaPTor to dymesecta and now reformed Rareform Dopeness 19 years later. Now the whole forum knows since so many try to play with me like im new to this when im true to this.

After you finish peep'n this essay go peep MP's quality posts and go read Agent 7D6's rhymes MC Board

What up to any of the original ughhas and the new guys who keep it righteous. Salute M.P there are other to but this is your thread to shine.

Thanks for the opportunity to share real factual ughh history and our art. Feel free to drop your link in my post when you check out D.D.

Quality post keep fight'n the good fight in the land of the live'n. Tight work get'n busy. Peace in.

Seme__one

Total Posts: 2832
posted Sunday, February 17, 2019 4:44:48 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Seme__one
Dope cover is that the underage chick from that dodgy vid you made in vegas?

As an established artist would you ever contemplate reaching out to observe for a feature to give his career a boost?

Crump gawd

GRMPA

Total Posts: 3055
posted Sunday, February 17, 2019 4:59:09 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for GRMPA   Click Here to Email GRMPA
That art is DAF tho frl

rareform dopeness

posted Sunday, February 17, 2019 5:17:19 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for rareform dopeness   Click Here to Email rareform dopeness
M.P what made you decide to pick blackberries and mango whats the symbolic significance? The colors are cool hard to go wrong with teal and purple. They are intellectually invite'n with an edge of dark what up factor. Who down to decode the cover for the lurkers who peep'd first? A.C you on twitter? Peace in.

Barry Wong

Total Posts: 16449
Location: Most skin heads aren't racist , they listen to reggae
posted Sunday, February 17, 2019 5:45:13 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Barry Wong
Yo crumps can you post a picture of lord akunas dick for us

posted Monday, February 18, 2019 10:04:31 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for Mental Patient
Litney - what does remembering your first piece of pussy have to do with this? Btw thanks for entering this thread 👍;

I will get back to everyone else later.

recumbent_god

Total Posts: 8733
posted Monday, February 18, 2019 1:00:34 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for recumbent_god
Lmfao at how embarrassingly bad that image is

muenstermc

Total Posts: 2130
posted Monday, February 18, 2019 1:10:36 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for muenstermc
^ I cant help but hope that was the intention? Why else in 2019 would you post this except for faux-amateurism...

GRMPA

Total Posts: 3055
posted Monday, February 18, 2019 5:50:38 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for GRMPA   Click Here to Email GRMPA
You guys are trippin you donít like that

posted Monday, February 18, 2019 11:33:10 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Mental Patient
rareform - Holee! Dialectic Debris is incredible! You've got a great voice. Love is preferred is dope. Who produced the beats? I fuck with your music!

I get that you've been about online hip hop for a while. Same here. From ICQ days lol

Seme__one - "Dope cover is that the underage chick from that dodgy vid you made in vegas?

As an established artist would you ever contemplate reaching out to observe for a feature to give his career a boost?

Crump gawd"

That's not the cover, but I may consider it to be. It's intense and I love it. We'll see. It's not the same girl as the one from my Vegas video. lol I am far from being an established artist. If I won a Grammy or never had to work my whole life cause of the money I'd make creating hip hop I'd consider myself established. I have alot of work ahead of me.

GRMPA - "That art is DAF tho frl" Thank you

That art promo represents a woman and man. A monogamous relationship. The fruit represents health, and the space in the background reps infinity and infinte possibilities.

rareform dopeness - "M.P what made you decide to pick blackberries and mango whats the symbolic significance? The colors are cool hard to go wrong with teal and purple. They are intellectually invite'n with an edge of dark what up factor. Who down to decode the cover for the lurkers who peep'd first? A.C you on twitter? Peace in."

The symbolism behind the blackberries and mangos is health. They represent intense health! Blackberry juice being the healthiest juice you can have. Blackberries are highly anti-oxident and they have little seeds in them that aid in digestion. Thanks for liking the colors. Kuna set them up.
Yes, my twitter is admrialcrumple

Thanks again fam!

Barry Wong - "Yo crumps can you post a picture of lord akunas dick for us"
I don't have a pic and wouldn't do that. Also I'm not gay. I represent straight sex. Male and female.

recumbent_god - "Lmfao at how embarrassingly bad that image is"
Some other people said that, mentioning the photochop of it. But I love it. Absolutely love it for so many reasons. It'll go beyond people's heads. And Recum - if you arn't buying my music you can not afford to criticize anything about Cataphonic. Post a pic please. I still love you.

no look pa$$ - That Bone thugs track is dope. I never liked them when they came out but love them now. Mad intricate.

muenstermc, Daddy Alfredo and GRMPA - I don't get any of your last responses. Is that related to Bone thugs or my post?

It's my goal to sell 100,000 copies of Shadowsphere by the end of the year. And be nominated for a Best Rap album Grammy. That I will win in 2020. That's what I'm shooting for!

POP KILL

Total Posts: 7053
posted Tuesday, February 19, 2019 7:36:08 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for POP KILL
Dope shit Crump! Im gonna need this on cassette please! Ty

posted Tuesday, February 19, 2019 7:58:06 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for Mental Patient
Pop Kill - word. It'd be dope if I made tapes for this. We'll see. What do you like about it? The promo art? The sampler?

Thanks again, and thanks so much for the long time support. I was just mixing down some tracks for half an hour. I feel so hype working on this! 11 tracks recorded. 9 in the first mix stage.

I swear mixing takes the longest.

Beats and writing is all the time.

When ready to record I can record 10 tracks in 3 months. On the weekends cause I work 9-5.

But mixing takes over 6 months!

Liotta if you hear this how long does it take you to mix and master an album. Or 10 tracks?

Even 50 cent said mixing is the longest process.

But I love it all and its kept me away from.alcohol for 4 years and 2 months now!

POP KILL

Total Posts: 7053
posted Tuesday, February 19, 2019 8:06:40 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for POP KILL
Un fortunately for whatever reason, I can view the promo art, maybe its because im at work.. I like the sampler though, shits cool..

Def give the cassette thing a thought, though im sure there has to be more of a demand other than just me.

posted Tuesday, February 19, 2019 1:24:25 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Mental Patient
Pop Kill - thank you. Yea I'll think about the tape. I used to record on tape before cd. Alot of those tape tracks got digitized for the Valuable concentration album.

In 1998 my boys would come to my Dad's apartment during high school break or when he was out. We'd record using the left sony headphone channel to the JVC double deck system.

I had covers and everything for those tapes.

There were dope emcees like Last Poet and First Aid around my block. Also Uno. Beats were made by Kinetic.

rareform dopeness

posted Tuesday, February 19, 2019 9:47:22 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for rareform dopeness   Click Here to Email rareform dopeness
The D.D came to us virtually from our keystyles. I had no idea id record a full project again this year.

The beats are from producers on the internet. Do you want to hear our production?

I am finishing a project entirely self produced called P.R.T. Beats are done and the verse have been recorded. I did it stream of consciousness. Hopefully I am historically accurate in my interpretations of philosophy from presocratic thought up until now.

Probably not because we are an idiot and that is okay. Big bump and not narcotics because they ruin lives and families. Peace in.

MPC boy

Total Posts: 702
posted Tuesday, February 19, 2019 10:11:04 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for MPC boy
Props crump

The cover sux

Just pay a pro

rareform dopeness

posted Tuesday, February 19, 2019 11:43:49 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for rareform dopeness   Click Here to Email rareform dopeness
Shot me 150.00 USD or Canadian on the cashapp MP for your next project. You remember the sig you liked. It will be lite work.

MPC Boy you got done in on your own record was it fun? You gotta be on drugs no wait you one that rareform dope bite'n my steelo for weeks. Pathetic.

MP be careful some of these guys try to pass off other peoples work as their own. "Copyright and document everything" counsel from a Georgetown law alumni. Peace in.

posted Friday, February 22, 2019 12:09:27 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Mental Patient
rareform dopeness - "The D.D came to us virtually from our keystyles. I had no idea id record a full project again this year.

The beats are from producers on the internet. Do you want to hear our production?

I am finishing a project entirely self produced called P.R.T. Beats are done and the verse have been recorded. I did it stream of consciousness. Hopefully I am historically accurate in my interpretations of philosophy from presocratic thought up until now.

Probably not because we are an idiot and that is okay. Big bump and not narcotics because they ruin lives and families. Peace in."

- From what I heard you're very dope. An ughh gem actually. You are on point, an intellectual.

MPC boy - "Props crump
The cover sux
Just pay a pro"

- It bothers me that you say that art sucks. The reason I had it dones was because I love Kuna's work so much. Check out the Bandzz insta above. It's all extreme art, and I love it. You guys need to know about the Bandzz movement in Toronto. They throw on consistent shows all downtown and every few months they donate food to the homeless again downtown. They are a force for great.

Do your thing though Liotta. I respect you alot for actually releasing CDs.

rareform dopeness - "Shot me 150.00 USD or Canadian on the cashapp MP for your next project. You remember the sig you liked. It will be lite work.

MPC Boy you got done in on your own record was it fun? You gotta be on drugs no wait you one that rareform dope bite'n my steelo for weeks. Pathetic.

MP be careful some of these guys try to pass off other peoples work as their own. "Copyright and document everything" counsel from a Georgetown law alumni. Peace in."

- you studied law? So did I. I work kinda in the field. Related at least. I went back and earned my College Diploma because I felt naked without it.

Anyways to everyone on ughh.com - keep representing ughh! We need great hip hop in the world.
I'm excited for my upcoming album and I hope all of you buy it. I put alot of passion into this one and have made significant life changes. Even diet wise. It's over 4 years since I quit drinking alcohol and I've been committed to growth. Life is wild and I'm grateful alot of you are still here. I send you my love for real.
I've learned sometimes actual love - that energy itself solves problems. I've seen it happen numerous times! Bless!

BLUESTRATOS1

Total Posts: 195
posted Friday, February 22, 2019 1:34:07 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for BLUESTRATOS1
Admiral Crumpillion!!!
Really looking forward to the new album... And also... The lp artwork is looking dope, has a mature beatles Sgt peppers vibe to it?

posted Friday, February 22, 2019 2:35:16 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Mental Patient
BLUESTRATOS1 - "Admiral Crumpillion!!!
Really looking forward to the new album... And also... The lp artwork is looking dope, has a mature beatles Sgt peppers vibe to it?"

Thank you Blue! That's not the official album cover, but it may be if I get enough props for it. People do like it so far in general through all social media.

It's a trip to look at lol

Did you hear the new track snippet in the video part? I talk about gender issues.

MPC boy

Total Posts: 702
posted Friday, February 22, 2019 4:29:46 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for MPC boy
I hear ya crump

As long as u like it thats what matters

To me it looks cheap

The pic with the crumphead is cool

I just dont like the background or text font

posted Saturday, February 23, 2019 3:27:26 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for Mental Patient
MPC Boy - "I hear ya crump

As long as u like it thats what matters

To me it looks cheap

The pic with the crumphead is cool

I just dont like the background or text font"

That's fine, I get your opinion.
Don't like the text font? Don't break my heart! That Admiral Crumple font has been my logo since the start! The "Album coming soon"
I wrote that by hand and put it in. That was my contribution to this piece but I skewed it form the original. I could have done better.

Anyways, part of what I rhyme about is relationships.

To see a woman and man married with a kid or kids in 2019 is rare for me.

At least from what I see. It's like we were sold on that dream, but I know maybe 5 people personally who have great, long term and loyal relationships.

Before weed, which I hardly do woman have been my drug in a sense. I love em.

They are creators. It's my hope that relationships become great again.

rareform dopeness

posted Saturday, February 23, 2019 5:57:50 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for rareform dopeness   Click Here to Email rareform dopeness
Showed the cover to a person who started their own creative agency in the city. Their first remarks were on the blackberries and mango on the fork.

Over all sentiment was the cover is fire and instantly asked to hear something. It's all about quality relationships in the land of the living.

Feedback from one of the founders and graphic designers provided insight about removing the vacant space around your face.

Played both tracks the second one held attention in the office despite having the best view to the sunset in the city more than the first.

My kiddos had mangoo slices for their afternoon snack yesterday. We collected all the skins n added them to our compost box.

Health is signaling loud and clearly and spring is almost hear. Super activating. Tight work. I am fairly familiar with law yes. However im an idiot and that is okay.

AC you're right this style of art is super underground modern 21st century art. Heads in the comments act'n stuck under water like they never seen a collage before. Peace in.

posted Saturday, February 23, 2019 11:23:26 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for Mental Patient
rareform dopeness - thanks for putting my music on to others! Yeah, again this art is on a whim. my boy and I collabed on it. It's purposely made un-perfect but it's perfect in my eyes.
Thanks again. If you were to ever put my music on to others show them the Fan Tracks video.

In 2011 I made a compilation of all my fans favorite tracks - analyzed from 2002-2011.
I made an audio comp and show a video for it. The fan track video is pretty much the core go to Admiral Crumple video. It's researched towards my fans and what they want. I can't believe I put up with so many negative people over the years. I could never please everyone - no business ever can! And the crazy thing is I saught to understand and go for a win/win with most of my detractors. They could never tell me what rappers they liked. And when they did it was never artists I loved like Mobb Deep, Krs One, Kool Keith etc.

I'm making alot of changes and have already changed alot. I'm grateful for ughh.com checking for my music - the ones who do respect me here - thank you - always!

All times are ET. The time now is 5:00 PM.Post viewed 788 timesPage: 1
 next newest topic | next oldest topic
Hop to: