UndergroundHipHop.com 12 Days of Christmas
Back To Starting Page Not signed in sign in
Current Forum Users (148) | My Profile | Register | Forum FAQ | Forum Search | UGHH Chat

UndergroundHipHop.com Forums > Hip Hop Discussion Board >
Method Man Straight Gutta Official Video

next newest topic | next oldest topic
Share: Add to FacebookAdd to TwitterEmail This
Found: 2 replies
Page: 1
AuthorTopic:  Method Man Straight Gutta Official Video
felipedahiphopadict01

Total Posts: 1321
posted Tuesday, February 19, 2019 10:32:18 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for felipedahiphopadict01
feat streetlife redman and Hanz on) outta all these including mr meth, Redman is my favorite artist but this time...

shit this fucking time is hard not to give it up for mister meth, he came with an excellent paragraph, im not trying to take anything away from anyone, they all did what they were supposed to, but tical, he showed why the wu members are so highly respected lyrically

Partial IP: 224.194.89

Mental Patient UGHH Artist

Total Posts: 5249
posted Tuesday, February 19, 2019 7:48:26 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Mental Patient
Revisiting this Meth and Red kill this track. It's perfect throwback to satisfy fans.

felipedahiphopadict01

Total Posts: 1321
posted Tuesday, February 19, 2019 8:40:42 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for felipedahiphopadict01
redman is one of my top 7 goat mcs of all time but this time i gotta give to mister meth, he brings such a perfect a verse this time i think he easily steals the show

All times are ET. The time now is 5:02 PM.Post viewed 294 timesPage: 1
 next newest topic | next oldest topic
Hop to: