UndergroundHipHop.com 12 Days of Christmas
Back To Starting Page Not signed in sign in
Current Forum Users (65) | My Profile | Register | Forum FAQ | Forum Search | UGHH Chat

UndergroundHipHop.com Forums > Hip Hop Discussion Board >
Who Do You Think Are The Best Producer Outta Each Era

next newest topic | next oldest topic
Share: Add to FacebookAdd to TwitterEmail This
Found: 7 replies
Page: 1
AuthorTopic:  Who Do You Think Are The Best Producer Outta Each Era
felipedahiphopadict01

Total Posts: 1311
posted Tuesday, February 19, 2019 3:42:36 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for felipedahiphopadict01
if we talk 80s

jam master jay, marley marl rick rubin and early dr dre for they did with their respective artists

jmj brought run dmc and fathered hip hop with heavy guitars

marley marl he brought the juice crew and influenced legends such as pete rock dj premier and large professor,

rick rubin defined the beastie boys starting sound and iniciated def jam

dre dre, shit NWA eazy es solo album the doc above the law do i need to say more

during the 90s there was a mad amount of unbelievable producers Dr dre and dj quik were rulling the west coast with warren g and daz dillinger, dj premier large professor and pete rock were making things happen in new york with RZA Q tip lord finesse and buckwild

organized noise helped outkast

id say in the late 90s to early 2000s appeared 7l stoupe the molemen ant man el p hi tek just blaze kanye west alchemist j dilla got his props then came along mf doom evidence madlib i dont know others maybe im forgetting but im just trying so please feel free to correct me or add on

Partial IP: 224.194.89

aeokq

Total Posts: 7536
posted Tuesday, February 19, 2019 5:05:43 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for aeokq   Click Here to Email aeokq
DJ Premier got the 90s, with RZA a close second. Post 2000 it is a throw up between Alchemist, Madlib, and Bronze Nazareth.

vinnny blanc

Total Posts: 6500
posted Tuesday, February 19, 2019 11:40:08 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for vinnny blanc
^ cosign that but ced gee got the 80s just for criminal minded and critical beat down alone

POP KILL

Total Posts: 7053
posted Wednesday, February 20, 2019 12:12:00 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for POP KILL
^^

cEe-CuT

Total Posts: 667
posted Wednesday, February 20, 2019 4:26:30 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for cEe-CuT
yeah, ced gee's production work was highly influential during the late 80s ... same goes for epmd and mark the 45 king, he produced so many great tracks for wild pitch and the flavor unit ... no mention of prince paul? lol, he did beats for stetsa, de la, not to mention big daddy kane, chill rob gee, chubb rock, 3rd bass, kool keith, resident alien or his projects with dan the automator ... and he invented the skits on hip hop albums...

what about rap-a-lot in-house producers like ready red, johnny c, mike dean, doug king, n.o. joe or john bido? their sound has been leading the way for many years since the late 80s...

plus, diamond d and showbiz did better jobs behind the boards than lord finesse ... and how can you forget havoc? with mobb deep, he defined the raw ny sound of the mid-90s, his beats been in high demand around the time "hell on earth" dropped...

Seme__one

Total Posts: 2830
posted Wednesday, February 20, 2019 6:39:54 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for Seme__one
BOMB SQUAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BOOM!

wigga prerequisite

Total Posts: 1125
posted Wednesday, February 20, 2019 7:58:46 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for wigga prerequisite
ultramagnetic mc's production consisted of ced gee, tr love, dj moe love and kool keith

felipedahiphopadict01

Total Posts: 1311
posted Wednesday, February 20, 2019 10:59:15 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for felipedahiphopadict01
come on cee cut spare me the hard time i just included the ones i remember(which by the way were quite a few) i mean i did ask people to add on

All times are ET. The time now is 11:16 AM.Post viewed 371 timesPage: 1
 next newest topic | next oldest topic
Hop to: