UndergroundHipHop.com 12 Days of Christmas
Back To Starting Page Not signed in sign in
Current Forum Users (46) | My Profile | Register | Forum FAQ | Forum Search | UGHH Chat

UndergroundHipHop.com Forums > Hip Hop Discussion Board >
Method Man Meth Lab 2 Lithium

next newest topic | next oldest topic
Share: Add to FacebookAdd to TwitterEmail This
Found: 3 replies
Page: 1
AuthorTopic:  Method Man Meth Lab 2 Lithium
felipedahiphopadict01

Total Posts: 1311
posted Tuesday, February 19, 2019 7:10:32 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for felipedahiphopadict01
when it first came out i was kinda hessitant to hear i didnt know what to expect but then i felt like "fuck it what i gotta loose"

and i must say iīm hella impressed is not the usual methodman sound that i would expect but again i was amazed how nice most of the guest appeareances were and even more amazed how meth did not let anyone outshine him

fucking 8.8 outta 10, i hope next meth & red album has these many amount of underground artists who make them written amazing verses with great flows,

Partial IP: 224.194.89

Dingleberrymercenary

Total Posts: 2334
posted Tuesday, February 19, 2019 10:52:20 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Dingleberrymercenary
Method Man is Sick alot of people like Tical but my Favorite Cd by him is Tical 2000 Judgement day always use to bump it in my Ride i also own Tical 0 the prequel and 421 the day after but definitely need to revisit..i don't own or haven't really peeped the Meth lab hopefully sometime this week i'll check for it

wigga prerequisite

Total Posts: 1125
posted Wednesday, February 20, 2019 7:49:49 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for wigga prerequisite
gabage if u cant see method man fell off years ago u fking blind u hooked nose vagabond

felipedahiphopadict01

Total Posts: 1311
posted Wednesday, February 20, 2019 12:02:20 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for felipedahiphopadict01
look i like this album and if you dont thatīs you and i dont even care bout no negativity

All times are ET. The time now is 11:12 AM.Post viewed 378 timesPage: 1
 next newest topic | next oldest topic
Hop to: