Back To Starting Page Not signed in sign in
Current Forum Users (32) | My Profile | Register | Forum FAQ | Forum Search | UGHH Chat

UndergroundHipHop.com Forums > Hip Hop Discussion Board >
Reaching Out To All My Hip Hop Heads - School Shooting

next newest topic | next oldest topic
Share: Add to FacebookAdd to TwitterEmail This
Found: 58 replies
Page: 1 2
AuthorTopic:  Reaching Out To All My Hip Hop Heads - School Shooting
Daddy Alfredo (Admin)

Total Posts: 8132
posted Saturday, February 17, 2018 8:04:59 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Daddy Alfredo
lol at rocky dennis in the left corner

i remember that virginia tech asian shooter. a girl in my grade older brother got killed during that wen he was at college.

Partial IP: 224.194.89

no mask

Total Posts: 10121
posted Saturday, February 17, 2018 8:13:37 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for no mask
i see you ollie. props! its all been a scam for over a hundred years!

dR.prOf

Total Posts: 6691
posted Saturday, February 17, 2018 8:42:15 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for dR.prOf   Click Here to Email dR.prOf
Seeinng that lit jagger had already posted, i vowed not to read this thread. I read his first post and regretted it immediately.

Topics like this dont go over well at ughh dot com due to the high troll presence

Clockworx (Admin)

Total Posts: 41035
posted Saturday, February 17, 2018 8:42:16 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Clockworx
This shit isn't a false flag but i agree that mental health needs to be addressed as much as the guns, if not more.

Worst part about this whole thing, besides the actual event of course, is before the bodies were even fucking cold you got political warriors on social media turning it into a political issue.

Mental Patient UGHH Artist

Total Posts: 4233
posted Sunday, February 18, 2018 1:08:39 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for Mental Patient
Ci_fus - Wow! Very, very well written! 👍;

Skof

Total Posts: 4332
posted Sunday, February 18, 2018 1:18:30 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for Skof   Click Here to Email Skof
Generally the people in America who think having guns is a good idea also believe in God. Yes, there's a pattern there - basically they are very stupid.

If you think guns are good maybe watch Jim jeffries on Gun Control or read about the children who keep dying and the destroyed lives of their families. Or just die in a hole? You are a part of the problem...

Mental Patient UGHH Artist

Total Posts: 4233
posted Sunday, February 18, 2018 2:46:18 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for Mental Patient
Skof - Ya I agree guns for all is a bad thing.

But you think believing in God is stupid? Do you even know what God is to say that?

Personally I very much believe in God, and Christ.

Skof

Total Posts: 4332
posted Sunday, February 18, 2018 4:35:29 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for Skof   Click Here to Email Skof
Yes, I do think believing in a god is stupid. I respect people's religions to an extent and would never be outright rude and dismissive in real life - because people get upset about religion very easily (I teach at a school that is 99% Asian, black and Arabic and where religious family life is commonplace) but as this is the internet I can be honest: I think religion is really dumb.

See Richard Dawkins, Christopher Hitchens etc etc with better made arguments than I could give you....

All times are ET. The time now is 2:27 PM.Post viewed 1052 timesPage: 1 2
 next newest topic | next oldest topic
Hop to: