Back To Starting Page Not signed in sign in
Current Forum Users (23) | My Profile | Register | Forum FAQ | Forum Search | UGHH Chat

UndergroundHipHop.com Forums > Hip Hop Discussion Board >
Welcome To UGHH Message Boards, Voice Ur Opinions And Get Sword At Lol

next newest topic | next oldest topic
Share: Add to FacebookAdd to TwitterEmail This
Found: 56 replies
Page: 1 2
AuthorTopic:  Welcome To UGHH Message Boards, Voice Ur Opinions And Get Sword At Lol
Platform28

Total Posts: 384
posted Monday, November 06, 2017 6:04:35 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Platform28
I'm sorry I just had to make this post to get the word out on people and moderators on this so called hip hop message board. You simply voice ur opinion about something and you then get attacked by swears and disrespectful comments. What ever happened about having a friendly debate or convo about something. To those that make respectful comments a big ups to you, but to others, shamefulness.

Partial IP: 224.194.89

Funkman_doe

Total Posts: 59
posted Monday, November 06, 2017 6:07:11 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Funkman_doe
This clown. Stfu and go watch the Tupac movie

Platform28

posted Monday, November 06, 2017 6:09:30 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Platform28
case in point, who else wants to make a disrespectful or "sworn" comment now? The Floor is yours.

Dravoido

Total Posts: 178
posted Monday, November 06, 2017 6:12:38 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Dravoido
sensitive snowflake fgt thread.

Partial IP: 74.200.5.6

CAChri$t(IE)

Total Posts: 6827
posted Monday, November 06, 2017 6:16:36 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for CAChri$t(IE)
Yeah we are fkn idiots frl but also fuck you pal. Go suck a dogís dick.

Total Posts: 16693
posted Monday, November 06, 2017 6:28:41 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for 88
i think the reason you get so much flack on ughh is the way you present yourself.

you make these "platform's top album picks 2017" type of threads, elaborately announcing your top ten albums. you give off the impression that your opinion is very important, when (a) you haven't earned it on these boards, and (b) you tend to have a very controversial opinion. i mean, you act like you have some big important opinion in the way you present yourself/your threads, but then you say iron flag (by far, the most disliked wu-tang album) is one of the top two albums. and then you expect people to be nice to you about it? if you didn't present your controversial opinions so high and mightily, people would probably just joke around with you, but, since you present your opinions the way you do, it turns you into an easy punching bag. i mean, nearly everyone here has a disagreeable opinion in some way about something specific. i disagree with people on here every single day. but it's relative. those people also make opinions i agree with, just as often. you, on the other hand, come out the gate flying with the most disagreeable statements possible (re: iron flag), but still expect people to respect it. bad opinions are a lot easier to stomach when they come from people who also occasionally have great opinions. also, you suck at backing up your opinions in any substantial way.

even in this thread, you're trying to take a moral high ground over literally the entire forum by whining about how mean the board is, while simultaneously expecting respect. but why would you get respect in this context? honestly, who the fuck are you? be humble, bitch.

tippi dink

Total Posts: 5100
posted Monday, November 06, 2017 6:32:38 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for tippi dink
lol this shit is hilarious

posted Monday, November 06, 2017 6:37:39 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for 88
it doesn't help that even your less disagreeable opinions are pretty bad. your top albums of 2017 list is terrible and boring. but you don't back it up with any reasoning. dude, you have group home and krs-one in a 'top albums of 2017' list, and just present it as is. as if the reasoning is self-explanatory. as if you're completely unaware of how suspect those choices are. i'm not saying you can't make those choices, but be a little self-aware. provide some explanation of why you think the opinion of most hip hop fans is wrong and that those albums are not only good, but among the best of 2017. i mean, there's no way you don't know most people would argue that those are very shitty choices for a top ten in 2017. you can't just put that shit out there, matter of factly, without backing it up. you can't be that entitled, can you? and there's your problem, bro. unearned entitlement. look at the thread we're having this conversation in.

the worst part is you provide some random website with your top ten list. it suggests some form of a respected and established opinion elsewhere on the internet. but, when the picks are so bad, it makes all the posturing really hollow.

again, easy punching bag.

Lit Jagger

Total Posts: 2275
Location: They call it the underground because that's where dead things are buried
posted Monday, November 06, 2017 6:40:17 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Lit Jagger
Welcome to the world wide web snowflake

Platform28

posted Monday, November 06, 2017 6:45:07 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Platform28
No matter what my opinion is, or anyone else opinino for that matter, u should never get sworn or disrespected... it's an opinion... which is what the whole point of this message board is for, an open forum for discussion.

Lit Jagger

Total Posts: 2275
Location: They call it the underground because that's where dead things are buried
posted Monday, November 06, 2017 6:46:33 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Lit Jagger
Boy bye

posted Monday, November 06, 2017 6:47:14 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for 88
you also don't interact outside of your own threads. you average a reply a month.

makes it hard to respect your opinion, when you don't share it enough.

also, i know everyone's allowed to have their own unique opinion and all, but, when you don't like only built 4 cuban linx, what is there to talk about with you? it's like talking to someone who speaks a different language. there's just no connectivity, when your opinion is so different, AND you don't put in any real effort to back it up. you're just saying, "bonjour", to me, and i just want to punch you.

posted Monday, November 06, 2017 6:48:45 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for 88
No matter what my opinion is, or anyone else opinino for that matter, u should never get sworn or disrespected... it's an opinion... which is what the whole point of this message board is for, an open forum for discussion.

lol, there goes that unearned entitlement again. terrible.

you missed the whole point of what i said.

also, if you can't handle getting sworn at, take a hike from the whole internet.

Platform28

posted Monday, November 06, 2017 6:51:56 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Platform28
at 88
Your a perfect example of the negative on here. If I post something its to have a discussion about, which is what I've done, I haven't attacked anyone or sworn at anyone like people have sworn at me, (and others I'm sure in other threads). I never said my opinion is the "GOD" opinion or anything, it's just how I feel about those albums on my blog or top 10 blog which I worked very hard on. In fact there has been some great people on here that that gave me great feedback and made suggestions, which I have madd respect for them, that's the 70% of those on here, and for them I thank and respect you, but for the other 30%, that's what this post is about and is directed towards you, shame on those, the 30%. Karma will pay you back, not hip hop!!

posted Monday, November 06, 2017 6:59:47 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for 88
you take being sworn at on the internet too seriously, bro.

it kind of aligns, though, with the characteristics of someone who would go and "work very hard" on a top ten list. it's so dorky and pointless, but also so narcissistic.

CAChri$t(IE)

posted Monday, November 06, 2017 7:00:51 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for CAChri$t(IE)
Opinions are fkn retarded and people should most certainly get berated for their opinions. Thatís my opinion.

posted Monday, November 06, 2017 7:01:12 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for 88
good opinion, wj. no joke.

tippi dink

posted Monday, November 06, 2017 7:02:49 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for tippi dink
jesus christ are you that thin skinned lol, someone calls you an idiot and you have to make a thread about it?

look man, you're entitled to your EXTREMELY controversial opinions, but when you start calling other people strange or act like you aren't in the minority with most of your opinions that's when it becomes straight up comedy

look at this shit, you're literally telling people how they will feel about an album even though every single person in that thread was telling you they felt otherwise

bROTTIN RASCALZ is better than LIQUID SWORDS... it's simple man, them each back to back and u will see ... beatwise first of all... ROTTIN RASCALZ is untouchable... LIQUID SWORDS does have it's shining moments, but dips here and there from a production standpoint.. Lyrically LIQUID SWORDS might be better, but ROTTIN RASCALZ has that energy that just cant be turned down! The two MC's work well together and that's of KAYGEE's best production! I'm sure u will get a more emotional rush from ROTTIN as apposed to LIQUID SWORDS.. better skits, better interludes, each track back to back is steller! u will feel it more ! Music is emotion transmitted into sound

do you really not understand how that comes across lol

posted Monday, November 06, 2017 7:11:20 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for 88
jesus, i missed that comment, since i only skimmed that thread.

platform, god damn it, lol. how can you be so entitled? how can you be so bad at discerning the difference between a debate and an antagonizing argument? how can you be so bad at expressing your against-the-norm and unearned opinions without being condescending?

Clockworx (Admin)

Total Posts: 37912
posted Monday, November 06, 2017 9:47:13 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Clockworx
Yo Platform if i would've known calling you a fucking idiot, which you definitely are for that thread, would've led to this thread being born i would've been more creative. I mean holy shit please, please tell me this is a troll thread you sensitive snowflake pansy.

Imagine if Platform got on Ollie's shit list? Lulz, he'd go into his safe place shivering with fear and never leave.

Your Top 10 lists have been a punchline for the forum for a couple years now. You have some of the worst taste in the forums history. People that troll this forum have better taste then you.

And just a little refresher, you were the one that started the name calling in your Wu thread, not me you simp. Can dish it out but can't take it?

posted Monday, November 06, 2017 10:22:08 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for 88
Lol clock. GP.

are u ready

Total Posts: 315
posted Tuesday, November 07, 2017 4:55:13 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for are u ready
wackcorn28 is offshally on my shit list and hit list.

no mask

Total Posts: 7915
posted Tuesday, November 07, 2017 7:41:19 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for no mask
not all opinions are valid ones!

and as already pointed out you only partake in your own threads (narcissistic much?), you sound condescending at times and wont change your mind about many of your bogus opinions.

dick_wolf

Total Posts: 22474
posted Tuesday, November 07, 2017 7:45:32 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for dick_wolf
Patform is putting some really heavy virgin vibes out there with this thread.

no mask

posted Tuesday, November 07, 2017 8:33:03 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for no mask
heres his thoughts on some of the classics. i will give my thoughts on each with nm:

-slaughterhouse (was ok, filler tracks did it in)nm:just o.k.!?
-93 till infinity (this one people talk about a lot but it's because of their smash hit 93- nm: cause of theri smash hit!? nm:LOL- most heads bought is cause all the singles were ill and heiro was dope

-critical beatdown (dope but too many -fillers)nm: maybe 2 or 3- dosnt hurt the classic. for 88 its great.
-straight out the jungle (had a few songs overall, boring)nm:whole albums great
-long live the kane (has like 2 or 3 killer tracks, that's about it)nm:just 2 or 3!? damn, dudes so midled
-smoke some kill (too many fillers)nm: maybe 2- not a factor- whens last time you peeped?
-in control 1 (has a few dope cuts, but fillers again)nm: only a few-yeah o.k.!lol
-three feet high and rising (skits were annoying, the hit tracks were nice, but a lot of fillers in this one)-nm:more bogus opinions
-nice and smooth (cool album just too many fillers against stronger albums)nm: albums great-platforms falling back on his default complaint "fillers" way too much-like he has no other knowledge of the albums or legit argument
-the cactus album (lots of corny filler tracks, the hits were good a few others)nm:the hits? album is very dope no corny tracks. more fake news from plat.
-were in this together (not a bad album, didn't have enuf strong tracks to be a contender)- nm:albums strong across the board.
-and the winner is (too many fillers again)
as nasty as they wanna be (way too many fillers):nm: a few filler but dosnt hurt the album. lol- platform perceives 1 filler and then hates the whole album!
-americas most wanted (decent album just didn't stack up to stronger albums that year)nm: it might be the strongest from 1990
-ed og and the bulldogs (same was dope, fillers again tho)nm: fillers, yikes!
- black sheep -a wolf in...-( i remember first getting this, was disappointed cause of the fillers, had like 4 to 5 good songs on it tho). nm: only 4 or 5!? you didnt hear this album.
-umc fruits of nature (decent album, came close to making top 10)-nm: its decent?- no its great
-a future without a past (decent album, again fillers caused it to get bumped)nm:no fillers- your on crack
-derilects of dialect (had like 4 to 5 good songs on it, the rest were just ok)nm:again hes misled as fuck here
-mr hood (same a few good joints just ok, not strong enough overall)-nm:more then just a few dope tracks on this!
-runaway slave (dope album was a serious contender, just didnt make the cut)-nm: surprised you didnt say too many fillers. top 5 for 92 easily.
-the skills that pay the bills (had like 4 or 5 good songs, rest are fillers)-nm: again a generic answer-offering no specifics, generalizing the album like he has no knowledge of it and dosnt know how to talk about an album.
-funk your head up (yeah again had weaker tracks overall)- nm: totally false, not in this universe. you didnt hear it!
-can i borrow a dollar (decent album, did challenge my top 10 for a while but didn't make the cut)
-return of the funky man (decent album, fillers got the best of it)nm: or this has too many fillers too!? your brain dosnt seems to be only able to appreciate a very narrow band of rap
-stress (exticion level agenda) (has like 4 or 5 good tracks, the rest are just ok)nm:bogus opinion of the century-so weird-twilight zone shit.lol
-6 feet deep (i was disappointed at this album, after i heard a couple tracks and then got the album, was like meh the other tracks were just average)nm: LOL
-return to the 36 chambers (this one was classic, love ol dirty, but man just didn't make the cut this year had soo many stronger albums)nm: i feel bad for plat!
-dah shinin (love the first half of the album, then unlike enta da stage, it dipped off and the tracks got boring)- nm: only 1 weaker track in 2nd half. album is golden.
-liquid swords (yeah this had its dope tracks, about half and little more than half was dope, but then some boring tracks then seem to go on and on)LOL
-hold it down (this was a step down from their first 2 albums, had its gems on it, but the fillers got it knocked off)-nm:its there best album. lol at either of the first 2 coming close.
-all balls dont bounce (this album was interesting, but again 95 had such stronger albums just got knocked off)nm:your brain couldnt digest acayalone
-2000 (love grand puba, the fillers on this one didn't make it a contender) nm:maybe 1 filler- run platform!
-ob4cl (yeah this album upset me cause the dope tracks were incredibly dope! then as the album went along it went up and down.. wasn't consistent all the way through... love the idea and live aspect of it, was very spontaneous) nm:????? what?

-the four horsemen (*)
-inner city griots (*)
-t.i.m.e. (*)
-no need for alarm (*)
*all these are decent albums just didn't match up to their superiors. NM:LOL at any of those just being decent

platforms falling back on his default complaint "fillers" way too much-like he has no other knowledge of the albums or no legit argument.

all in all, a very disturbing glimpse into the mind of an oddball rap fan. and he wonders why he catches hell on here!?

tippi dink

posted Tuesday, November 07, 2017 9:10:52 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for tippi dink
lol at stress the extinction agenda only having 4 or 5 good tracks. dude didn't even get the name of the album right, extinction level agenda lol.

Funkman_doe

posted Tuesday, November 07, 2017 9:32:12 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for Funkman_doe
Mods, does this thread count as cyberbullying or did he give us a "platform" to hang him?

I'm worried

Funkman_doe

posted Tuesday, November 07, 2017 9:32:59 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for Funkman_doe
-doesecta

SC1989

Total Posts: 1698
posted Tuesday, November 07, 2017 9:37:11 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for SC1989
Dah Shining was shit back to front.
stress the extinction agenda is a 10/10 album and dumps on everything released this year apart from one or two albums

tippi dink

posted Tuesday, November 07, 2017 9:39:45 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for tippi dink
also i just realized that in the title by "sword" he was trying to use the past tense version of swear, which would be sworn lol. god damn.

platform i'm really sorry you got sword at by people

no mask

posted Tuesday, November 07, 2017 9:53:48 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for no mask
^ its all pretty odd to me. haha

tippi dink

posted Tuesday, November 07, 2017 9:58:31 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for tippi dink
the best part is that he really does seem like a troll, even though we know he's being serious. i feel like his persona could easily inspire someone to troll, they can just base their troll opinions off his genuine ones.

you just gotta think: what would platform do?

i need to get me a WWPD wristband

Daddy Alfredo (Admin)

Total Posts: 3024
posted Tuesday, November 07, 2017 9:59:36 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for Daddy Alfredo
sword lol i was throwin swords in the car the other day all willy nilly, buncha gosh dang you know whaties and gee willikers.

Partial IP: 43.230.209

tippi dink

posted Tuesday, November 07, 2017 10:02:07 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for tippi dink
have you ever sword in front of your kid gino?

Daddy Alfredo (Admin)

posted Tuesday, November 07, 2017 10:16:25 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for Daddy Alfredo
^^^never, we spell sword words

Partial IP: 43.230.209

tippi dink

posted Tuesday, November 07, 2017 10:21:57 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for tippi dink
that's good, if you did it would be pretty irresponsible. you might end up cutting your kid on accident.

eighty five

Total Posts: 11207
posted Tuesday, November 07, 2017 11:57:26 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for eighty five
op is a virgin

vinnny blanc

Total Posts: 5900
posted Tuesday, November 07, 2017 11:59:11 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for vinnny blanc
So is the sand n*gger above me

Seme__one

Total Posts: 1287
posted Tuesday, November 07, 2017 1:08:25 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Seme__one
this place is a zoo don't poke yoar nose through the bars and not expect to get bitten

this board eats its young

no mask

posted Tuesday, November 07, 2017 1:35:18 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for no mask
^shut the fuck up semeone!

POP KILL

Total Posts: 6741
posted Tuesday, November 07, 2017 1:39:25 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for POP KILL
"this place is a zoo don't poke your nose through the bars and not expect to get bitten

this board eats its young"

That can be true..

Let me find out, platform28 is a puss ass n*gga?!

Someone give this n*gga a tissue please!

Seme__one

posted Tuesday, November 07, 2017 1:41:22 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Seme__one
co sign no mask

Seme__one

posted Tuesday, November 07, 2017 1:45:21 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Seme__one
co sign Pop

are u ready

Total Posts: 315
posted Tuesday, November 07, 2017 3:19:09 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for are u ready
Cosign the cosigner that cosigned the consignment

Daddy Alfredo (Admin)

posted Tuesday, November 07, 2017 4:18:50 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Daddy Alfredo
^^^so cool. love u ollie

Tadow

Total Posts: 568
posted Tuesday, November 07, 2017 5:47:05 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Tadow
And Get Sword At

ehhh, i don't think that's right

CAChri$t(IE)

posted Tuesday, November 07, 2017 5:55:02 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for CAChri$t(IE)
Cs Pop-Pop Kill & Ollie

no mask

posted Tuesday, November 07, 2017 6:02:11 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for no mask
^^gino slathering on lip balm and strapping on knee pads for ollie!

Daddy Alfredo (Admin)

posted Tuesday, November 07, 2017 6:09:27 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Daddy Alfredo
^^^im not comfortable with slathering but ollie is great

Clockworx (Admin)

Total Posts: 37912
posted Tuesday, November 07, 2017 6:11:40 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Clockworx
Platform reading this thread...

Partial IP: 73.10.82.7

Platform28

posted Tuesday, November 07, 2017 6:14:29 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Platform28
woah i can see this threat unearthed everyones "non-hip hop" ways even tho its a hip hop site, very funny! All those album u were posting i never thought was wack, I just stated it didn't make the cut for a top 10 for their respective years. When u got only 10 spots, I'm sorry some albums just have to go. #facts!

no mask

posted Tuesday, November 07, 2017 6:17:13 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for no mask
^ i think plat just needs to reach out and make an agreement to stop bein so weird yo!

All times are ET. The time now is 9:21 AM.Post viewed 764 timesPage: 1 2
 next newest topic | next oldest topic
Hop to: