Back To Starting Page Not signed in sign in
Current Forum Users (33) | My Profile | Register | Forum FAQ | Forum Search | UGHH Chat

UndergroundHipHop.com Forums > Hip Hop Discussion Board >
Whats In The System Weekend....

next newest topic | next oldest topic
Share: Add to FacebookAdd to TwitterEmail This
Found: 54 replies
Page: 1 2
AuthorTopic:  Whats In The System Weekend....
Daddy Alfredo (Admin)

Total Posts: 1977
posted Saturday, September 09, 2017 7:16:44 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Daddy Alfredo
gino story time:

i started pretty heavy as a drug user but 16 yrs ago at the age of 15 i chomped 4 dilaudid at a highschool hockey game and started the biggest fight in the history of my school. me and my best friend (a lesbian) who ironically is married to a preacher now (he healed the gay out of her) were in the back seat of her parents car and i gave her some concerta and i took a few as well. she layed her head in my lap and we started to peak as we got close. the bitches teeth were grinding so bad i felt her jaw smashing against my thigh. my other leg is shaking like crazy and her parents drop us off. i throw on my i dont give a fuck shades with the red lenses, get a bottle of water and soft pretzel and take my dilaudid and proceed to start the biggest shitfest in existence. parents fought, every age of my school freshman to senior fought, fights on the ice, it was insanity, full scale riot that i started. wat i remember most bout that night was a girl that was a junior at the time who i thought was super hot said i looked cute high. nothing happened and yrs later my best friend fucked her but it was nice.

Partial IP: 62.144.146

anti-stunna

Total Posts: 219
posted Saturday, September 09, 2017 8:46:15 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for anti-stunna

Clockworx (Admin)

Total Posts: 37335
posted Saturday, September 09, 2017 10:13:28 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Clockworx

Forgotten gem from last year. Album plays through like an intergalactic movie soundtrack. Those drums on Black Hole are HAM. Cosmic Dust is bugged out. I've always been a fan of Ruste and he sticks to the theme lyrically throughout. He'll never be a technical genius emcee but he brings a unique voice and charisma to the mic which makes up for some of the other shit. Only track id even consider average is Ruste's comet. Not feeling that hook.

Partial IP: 73.63.89.4

Daddy Alfredo (Admin)

Total Posts: 1977
posted Sunday, September 10, 2017 10:49:40 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for Daddy Alfredo
^^^album is super good. i actually bought it last yr.

All times are ET. The time now is 9:10 AM.Post viewed 1515 timesPage: 1 2
 next newest topic | next oldest topic
Hop to: