UndergroundHipHop.com Black Friday Sale
Back To Starting Page Not signed in sign in
Current Forum Users (33) | My Profile | Register | Forum FAQ | Forum Search | UGHH Chat

UndergroundHipHop.com Forums > Hip Hop Discussion Board >
Admiral Crumple At Tupac Shakur's Crime Scene - Las Vegas 2017

next newest topic | next oldest topic
Share: Add to FacebookAdd to TwitterEmail This
Found: 128 replies
Page: 1 2 3
AuthorTopic:  Admiral Crumple At Tupac Shakur's Crime Scene - Las Vegas 2017
Forever Crumpin'

Total Posts: 309
posted Tuesday, October 10, 2017 12:35:00 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Forever Crumpin'
Crumple - did you get proper sample clearance from Nazareth for your 'Hot Chick' song?

Partial IP: 62.144.146

Nassau William Senior

Total Posts: 2032
Location: Hot box, handsome on a hill, watchin' night lights stretch. A Los Angeles journalist like Fletch.
posted Tuesday, October 10, 2017 12:55:07 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Nassau William Senior
crumple, what kind of idiot would turn 2Pac's death into a tourist attraction?

and then film it.

and then post it on ughh.

reminds me of the original Vacation...

NWS (speaking to Crumple): You must of got manure for your brains.

Crumple: Yeah, well, I'm from out of town.

Mental Patient UGHH Artist

Total Posts: 3420
posted Tuesday, October 10, 2017 3:01:24 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Mental Patient
Sc - nah, Tupac was great. He was an original and hip hop to the fullest. Passionate. A unique character.

Mr Swell - huh?

Forever Crumpin - thats private business.

Nassau - I see what you're saying. But I posted this to shed light on Tupac's story in 2017 and for people to be grateful!

There were two shooting deaths on my old block 1 day apart last week!

Be grateful!

I'm hitting up the studio this week!

First track of my upcoming solo album. Which will win the Best rap Grammy. That's how I'm approaching it!

Post or list your favorite Tupac songs!

Total Posts: 16534
posted Tuesday, October 10, 2017 3:10:22 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for 88
leech.

Forever Crumpin'

posted Tuesday, October 10, 2017 3:25:02 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Forever Crumpin'
I'm sure you didn't clear the sample.

You don't have the coin to do that.

We are still waiting for the video from your show with fans screaming Admiral Crumple lyrics back at you which you promised to post.

smelly mel

Total Posts: 271
posted Tuesday, October 10, 2017 3:47:43 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for smelly mel
I posted this to shed light on Tupac's story in 2017

yea thanks alot model you did the world a favor i bet pac would have loved some retard from canada shedding light on his story. um a tupac movie dropped this year so why u feel like u need to shed light on this is beyond me.

also lol at the grammy album

Bluestratoss

Total Posts: 660
posted Tuesday, October 10, 2017 4:30:00 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Bluestratoss
I'm grateful that it's 2017 and modpac is STILL keeping it Stine cold dark and clever.

Looking forward to you visiting another dead rappers death site Crump

Paper Piff And Polo

Total Posts: 552
posted Tuesday, October 10, 2017 5:13:10 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Paper Piff And Polo
For some reason when I watch this I hear "Gangstas Paradise" by Coolio in the background

As I Walk Thru The Valley In The Shadow Of Death.... You know the one. Im just sayin...

bombfire

Total Posts: 1357
posted Tuesday, October 10, 2017 5:54:53 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for bombfire
holy shit i can't believe Hot Chick was from 2012

time is flying

Pureleaf

Total Posts: 161
posted Tuesday, October 10, 2017 7:01:28 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Pureleaf
Oh man, thanks Crumple. Pure kitsch!

djbread

Total Posts: 34
posted Wednesday, October 11, 2017 8:39:05 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for djbread
Yo CDog this is inspiring my bro. Proud we work together. Grammy is coming our way homes i can smell it. This hit hard like Eminems BET cypher

Forever Crumpin'

posted Wednesday, October 11, 2017 11:16:51 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for Forever Crumpin'
djbread = Crumple

model = Crumple

Mental Patient (Liar)

posted Wednesday, October 11, 2017 11:35:44 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for 88
lol at dumple putting in extra work here with three usernames. fuck, this guy's pathetic, when he talks to himself online to make it seem like he has fans.

posted Wednesday, October 11, 2017 12:01:55 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for 88
when i watch that video, i get the eerie impression that crumple didn't birth from a pussy, but was, instead, hatched from an egg.

posted Wednesday, October 11, 2017 2:06:26 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Mental Patient
88 - I'm not a leech. I want to discuss Tupac here.

He was Christlike.

Ill Bill said "Jesus Christ was a gangsta rapper/they killed him then he came back and made a platinum album"

I always thought he was refering to Pac there.

I ain't mad at cha is best song about forgiveness in rap.

That's very, very powerful.

I'll get back to everyone here later.

Make it a great day ya'll!

Forever Crumpin'

posted Wednesday, October 11, 2017 4:15:12 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Forever Crumpin'
Crumple, you have zero street cred btw.

I'm from Toronto and the only place I've ever seen anything about you is on this website.

Pretty sad that you've been doing this since 2002 and this is the case.

15 Years Of Irrelevance

posted Wednesday, October 11, 2017 4:26:39 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for 88
damn, that's fucked up, FC.

Pureleaf

posted Wednesday, October 11, 2017 9:39:17 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Pureleaf
Crumple is a tourist of black death.

Clockworx (Admin)

Total Posts: 37795
posted Wednesday, October 11, 2017 9:43:55 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Clockworx
Yo Crumps what year was this picture taken?

some_text

Partial IP: 73.63.89.4

smelly mel

posted Wednesday, October 11, 2017 9:45:14 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for smelly mel
35 year olds who make statemtns that 2pac was christ like lol

Paper Piff And Polo

posted Wednesday, October 11, 2017 9:45:58 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Paper Piff And Polo
Someone should sign Crumple to a major with as much exposure he got on here.
Shit him and Fahim should just co-headline a tour together.
Rolo can be the DJ

I see big things happening here.

Im thinkin I might call Russell about this one!

Collabo Album:
Admiral Crump Gawd- Vol. 1 (

mAdkAp

Total Posts: 3370
Location: i'mma hot boy - so i 'mma get it how i live.CHYEAAA
posted Wednesday, October 11, 2017 10:41:28 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for mAdkAp
Kalcic,Charlie Zelenoff is not a troll.He's a guy that lives in a make believe world thinking he's amazing at something when he is actually horrible at it.

this is due to mental illness issues and the fact that he's a meth head i'm sure doesn't help either.

remind you of anyone ?

Like when you were wishing all your "fans" in Florida luck & safety from the hurricane (which is a scumbag move akin to Don King going to ground zero the day after 9/11 to promote his fight.)

Do you really think there are Hatians in Dade riding around on 4 wheelers pumping crimplez? Do you think you are down with the Zoes?It's the same situation when you were asking people to get you a gig in Vegas and I had to reel you in by explaining how you don't have any fans in Nevada.

posted Wednesday, October 11, 2017 11:10:30 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Mental Patient
Smelly - ya but me shedding light on Tupac is different.

Basically any shooting death in hip hop is worst thing that can happen in hip hop.

It's assasination. Facts!

Gozer the Traveler

Total Posts: 276
posted Wednesday, October 11, 2017 11:43:42 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Gozer the Traveler

wolf in sheep's clothing

Bluestratoss

posted Thursday, October 12, 2017 1:10:42 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for Bluestratoss
Tupacs fans used to rap his lyrics back to him when he performed live, and when this magic happens in hip hop it's concrete certified authentic evidence that the artist is a true fucking OG, so to all those pac haters remember this

Lit Jagger

Total Posts: 2275
Location: They call it the underground because that's where dead things are buried
posted Thursday, October 12, 2017 1:17:40 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for Lit Jagger
Crumple Es1 most delusional posters

posted Thursday, October 12, 2017 1:38:51 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for Mental Patient
Hey guys it's Admiral Oooouuu Weeeee here!

Just did groceries. When I arrive at my crib and put them in the fridge and cupboards (with no roaches haha prohress!) I'll respond to tha ughh crew!

posted Thursday, October 12, 2017 3:33:25 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for Mental Patient
Paper Piff And Polo - "For some reason when I watch this I hear "Gangstas Paradise" by Coolio in the background As I Walk Thru The Valley In The Shadow Of Death.... You know the one. Im just sayin..."

Crumple - "Gangstas Paradise" in this video would be great. Nostalgic. I was gonna do it just for you. But I'd prolly
have to take it down. You can have it playing in the background. Man. I haven't heard this joint in so long.

Complete Hip Hop classic, fuck!

bombfire - "holy shit i can't believe Hot Chick was from 2012
time is flying"

Crumple - Ya bro, times flies as fuck! That's why I tell people to go for their dreams!

Pureleaf - "Oh man, thanks Crumple. Pure kitsch!"
Crumple - You're welcome

djbread - "Yo CDog this is inspiring my bro. Proud we work together. Grammy is coming our way homes i can
smell it. This hit hard like Eminems BET cypher"
Crumple- You're not the real Dj Bread, but the Grammy is for us!

Forever Crumpin' - "djbread = Crumple
model = Crumple
Mental Patient (Liar)"

Crumple - Nope!

88 - "lol at dumple putting in extra work here with three usernames. fuck, this guy's pathetic, when he talks to

himself online to make it seem like he has fans."
Crumple - So you're into believing lies?

88 - "when i watch that video, i get the eerie impression that crumple didn't birth from a pussy, but was,
instead, hatched from an egg."
Crumple - lol A hatchling

Forever Crumpin' - "Crumple, you have zero street cred btw.
I'm from Toronto and the only place I've ever seen anything about you is on this website.
Pretty sad that you've been doing this since 2002 and this is the case.
15 Years Of Irrelevance"

Crumple - Meet me on top of any building in Rexdale. Try to kill me and I'll push you off said building.
I'm just getting started kiko, this is just the beginning

88 - "damn, that's fucked up, FC."

Crumple - FC - named himself after me. He can keep what he says and talk to his family, and coworkers like that. Good
luck to him.

Pureleaf - "Crumple is a tourist of black death."

Crumple - That sounds weird and racist.

Crumple- Clockworx - That Crumple is a rock star was taken around 2005 I believe. Again in a bathroom, in Rexdale.

smelly mel - "35 year olds who make statemtns that 2pac was christ like lol"

Crumple - Yup! And I read the Bible cover to cover? Did you? Sounds like you should!
Shout out to Joel Osteen. He cool.

Paper Piff And Polo - "Someone should sign Crumple to a major with as much exposure he got on here.
Shit him and Fahim should just co-headline a tour together.
Rolo can be the DJ I see big things happening here.
Im thinkin I might call Russell about this one!
Collabo Album:
Admiral Crump Gawd- Vol. 1 "

Crumple - I'd love to play with a million dollar budget. I'd perform on SNL with Kool Keith for our track or a new one I
promise! No disrespect to Rolo but DJ Bread is my only DJ.

mAdkAp - "Kalcic,Charlie Zelenoff is not a troll.He's a guy that lives in a make believe world thinking he's amazing at something when he is actually horrible at it. this is due to mental illness issues and the fact that he's a meth head i'm sure doesn't help either.
remind you of anyone ?

Like when you were wishing all your "fans" in Florida luck & safety from the hurricane (which is a scumbag move akin to Don King going to ground zero the day after 9/11 to promote his fight.)

Do you really think there are Hatians in Dade riding around on 4 wheelers pumping crimplez? Do you think you are down with the Zoes? It's the same situation when you were asking people to get you a gig in Vegas and I had to reel you in by explaining how you don't have any fans in Nevada."

Crumple - Well you've gotta dream big to make things happen. Once I wanted to record with Pumpkinhead. People thought I couldn't, and I did and it's a rap classic. I like making manifesting my dreams. It's cool.

Gozer the Traveler -

Crumple -Complete Gold! This is my first interaction with you and I fux with you. You're art and the red lettering is on point! Respect!

Bluestratoss - "Tupacs fans used to rap his lyrics back to him when he performed live, and when this magic happens in hip hop it's concrete certified authentic evidence that the artist is a true fucking OG, so to all those pac haters remember this"

Crumple - No doubt Bluestratoss, I fux with what you said just now heavy! Last month I too did a show - and my fans not only rapped, but SCREAMED my lyrics back at me! It was a great great feeling this feeling in Toronto Ontario!
I have footage and will post it here when I can. People have been asking, I will manifest it for the ughh communisty!
Fuck ya!

Lit Jagger - "Crumple Es1 most delusional posters

Crumple - Observe how does it feel that Admiral Crumple is the first rapper to skateboard in a music video? Ever? Before your beloved Lupe Bebe's "Kicka Poosha" ?
How does that feel?

Crumple- Back to the topic at hand. Pac.

Tupac rapping about forgiveness in September 15, 1996 (Wow 3 days from now) is Christ-like.
Spreading the power of forgivess around the world through song.

I heard this years back walking down Yonge street in Downtown Toronto and I just stood by the speaker listening to the whole song play.

Tupac was one of the best to do it!

Forever Crumpin'

posted Thursday, October 12, 2017 8:15:47 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for Forever Crumpin'
LMFAO at these Crumple responses!

Here's a timeline of Crumples night.

11PM - Crumple does his nightly check on UGHH.com forumns to see what's poppin' on his posts.
11:10PM - Crumple gets his panties in a bunch reading the posts.
12AM - Crumple sees that he has nothing in his fridge and decides to go get some groceries.
1:30AM - Crumple gets home and decides to read the posts again.
1:45AM - Crumple drinks some booze/smokes some weed/smokes some meth
2:30AM - Crumple is stewing at all the haters on UGHH.com and decides to respond.
3:30AM - After an hour of typing and getting liquid courage, Crumple types out a masterpiece of responses.
4:00AM - Delusional Crumple tells himself again he's going to win a Grammy and tucks himself into bed.

Paper Piff And Polo

posted Thursday, October 12, 2017 11:54:50 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for Paper Piff And Polo
^But you trollin the dude you talkin shit about so how pathetic are you brah? Lol

Forever Crumpin'

posted Thursday, October 12, 2017 12:38:56 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Forever Crumpin'
So pathetic brah!

Even more pathetic than AC himself!!

Even more pathetic than having the username Paper Piff And Polo.....LMFAO

Ok there try hard!!

posted Thursday, October 12, 2017 1:38:35 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Mental Patient
Forever Crumpin - paper piff and polo is a great user name. Who says try hard in 2017? Oh ya, people like you. Go on vacation.

Forever Crumpin'

posted Thursday, October 12, 2017 2:12:11 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Forever Crumpin'
Oh fuck....

Paper Piff And Polo = Crumple
djbread = Crumple
model = Crumple

LOL

Crumple, who gets a Sum 41 haircut in 2017?

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Paper Piff And Polo

posted Thursday, October 12, 2017 2:16:18 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Paper Piff And Polo
At FC
naw im good. I think you proved my point. Lol

Thanks Crump I thought about this name for a good 30 seconds before I decided to use it
Maybe someone will create a "Forever Paper Piff And Polo" acct. Then ill have my first fan
Hahaha

smelly mel

posted Thursday, October 12, 2017 2:30:47 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for smelly mel
for the last time. that shit is not sum 41. that shit is the hair from the main villain in the 80s mario bros movie. especially cuz the guy in the movie has a hella receeding hairline too.

https://www.google.com/search?q=mario+bros+movie+villain&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiy6tOg2-vWAhVIxoMKHXeNBDkQ_AUICigB&biw=1920&bih=956

proof

Paper Piff And Polo

posted Thursday, October 12, 2017 2:33:48 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Paper Piff And Polo
Your a bitch

Forever Crumpin'

posted Thursday, October 12, 2017 2:50:10 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Forever Crumpin'
Paper Piff And Polo....it's 'you're' a bitch.

Only a bitch like you would be internet buddies with a complete tool like Crumple.

You guys deserve each other!

Go be dark, clever, and hardcore somewhere else! Then you can go laugh and relax!

Paper Piff And Polo

posted Thursday, October 12, 2017 3:41:45 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Paper Piff And Polo
No actually it's: You Are A Bitch!
Lol you the biggest Crumple fan on here lol
Wait...your mom is probably the biggest Crumple fan hahaha.
I think your mad cause Crumple gets all this attenion on here and no one achknowledges your "correct spelling" ass
Btw brah I usually dont acknowledge trolls brah but your an easy target brah lol
Later brah brah
Hahaha

Forever Crumpin'

posted Thursday, October 12, 2017 4:40:03 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Forever Crumpin'
LMFAO!!!!

Ok PPP. You win brah!!

smelly mel

posted Thursday, October 12, 2017 4:44:38 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for smelly mel
now that i think about it paper piff and polo def seems like a sn crumble would come up with. model is that you?

smelly mel

posted Thursday, October 12, 2017 4:50:07 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for smelly mel
crupac shample

Gozer the Traveler

Total Posts: 276
posted Thursday, October 12, 2017 5:24:22 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Gozer the Traveler

Crumple is actually "Jamie" from those Progressive commercials

ughh life

Total Posts: 37
posted Thursday, October 12, 2017 5:26:35 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for ughh life

Partial IP: 5.37.76.81

Bluestratoss

posted Friday, October 13, 2017 1:37:48 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for Bluestratoss
Modpac, when vice back you for a documentary following your life, and labels are offering your deals to do collaboration albums with riff raff, when your receiving contracts to endorse new Benneton multicoloured sweat pants, and when you are paid to be tbe face on some children's cereal boxes 'Crump snax', and when rolling have you on the front over with the headline 'from. Fake fan to trillionaire' and you are in a whole new realm of laughing and relaxing - I hope you remember that it's us who have got you there, it's us who have backed you and talked about your alter egos and reflected on your lyrical King fu, we have took you there, without us this journey won't happen.

So in light of this, I'd deeply appreciate if in your new cd you shout out to me 'thanks to my UK homeboy bluestratoss for believing in me' this can either be on an actual track, or printed in the cd credits, I'm cool with either, or both.

Keep it crumpy

posted Friday, October 13, 2017 6:55:09 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for Mental Patient
I love Tupac and I love you all! I will reply to the new replies when I can.

Spread love!

Coolio's Gangsta's Paradise can quite possibly be the most advanced rap song of all time! Holy shit!

mAdkAp

posted Friday, October 13, 2017 10:45:44 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for mAdkAp
Mark,that's the main part of you on this messageboard that's fucked up.UGHH does not equate admiral crumple fansite.Nobody ITT listens to your music or cares about your opinions,nobody loves you.

how are you so fucking delusional ?

I know you blame a lot of things on your crystal meth use but that's more like why your face and skin is all fucked up.I don't think it's the jib.

It's deeper then that.

Pureleaf

posted Friday, October 13, 2017 11:07:27 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Pureleaf
Hey Crumple, when you speak of having principles, can you explain what those principles are?

Crumple can you remember a single time when you 'shed light' on a subject? Tell us about that time.

Crumple when I said that you are a tourist of black death. and you said that it sounds 'weird and racist' - I agree, it is weird and racist. So what do you think about that?

posted Friday, October 13, 2017 11:42:46 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Mental Patient
Madkap - Gib is GHB, not crystal you twat. And I haven't tried either.

My fans, friends and family love me and I love them.

How was I cool with you enough to give you a shout out on a physical album?

When did you start dissing me?

I really don't accept any of it. You're heaping it upon yourself.

Be respectful or stay away from me

I wish you love in your life.

I'm excited for my new work.

Cataphonic since 2002! Only hardcore hop hop!

posted Saturday, October 14, 2017 2:16:20 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for Mental Patient
Forever Crumpin' - "LMFAO at these Crumple responses!

Here's a timeline of Crumples night.

11PM - Crumple does his nightly check on UGHH.com forumns to see what's poppin' on his posts.
11:10PM - Crumple gets his panties in a bunch reading the posts.
12AM - Crumple sees that he has nothing in his fridge and decides to go get some groceries.
1:30AM - Crumple gets home and decides to read the posts again.
1:45AM - Crumple drinks some booze/smokes some weed/smokes some meth
2:30AM - Crumple is stewing at all the haters on UGHH.com and decides to respond.
3:30AM - After an hour of typing and getting liquid courage, Crumple types out a masterpiece of responses.
4:00AM - Delusional Crumple tells himself again he's going to win a Grammy and tucks himself into bed."

Crumple - That's actually pretty accurate! LOL
---------------------------------------------------------------

Paper Piff And Polo - "^But you trollin the dude you talkin shit about so how pathetic are you brah? Lol"

Crumple - That's what I always thought. If I'm -3 to the haters - what does that make them? That's like -6 at least!
-------------------------------------------------------------------

Forever Crumpin' - "So pathetic brah!

Even more pathetic than AC himself!!

Even more pathetic than having the username Paper Piff And Polo.....LMFAO

Ok there try hard!!"

Crumple - But your bra back on.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Forever Crumpin' "Oh fuck....

Paper Piff And Polo = Crumple
djbread = Crumple
model = Crumple

LOL

Crumple, who gets a Sum 41 haircut in 2017?

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!"

Crumple - I only post under this name

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Paper - At FC
naw im good. I think you proved my point. Lol

Thanks Crump I thought about this name for a good 30 seconds before I decided to use it
Maybe someone will create a "Forever Paper Piff And Polo" acct. Then ill have my first fan
Hahaha

Crumple - lol word. Hey I'm a fan of yours. You're cool in my books!

---------------------------------------------

smelly mel - "for the last time. that shit is not sum 41. that shit is the hair from the main villain in the 80s mario bros movie. especially cuz the guy in the movie has a hella receeding hairline too.

https://www.google.com/search?q=mario+bros+movie+villain&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiy6tOg2-vWAhVIxoMKHXeNBDkQ_AUICigB&biw=1920&bih=956

proof"

Crumple - That's kinda ill! I like it! I remember when that movie came out. Never saw it tho.
I loved The Wizard. Saw it in the theatres!
-------------------------------------------------------------------

Paper Piff And Polo - "Your a bitch"
Crumple - aw man don't start a war with those guys.

----------------------------------------
FC - "Paper Piff And Polo....it's 'you're' a bitch.

Only a bitch like you would be internet buddies with a complete tool like Crumple.
You guys deserve each other!
Go be dark, clever, and hardcore somewhere else! Then you can go laugh and relax!"

Crumple - I'm God's child. Many from millions. That last line you said is lolz
"Go be dark, clever, and hardcore somewhere else! Then you can go laugh and relax!"
Classic! lol That's what Uncle Wicked should do
------------------------------------------------------------
Paper Piff And Polo - "No actually it's: You Are A Bitch!
Lol you the biggest Crumple fan on here lol
Wait...your mom is probably the biggest Crumple fan hahaha.
I think your mad cause Crumple gets all this attenion on here and no one achknowledges your "correct spelling" ass
Btw brah I usually dont acknowledge trolls brah but your an easy target brah lol
Later brah brah
Hahaha"

Crumple - Ya FC your Mother is probably my biggest fan. She probably youtubes me and tells you to run back upstairs! lol
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Gozer the Traveler - "Crumple is actually "Jamie" from those Progressive commercials"
I should rock scanners on da streets
---------------------------------------

ughh life - I fucking LOVE that photo! Where's it from? It's pretty psychic with what's going on with people I know now. You're psychic. Ever have prophetic dreams?

-----------------------------------------------------------

Bluestratoss - "Modpac, when vice back you for a documentary following your life, and labels are offering your deals to do collaboration albums with riff raff, when your receiving contracts to endorse new Benneton multicoloured sweat pants, and when you are paid to be tbe face on some children's cereal boxes 'Crump snax', and when rolling have you on the front over with the headline 'from. Fake fan to trillionaire' and you are in a whole new realm of laughing and relaxing - I hope you remember that it's us who have got you there, it's us who have backed you and talked about your alter egos and reflected on your lyrical King fu, we have took you there, without us this journey won't happen.

So in light of this, I'd deeply appreciate if in your new cd you shout out to me 'thanks to my UK homeboy bluestratoss for believing in me' this can either be on an actual track, or printed in the cd credits, I'm cool with either, or both.

Keep it crumpy"

Crumple - No doubt. I promise to shout out ughh when I have 3 million dollars for sure! I would put you in my next liner notes, but you have to stay cool with me. I fux with you. The thing is Madkap kinda made me rethink putting internet people in my liner notes. Him and me were cool. Then like 3 years later he just tries to diss the shit out of me. It hurts me seeing him like that cause he's petting the devil's legs and needs to stop. So he can kiss women and put his hair through their hair and shit.

----------------------------------------------------
Pureleaf - "Hey Crumple, when you speak of having principles, can you explain what those principles are?
Crumple can you remember a single time when you 'shed light' on a subject? Tell us about that time.
Crumple when I said that you are a tourist of black death. and you said that it sounds 'weird and racist' - I agree, it is weird and racist. So what do you think about that?

Crumple - I value principles like taking initiative in life. I get the practice from tailored responses here. Then principles like hard work, mutual respect, taking care of yourself etc. Aot from the Bible, the Dhamapada etc

I shed light on donating to Toronto's homeless kids. Buy my albums 10% gets donated to them!

I said it sounds weird in racist cause it's the way you put it. I went to a rapper's crime scene. This has nothing to do with race.
You brought up "black" death. I look at it as death period. I mourned at other crime scenes. Whites, europeans, asians, black. Who cares about race the human race is one race.
--------------------------------------------------------------------

O.k look I need you all to stop talking about me. I'm not answering anything new about me here.

Watch this video right now

This is horrible. Pac was amazing and so so so very inspirational!

I think Suge gets alot of flack - he was there when it happened and was lucky he made it out alive.
I have several friends who met Suge randomly in LA.

I said fuck violence outside of records!

You Will see more dumb shit! Just know it all has to fucking stop!

I'm talking about studio killings.

Just make sure you and your family is safe.

We joke here - but it can be fucked up out there.

Go for your goals and your dreams, I'm telling you!

mAdkAp

posted Saturday, October 14, 2017 3:02:33 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for mAdkAp
you shouted me out for the same reason everyone does - because i'm cool as fuck.

and meth is jib retard.GHB is "G",you are the buyer & I'm the supplier = don't question me on this.

quit lying to everyone =
https://www.undergroundhiphop.com/forums/readpost.asp?Forum=Common&WhichPage=1&QuestionID=2775866&SearchYear=2015

"I know this must be shocking to a lot of you, but for the past year I have been lying to everyone on this board and to myself. I have denied my true identity and feel like I have to come clean. I am Admiral Crumple. I have also lied about my personal life by telling everyone that I don't use drugs or alcohol. I have been addicted to crystal meth, cocaine, and alchol for the last decade."

funniest part you are coming from a place ilke you had fooled somebody - you had the red "liar" attached to your name.Just cuz you are stupid doesn't mean everyone else is.

posted Tuesday, October 17, 2017 2:44:06 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Mental Patient
Kap! That post was fake, but it makes me lugh so much I don't care if ppl think it's real.

I never tried crystal. I was offered GHB several times around 1998 but said no.

2 of my boys g'd out bad.

I can say more about that business but I won't. And those that know the deal know the deal.

Back to Tupac. Everyone follows all these causes anti-Trump, Colin K, woman's sexual harrasment, gender equality in sports. Thats fine.

My main cause always - Crumple donates to help Torontos street kids.

However here I want to REMIND everyone that Tupac died so hip hoppers can live. It is almost Biblical to say but I bet his death prevented and will prevent other's deaths.

Heck! I even say keep squabbles to message boards!

Not the fucking streets. Let criminals deal with that not hip hop artists who convert criminals!

All times are ET. The time now is 3:02 PM.Post viewed 1886 timesPage: 1 2 3
 next newest topic | next oldest topic
Hop to: