Back To Starting Page Not signed in sign in
Current Forum Users (45) | My Profile | Register | Forum FAQ | Forum Search | UGHH Chat

UndergroundHipHop.com Forums > Hip Hop Discussion Board >
Watching Nf Series Atypical

next newest topic | next oldest topic
Share: Add to FacebookAdd to TwitterEmail This
Found: 1 replies
Page: 1
AuthorTopic:  Watching Nf Series Atypical
mic_data

Total Posts: 475
posted Thursday, August 31, 2017 10:30:17 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for mic_data
2nd to last episode they played Atmosphere's "The Best Day", cool/rare to hear something like that on tv.

but then they followed it up with LL Cool Lame's Headsprung, so Idontknow...

"They call me Big L'y..." Really? (Someone should rip that tat off his arm and kick him in the groin for his vanguard award)

**The series is about a family and a teenager with autism. It's got Michael Rappaport as the father, who I always thought was funny. When I first started watchin it I couldn't decide if it was something to joke/laugh about or not, but it turns out, it's a pretty darn good series.

Partial IP: 62.144.146

mic_data

Total Posts: 475
posted Thursday, August 31, 2017 10:50:55 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for mic_data
Well, ans since I'm on this, feel free to mention any other ughh tv moments.

I know once I caught a Grouch and/or Eligh song on some show, but I can't remember what.

I saw the Grouch get married on some gettin'-married type tv show, and it was totally random that I saw it.

Also way back in the early 90s, I caught a Hieroglyphics smiley symbol on a dumpster in Highlander the Series- don't know if that symbol has other significance, but I figured someone working on the set snuck it on there or they just happened to catch a dumpster with that graffiti.

There can be only ooooooooneeeeee, may he bump '93 til Infinity

Partial IP: 62.144.146

All times are ET. The time now is 7:59 PM.Post viewed 191 timesPage: 1
 next newest topic | next oldest topic
Hop to: