UndergroundHipHop.com 12 Days of Christmas
Back To Starting Page Not signed in sign in
Current Forum Users (42) | My Profile | Register | Forum FAQ | Forum Search | UGHH Chat

UndergroundHipHop.com Forums > Hip Hop Discussion Board >
Attn Nws, Wicked, Southern Cali Peeps And So On, Record Store Talk

next newest topic | next oldest topic
Share: Add to FacebookAdd to TwitterEmail This
Found: 5 replies
Page: 1
AuthorTopic:  Attn Nws, Wicked, Southern Cali Peeps And So On, Record Store Talk
NoHeadlights

Total Posts: 56187
Location: Whattup Fosters. You know I been drinkin nuffin but dem good limited release beers, all Double IPA's
posted Tuesday, February 06, 2018 5:45:18 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for NoHeadlights
Have that itch to start buying and listening to some 2017 albums, have offically not bought a album for 6-7 months now, last album purchased was Rosbudds Revenge, and i would like to steadily start buying physicals again whether cd's or vinyl. What are some good stores in tye OC/Anahiem area in Cali, wood like to check out this part before I start going to the LA area, after I make a sweep of these stores ill head over to LA. Gonna po up some Wock tomorrow, go to the weed store and record shopping, if any heads are free come along with me so we can discuss music and do key bumps. Afterwards well go out for crawfish tacos and get some drinks at D & B and swang on ratchet Cali girls, lemme know what's good

Have a list including Anchovies and a few otter albums written down, gonna pick up a few albums tomorrow yadeeg

Partial IP: 224.194.89

Alan Partridge.

Total Posts: 1282
posted Tuesday, February 06, 2018 5:51:21 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for Alan Partridge.
would you like me to lapdance for you?

eseph84

Total Posts: 7639
Location: my mom says that if someone picks on me that they like me. well i never felt so loved. thank u ughh!
posted Tuesday, February 06, 2018 8:14:39 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for eseph84   Click Here to Email eseph84
move to cleveland, i'll show you all the spots and we gon party in our respective hip hop garages and hip hop basements spinning records with pho burritos and backwoods cds hand in hand

CAChri$t(IE)

Total Posts: 8291
posted Tuesday, February 06, 2018 9:36:07 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for CAChri$t(IE)
Eseph do you ever eat Cincinnati spaghetti in your hip hop gay rage?

Nassau William Senior

Total Posts: 4474
Location: NWS I agree with u most of the time, but in this case you are smoked the fuck out bro
posted Tuesday, February 06, 2018 10:01:55 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for Nassau William Senior
I have no idea. I never go record shopping in OC. Only LA and SD.

I'd recommend driving down to Oceanside and hitting up Skoolyard Records.

eseph84

Total Posts: 7639
Location: my mom says that if someone picks on me that they like me. well i never felt so loved. thank u ughh!
posted Tuesday, February 06, 2018 11:06:24 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for eseph84   Click Here to Email eseph84
ca- my gay rage is not hip to natti ghetti? am i missin out?

All times are ET. The time now is 6:30 AM.Post viewed 755 timesPage: 1
 next newest topic | next oldest topic
Hop to: