Back To Starting Page Not signed in sign in
Current Forum Users (45) | My Profile | Register | Forum FAQ | Forum Search | UGHH Chat Forums > Hip Hop Discussion Board >
The Hex

next newest topic | next oldest topic
Share: Add to FacebookAdd to TwitterEmail This
Found: 2 replies
Page: 1
AuthorTopic:  The Hex
Ledge Caliber

Total Posts: 237
posted Tuesday, February 06, 2018 4:54:02 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Ledge Caliber

Such an ill track and one of Black Milk's best beats ever. All of them rip it. Top tier song from a somewhat average album. That's all I got peace.

Partial IP: 224.194.89

Total Posts: 17483
posted Tuesday, February 06, 2018 5:09:21 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for 88
it's a real shame black's computer crashed, and they lost the album, and had to remake it from scratch. i hate to speculate, but it's possible the album was originally way better.

Total Posts: 701
posted Tuesday, February 06, 2018 5:29:28 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for pattch82   Click Here to Email pattch82

^^ Damn I never knew about that! I remember there being a very long delay from when the project was announced and when the album actually dropped.

I still thought the album was pretty solid... Random Call, Chewbacca, The Hex, Everybody Nobody Somebody, Monster Babies, etc.

Weren’t they supposed to be working on a second album before Sean P passed?

All times are ET. The time now is 11:38 AM.Post viewed 336 timesPage: 1
 next newest topic | next oldest topic
Hop to: