UndergroundHipHop.com 12 Days of Christmas
Back To Starting Page Not signed in sign in
Current Forum Users (40) | My Profile | Register | Forum FAQ | Forum Search | UGHH Chat

UndergroundHipHop.com Forums > Hip Hop Discussion Board >
New Dj Bread Admiral Crumple Video - I'm Lifted + Crumple Show Flyer!

next newest topic | next oldest topic
Share: Add to FacebookAdd to TwitterEmail This
Found: 214 replies
Page: 1 2 3 4 5
AuthorTopic:  New Dj Bread Admiral Crumple Video - I'm Lifted + Crumple Show Flyer!
Mental Patient UGHH Artist

Total Posts: 3495
posted Monday, September 04, 2017 2:49:47 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for Mental Patient
bluestratos - Yes I asked Necro to collaborate. For both his vocals and a beat. It was more than I could afford. It's business so I'm not saying any price here. He's high standard, high level.
It is one of my goals before I die for sure tho. I'm excited to see him soon.
He has a show coming up in Toronto in just a few weeks!

Partial IP: 62.144.146

Bluestratoss

Total Posts: 684
posted Monday, September 04, 2017 3:10:31 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for Bluestratoss
Dope. Perhaps we could all do a crowd funder to make this sir Crump and necro track happen? What do we think ughhers? Let's do this

Crump and nec strictly snapping necks, knick knack paddy wack give ad Crump a loan

mAdkAp

Total Posts: 3370
Location: i'mma hot boy - so i 'mma get it how i live.CHYEAAA
posted Monday, September 04, 2017 4:53:52 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for mAdkAp
wtf did crimplez bring my name up for ?

you think "being cordial" equates threatening people ?

keep killing it with those 40 lb weights big man,you a real Hafþór Björnsson.

mAdkAp

posted Monday, September 04, 2017 4:58:27 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for mAdkAp
"I can't log into the model account because it's not my account."

there is not snowball's chance in hell you can try that again - you've admitted it many times.

even before you admitted it (multiple times) everyone knew you were your only fan "model".

Just because you are stupid doesn't mean everyone else is.It's insulting people's intelligence.

& before you get all like "that's mean!".That's not mean,that's normal,that's reality.

posted Monday, September 04, 2017 5:36:36 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for Mental Patient
Bluestratoss - Thanks. I mean if I really wanted to I probably could get it myself. I will eventually if he is cool with it.

Burn the Groove to death is one of my favorite tracks from him.

Here's a recent photo of Pooka. I saw her today. She cool.

IMG_1489

mAdkAp

posted Monday, September 04, 2017 6:41:01 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for mAdkAp
yeah that Pooka picture is amazing.I can only imagine how horrible my quality of life would be if I had missed that.

Mark,you do realize the ughh.com messageboards aren't a Crumple fansite,right ?

smelly mel

Total Posts: 289
posted Monday, September 04, 2017 9:47:46 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for smelly mel
why am i not surprised this short bus reject would post pictures of his faggot cat on a hip hop forum. lol fuck your cat crimple/model

Paper Piff And Polo

Total Posts: 765
posted Monday, September 04, 2017 2:46:52 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Paper Piff And Polo
Necro and Vinnie Paz should have there own reality show that shit would be fuckin amazing!

posted Monday, September 04, 2017 3:48:17 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Mental Patient
Smelly Melb- now you have to appilogize for dissing the beloved Pooka if you want any respect on here.

She is a powerful source of love.

Paper Piff and Polo - Door user name 👍;

A Necro Pazz reality show would be dope ud part of it was them going into, and talking about their old neighbourhoods.

posted Monday, September 04, 2017 6:15:04 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Mental Patient
My bad on autocorrect. I meant dope username.

Observe you're better off making a new CD then dissing me.

Lit Jagger

Total Posts: 2275
Location: They call it the underground because that's where dead things are buried
posted Monday, September 04, 2017 7:47:48 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Lit Jagger
Youre better of jumping off the toranto tower into a 5 gallon bucket of shit headfirst than me making an album

posted Monday, September 04, 2017 9:28:55 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Mental Patient
Lit - Wow, am I that much of a threat to you?

I can't wait to rip up my upcoming show!

I just cleaned my whole kitchen and bathroom cupboards up. Real life, living environment goals.

I'm grateful I've got a smaller crib tho. It must be tough for people with huge homes to keep them spotless.

You know the deal - Admiral Crumple - clever life steez - I also lifted my 40;b weights 6 times each arm today. All else is simple - 30lb weights etc.

And I copped Marcus Aurelius Meditations book so may apply some of that work to my upcoming music.

Lit Jagger

Total Posts: 2275
Location: They call it the underground because that's where dead things are buried
posted Monday, September 04, 2017 9:52:02 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Lit Jagger
The only music you will be making is trumpet sounds when record execs are blowing your asshole out in the studio then kicking you out the door like a bitch and never signing you

posted Monday, September 04, 2017 10:08:55 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Mental Patient
Ice_Cream_Crumple

I feel concerned about Observe while eating this Ice Cream. I'll only sign with a major that will provide world wide tour support, and get me on the cover of Rolling Stone Magazine, SNL and direction towards a Grammy Win for best Rap album.

Anyways back to the topic - everyone be sure to watch the new Dj Bread and Admiral Crumple - I'm Lifted live video.

Smoke something if you need to.

Observe do you drink alcohol? I don't.

smelly mel

posted Monday, September 04, 2017 10:19:02 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for smelly mel
ok now im convinced someone else is using crunples account and trolling because there is no way this dude is this fucking gay and retarded. posting cats and fucking cleaning cupboards then posting a pic eating ice cream like a fairy with the most fucked up hairline i ever saw. sons shit is all the way pushed back.croomple i hope u step on a dirty needle walking to the bus stop to get to your shitty job.

posted Monday, September 04, 2017 10:28:35 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Mental Patient
Smelly - Why would you hope that?

If I have shoes on, nothing happens.

You are a bit psychic tho. I just went to the store to get milk and bumped into this woman from my block.

2 years ago she was fine. Now she must have lost 75 pounds. I just saw her in the store completely cracked out.

Crack is in my hood.

It's so shit, because I swear someone can try it at even 40 years old and life just rolls down.

I always said alcohol is the most toxic drug and it is. But crack, meth, heroin and fentanyl - those drugs ravage lives hard - and fast! Really fast!

Thank God I'm addicted to making music and reading books.

Don't ever try crack - from the 80s to 2017. Word.

posted Monday, September 04, 2017 10:47:41 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Mental Patient
Wu_pooka_2

Pooka been knowing what's up!

IMG_1378

I am also blessed because I get to hold her.
Her love emanates power unto the world. She likes Jazz music the best.

I think Hip Hop is in a major transition period yet again.

The new kids were influenced by indie culture hard, that's why a lot of the new music sounds dope.

J Cole is doing it. He had a show the Friday night I was in Vegas but I wasn't going to drop $100US on it.

Flatbush Zombies are doing it well now. Gucci Mane still killing it of course.

Pureleaf

Total Posts: 163
posted Monday, September 04, 2017 10:48:48 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Pureleaf
When you say that you can't log in to the model account because it's not your account, can you elaborate on that? How is it not your account?

Maybe you just forgot the password?

Maybe you deleted your browser history, including login info, and then you went back to Mental Patient because you knew that info by heart?

posted Monday, September 04, 2017 10:52:20 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Mental Patient
Pureleaf - Model was a fan of mine from Camden New Jersey. He promoted for me here under the Model user name. Hope that clears it up for you.

On another note, does anyone remember my other account name?

Clock, do you? I was posting under something else adnt hen you told me the Mental Patient one was back and I can post here.

The thing is, When I post even hip hop topics it looks like I'm spamming cause of the ughh logo head.

I still want it.

I may create a new user name.

Pureleaf

posted Monday, September 04, 2017 10:57:37 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Pureleaf
Ok, do you know why Model from Camden New Jersey stopped posting? Was he murdered?

He must have been a major asset to you. His disappearance seems like quite a loss.

posted Monday, September 04, 2017 11:50:07 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Mental Patient
I don't know. I think he got banned.

mAdkAp

posted Tuesday, September 05, 2017 1:46:28 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for mAdkAp
mel - don't listen to Kalcic,you don't have to apologize for anything,diss pooka all you want (why do I know this faggot's cat's name - there is no resaon for that,that's not whats hot in streets)

Kalcic - you do have to apologize for the model fiasco - AGAIN because you keep doing it over and over.Nobody in Camden listens to you.And you & model have the same ip so are people supposed to believe that the crumple superfan from Camden posts in Toronto from the same computer you do ?

just because you aren't the brightest crayon in the box don't assume others are the same.

for the final time =

https://www.undergroundhiphop.com/forums/readpost.asp?Forum=Common&WhichPage=1&QuestionID=2775866&SearchYear=2015

ps- I don't know if you were always fucked up looking but if not the meth has destroyed skin/appearance.

Bluestratoss

posted Tuesday, September 05, 2017 2:03:29 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for Bluestratoss
Model crumple, your my homie now and I got your back, but I'm all about peace love and truth now, so please rather than this slide into violence with others as before, just admit you are model, because you already admitted to me, so clear it up be a hero and come Clean like Jeru, let's face it it was a genius marketing move that has people talking about the Crump diggy to this day, shits funny as hell and you kept their heads ringing!

posted Tuesday, September 05, 2017 3:51:27 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for Mental Patient
Blue - I'm not Model.

The chipmunks here are trying to bother me with that. After I told them I wasn't Model since several years now.

It's annoying. I don't know if the guy was really from NJ or Toronto.

He got at me through facebook.

This is so old and needs to be dropped for the progression of ughh. What am I a politician who did Coke in his hey day?

Back to the important issue here, the "I'm Lifted" video. Here it is for page 2.

I have a show next Monday and I plan on killing it! That and what else I have to do this week.

smelly mel

posted Tuesday, September 05, 2017 8:08:49 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for smelly mel
cronkite/model u wont be the best rapper ever but youll always be the biggest retard on ughh, still think someone else is posting using that account because there is no way you can be this fucking wack.

posting fucking gay as cats and eating ice cream omg thats so dark clever and hardcore.

this whole thread is an abortion.

smelly mel

posted Tuesday, September 05, 2017 8:10:27 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for smelly mel
wit ur gay as orange wall. wtf, who has orange fucking walls you fufu pumpkin spice lame.

Bluestratoss

posted Tuesday, September 05, 2017 8:16:10 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for Bluestratoss
Hi Crump.

The big problem with your explanation is models IP address when posting here is actually your IP address, so I think that's why you'll never hear the chipmunks leave it alone, you can appreciate in a court of law, the IP evidence would make you appear like a liar.

Anyhow, you admitted it to be anyway that you are model so I don't care.

Good luck with the IP address issue

posted Tuesday, September 05, 2017 1:58:36 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Mental Patient
Blue - it was never my same ip! They were just both from Toronto.

Allegedly.

Now I feel like I have to prepare. Like you wanna beef again. I don't want to beef with Blue!

Come on man.

I'll reply to the others later. Make it a great day.

Bluestratoss

posted Tuesday, September 05, 2017 1:59:30 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Bluestratoss
I got no beef mod Crump, none at all. I'm all good it's all peace and love

posted Tuesday, September 05, 2017 2:47:41 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Mental Patient
Blue - okay cool. I've been reading about the power of love recently.

It doesn't judge, or look for the bad.

Facing brutal truths is crucial. But love is even more important.

I hope to see Recumbant God in this thread at some point 🌅;

Seme__one

Total Posts: 1295
Location: I hate this board that's why I post here most days.
posted Tuesday, September 05, 2017 3:19:42 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Seme__one
peace crump but didn't you admit in another thread it was you as model?

SC1989

Total Posts: 1708
posted Tuesday, September 05, 2017 3:26:52 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for SC1989
You look the mad local cat junkie.
Tell Nerco he is shit from me.
When you coming to the UK

Pureleaf

posted Tuesday, September 05, 2017 8:06:39 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Pureleaf
Was the Mental Patient account once run by someone else, and then turned over to you?

Clockworx (Admin)

Total Posts: 37959
posted Tuesday, September 05, 2017 8:14:59 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Clockworx
Yo Crumps how you gonna sit here and bullshit when you admitting to being Model itt...

No More Lies, I Am Admiral Crumple

Partial IP: 73.63.89.4

mAdkAp

posted Tuesday, September 05, 2017 10:35:33 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for mAdkAp
yeah,that's why Kalcic had the red "liar" tag next to the name model because he was pretending to be his only fan.

I can't remember who it was but I remember when someone brought up that the model guy isn't on any of Mark's social media/no interent presence or anything he just posts everything crump on ughh.

Crimplez started getting all panicky realizing he was going to have to somehow make up on whole fake on line history for model.

mAdkAp

posted Tuesday, September 05, 2017 10:38:58 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for mAdkAp
remember when Necro told him -

"SO I TELL CRUMPLE YOU HAVE NO FANS AND YOUR IMAGE IS DESTROYED"

so then Mark thinks it's a good idea to post pictures of him cuddling with cats and eating ice cream.

Bluestratoss

posted Wednesday, September 06, 2017 1:47:59 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for Bluestratoss
Yes but that's a good image, a positive image, it's 2017 you guys should be gender neutralising

posted Wednesday, September 06, 2017 2:12:26 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for Mental Patient
smelly mel - nevermind

smelly mel - That Orange wall is at my Mom's place. Don't diss my Mom's place, or I'll break your skeletel system. My apartment has white whiles and all black furniture.

Seme__one - I never admitted it was me. I don't know what happened there.

SC1989 - I love cats. I'd never show Necro that disrespect. If you know of someone who would pay for my U.K plane ticket, a hotel/motel for like 3 days, and $500 on top I;m there.

Pureleaf - No, I think the Mental Patient account was always good and under my control.

Clockworx - That wasn't me. I think someone hacked that account at that time. I don't know what happened there.

mAdkAp - I have thousands of fans. Why would I need to make up one?

mAdkAp - Ya, i didn't appreciate Necro saying that. Ice Cream is bomb and cats are magik.

Bluestratoss - I'm not gay tho. People can do what they want. I'm not with it tho.
I like girls. Intensely.

smelly mel

posted Wednesday, September 06, 2017 2:28:34 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for smelly mel
crapple/model u faggot u have no fans, your mom is a faggot pumpkin spice lame, and fuck your cat and your ice cream you fucking wet wipe. you are the wackest person in the history of history. if you admit you are wack i wont hate on you anymore. ok bye model from camden by way of toronto.

Forever Crumpin'

Total Posts: 309
posted Wednesday, September 06, 2017 12:31:49 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Forever Crumpin'
Jesus Christ.

Is Crumple still doing this shit?

There are some decent lulz in this thread. Especially the one where Crump says he has "thousands of fans".

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

posted Wednesday, September 06, 2017 2:59:30 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Mental Patient
Smelly - sorry dude I choose not to deal with you anymore. You can keep all you said to me upon yourself. Good luck.

I'm grateful I profited off biz in Vegas and didn't gamble.

I'm also committed to putting on a great show this Monday 👍;

smelly mel

posted Wednesday, September 06, 2017 4:29:39 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for smelly mel
truth hurts doesnt it you clown? go cry in a dark and clever corner.

marley soccer

Total Posts: 15
posted Wednesday, September 06, 2017 4:31:27 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for marley soccer
freez at jack

Partial IP: 15.136.111

mAdkAp

posted Thursday, September 07, 2017 1:25:18 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for mAdkAp
well it's pretty simple - you are lying.

you don't have 1000's of fans whatsoever.

I can't remember who but I remember when Mark was model and was like "i'm not crumple,I'm huge fan from Camden" and then someone posted a new user name and was like "I'm Crumple guys,what do you need to know ?"

within like seconds Kalcic from the model account was all like "that's not crumple - don't believe him!!!!don't believe him !!!"

It was sooo hilarious.

Bluestratoss

posted Thursday, September 07, 2017 3:03:21 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for Bluestratoss
Yo admodel Crump, as a friend and a fan, from observing what goes on on ughh it seems to me that you should throw in the towel on ughh and leave it.

Reason I say this is even though your music is getting better and better and the last clips you been posting up are quite fresh - your still never going to get respect or positive responses from this forum due to the way you conducted yourself on here, to be specific that's the model faking to be your own fan on here lie which, if you look at when it went down, was quite a while ago and yet still the same thing goes on, your IP address being exposed put an end to model and I don't think that lie will ever evaporate from ughh. To add to this you have made quite a few, very serious, threats of violence to him and beings on here, so if you add the deception to being very violent and threatening - *you can see how you are perceived, you can't change that.

It's all love from me, I'm just saying it from the heart as a fan and homie that perhaps, after this loop of negativity its time to retire from this forum?

Tonnes

Total Posts: 1
posted Thursday, September 07, 2017 3:36:22 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for Tonnes
Aside from all the other stone cold proof:

IP address matching, writing style, sudden appearance of 'Model' after Crumple was banned, no social media connection to a fan in Camden, constant ignoring of Camden questions about the weather or naming dope local spots, and just the overall unlikelihood that Crumple would actually have an obsessed mega-fan from Camden....

The smoking gun is the fact that in Model's posts, when he would use the word "tons", he spelled it the Canadian way: "tonnes" .. and he wasn't copying and pasting any of your FB statuses - this was during normal board banter with 'Model'.

Nobody here in the USA, and nobody specifically in Camden, would think to spell that word in such a manner. We don't think of the word as such or spell it like 'tonne'. Not a single damn person who grew up in Camden New Jersey would ever in their fucking life write 'tons' like 'tonnes'.

To top it off, when you post as 'Mental Patient', you have used that same word and spelled it your Canadian way.

You've explained that 'Model' got at you on Facebook, said he would promote you on the UGHH forums, and you think he got banned. But can you explain the Canadian spelling? And why did 'Model' mysteriously appear when your 'Mental Patient' account disappeared and he has now disappeared when you are back?

Do you see how insulting this is to people on this board? To think that we would fall for such a ridiculous thing?

If you just own up to it, you'd get a lot more respect here. Then we can just all joke about it together and laugh with you about it instead of laughing at you like we are now.

Partial IP: 115.10.131

posted Thursday, September 07, 2017 4:45:32 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for Mental Patient
Forever Crumpin' - Here's the cold water. I have over 200, 000 views on youtube, over 1000 likes on my facebook page and over 100 subscribers on my youtube channel.
Also sales coming in monthly from iTunes, amazon.com, Spotify and other digital audio services.

marley soccer - huh?

Bluestratoss - admodel Crump - lol that's a good one. I see what you're saying. You think I created the Model account, I got caught in a lie, ughh is unforgiving cause everyone here is so clean, I should quit this forum, and I attacked someone verbally here.

There has been chaos on ughh with it's members. I won't even mention any stories, cause why? I forgave them - I don't care. We're all human.

That model account wasn't me. It was a fan who wanted to big me up.

Anyways, my show is coming up and I think the intensity is building. I want to control is and put on a great show for Toronto.

People will see hardcore indie hip hop at it's finest. Thank God I'm so fresh

Here is a photo from me in 2007. When I released The Next Night album with Kool Keith. I went back in time to offer you an Orange Blue:

IMGP2845_orange

Also you know what it is from Cataphonic Productions. Only Quality pressed up CDs since 2002!

IMG_4945_CDs

And stickers
IMG_5635

Seme__one

Total Posts: 1295
Location: I hate this board that's why I post here most days.
posted Thursday, September 07, 2017 7:09:56 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for Seme__one
^ crptkid stickers?

wheres the "y"

you aint no crump'

Forever Crumpin'

Total Posts: 309
posted Thursday, September 07, 2017 8:52:28 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for Forever Crumpin'
BAHAHAHA!

Oh Crumple. You want facts huh?

Fact 1 - You have 204 followers on Twitter

Fact 2 - You struggle to sell 5 copies of your CD on UGHH.com upon its release (as exposed by Quest years ago)

Fact 3 - The majority of your YouTube views come when you post on this site and we all watch it for the lulz.

Fact 4 - You have so few fans that you made one up named 'Model'. This was proven to be you and you admitted it was you.

Why have not decided to throw in the towel yet?

I guarantee that you don't recoup the money that you put into making an album. This shit costs you money.

You're almost 40 homie. Time to pack it in.

Bluestratoss

posted Thursday, September 07, 2017 8:53:56 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for Bluestratoss
OK sir Crump, I got no beef with you at all. It's all love. I take my hat off to you you are resilient and have the persistance and determination of a wolf that hasn't eaten for a month, keep grinding and producing and rapping and fuck the chipmunks, PEACE

smelly mel

posted Thursday, September 07, 2017 9:11:16 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for smelly mel
Fact 3 - The majority of your YouTube views come when you post on this site and we all watch it for the lulz.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^facts!!!

only cramp fan i ever heard of was model lol

i think it was 3 copies not 5 but i might be wrong

All times are ET. The time now is 12:53 PM.Post viewed 2845 timesPage: 1 2 3 4 5
 next newest topic | next oldest topic
Hop to: