Back To Starting Page Not signed in sign in
Current Forum Users (32) | My Profile | Register | Forum FAQ | Forum Search | UGHH Chat

UndergroundHipHop.com Forums > Hip Hop Discussion Board >
Doin Everyone On Here A Solid

next newest topic | next oldest topic
Share: Add to FacebookAdd to TwitterEmail This
Found: 79 replies
Page: 1 2
AuthorTopic:  Doin Everyone On Here A Solid
tippi dink

Total Posts: 4500
posted Wednesday, August 30, 2017 12:00:01 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for tippi dink
don't think i'm biased or i'm just backing up eseph because i'm cool with him either, it could be any artist out there and i'd still say the same thing.

what's wrong with an artist working a normal job anyway? just look at ka, his main career is a NYFD captain - rapping is just a hobby for him, and he's one of my favorite rappers out there right now. it's obviously great if someone is able to make a career out of creating art, but if they can't i don't think they should just quit altogether.

Partial IP: 62.144.146

SC1989

Total Posts: 1537
posted Wednesday, August 30, 2017 1:04:27 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for SC1989
I like some Es1 shit.
Got no idea why people dislike him and like Fahim
At least Es1 humble and does not ram his music down peoples gobs and screams he the greatest at this shit
Good Point Tippi the fuck is wrong with working a normal job.

dj rolo

Total Posts: 2760
posted Wednesday, August 30, 2017 1:19:30 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for dj rolo
"one of the biggest haters"....yea, exactly who am i hating on? and you just proved that you are biased, because it's funny how you remember the few times i called someone a virgin, yet seem to coincidentally forget every time someone calls me names or a Fahim slut, or Fahim this or that because i support an artist...how convenient. and you reaching hella hard with the whole "daily" thing, dudes be takin shots and i defend myself and that makes me a "hater" and "judgemental" lol...you are a straight clown bro

you're a fraud like the rest of the people here bro, you think because 3 or 4 people praise you on a forum you some type of hiphop official? i hate to break it to you bro, you ain't. you're a suburban wannabe defending other suburban wannabe's who are mad that i call it like i see it and the truth really hurts.

don't refer to me anymore cuz you wasting type, tired of your shit tbh cornball

tippi dink

posted Wednesday, August 30, 2017 1:37:50 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for tippi dink
yea, exactly who am i hating on?

everyone that has an opinion about fahim that you disagree with. initially you were defending fahim, not yourself. then people started out joking about you getting ripped off, etc and you got defensive and dignified their comments with a response. yeah there might be a a few people on here, no mask for example, that might legitimately have a problem with you, but you lump everyone together with them and look for problems that aren't there. you can't do shit to other people and then be upset when they do it to you.

let's not forget, the very first thing you ever said to me on here was that i was a nerd and a virgin. i suppose that was you defending yourself as well?

you're a fraud like the rest of the people here bro, you think because 3 or 4 people praise you on a forum you some type of hiphop official?

when did i ever say i was a hip hop official? you seem to think you are though, since you're telling people to stop making music just because you don't like it. in order to be a fraud i would have to actually claim to be something other than what i am, and all i ever claimed to be was a dude who likes hip hop. that's it. you've got a real chip on your shoulder man. i tried to have a civil conversation with you, and you immediately get defensive and start hurling insults lol.

dj rolo

posted Wednesday, August 30, 2017 1:58:02 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for dj rolo
you think you're clever, but you ain't fooling me. once again funny how you remember me calling you a virgin, but forgot what you did in the first place to get that reaction...again how convenient. but wait....lemme guess, you're innocent and i'm just a judgemental hater, right?

i been attacked much more than you for simply supporting artists and calling people out for their hater ways and constant shit talking and bashing of people they don't like...you were nowhere to be found...again, how convenient.

i called people out and herbs like you, and the rest, got offended...that's lame.

go find somewhere i hated on or was judemental on someone for no reason, or who didn't dis me prior, i'll wait.

"I remember when rappers were wack you could tell them and they would get better or quit. Now they just say you're hating and keep being wack" - Doggie Diamonds

tippi dink

posted Wednesday, August 30, 2017 2:17:41 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for tippi dink
how am i trying to fool you lol? i remember exactly what i did, i posted a picture of comic books. that's it lol. do you need me to find the thread? not that i took it to heart, but it's funny that you're the one calling people haters when the first post i ever saw from you on here was you doing that unprovoked.

again, you constantly call people haters but you continue to constantly insult people that have a different opinion than you. it's like you're looking for coded insults in everyone comments, just looking to be offended so you can jump at someone's throat. people can't even joke around because then you go the fuck in on them. all i did was call you judgmental, not even to be a asshole, and you proceeded to prove me right by calling me every insult you could think of: clown, fraud, herb, wannabe, cornball, etc. all i'm trying to do is to get your side of the story so i can try and look at this from your point of view, there's no need to be so hostile.

constant shit talking and bashing of people they don't like.

this is exactly what you do though, see what i mean? you complain about this shit, but you gotta realize that you're part of the problem. seriously man, i have no problem with you at all, i just wish you'd take a step back and realize that you can be very hypocritical at times. you can claim that you're just being brutally honest and "calling it like you see it", but the reality is that most people just use that as an excuse to be a dick.

i've got a quote for you as well

"an eye for an eye makes the whole world blind" - Mahatma Gandhi

dj rolo

posted Wednesday, August 30, 2017 2:32:26 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for dj rolo
you just made that up. nice try tho

i started out by defending people who were getting shitted on for no reason other than hate and being judgemental, then people were taking shots at me, so i defended myself, and according to you i'm in the wrong? FOH....but see how you fabricated a different version of it? if i ever insulted anyone, they either deserved it or started the whole shit. there's a shit ton of haters on this board, and you know it. i def ain't one of them just becuase i think eseph music sucks, it does. so when i say it sucks it's being a judgemental hater, but when one of your brethren does it, it's an "opinion"...you're a clown bro, plain and simple. you trying really hard to fraudlently re-create past stuff while altering it or making it seem like you are right...keep trying tho, you failing dramatically

tippi dink

posted Wednesday, August 30, 2017 2:43:07 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for tippi dink
https://www.undergroundhiphop.com/forums/readpost.asp?Forum=Common&WhichPage=1&QuestionID=2910913&SearchYear=2017

i'm just going to assume that you're just becoming senile in your old age and you actually forgot about this, i don't blame you though tbh. you're right though, it's complete fabricated and there's no truth to anything i've said in this thread.

i def ain't one of them just becuase i think eseph music sucks, it does. so when i say it sucks it's being a judgemental hater, but when one of your brethren does it, it's an "opinion

come on man, do you really not understand the difference? you didn't just say eseph's music sucks, that would be fine. you told him MULTIPLE times that rap isn't for him and that he should stop making music, every time there's a thread that he posts his music in you're there saying the same thing lol. you're not just telling someone you don't like their art, you're telling them that they should stop creating art because you don't like the art they make.

tippi dink

posted Wednesday, August 30, 2017 2:49:55 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for tippi dink
just forget it man, pretend this conversation never happened. keep doing you, i won't say anything about it from now on. i won't ever acknowledge you again if you don't want me to.

dj rolo

posted Wednesday, August 30, 2017 2:50:03 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for dj rolo
you probably took shots in another thread and i was returning fire...like "omg, he's so judgemental he called me a nerd" - tippi

...c'mon son

tippi dink

posted Wednesday, August 30, 2017 2:51:41 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for tippi dink
no i didn't, that was the first time i ever saw your name on here. that's why i responded the way i did, because i had no idea who you were lol. it came out of nowhere.

tippi dink

posted Wednesday, August 30, 2017 2:54:40 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for tippi dink
and then the next time you said something to me was that tyler the creator thread, where you said it was suspec because i remembered something tyler said on twitter one time, and then you assumed i was gay. can you blame me for calling you judgmental when that was the first impression you made? come on man, lol.

eseph84

Total Posts: 5738
Location: Cleveland www,es1koosh,bandcamp,com www,soundcloud,com/essential1 eseph84 on discogs
posted Wednesday, August 30, 2017 3:02:38 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for eseph84   Click Here to Email eseph84
wow lol rolo got his panties bunched up i had to stop reading, this is getting steamy...

peace tippi - i couldn't of said it better, like you've said, why do i have to stop when its fun? but thank you for breaking it down. maybe theirs people like that who would quit after hearing feedback like that, but that's not me. i got fans of hip hop/even some established artists from all over that have givin me props thru the years. and at least on a local level whether people love it or hate it, i feel they recognize my determination and notice the work i do for the scene. sure it would be coo to take it further than that, but tbh im just thankful for the peole i've met thru music thru the years, people i woulda never maybe even bonded with. it's a pretty cool ciruit to get into.

but yeah "it ain't hard to tell" this dude rolo's an ass and we all know this and u ain't gotta waste your time dealing with him over his obsession with the music i make, and how terrible he feels it is. just keep doin what you do tippi cuz what you do on this site is appreciated. i will always be a fan first and you help me stay in the loops with whats really good in case something slips under my radar so salute! and i just got an email that my ughh pack with milo arrived at my house today so my 2 cents on that will be dropping shortly.

and o yeah dj rolie - u can go back listenin to them wu bee mini me's that u be jockin - we see u!

eseph84

Location: Cleveland www,es1koosh,bandcamp,com www,soundcloud,com/essential1 eseph84 on discogs
posted Wednesday, August 30, 2017 3:05:56 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for eseph84   Click Here to Email eseph84
sc i wanna get this text on a plaque

"I like some Es1 shit.
Got no idea why people dislike him and like Fahim
At least Es1 humble and does not ram his music down peoples gobs and screams he the greatest at this shit"

my dude!!! i take back all the times i whine like a bitch on here and have insulted the hell outta you cuz born 2 live is the best song ever

tippi dink

posted Wednesday, August 30, 2017 3:13:14 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for tippi dink
my bad rolo, the first time i ever interacted with you was a mach hommy thread i guess, where we were talking about whether or not it was a 2017 release. maybe you were had a problem with me because of of that, but i definitely never took shots or insulted you lol.

exactly eseph, if you like rapping then you should keep rapping. it sucks when artists who have potential, especially the younger ones, aren't able to develop the thick skin fast enough and quit because a few people tell them they shouldn't be making music. if it's cathartic for you and you enjoy doing it then that's all that matters. the only way to get better is to keep practicing.

looking forward to hearing what you think of that milo record.

therealvinylvillain

Total Posts: 337
posted Wednesday, August 30, 2017 7:19:13 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for therealvinylvillain
I'm dumpin on this.

https://therealvinylvillain.bandcamp.com/

5th point

Total Posts: 438
posted Wednesday, August 30, 2017 8:58:21 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for 5th point   Click Here to Email 5th point
yea totally looks like you called him a nerdy virgin just saying, but why get so upset on here? someone says your dumb for spending money on fahim shit oh well your not spending their money, someone calls you a fahim dickrider, knob jockey, or slut when you promote him, oh well your promoting an artist you like, everyone on here does that, but what you should understand is youll never win an arguement with these people then were left with nerdy virgin dick riding knob jockey cornball sluts talking shit to eachother in every thread

dj rolo

posted Wednesday, August 30, 2017 9:00:48 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for dj rolo
^LOL funny shit bro

Clockworx (Admin)

Total Posts: 37405
posted Wednesday, August 30, 2017 10:09:19 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Clockworx
Yo Vinyl Villain thanks for saving this cesspool of a thread with some actual hip hop.

some_text

Partial IP: 73.63.89.4

Loewi

Total Posts: 4361
posted Wednesday, August 30, 2017 10:42:05 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Loewi
Too many essays to read in here 😉;

eseph84

posted Thursday, August 31, 2017 9:55:26 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for eseph84   Click Here to Email eseph84
those tracks you posted coo vinyl villain, but i think this was one of your best, "jussayin"

a whole album collabo with the dude on that track would be the shit imo

eseph84

posted Thursday, August 31, 2017 10:05:08 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for eseph84   Click Here to Email eseph84
at tippi

the milo album is incredible

right from the start, the first 3-4 beats were right up my alley, rhymes were great, cool collab with elucid

i don't know where this ranks for me as a whole yet cuz its new, but it might be top 5 at least top 10 this year.

very mike eagle like in a really good way and at the same time he really sets himself apart from ome cuz he's not as comedic imo.

is it just me or are they very, very doom influenced? clearly a lot of rappers are (i know i am too, whether it sounds like it or not)

eighty five

Total Posts: 11192
posted Thursday, August 31, 2017 10:13:12 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for eighty five
im pretty sure eseph is a virgin tho

eseph84

posted Thursday, August 31, 2017 10:23:21 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for eseph84   Click Here to Email eseph84
zzzzz

you're lame as friduck bro

and only got worse with time

typical ughh response " 85 hasnt had pussy since pussy since pussy had him zzzzz "

tippi dink

posted Thursday, August 31, 2017 10:35:05 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for tippi dink
i knew you'd like it man, and i agree the production on there is fantastic. milo actually produced a few of the beats on there himself, including the one with elucid. kenny segal dig a bunch of them too, who produced the entirety of milo's last album from 2015.

very mike eagle like in a really good way and at the same time he really sets himself apart from ome

that's one of the most impressive things about this album and milo's evolution as an artist in general. it's a perfect example of when influence goes right. he wears his influences on his sleeve and makes no attempt at hiding them, but at the same time it doesn't come across as too derivative. he's building up what those before him have done which i really appreciate. two of milo's biggest influences are busdriver and open mike eagle though, milo said that he's been sending raps that he wrote to OME since he was 11 years old or something crazy like that. milo's older stuff was a lot funnier and more quirky, so the mike eagle influence was even more obvious there. there's still plenty of that on here though: "Steez drip like Faygo off the hatchetman", "I'm the type of n*gga to wear a protective layering" "Hold thyself like J'zargo in Winterhold/
Reality, I'm in Fargo reading dinner poems", "I'm Muriel crying "Eustace" in that building lobby/Oh, and my Courage is such a cowardly dog", etc.

a lot of rappers these days are heavily influenced by DOOM though, especially the younger generation. milo, elucid, billy woods, OME, earl and the rest of the OF guys, chester watson, flying lotus/captain murphy, etc. milo and OME have both referenced DOOM on tracks multiple times in the past. i'm sure on paging mr. bill nunn when milo says "he don't know me very well do he?" he's referencing the DOOM line from fazers.

eighty five

Total Posts: 11192
posted Thursday, August 31, 2017 10:59:09 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for eighty five
calls me lame

tries to insult someone on an internet message board for fans of broke no name white rappers by saying they are from the burbs

eseph84

posted Thursday, August 31, 2017 11:06:42 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for eseph84   Click Here to Email eseph84
?fail^

85 go home

you're like a low level version of trolling greats like lit and clock but don't do anything to set yourself apart from the pack

to put it nicely...

ya wack!

eseph84

posted Thursday, August 31, 2017 11:20:35 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for eseph84   Click Here to Email eseph84
and word tip

man he's got some cool lines

i love that doom-esque style of rap

it's funny i used to emulate billy woods rhymes so hard and before that it was ghostface (i didn't sound as cool as bronson tho) i look back on them joints and laugh lol
nowadays when i freestyle i will do this weird sean p/ mf doom hybrid flow, but in the end, its always the "scotty voice that gets the girls moist"

therealvinylvillain

Total Posts: 337
posted Thursday, August 31, 2017 7:31:11 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for therealvinylvillain
Peace.

at Clockworx - Appreciate the feedback my G. Had to dump some raw hip-hop in here.

at eseph84 - Thanks homie, I forgot about that 'superhero' jawn. As you can tell my style has changed a bit.

All times are ET. The time now is 5:36 AM.Post viewed 1022 timesPage: 1 2
 next newest topic | next oldest topic
Hop to: