Back To Starting Page Not signed in sign in
Current Forum Users (36) | My Profile | Register | Forum FAQ | Forum Search | UGHH Chat

UndergroundHipHop.com Forums > Hip Hop Discussion Board >
Attn: Kallisti87 & Tippi

next newest topic | next oldest topic
Share: Add to FacebookAdd to TwitterEmail This
Found: 115 replies
Page: 1 2 3
AuthorTopic:  Attn: Kallisti87 & Tippi
tippi dink

Total Posts: 4426
posted Tuesday, September 05, 2017 1:08:40 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for tippi dink
yeah vader, lando, and han solo are the only series i've ever heard people talk about really. i don't know if that's just because they're newer or if they're the only ones that are actually worth talking about though. i've never really cared about star wars as much as some people seem to though, so i'd be fine with just those three. i'm always hesitant to get into other comic book universes, especially comics based on other properties, just because there's so much stuff out there i haven't that directly connects to the series i'm already into.

Partial IP: 62.144.146

Clockworx (Admin)

Total Posts: 37343
posted Tuesday, September 05, 2017 7:17:21 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Clockworx
Yeah, that simulation stuff was pretty cool, I figured Finch wouldn't die anyway though, lol. Think I'm up to episode 17 of the fourth season now, will probably be up to the last season by the end of the week.

The second half of the season lost a little momentum after that simulation episode but by seasons end it picks back up again.

Clock, your description of that Intruders movie sounds a lot like that Hush movie.

The only similarity besides the intruders aspect is the female leads each have handicaps that make the scenario more intriguing. Thing about this movie though is the twist a half hour in that really sucks you into the movie. Worth a watch if you get a chance. I found it on Showtime On Demand which is a cable movie channel.

Found out that Metallica boxset is a bootleg but still dope looking and cheap so might pick it up.

Watched another episode of Mr. Robot yesterday. It's such a different experience rewatching a show like that knowing things like he was in prison the whole time. Makes me pay attention to things i would've otherwise thought was irrelevant in those early episodes. Also on Prime they allow the 'fuck' bombs to drop. This speech is DAFFY...

Yo someone give me some recommendations of bands with dope female fronts. Or some new age metal shit similar to Metallica or Pantera's style. Too many bands named itt for me to do research on.

tippi dink

posted Tuesday, September 05, 2017 7:52:17 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for tippi dink

some female fronted bands for you to check out. also the gathering, agrimonia, kylesa, agoraphobic nosebleed, battle of mice, made out of babies, diablo swing orchestra, christian mistress, witch mountain, code orange, jex thoth, and huntress. a lot of these bands are doom metal or more experimental than you're probably use to though so i don't know how many you'd actually like.

tippi dink

posted Tuesday, September 05, 2017 8:45:56 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for tippi dink
some other recommendations, without getting too weird

Clockworx (Admin)

posted Tuesday, September 05, 2017 8:48:16 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Clockworx
Good looks. I peeped the first five videos and the one that stood out above the rest was SubRosa. That track or tracks (dont know if its one long track or multiple strewn together) was fucking dope. Just looked up the album. Got great reviews and although only 6 tracks, the running time is over an hour. What your thoughts on the album and the band itself? Albums on Spotify so gonna peep it in full tomorrow.

Gonna check out the other recs later on and get back to you.

Also what your bros thoughts on that Mr. Robot speech? Dig it? Pretentious? Somewhere in-between?

Partial IP: 73.63.89.4

tippi dink

posted Tuesday, September 05, 2017 9:07:23 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for tippi dink
that was just one subrosa track lol. that's not uncommon at all in metal, especially with sludge, doom, and prog stuff. 10 minutes track lengths are pretty standard. i like subrosa a lot though, i've only heard 3 of their albums out of 5 but i enjoyed every single one. more constant than the gods is probably my favorite, but 'for this we fought the battle of ages' and 'no help for the mighty ones are still great. love the bluesy riffs, rebecca's voice, and i'm a sucker for violin in heavy music so i was a fan immediately lol. they've got some great lyrics too.

i liked that speech from mr. robot, but it was definitely pretentious. that's just who elliot is as a character though, it's to be expected you know?

mic_data

Total Posts: 475
posted Tuesday, September 05, 2017 11:13:37 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for mic_data
I didn't want to read any of the Star Wars at first cus it was Marvel and it was Disney, and everyone at the store kept going on and on about it.

Finally gave Vader and the main Star Wars a chance- and yeah, they are both good. From there I checked out the Han, also good, as well as Poe whatever his name is because I wanted to see something set in the current 'verse- also pretty good, not as good as the others. I jumped onto Kanan too, which I enjoyed and had no idea it was a prequel to Star Wars Rebels, so when I finally starting watching Rebels over the summer I really liked it- I had also not wanted to watch the Star Wars animated series, but they are also pretty good. Like Rebels better than Clone Wars so far tho.

Also a fan of Monstress which was mentioned. I started a new one this week Black Magick by Rucka, I liked it too, another witch story, but I like the gray scale with the magic being the only thing in real color, and magic used kind of subtly so far.

Kallisti87

Total Posts: 737
posted Thursday, September 07, 2017 12:24:14 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for Kallisti87
Didn't know APMD had a new album coming out soon, thanks for the headsup.

Clock, what do you think of this band for some recent thrash metal, they've been around for years though.

Haven't heard of Windhand but that song sounds pretty good, will have to checkout more of their stuff.

Clock, I know you checked out Epica's last album, they released a new EP this month, this is the title track from it.

Since you mentioned Municipal Waste, this is one of my fav music videos of all time.

tippi, what do you think of this track? Just stumbled across the band yesterday. The music video is..interesting.

Oh yeah, just saw An Autumn for Crippled Children released a new EP, apparently it was recorded in 2015 for a short film.

Saw digital copies of the latest Pirates of the Caribbean movie are out now, will probably check it out over the weekend.
The latest Spider-Man movie will be out digitally on the 26th this month if you wanted to stream that, I thought it was a decent watch, enjoyed it more than Wonder Woman.

Kallisti87

posted Monday, September 11, 2017 2:57:27 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for Kallisti87

doomvsgrimm

Total Posts: 19
posted Monday, September 11, 2017 4:20:11 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for doomvsgrimm

5th point

Total Posts: 429
posted Monday, September 11, 2017 11:31:07 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for 5th point   Click Here to Email 5th point
yo clock if your loomin for newish bands reminiscent of metallica try...

evile
exodus

for just straight thrash..

revocation

also everyone should check animals as leaders, one of my favorite bands especially their first album

mic_data

posted Monday, September 11, 2017 8:42:22 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for mic_data
Just got to the end of POI season 4- what an ending, and set to Pink Floyd's Welcome to the Machine.

Clockworx (Admin)

posted Monday, September 11, 2017 9:34:03 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Clockworx
Yo 5th good looks. Ill try checking them out.

Yo mic this scene is fucking fantastic, especially the last 30 seconds...

Season 5 is a shortened season but just as dope. They bring back some characters from the earlier seasons. Think there was only one episode i was meh about.

Yo Kallisti about damn time they released a new Curb trailer. I can't fucking wait.

New Channel Zero season drops next week.

Also i read they're coming out with a second season of Slasher. Seems like ages ago that you recommended it to me and i peeped it. Not the greatest series but still had it's moments.

I know i brought up Metallica but any of you bros fuck with Pantera? If so, favorite album of theirs?

This is a first ballot classic song...

5th point

posted Monday, September 11, 2017 10:12:22 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for 5th point   Click Here to Email 5th point
^^ panteras good but i feel like they got overhyped after dimebag was murdered, he wasnt the most technical guitar player but his style was definately interesting, made great use of the floating bridge. i used to have one of his signature guitars with the floyd rose but sold it to my ladys little cousin cause he was obsessed with dimebag

anyone seen OA yet? i just started it and the first fee episodes are real interesting

and anyone see valerian yet?

Clockworx (Admin)

posted Monday, September 11, 2017 10:17:33 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Clockworx
I've been taking a backseat to starting new show with all the premiers of like 7 shows i watch looming within next few weeks.

Finished The Leftovers couple weeks ago. Fucking amazing show. Been watching Strike Back here and there. Rewatching Mr. Robot Season 2. Halfway through it. Great fucking show. The episode where Angela hacks into the FBI database by planing the hard drive on their server was one i just peeped.

mic_data

posted Monday, September 11, 2017 10:26:55 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for mic_data
I watched the OA. I'm not sure where you're at in the first few episodes, but it's pretty much not like any other show. Just be warned, the very end, like the climax is strange. I'm not sure how they'll follow up a good premise to the 1st season, because what the first season focused on really can't be done again, kind of like Mr. robot season 1, but they found a way, and had plenty of other storylines.

I wanted to watch Valerian, but didn't' get a chance, I was disappointed it didn't get a lot of money, cus it might not get a sequel, which won't be cool because it's based on a series of books I think.

5th point

posted Monday, September 11, 2017 10:36:15 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for 5th point   Click Here to Email 5th point
^Its based on comics and yea im sure one movie wouldnt do it justice

Clockworx (Admin)

posted Monday, September 11, 2017 10:38:12 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Clockworx
Any of you guys check out Ozark or Animal Kingdom? Mad heads telling me to check out both.

New CW promo...

This always the GOAT one tho...

Clockworx (Admin)

posted Tuesday, September 12, 2017 7:19:28 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Clockworx
New Sumo Cyco track/video...

Apparently it's a cover of some pop track. It's aight, nothing special. Much more prefer their harder shit. If anyone itt is hearing them for the first time in the above video, don't judge them off that. Their two albums were my summer soundtrack. Rotated between the two albums in my cars CD player all summer.

Checked out this album heading to work today...

DAFFY for sure, especially Enter The Grave and Man vs Machine. Good looks on the rec.

Kallisti87

posted Tuesday, September 12, 2017 10:06:45 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Kallisti87
Saw Sumo Cyco had uploaded a new track this morning, was about to listen to it and post it here too. It's an ok track.
Just watched the POI episode where John was dying and was hallucinating seeing Carter. I thought it was funny how they didn't seem to give closure to the Person of the week that episode, the guy that took the pills that would take 8 hours to kill him. Surely they would have been able to get him to the hospital before then, I'll find out next episode anyway. Just noticed this season but in the starting credits of the show you can see that week's person of interest, must have been like that the whole time but I hadn't noticed.

Perturbator released a new album last week, one of my fav albums of the year now.

The third track(the only one with vocals) reminded me a bit of this Hybrid one.

Anyone here seen the trailer for the new sci-fi Jackie Chan movie? I cracked up when he got kicked in the face.

are u ready

Total Posts: 54
posted Wednesday, September 13, 2017 4:18:02 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for are u ready
clock did u see that recent niners episode where the panthers kicked their ass? tune in next sunday when the seahawks beat them down again. 2-14 or 3-13?

Clockworx (Admin)

posted Wednesday, September 13, 2017 10:02:55 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Clockworx
^Niners gonna be lucky if they win 4 games this year. They're going all in for Cousins and use their Top 5 pick in 2018 on a weapon for him. Their defense should be much improved this year.

Yo Kallisti that Perturbator album is fucking sickly. I just bumped it driving home and it's atmospheric as a motherfucker. Ironically the vocal track is the weakest on here and i usually tend to lean more towards vocals then instrumentals. Give me some other recommendations by him or any other shit that sounds like him.

Funny you just figured out the POI of the week is in the intro. Id say towards end of Season 1 i figured it out. What you think of Season 5 so far?

Vice Principals did a FB Live earlier today...

Kallisti87

posted Wednesday, September 13, 2017 11:49:13 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Kallisti87
I think I'd noticed the POI of the week in the opening credits a couple times before but didn't pay any attention to it 'til this season, lol. Haven't finished season 4 yet, think there's 2 episodes left of it for me.
Forgot to post this the other day

New Flash trailer came out today but you've probably already seen it by now.

Don't know which albums to recommend, my bro says that album is a lot different to the rest of his stuff. Listened to this album of his last week and it's different but it's pretty dope.

New South Park just came out today, will be watching it tonight. Digital copies of Baby Driver came out recently, will watch it sometime this week. Digital copies of Spider-Man: Homecoming are supposed to be out next week, already seen it but I'm going to watch it again.

Kallisti87

posted Thursday, September 14, 2017 6:28:09 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Kallisti87
Watched the last two episodes of POI's season 4 last night, the new South Park and Baby Driver as well. Since I mentioned Hybrid the other day I figured I'd look them up and see if there were any updates on their 5th album that has been taking forever to release. apparently it's not too far off but Hybrid did the soundtrack for some movie called Dead Again in Tombstone which includes this track here.

They did the soundtrack for the first movie Dead in Tombstone as well so it might be worth checking out as well.

New teaser trailer for Vice Principals

New Arrow and Supernatural trailers as well

You watch the last Rick and Morty episode yet? It was one of the best of the season so far.

mic_data

posted Thursday, September 14, 2017 6:34:22 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for mic_data
So what's up with Lucifer? Does anyone thats read the comics have an opinion on it? I never tried watching it because it didn't sound like it was going to be anything like the comic except in name.

Clockworx (Admin)

posted Thursday, September 14, 2017 7:33:34 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Clockworx
^Never read the comic but the show is enjoyable. First season took me about 5 or 6 episodes to get into but once i did it was on from there. Nice mix of drama, fantasy, comedy with bits of action and religious overtones mixed in. It's not the greatest show I've ever seen but worth checking out for sure.

Yo Kallisti what you think of POI finale and Baby Driver?

Supernatural trailer looks good. Still not sold on Flash but ill give this season a few episodes. Haven't seen last few Rick and Morty episodes.

Ill check out that other Pertrubator album. The new one was on repeat pretty much all day.

Kallisti87

posted Saturday, September 16, 2017 10:46:54 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Kallisti87
POI finale was really good, watched 2 or 3 episodes of the new season so far now as well. I thought the part where they made a supercomputer out of Playstation 3's was cool, mainly because it's actually been done in real life before. The US Air Force made a supercomputer using 1,760 PS3's before.
Baby Driver was cool, especially nearer to the end when everything went to shit. Watched The Hitman's Bodyguard last night, looks like critics didn't really like it but it's got 71% audience rating on Rotten Tomatoes. I thought it was pretty good anyway.

There was another Jeepers Creepers trailer the other day

mic_data

posted Sunday, September 17, 2017 1:58:22 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for mic_data
I'm just wondering if Lucifer is going to be in the vein of POI or Fringe where it starts off looking like a police procedural, but then expands into something way different as the mythology builds, cus that might be cool.

The comic book Lucifer's look was based on David Bowie, so his appearance is a little disappointing to me in the show...

The original comic by Mike Carey ( and anything by him) was really good. I've been putting off reading through the last volume just because I don't want to finish it.

Since we talk about movies in here too, some asshole (or someTHING) had the time to do this on all the sewers up and down a street by me, ha...

">

Clockworx (Admin)

posted Monday, September 18, 2017 9:55:17 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Clockworx
I'm just wondering if Lucifer is going to be in the vein of POI or Fringe where it starts off looking like a police procedural, but then expands into something way different as the mythology builds, cus that might be cool.

That's pretty much exactly how it is. The first real taste of mythology is in that 5th or 6th episode.

Yo Kallisti you watch Vice Principals last night?

Kallisti87

posted Tuesday, September 19, 2017 3:23:19 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for Kallisti87
Yeah, watched Vice Principals and the new Rick and Morty last night. I highly doubt Russell was the shooter now but I wouldn't be surprised if his wife was.

Saw a trailer today for a new movie that has the same guy who was the main character in Baby Driver.

New The Punisher teaser, if you haven't seen it yet.

New iZombie video interviewing some of the cast, learned some new stuff about the next season.

Heard this song featuring Chelsea Wolfe the other day, Chelsea Wolfe's new album will be out in 4 days, should be good judging by the singles released so far.

mic_data, that's awesome.

Clockworx (Admin)

posted Tuesday, September 19, 2017 7:26:30 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Clockworx
Vice Principals was fucking hilarious. I too don't think Russell directly did it but it wouldn't shock me if he hired someone to do it. That mule faced teacher obsessed with him is my other suspect. So many lulz moments. The tattoo of Gamby and Russell holding hands and eating shit. Russell dumping him out of the wheelchair onto the ground. The closing act when he breaks the radio and goes on a rant.

This picture...

some_text

What were your favorite parts of the episode? Who you think shooter is?

Good looks on those videos. Going to peep them later tonight.

I'm one episode away from completing my re-watch of Mr. Robot season 2. I appreciate the shit out of the season even more so than my initial viewing of it. So many layers that watching it just once doesn't do it nearly enough justice. This scene and the scenes leading up to it where David Lynch like...

Channel Zero starts again tomorrow. You planning on checking it out?

Kallisti87

posted Wednesday, September 20, 2017 4:55:40 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Kallisti87
New The Punisher trailer

Yeah, that tattoo was pretty funny, I wouldn't be surprised if it was that weird teacher either. It could be so many different people though, like the lunch dude since Gamby never gets him the raise he wants, or Ray because Gamby's a dick to him and his partner all the time.

Just watched episode 6 of POI season 5 last night, just noticed this last season is only 13 episodes, wonder why it's so much shorter than the others. Will probably have finished the series by the end of the month.
Didn't finish watching the first season of Channel Zero so have no intention of checking out season 2 right now, let me know if you think season 2 is worth checking out.

Extended The Flash trailer if you missed it

New thriller movie coming out, looks interesting

Trailer for the new Tomb Raider movie, has Walter Goggins from Vice Principals and Daniel Wu from Into the Badlands in it

Clockworx (Admin)

posted Wednesday, September 20, 2017 10:10:46 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Clockworx
That Punisher trailer is sickly. Metallica the perfect music for it. I know they tease the release date at the end but everything I've read says its dropping first week of November.

Interesting in iZombie how every detective is now going to be partnered with a zombie which leads to Clive's past cases to not be as authentic as previously thought since he had an advantage with Liv helping.

That Chelsea Wolfe track is dope. She dropping new album Friday?

Ill let you know about Channel Zero. Each season is individualized and separate from the previous one. First season was weak. If second one is dope ill let you know. Only 6 episodes per season.

Yea i think POI got only 13 episodes ordered cause it was a last minute renewal. So where most series are renewed earlier in the year, it was May by time it got ordered so had to be a shortened season. Think it worked out better as there was only one real filler in it for me.

Kallisti87

posted Thursday, September 21, 2017 2:56:02 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for Kallisti87
Yeah that iZombie video I posted earlier was pretty informative, don't think I'd heard a bunch of stuff before that was revealed in those short interviews.

Actually just found a leaked copy of Chelsea's new album earlier today but yeah, it's due out this Friday. There's a second bonus track from Myrkur's album featuring Chelsea as well, this one here.

I'll let you know what I think of Hiss Spun after I've listened to it a couple of times but I'm expecting it to be one of my fav albums of 2017.

Oh yeah, Cristina from Lacuna Coil performed a song live with Epica recently, you checked their new EP yet?

tippi, if you're there, have you seen this yet?

Kallisti87

posted Thursday, September 21, 2017 3:10:32 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for Kallisti87
Just listened to this now and figured I'd post it, tippi you ever heard of these guys? They have a new album out. Never heard of them before but after hearing this track I'm going to check the rest of the album out. They're labelled as Doom/Death/Sludge Metal and they're from Portugal.

Clockworx (Admin)

posted Thursday, September 21, 2017 9:45:34 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Clockworx
New Robot interviews...

Clockworx (Admin)

posted Sunday, September 24, 2017 9:21:47 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Clockworx
Damn this thread died quick. Hopefully as new shows premiere next couple weeks it'll get come back to life.

Two new Mr. Robot easter egg videos...

Kallisti87

posted Monday, September 25, 2017 4:33:56 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for Kallisti87
lol, yeah this thread is dead.

The Mr. Robot youtube channel isn't available in my country, which is odd since they do air the show here.

Only got one episode of POI left and it's over, which kind of sucks since it's really good.

Saw a trailer of a new show on SYFY, apparently it's based on a graphic novel, looks interesting. Doesn't come out 'til December 6th though.

Extended Supernatural trailer, if you missed it.

New Chelsea Wolfe album is out, you peeped it yet? It should be up on Spotify.

Speaking of upcoming shows, Curb's back in 7 days, Lucifer and The Gifted in 8, plus The Flash, Mr. Robot, Arrow, Supernatural later and Stranger Things topping off next month.

Just finished the new season of Bojack Horseman on Netflix yesterday, don't know if you've watched it before but it's pretty good.

New Vice Principals was funny, won't spoil anything if you haven't seen it yet though.

Clockworx (Admin)

posted Monday, September 25, 2017 10:08:12 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Clockworx
I wonder who the dude in white is on Supernatural. Looks like Crowleys replacement. Maybe an arch angel?

I haven't peeped the Chelsea album yet. Have you? If so, thoughts? It's on Spotify so ill make a point to peep it this week.

Vice Principals was pretty fucking funny. Maybe a small notch below last weeks episode but still great nonetheless. My favorite scene was when Gamby and the lesbian vice principal confront their 'suspect of the week' in the trailer park. The exchange was hilarious. Russells B story wasn't as funny but it led to him getting his momentum back at the end. Looks like Gambys is conflicted now and getting a conscience. What you think of the episode?

Lucifer a week from today and Curb next Sunday is going to be amazing. Glad to have these shows back. I've been hesitant to start anything new in anticipation of them.

That sucks about the Mr. Robot videos. Some good material in them.

mic_data

posted Monday, September 25, 2017 10:38:51 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for mic_data
Yeah, I just finished POI today sucks that I've reached the end, it was good though. I originally passed it up thinking it was another procedural cop drama, but when Fringe ended, this was recommended as a good show to follow Fringe up with. So now I'm looking for what's next-- Lucifer sounds like it might be worth checking, though I'd rather go with something with more seasons. I've seen recommendation's for Stan Lee's Lucky Man, Leverage, and that show about the chick with all the tattoos.

I also mentioned before that Alias (another Bad Robot production) is similar to POI in Fringe in some ways. It has a lot of spy stuff and action, but it also has it's own mythology revolving around some ancient stuff and a lot of intrigue Actually now that I think about it both Star Wars and Star Trek are Bad Robot productions too. And Westworld too, which is also Johnathan Nolan.

Happy was written by Grant Morrison, who's written a ton of comics, I haven't read Happy tho.

5th point

posted Monday, September 25, 2017 10:55:28 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for 5th point   Click Here to Email 5th point
yo clock you were absolutely right about arrow season 5 just what that show needed it was starting to get stagnant...

what do you watch mr robot on ive been wanting to get into a new series cause im pretty much caught up with everything, cant find mr robot on netflix or hulu and i dont fuck with cable or satelite.

keepin it hip hop i just revisited reasons album landlords and lullibies forgot how dope it is whats yalls thoughts on it?

Kallisti87

posted Tuesday, September 26, 2017 2:48:05 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for Kallisti87
Yeah, Chelsea Wolfe's album's pretty good, been listening to this other new album though that I like even more, not sure if you'd like it but the hook from this song is awesome, the vocalist could give most rappers a run for their money with his machine gun delivery.

My fav part of Vice Principals was when Russell fired everyone, the part where that kid socked the other vice principal in the face was pretty funny and unexpected. Speaking of unexpected, Alias death in POI was pretty sudden and unexpected too. Just finished the series last night, wish it got a spinoff or extended. A spinoff with that other rich dude, that guy they saved earlier and that black chick would have been dope, since it showed them working as a team for the machine in that one episode as well.

I can checkout those Mr. Robot videos when I'm on a PC using a proxy website but would probably be a little more difficult using my phone. Watched that Rami Malek one you posted just now, the two videos below it are gone though.

mic_data, funny you mentioned Alias ,Fringe and POI, JJ Abrams was involved in all three.
Co-sign Stan Lee's Lucky Man, I enjoyed it.
Haven't heard of Leverage but I think the other show you mentioned is Blindspot, haven't watched it myself though.

Clock, TBM just released a new music video today.

Oh yeah, a 1080p copy of Spider-Man: Homecoming is out now if you want to stream it from somewhere later. The movie's villain is one of my fav villains in a super hero movie so far.

Clockworx (Admin)

posted Tuesday, September 26, 2017 9:01:18 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Clockworx
what do you watch mr robot on ive been wanting to get into a new series cause im pretty much caught up with everything, cant find mr robot on netflix or hulu and i dont fuck with cable or satelite.

Amazon Prime has both seasons uncensored cause there's a ton of 'f bombs' in the show they bleep out on the network broadcast.

Since you both have seen the finale, this one of my Top 5 scenes in the show...

Her death was a fucking gut punch. Glad they made her the Machines voice for last few episodes. Her character transformation throughout the series was amazing. Wesley from Buffy/Angel is only one that comes to mind whose transformation was so drastic by series end. I too wish they would've made a spinoff with either the other recruits or with Shaw since they left it open ended for her with the final scene.

Glad BM made a video for that track. One of my favorites on the new album. They opened the show i went to with that track.

mic_data

posted Wednesday, September 27, 2017 7:38:45 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for mic_data
^Agree, Wesley was one of my favorite characters, and I knew by the end of the show the only thing left for him was to die. Also, just like Root, I'd say Amy Acker's Fred went through a big transition as well.

Clockworx (Admin)

posted Wednesday, September 27, 2017 9:54:32 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Clockworx
Yea, Fred into Illyria was amazing. I've talked about it with Kallisti before but the circumstances behind them cancelling Angel was so fucked. They weren't even on planning on ending it and it was cancelled last minute so they wrapped a bunch of shit up. I like the open ended cliffhanger ending but still that show deserved at least another season or two.

New Curb interview...

Kallisti87

posted Thursday, September 28, 2017 1:01:11 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for Kallisti87
That scene with Root was great, some of my fav scenes in the show was when she was in "God mode" when the machine let her know where all the people after her were and she shot them all.

Person of Interest is over but at least we get Michael Emerson back in the upcoming season of Arrow plus Amy Acker in the upcoming series The Gifted. Just saw a spoiler free review of the first episode and they gave it an 8/10, so it sounds like it could be good.

Funny, I just re-watched the first episode of Curb yesterday. 5 years since that Michael J. Fox episode, lol. Damn that's a big space between seasons.

Speaking of Angel, Spike's actor is going to be in that new Marvel show Runaways coming to Hulu, IMDB says it's out November 21st. Marvel's starting to make too many new shows, there's that upcoming Cloak & Dagger one too plus who knows how many others.

I heard Marvel's Inhumans is garbage but I'm still going to checkout the premiere at least, which is out in 2 days. What you think of season 2 of Channel Zero? If you've watched any of it yet.

Now that I've finished POI, I'm finally going to get around to season 2 of Wynonna Earp, speaking of, I looked up some of the cast of POI and Jim Caviezel was in a movie called Wyatt Earp, lol. Picked a great time, since so many of the shows I watch are coming back though, haha.

Can't remember if I've posted this Sidewalks and Skeletons remix before, I've heard it before but this youtube channel just uploaded it the other day.

mic_data

posted Thursday, September 28, 2017 5:41:28 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for mic_data
I think I mentioned both Runaways and the Gifted before--looking forward to both them. Runaways was a good Brian K Vaughan (Y the Last Man, Sage) series, so if they do it right, it could be great. I'm not really impressed with some of the actors they picked though, some don't look like the characters that much. Having Spike in there is cool tho, you know James Marsters was already in his 40s in Buffy and Angel? He always seemed much younger to me before I realized that. I need to go back and watch that Curb Seinfeld reunion season again.

Kallisti87

posted Monday, October 02, 2017 2:46:05 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Kallisti87
The TV Gods blessed us yesterday, the return of Lucifer and Curb Your Enthusiasm, a new Vice Principals and the Rick and Morty finale. Rick and Morty finale wasn't that good though tbh.
Finally got around to watching Get Out over the weekend, also watched the first episode of Wynonna Earp's season 2, was cool to see Art's actor from Orphan Black again.
Watched Marvel's Inhumans and thought it wasn't bad, a lot better than I was expecting anyway.
The Gifted is out later today, here's the first 6 minutes if you want to check it out early.

Clockworx (Admin)

posted Monday, October 02, 2017 9:50:19 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Clockworx
Yo Kallisti what you think of Vice Principals? I thought it was a little better than last weeks. About to watch Curb. You peep it yet?

Got Lucifer recorded on my DVR. Gonna peep it in a couple days. Man that hiatus went by fast.

Yo i actually checked out The 100 lulz. I'm 5 episodes in. So far it's not bad. Some predictable cheesy moments but also some nice twists and main character deaths. Gonna continue watching it. Are you fully caught up with it? Whats your favorite season if so?

Let me know what you think about Wynonna Earp? Yea it's funny that Art was in it and episode aired a day before Orphan Black. Also the Asian science dude that becomes a main character in Wynonna was in an episode of Orphan Black when they break the Castor clone lady out of the psych ward.

Kallisti87

posted Thursday, October 05, 2017 2:25:01 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Kallisti87
Vice Principals was great, those pics of Lee Russell were pretty funny, Curb for the most part felt like classic Curb which is cool. Lucifer episode was great. Mentioned it before but the cliffhanger ending for season 1 of The 100 is one of my fav cliffhangers of all time. I had to wait a year to see what happened next after watching it. Only watched one more episode of Wynonna so far.

Just read The Punisher won't be shown at the New York Comic-Con now because of that shooting in Las Vegas, they were probably going to announce the release date too.

You watch The Gifted yet? The first episode was pretty good, the guy who made the X-Men movies, Bryan Singer directed the first episode. He was executive producer for that show Legion as well.

Thinking of checking this show out, the first season got uploaded to Netflix this month, you've probably seen the movie it's based on before.

You checkout the new season of Channel Zero yet?
Just saw that Slasher series is getting a second season halfway through this month on Netflix and I thought it got cancelled.

Flash, Mr. Robot and Arrow starting next week. Wonder if they'll introduce Michael Emerson's character in the first episode of the season in Arrow.

Clockworx (Admin)

posted Friday, October 06, 2017 4:40:05 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Clockworx
How far along are you with The 100? My friend told me halfway through Season 2 it gets mad cheesy so now im hesitant to continue watching it. Said there's a lot of feminism and 'girl power' vibe to it that carries into Seasons 3 and 4 too. Would you agree or is it worth continuing in your opinion?

This scene from VP is hilarious...

^Love when he slaps his mother in laws head. Curb was great. The passing off of the constipated secretary and the Pakistani leader putting a hit out on him were the highlights. Also him in the disguise in the final scene had me loling irl.

Lucifer was good. The only thing that will piss me off is if The Sinner Man turns out to be the new cop played by Smallville guy. That'd be the most obvious and stupid reveal and i hope the writers are smarter than that. Interesting development with his wings growing back and not being able to show his devil face. Case of the week wasn't bad either and it had elements that reached into Lucifers life which was cool. Hopefully we get Maze in next weeks episode. What you think of the episode?

All times are ET. The time now is 2:23 PM.Post viewed 1255 timesPage: 1 2 3
 next newest topic | next oldest topic
Hop to: