UndergroundHipHop.com Black Friday Sale
Back To Starting Page Not signed in sign in
Current Forum Users (242) | My Profile | Register | Forum FAQ | Forum Search | UGHH Chat

UndergroundHipHop.com Forums > Hip Hop Discussion Board >
That Time Jean Grae Asked Sean P For A Collabo

next newest topic | next oldest topic
Share: Add to FacebookAdd to TwitterEmail This
Found: 54 replies
Page: 1 2
AuthorTopic:  That Time Jean Grae Asked Sean P For A Collabo
Lit Jagger

Total Posts: 2275
Location: They call it the underground because that's where dead things are buried
posted Wednesday, October 04, 2017 5:31:16 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Lit Jagger
Fasho, I always know to walk into the darkness , you're right it's a trap, light is just a constant cycle of birth on this planet , darkness is freedom, like metallica said exit light enter night

A few weeks ago I got sleep paralysis and instead of fighting it, I let it take me like my boy suggested , when I felt it take me I saw flashes of words and next think I know I had a lucid dream I was in the underworld

Like I said , I'm truly duly prepared for the darkness most people fear it and would rather walk into the light , those people are still asleep

Partial IP: 62.144.146

Daddy Alfredo (Admin)

Total Posts: 2730
posted Wednesday, October 04, 2017 5:36:32 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Daddy Alfredo
lol at pete nice, can i be greg nice atleast. love how he says his name

es-ug

Total Posts: 159
posted Wednesday, October 04, 2017 8:32:08 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for es-ug
the thing i like about jean is she didnt over do it with the tatoos like todays jackass generation

4241400_orig

5th point

Total Posts: 527
posted Wednesday, October 04, 2017 8:43:02 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for 5th point   Click Here to Email 5th point
^^lol ok

All times are ET. The time now is 4:27 AM.Post viewed 1078 timesPage: 1 2
 next newest topic | next oldest topic
Hop to: