Back To Starting Page Not signed in sign in
Current Forum Users (72) | My Profile | Register | Forum FAQ | Forum Search | UGHH Chat

UndergroundHipHop.com Forums > Hip Hop Discussion Board >
New Dj Bread Admiral Crumple Video - I'm Lifted + Crumple Show Flyer!

next newest topic | next oldest topic
Share: Add to FacebookAdd to TwitterEmail This
Found: 214 replies
Page: 1 2 3 4 5
AuthorTopic:  New Dj Bread Admiral Crumple Video - I'm Lifted + Crumple Show Flyer!
smelly mel

Total Posts: 265
posted Thursday, September 07, 2017 9:11:16 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for smelly mel
Fact 3 - The majority of your YouTube views come when you post on this site and we all watch it for the lulz.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^facts!!!

only cramp fan i ever heard of was model lol

i think it was 3 copies not 5 but i might be wrong

Partial IP: 62.144.146

Bluestratoss

Total Posts: 593
posted Thursday, September 07, 2017 9:41:21 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for Bluestratoss
Which ughh forum member did Crump diggy say thanks to in his album credits?

Forever Crumpin'

Total Posts: 305
posted Thursday, September 07, 2017 9:55:32 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for Forever Crumpin'

I would like to inform...
Quest on Dec 02, 2014

I would like to inform everyone that we have just sold our third copy - time to celebrate!

3 copies!!!!! 3!!!!!

"I have thousands of fans."

And before you say some dumb shit like "all my sales are digital", post your cheques from Spotify, ITunes, and whatever digital outlet your shit music is serviced on.

Then you can shut us all up and prove you have thousands of fans!!

Mental Patient UGHH Artist

Total Posts: 3284
posted Thursday, September 07, 2017 2:05:55 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Mental Patient
Blue - Thanks. I'm committed to my health and career goals.

Forever Crumpin - I'll get back to you later.

Big up to Floyd May weather, The Jonas Brothers, Willie Nelson, Ill Bill and Lord Atkin!

posted Thursday, September 07, 2017 2:48:26 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Mental Patient
Seme - yeah, I forgot the Y in Cryptkid lol my bad 🌎;

Hurricane Irma is happening right now!

I hope my fans in Miami stay safe!

Forever Crumpin'

posted Thursday, September 07, 2017 2:53:54 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Forever Crumpin'
Crumple, if you indeed have 'thousands of fans', please explain why the majority of your Facebook posts get ZERO likes???

If the people who follow you are indeed actual 'fans', then wouldn't they 'like' the majority of the items that you post??

Please explain.

Clockworx (Admin)

Total Posts: 37335
posted Thursday, September 07, 2017 10:07:04 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Clockworx
This "Model" thread is gold...

http://forums.undergroundhiphop.com/readpost.asp?Forum=Common&QuestionID=2751569

Partial IP: 73.63.89.4

Pureleaf

Total Posts: 159
posted Thursday, September 07, 2017 10:38:08 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Pureleaf
Hey 'Tonnes' good recap of the Crumple/Model saga.

One thing I'd like to point out though, spelling 'tons' as 'tonnes' isn't a Canadian spelling, it's just a misspelling of a simple word that Crumple can't seem to avoid.

Obviously Crumple made a big show (releasing a vlog and a track about it) about how he was leaving the forum for all time - then began to miss one of the only platforms he has to promote his music, not to mention one of the only sources of attention he has (even if all of that attention is negative) so he created a ludicrously sad alter-ego superfan projection of his most narcissistic fantasy.

He took this pathetic lie that there was someone out there who adored him as deeply and as completely as Model did to the extent that he thanked him on the Cryptkid album but didn't think to alter his own idiosyncratic writing style, spelling, or the way he structures his posts.

Then Crumple built up the will to come back as himself so, rather than stick around to put up a united front against the hate with his personal god, Model disappears. He's not needed and since he's not real, why bother? Except now that Crumple's back its just another point of mockery.

Why would Crumple admit that he pretended to be his fan though? His whole persona is limited to talking down to people about how he knows the one true path to success and happiness. He hasn't had a drink for some period of time (he drinks, but he makes sure you know how long he's gone without one) he eats fruits and vegetables, he reads scammy self-help books, he got a real estate clerk degree, etc. If he says hello to a bus driver he makes sure he writes about it online. He's built up a self-image of high-achieving moral superiority upon a pretty shallow foundation to begin with. How's he going to go from that to admitting that his only fan was a lie he made up to promote himself to people who've already, repeatedly, told him they don't like him over a 15 year period? He can't admit model was him.

Pureleaf

Total Posts: 159
posted Thursday, September 07, 2017 10:40:52 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Pureleaf
Anyways, besides all that I'm excited to see how Crumple is going to transition from pretending to be his own fan and selling 3 CDrs a year to performing on Saturday Night Live and appearing on the cover of Rolling Stone Magazine next year when he's 39!

Lit Jagger

Total Posts: 1608
Location: I like cartoons, southern cities wit lrg moons, faith healers, ex female drug dealers & art booms
posted Thursday, September 07, 2017 10:58:58 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Lit Jagger
You have no fans in miami, the only way they can stay safe is by not listening to ya toxic tunes

posted Thursday, September 07, 2017 11:03:07 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Mental Patient
Clock - holy shit that thread is jokes

" Topic: What Rapper Makes You Feel The Happiest?
model (Liar)

Total Posts: 1123
Location: But wheres your album? posted Saturday, June 27, 2015 4:34:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for model
What rapper makes you feel the happiest in late June 2015? Based on current actions?

I really like what Action Bronson is doing. His food and music videos.

Also I guess Juicy J, and Run the Jewels.
Partial IP: 45.236.101

model (Liar)

Total Posts: 1123
Location: But wheres your album? posted Saturday, June 27, 2015 4:39:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for model
Oh also Jedi's new album. It grew on me....like my dick! What what?!"

Hurtful as well to see Blue call me the Town fool or whatever medieval Zelda 2 shit.

Yo, Model if you're out there please come back!!!!!

Clear the air!!!!

mAdkAp

Total Posts: 3364
Location: i'mma hot boy - so i 'mma get it how i live.CHYEAAA
posted Thursday, September 07, 2017 11:50:30 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for mAdkAp
It's just so weird because Crumple has admitted that he was model.

It came directly from him.

I think he wants to live in some sort of fantasy world.

I remember one his last threads before his orignial exodus he was getting dissed hard (as always) and he said something like "I know why you guys diss me,the same reasons the kardashians get dissed because I'm a celebirty".
He actual referred to himself as a "celebirty".

One of his more recent threads I had to explain everything people are saying to him is the truth.He was like "that's disheartening truth !!"

He didn't want to accept truth = reality,no such thing as "disheartening truth".It's just the truth,good or bad.

It's kind of like he just wants to plug his ears and close his eyes and scream "I'm the best rapper,Birdman is going to take me on a world tour!!!!.

Do you think people in Houston can be like "Harvey isn't going to hurt me when the storm touches down" because that would be a "disheartening truth?"It's just the truth.

Bluestratoss

posted Friday, September 08, 2017 2:07:35 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for Bluestratoss
Damn clock, that is a funny thread but it also shocks me to read the hate I was throwing at admodel crumple, it makes me realise it was not model crumple I was hating, it was my own inner hate that manifesting and I was then projections this onto crumple for lying being his own fan, when really that lie doesn't make me angry anymore, I like crumples music and forgive him for faking to be his own family via his own IP address

Model, I'm so sorry Bro, also I take it back about Bill Murray groundhog day, even though the same scenario is happening for you I have no hate, only live for the admodel.

smelly mel

posted Friday, September 08, 2017 2:38:03 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for smelly mel
this fucking thread is gold

i love you guys

not u though cramps. youre a faggot

posted Friday, September 08, 2017 2:45:35 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for Mental Patient
I got toxic tunes/ Lit's got toxic fumes/
coming out his asshole while he's sitting on a dune

Uh! He farts in a can! Then goes for his plan against the man!

Like Trump - smell this/ Trumps like
I'm a rich bitch and your a gimmick

Observe cries into the can/
then suddenly outta nowhere WHAM!

Wicked22 appears/ camera in his hand!
ready to capture the moment for Instagram!

uh! To all the ladies that I love/
ask Madkap for the buttplugs

Clockwork rolled up in a BMW/
...Only bumping Eminem Tunes!

In the desert/ Quest rises up from the mud! and is like "This is strictly for all my Ughh thugs!"

geepete

Total Posts: 5
posted Friday, September 08, 2017 8:35:50 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for geepete
huh I'm a bit too late for the party but I really enjoyed reading this

Dr Karl Kennedy

Total Posts: 78
posted Saturday, September 09, 2017 2:09:41 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Dr Karl Kennedy   Click Here to Email Dr Karl Kennedy
Necro wants $2,000 for a 16 but is certainly negotiable.

Cage wants 1,500 but would do it for a line of black tar heroin on the right night.

Crowd funder to put them on a track together.

Crumple you could do the hook if your willing to put in $4,000 dollars to feature?

posted Saturday, September 09, 2017 5:27:13 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Mental Patient
Christ I'll get back to you guys later.

Smelly says he shows me no love, cause deep down he admires me the most.

I risk looking like an idiot sometimes going for my dreams. Others are too scared to.

Anyways enjoy your Sunday guys.

Clockworx (Admin)

Total Posts: 37335
posted Saturday, September 09, 2017 5:49:11 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Clockworx
Another goldmine 'Model' thread...

New Crumple Track To Help You With Your Nye Resolutions "cryptkid" !!

some_text

Partial IP: 73.63.89.4

Grafh

Total Posts: 3253
posted Saturday, September 09, 2017 5:56:13 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Grafh
Still waiting on Crumple to hook me up with some of his classic cds for my collection.

Dr Karl Kennedy

posted Saturday, September 09, 2017 8:22:15 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Dr Karl Kennedy   Click Here to Email Dr Karl Kennedy
i wish i could by the entire crumple back catalogue on glow in the dark pink vinyl

mAdkAp

posted Saturday, September 09, 2017 9:11:28 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for mAdkAp
Mel never said he admired you whatsoever Kalcic. This whole living in a fantasy land thing you got going on could be the sign of something really unhealthy.

ps - It's not Sunday,It's Saturday.

Bluestratoss

posted Sunday, September 10, 2017 2:09:31 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for Bluestratoss
Yo Crump are shock g and humpty hump two different people?

posted Sunday, September 10, 2017 5:24:13 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for Mental Patient
I'm gonna rock this track live for the first time Monday

Dr Karl Kennedy

posted Sunday, September 10, 2017 5:43:15 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for Dr Karl Kennedy   Click Here to Email Dr Karl Kennedy
Crumple did you ever used to post of NHH and/or Bowrd?

smelly mel

posted Sunday, September 10, 2017 7:02:46 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for smelly mel
hey admiral model,why would anyone in the world admire a 35 year old balding retard from canada who makes up fans to pretend he has a rap career? riddle me that oh dark and clever one. wat the fuck is an admiral crumple anyway wat r u some kind of pirate of the caribean u faggot.

posted Sunday, September 10, 2017 9:43:40 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Mental Patient
I feel like ghost riding a Mack Truck into Smelly while he's playing handball.

Crush and pin him up against a brick wall.

Like his back and skull would get fucked.

His knees would go in weird ways.

Shoulders caved in.

My bad.

Lol

Toronto's gonna be lit tommorow night!

👌;🏄;🎢;

mAdkAp

posted Monday, September 11, 2017 4:32:29 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for mAdkAp
you got to stop with the threats Kalcic - you aren't built like that.

just keep concentrating on your 40 lb. weights.

posted Monday, September 11, 2017 4:37:37 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for Mental Patient
Kap - Yeah, I lift 30 and 40s. Not alot of 40lb sets.

Chris Weidman uses 25s in his workout.

smelly mel

posted Monday, September 11, 2017 10:09:47 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for smelly mel
admiral model, can 1 second of 1 day go by with out u being a total fucking tool.

Forever Crumpin'

posted Monday, September 11, 2017 10:34:38 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for Forever Crumpin'
This Crumple show in Toronto tonight is going to be massive.

25 people have confirmed they are going on the Facebook page for the show!!!

https://www.facebook.com/events/112277966128312

There are 6 artists performing so I'm sure at least 3 or 4 of the people attending are going to see Crumple.

About the average amount of CD's Crumple sells on UGHH.com when he drops an album!

BAHAHAHAHAHA!!

posted Monday, September 11, 2017 3:35:57 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Mental Patient
We're doing the best we can. Facebook is part of the promo.

I'm doing my part and will put on a great show.

Forever Crumpin'

posted Monday, September 11, 2017 3:46:30 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Forever Crumpin'
Crumple - You are what you are brah!

Don't come on here and boast that you have 'thousands of fans'.

Everyone on here knows that's complete horseshit. If you stayed in your lane and didn't try to be something that you're not, you wouldn't get shitted on as much as you do.

FACTS.

mAdkAp

posted Tuesday, September 12, 2017 1:11:37 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for mAdkAp
You are crazy if you think that's all Weidman lifts and isn't doing way more stuff on top of that - like waaaaay more stuff.

or are you trying to sell me Weidman lifts 25,Mark lifts 30/40 so obviously Crumple could beat up 2 Anderson Silvas at once ?

Because that would be very much some typical Crumple logic.

posted Tuesday, September 12, 2017 5:22:31 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for Mental Patient
Madkap Oh you know your MMA, we could talk on it if we were cool.

I know Weidman does a lot more on top of that. Dragging weight etc.

Anyways.

Best Admiral Crumple show ever!
This reinforced my dreams so hard!
My whole squad makes it pop off with or without
a million dollar platform - but we're gonna get there anyway!

When fans scream rap lyrics back at me, that's how you know
it was a job superbly done! I'm proud of my work,
and thank you to all the fans that came out and the love!

Admiral Crumple - Dark, Hardcore and Clever Hip Hop! FACK!

2017-09-12_051047

Bluestratoss

posted Tuesday, September 12, 2017 6:25:50 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for Bluestratoss
Glad the show was a success Crump
Any footage of fans rapping your songs?

Forever Crumpin'

posted Tuesday, September 12, 2017 8:55:17 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for Forever Crumpin'
Post the footage Crumple.

As well, post the cheques you get from ITunes, Amazon, & Spotify.

We need proof of the 'thousands of fans' that you have.

posted Tuesday, September 12, 2017 1:35:02 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Mental Patient
Bluestratos - thanks so much. Yes, there's plenty of footage of that!

I'll post it sometime.

Forever Crumpin - man you're like a non believer who doubted Christ or God or whatever. Demanding for evidence and proof.

I have it all, and will post the vid. Not the receipts. Who are you?

Yesterday was so live something changed in my mind.

It's like PAC said - I have no patience for those that don't believe in me.

I proved all of those so wrong last night, it's a great feeling.

Just wait till what I do next!

I'm still buzzing off the vibes last night and didn't drink any alcohol!

Don't deal with dreamkillers and go hard for your dreams in life! Bless!

Forever Crumpin'

posted Tuesday, September 12, 2017 2:59:13 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Forever Crumpin'
Crumple - You are a huge fraud!

You make boasts about having 'thousands of fans' but you can't provide proof of your album sales.

You also have not addressed the fact that almost all of your posts on Facebook get zero likes.

If you have 'thousands of fans' why do you only have 200 Twitter followers?

If you have 'thousands of fans' why did only 25 people confirm that they were coming to your show in your own home town??

Give it up! You're a fraud and a phony!

smelly mel

posted Tuesday, September 12, 2017 8:00:22 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for smelly mel
i agree wit forever crumpin. cmon admiral model u can prove us all wrong by posting footage of your "fans" singing along. if you had such footage i think u would have upped it already. also gay was dj breadcrumbs screaming your lyrics alone doesnt count retard faggot. only way u get 1000 fans is if u make them all up. million dollar platform lololololololololol u didnt even profit off this show u tool.

Sp 90s

Total Posts: 2427
posted Tuesday, September 12, 2017 9:45:22 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Sp 90s
Mental Patient (Liar)

Forever Crumpin'

posted Tuesday, September 12, 2017 10:31:37 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Forever Crumpin'
I agree.

Time to give the scarlet (Liar) tag to Crumple.

mic_data

Total Posts: 475
posted Tuesday, September 12, 2017 10:34:28 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for mic_data
I'm new to Crumple- but I'm gonna check him out. I saw one video of his that had dope production, and some of the negative comments on here pushed me to check for him even more. I realize he's on here all the time now as MP, but I haven't figured out who all are actual recording artists (MCs, DJs, producers, wannabe's, etc.).

I have to say, for what Necro is known for, he looks pretty ghey in that video, (and he's the last person that should be knocking someone's lyrics, tho he's probably kidding I guess).

mAdkAp

posted Tuesday, September 12, 2017 10:40:14 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for mAdkAp
Did crimple just compare himself to Jesus Christ ?

That's worse then when he called himself a "celebirty".

posted Tuesday, September 12, 2017 10:56:41 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Mental Patient
Smelly - you clearly don't know much about creative or video work. The show was just last night. I'll post it when I want.

Make sure to show up to that thread.

It'll be me having a feast in front of my enemies.

Really I have no enemies tho.

The photo I posted says alot.

Lit Jagger

Total Posts: 1608
Location: I like cartoons, southern cities wit lrg moons, faith healers, ex female drug dealers & art booms
posted Wednesday, September 13, 2017 1:17:10 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for Lit Jagger
When fans scream rap lyrics back at me, that's how you know
it was a job superbly done! I'm proud of my work,
and thank you to all the fans that came out and the love!

th2_H81_ORKW

Bluestratoss

posted Wednesday, September 13, 2017 1:47:00 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for Bluestratoss
Crump was igniting the stadium with his lyrics

Crump dawg swing at these jealous fools who are trying to knock your crown off

posted Wednesday, September 13, 2017 2:10:15 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for Mental Patient
Lit - I love how I'm gonna prove you wrong with footage.

Blue - Thanks. It was a basement in a bar tho.

bombfire

Total Posts: 1333
posted Wednesday, September 13, 2017 6:23:19 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for bombfire
can't wait for the footage!

recumbent_God

Total Posts: 8116
posted Wednesday, September 13, 2017 9:25:34 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for recumbent_God
Mods is it cool if I post my shit after eating chipotle then taco bell in this thread?

recumbent_God

Total Posts: 8116
posted Wednesday, September 13, 2017 9:30:43 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for recumbent_God
http://forums.ughh.com/readpost.asp?Forum=Common&WhichPage=1&QuestionID=2693077&SearchYear=2014

Crumple remember when I Pwned you late 2014?

All times are ET. The time now is 12:45 PM.Post viewed 2523 timesPage: 1 2 3 4 5
 next newest topic | next oldest topic
Hop to: