UndergroundHipHop.com 12 Days of Christmas
Back To Starting Page Not signed in sign in
Current Forum Users (23) | My Profile | Register | Forum FAQ | Forum Search | UGHH Chat

UndergroundHipHop.com Forums > Hip Hop Discussion Board >
Attn: Kallisti87 & Tippi

next newest topic | next oldest topic
Share: Add to FacebookAdd to TwitterEmail This
Found: 115 replies
Page: 1 2 3
AuthorTopic:  Attn: Kallisti87 & Tippi
Clockworx (Admin)

Total Posts: 37967
posted Friday, October 06, 2017 4:40:05 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Clockworx
How far along are you with The 100? My friend told me halfway through Season 2 it gets mad cheesy so now im hesitant to continue watching it. Said there's a lot of feminism and 'girl power' vibe to it that carries into Seasons 3 and 4 too. Would you agree or is it worth continuing in your opinion?

This scene from VP is hilarious...

^Love when he slaps his mother in laws head. Curb was great. The passing off of the constipated secretary and the Pakistani leader putting a hit out on him were the highlights. Also him in the disguise in the final scene had me loling irl.

Lucifer was good. The only thing that will piss me off is if The Sinner Man turns out to be the new cop played by Smallville guy. That'd be the most obvious and stupid reveal and i hope the writers are smarter than that. Interesting development with his wings growing back and not being able to show his devil face. Case of the week wasn't bad either and it had elements that reached into Lucifers life which was cool. Hopefully we get Maze in next weeks episode. What you think of the episode?

Partial IP: 73.63.89.4

Kallisti87

Total Posts: 744
posted Friday, October 06, 2017 7:55:03 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Kallisti87
I've watched every episode of The 100 so far. Yeah, there's definitely some "girl power" vibes to it at times but that's to be expected with a female (Clarke) being in the lead role and yeah there's definitely a bunch of cheesy moments too but overall I still enjoyed the series as a whole.

I cracked up when he slapped her in the head, haha.
In Curb I was thinking he should have just stayed sitting down, his disguise probably would have worked,lol.
Episode 3 this season of Lucifer is called Mr. and Mrs. Mazikeen Smith, so if she's not in the next episode, she's at least definitely in the third.
That Sinner Man seems interesting but yeah if it turns out to be Tom Welling's character, then that's just bad writing.

It's New York Comic Con right now, so a bunch of new trailers are coming out.

Not only did they postpone the new trailer for The Punisher but now the whole series has been postponed because of that Las Vegas thing.

Jessica Jones got a season 2 poster giving it a 2018 release window.

Neil Gaiman, the guy who created the Lucifer and American Gods books is making another show due out in 2018 called Good Omens. It has David Tennant, the guy who played Purple Man in Jessica Jones in it. Tennant's character is a demon named Crowley, lol.

A batman anime movie, where Batman with some allies and villains all go back to medieval Japan, sounds kind of cool. There was a trailer but it hasn't been shown outside of Comic Con yet unfortunately.

Partial IP: 62.144.146

Clockworx (Admin)

posted Saturday, October 07, 2017 11:34:40 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Clockworx
Not only did they postpone the new trailer for The Punisher but now the whole series has been postponed because of that Las Vegas thing.

Are you kidding me? If true, what a load of horseshit.

Just found out dude from Leftovers is playing Sinner Man on Lucifer...

some_text

The Leftovers star Kevin Carroll has booked a guest spot on Lucifer in season 3, EW has learned.

Carroll will play The Sinnerman, a mysterious and twisted criminal mastermind with deep-seated motivations, who has set his sights on Lucifer (Tom Ellis). Like Lucifer, he’s earned quite the reputation for doing favors. The question is: Why has he set his sights on Lucifer, and how is he connected to Lucifer’s recently returned wings?

“The Sinnerman is going to be one of the big focal points for Lucifer’s investigations into who did these things to him,” executive producer Joe Henderson tells EW. “So that’s a nice, cool, juicy character that we’re going to introduce a little bit into the season.”

Kallisti87

posted Sunday, October 08, 2017 4:26:32 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Kallisti87
Yeah, Marvel and Netflix put out a joint statement saying it's postponed. What makes it worse is it was supposed to have a surprise release out of nowhere quite soon, like a surprise album drop, which is why they were obscuring the release date in the trailers. It's expected later your fall in the US now according to what I've read.

At least Sinnerman isn't Tom Welling but that kind of takes the surprise out of the new character now.

New Justice League trailer just dropped

Heard this track the other day and thought it sounded pretty dope.

Will be watching Curb and Vice Principals tonight.
The Flash, Supernatural and Arrow are all back this week, it's Monday here right now.
Next episode of The Gifted is tomorrow, you peeped the first episode yet?
I wonder if Michael Emerson's character will appear in Arrow's season premiere.

Found an old cd case with cd's I burned back in the days and found one with a bunch of df dope hip hop on it, this was the first track I put on it.

Clockworx (Admin)

posted Monday, October 09, 2017 9:43:14 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Clockworx
Curb and Vice Principals were fucking outstanding. With Curb the pickle jar and cookies with thongs parts were my favorite but the whole episode was great. I especially liked how they brought all the plots together for that final scene.

Vice Principals might've even been better. The fact they separated both Lee and Gamby was risky but they pulled it off and then some. The Lee backstory was fucking great and explained what makes him tick. The scene in the garage with his sisters was fucking hilarious, especially the cum on pants part. The Sweat Dogs part were great. Was that Scott Caan as the head of them? Interesting dynamic with teachers rallying around Gamby at the end. What were your favorite parts of both shows?

Haven't watched Gifted yet. Still a couple episodes behind on Channel Zero. This week starts an avalanche of shows starting. My DVR gonna be working overtime.

Kallisti87

posted Wednesday, October 11, 2017 2:07:34 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for Kallisti87
Curb was great, I liked how Larry was still using that stupid disguise. The parts with the pickle jar were pretty funny. Was cool seeing Jim Rash again, as the Hotel day manager. Haven't seen him since that show Community.
I felt bad for Russell when he had to deal with his sisters but the way he acted all cool to their faces but behind their backs had destroyed those planes they wanted to take was great. Was a cool scene when all those teachers backed up Gamby as well, I wonder if they're conspire to get Russell demoted and have Gamby take his place later.

The second episode of The Gifted was pretty good. Amy Acker's character has no powers or anything but she was pretty badass in the last episode. Nothing like Root though.
Will be watching The Flash and Legends of Tomorrow later tonight. Watched Supergirl yesterday and wouldn't recommend it but they took some shots at Donald Trump in it, indirectly but it wasn't subtle at all.

New Mr. Robot tomorrow, you checkout yesterday's Lucifer yet? No Maze but she'll definitely be in the next episode.

This trailer for a new animated Constantine show came out at the New York Comic-Con and it looks pretty awesome, blood and swearing too.

Constantine will be back on Arrow this season too apparently.
Their was a new Star Wars trailer but I assume you'd already have seen it by now or don't care about it, lol.
Reviews have been coming in for the new Thor movie and they seem positive, it's about 2 weeks away now.

Partial IP: 58.225.181

Clockworx (Admin)

posted Wednesday, October 11, 2017 12:43:02 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Clockworx
I'm done with Flash. Didn't even bother checking the premiere episode. Just too many shows to watch and had to trim the fat off of ones that are just alright. Last season left a terrible taste in my mouth and it was always a show that i liked but never loved.

Lucifer was dope. Glad they started making the connection between Tom Welling and Sinner Man. I wonder who Sinner Man killed that he was close with. My guess is either wife or kid the way he referenced Chloe having a kid. Case of the week was decent with a ok twist as to who the killer was. Funny parts were when Lucifer interrupted the guys show, Dan doing comedy and getting tomatoes thrown at him, and the jokes about micro penises lulz. What were some of your favorite parts? I think next week is one of the stand alone character episodes they filmed last year but saved for this season.

Gonna DVR Robot tonight and try to watch it either tomorrow or Friday.

You ever heard of/played this game?

I know it's mad old but came across the Part 2 trailer randomly and it looked insane.

^Is that the cover in that new video game commercial?

Clockworx (Admin)

posted Wednesday, October 11, 2017 10:02:08 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Clockworx
This is the cover...

It's in the commercial for this game...

Kallisti87

posted Wednesday, October 11, 2017 11:14:48 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Kallisti87
Yeah the micro penis jokes and Lucifer throwing tomatoes was pretty funny. Just remembered the parts in Curb when Ted Danson's ex said Larry wasn't her type, then Larry saw her with a guy that looked just like him. Was cool to see that Palestinian chick return again, wonder if they'll have any other cameos of characters that were one offs from previous seasons this year.

Played that The Last of Us game back in 2013, it was pretty good. You'd find it at #1 on most top Playstation 3 game lists. Funny to think the game was made by the same developers as the original Crash Bandicoot games.
Naughty Dog's last game which came out earlier this year was really good.

Games look a lot better since when I was a kid, lol.
The cover in that Shadow of War commercial sounds slightly different.

This is the next Sony video game I'm looking forward to, comes out early next year.

In the old one's you got to kill Greek gods like Ares, Poseidon, Hades, Zeus etc.
In the third one you could rip the God of the sun's head off and use it as a torch, haha.

Will be watching Mr. Robot tonight and Supernatural is back tomorrow, finally. Looks like episode 4 of Channel Zero's new season is out today, did you end up checking it out yet?

Going to checkout that new Batman vs Two-Face movie later tonight as well. The sequel to Batman Return of the caped crusaders.

Clockworx (Admin)

posted Thursday, October 12, 2017 9:22:24 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Clockworx
The Soundcloud link of the Zombie cover is the one from commercial. The YouTube one i posted is a different one.

I've only watched one episode of Channel Zero. It was better than any episode from last season. Just haven't had time to peep any other episodes yet although they're on my DVR.

My friend told me The Flash episode sucked and was another one about Barry/Iris. I'm confident in my decision to stop watching that show. Reason i continued with Arrow and gave it another shot last season was because Seasons 1 and 2 were amazing. No season of Flash was on par with either of those seasons. So the potential for greatness was always there.

I'm off tomorrow so going to be definitely peeping Supernatural and Mr. Robot. Maybe Arrow too but if not then this weekend for sure. You peep any of them yet?

Good looks on the info for the video game. I read it getting rave reviews. I still got a PS3 lulz so maybe ill see if i can find it for cheap.

Clockworx (Admin)

posted Friday, October 13, 2017 11:10:04 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Clockworx
Peeped both Supernatural and Mr. Robot today. Both were excellent. Don't wanna go into details unless you've seen them.

Also final Stranger Things trailer dropped...

Kallisti87

posted Saturday, October 14, 2017 1:55:41 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for Kallisti87
Was going to recommend maybe picking up a second hand ps3 to play it. If you grab a copy of the game, get the game of the year edition, it includes the prequel Left Behind as well.
Just looked it up and you can buy The Last of Us for $9.99 off the playstation store in the US, you could just download the full game to your ps3's harddrive.

The game came out in 2013 when Grand Theft Auto V came out and still managed to grab a lot of Game of the Year awards.
If you haven't played it, Uncharted 2 is another Naughty Dog game worth picking up on the PS3. It was #1 on most top ps3 games lists before The Last Of Us came out.

Have you seen the trailer for that new Fox Marvel movie? Surprisingly it's a horror film.

Watched Arrow and Mr. Robot last night. The part at the start of Mr. Robot when that guy was talking about the free milkshake coupon was pretty funny.

Just watched the new Supernatural today, was interesting how Lucifer's kid was saying Castiel's his father and not Lucifer. I read somewhere that Sam & Dean will have to be parents this season in relation to that nephilim kid. Sounds like Sam wants the kid to open a portal back to where his mother is to rescue her.

A new compilation album just came out which has a Sidewalks and Skeletons track on it. You can download the album free from bandcamp as well, which is pretty sweet.

I'm sure it's not a coincidence that it was released on Friday the 13th

Clockworx (Admin)

posted Saturday, October 14, 2017 5:56:34 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Clockworx
Mr. Robot was interesting. I wonder if Darlene is working for the Feds. She called someone when she went to the bathroom in that underground club and they didn't say who it was. Plus last we saw her she was looking at the bulletin board of all the players in the 5-9 hack and then nada. That intro with the new character was funny. He seems like he's going to be a major player this season. I don't know how i feel about Elliot trying to reverse Stage 2. Also Angela communicating with Mr. Robot and lying to Elliot could get played out/annoying quick if they play it the wrong way. Overall though it's nice to have the show back.

Supernatural making Lucifers son a confused kid instead of some epic big bad from the start was the correct choice. I knew there was more to that drunk girl once she started babbling to Dean at the car. She had some cheesy one liners at the police station. Glad she's dead. I'm annoyed that they made this big deal about burning Castiels body when you know he's coming back at some point. Stupid. I read an article that Kevins going to make an appearance at some point this season. I hope we get to see Bobby in that alternate dimension again.

Haven't peeped Arrow yet. Either later tonight or tomorrow. You check it out yet?

Is that came available digitally for $9.99 or a hard copy? I saw some deluxe version is going for like $300 lulz. The fuck is up with that?

Last night I ended up watching a screening of Friday the 13th in the house this movie was filmed in...

They're actually showing a screening of the above flick in the house next week. It's pretty eerie and they allow you to go into all the different rooms. It's from the mid 1800's or some shit.

tippi dink

Total Posts: 5179
posted Saturday, October 14, 2017 6:34:03 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for tippi dink
man i didn't post in here for a while and by the time i checked it again there were like 50 more replies, was too much to go through so i'm just going to ignore all that and start fresh.

Have you seen the trailer for that new Fox Marvel movie? Surprisingly it's a horror film.

trailer looks interesting for sure, but i don't think the fact that it's got those horror elements will be a surprise to anyone that is familiar with the actual new mutants comics. there was a story arc in that run called "the demon bear saga" which was straight up supernatural/psychological horror, and it looks like they're borrowing heavily from that story for the movie. i wouldn't be surprised if all the faces coming out of the walls, etc, in the trailer were just illusions being projected by danielle moonstar because she doesn't know how to control her powers yet. really excited for that film, and the cast really does look great, all of them seem pretty spot on.

saw both arrow and flash, wasn't really blown away by either of them but hopefully it's just a slow start setting up the rest of the reasons. can't really tell which direction either of them are going in yet. aside from that i haven't really been watching much at all aside from horror movies, and i've also been reading horror comics as well.

Clockworx (Admin)

posted Saturday, October 14, 2017 9:32:06 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Clockworx
^I don't know if you read a few posts ago but I'm done with Flash. Erased that shit off my DVR for good. Arrow was good at times but also kind of cheesy. The over focus on fatherhood was the cheesy part. The cliffhanger ending, some good action scenes, and who grabbed Siren from the debris were the positive parts.

Any of you guys check out this show that just went onto Netflix?

It's from David Lynch so worth a watch plus i love the shows about profilers, especially when it pertains to serial killers.

All times are ET. The time now is 6:23 PM.Post viewed 1449 timesPage: 1 2 3
 next newest topic | next oldest topic
Hop to: