UndergroundHipHop.com 12 Days of Christmas
Back To Starting Page Not signed in sign in
Current Forum Users (29) | My Profile | Register | Forum FAQ | Forum Search | UGHH Chat

UndergroundHipHop.com Forums > Hip Hop Discussion Board >
New Dj Bread Admiral Crumple Video - I'm Lifted + Crumple Show Flyer!

next newest topic | next oldest topic
Share: Add to FacebookAdd to TwitterEmail This
Found: 214 replies
Page: 1 2 3 4 5
AuthorTopic:  New Dj Bread Admiral Crumple Video - I'm Lifted + Crumple Show Flyer!
recumbent_God

Total Posts: 8117
posted Wednesday, September 13, 2017 9:30:43 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for recumbent_God
http://forums.ughh.com/readpost.asp?Forum=Common&WhichPage=1&QuestionID=2693077&SearchYear=2014

Crumple remember when I Pwned you late 2014?

Partial IP: 62.144.146

Mental Patient UGHH Artist

Total Posts: 3492
posted Thursday, September 14, 2017 2:17:07 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Mental Patient
mic_data - Thanks for liking my production. That Necro thing was during a live stream. I was asking questions for several people in the room and it was a little too many. I got carried away. That's why he got annoyed.

Check out my Fan Tracks video for the core of that I'm about. I compiled a track of what many of my fans said were their favorites. If you like it please follow me on twitter, Instagram, facebook - all social media. The official sites are there. I won't post links due to respect for ughh.com

smelly mel

Total Posts: 289
posted Thursday, September 14, 2017 2:30:14 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for smelly mel
if u had any respect for ughh.com you wouldnt post any of your faggot shit on here also someone with thousands of fans wouldnt need to ask someone to follow uy on your social media.

wheres the admiral model sing along video you fraud

posted Thursday, September 14, 2017 3:06:33 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Mental Patient
Smelly, Forever Vrumpn and Madkap - you all see me. You know how I look, you've seen my music videos and heard my music. You know what I do.

You then attempt to put me down, name call, swear, disrespect etc

Can you each post a photo of yourselves, tell ughh.com what you do for a living, and what your talents are?

That'll get us all on a level playing field here.

Forever Crumpin'

Total Posts: 309
posted Thursday, September 14, 2017 3:34:51 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Forever Crumpin'
Crumple, but none of us are bragging and boasting about things that aren't true. That's the whole point.

You lie to all the good people of UGHH and tell them that you have 'thousands of fans'.

If you make a statement like that, then give us proof. Show us your cheques from ITunes, Amazon, & Spotify.

You STILL haven't address the fact either that when you post your music on Facebook, you get ZERO likes. Why is that??? Is everyone who 'Liked' your page real??? Why do you only have 204 Twitter followers if you have 'thousands of fans'???

Why aren't you addressing any of these questions?

Bluestratoss

Total Posts: 677
posted Thursday, September 14, 2017 4:11:24 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Bluestratoss
My favourite is the looky looky rap

Who are you phoning admodel?

smelly mel

posted Thursday, September 14, 2017 4:49:26 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for smelly mel

heres a song. i did the art, looped the beat, and i rap first. unlike u i really dont give a fuck about people liking me or listening to my music. i dont come on ughh and talk about how im the best rapper ever even though im nicer then u ever will be as is everyone on the song with me. i dont pretend to have achieved fake accolades to look cool.

btw i sold 100 shirts with that image for $30 a pop in june before we even realesed any music as u can see that track was just uploaded. kys crumple, i tried to even the playing field but u still little league faggot.

i make more money off music by accident than you do trying your hardest, hows that feel?

i have a job and a family to support music is just some side shit that i dont even take seriously. where's your sing along video scrub?

recumbent_God

posted Thursday, September 14, 2017 6:09:36 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for recumbent_God
Dope art Mel.

Crump Why don't you acknowledge me anymore?

smelly mel

posted Thursday, September 14, 2017 7:25:06 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for smelly mel
^thanks

Pureleaf

Total Posts: 162
posted Thursday, September 14, 2017 9:42:36 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Pureleaf
There are a lot of demands on Crumple to prove some of the vague claims of greatness that he makes about himself. Show us his tax return, the gatecount for his events, etc. I don't think he needs to do that, we already know what we need to.

Some analysis and why I find Crumple so fascinating:

Crumple is a failure:

This is obvious but I'll go over it anyways. He's been doing this for, how long? 17 years? His videos can't get 1000 views in a year, his albums sell in the single-digits, he's not getting a like or a retweet on anything he posts across his social media accounts. When people defend him, you know they're joking, and 15 years into his rap career he pretended to be his own fan. There's MUCH MORE to be said here but its all repeated to him in every thread about him (which are all threads he starts) so I'll leave it at that.

Crumple is superior:

Since he can't be a famous rapper he can at least be better than all of us. Hence his constant, but always vague, references to his education, diet, spirituality, employent, sobriety, literacy, etc. He speaks of these things as though they're all very important to his position as a positive role model but he doesn't stand by most of those things enough to actually say anything specific about them. He has a job? What is it? He reads books? Which books in particular? Goodnight Moon? Mein Kampf? Self-help garbage? And the only concept of good diet he seems to have is literally just eating fruit and drinking juice.

There's a documentary about 2pac with a shot that showed a screen full of books, real books, he'd read and talked to his friends about. Eminem's identity as a rapper was rooted in the low-class jobs he held. That stuff's real life, but Crumple keeps his life mostly secret because obviously we wouldn't be impressed if we knew - and considering all the options out there, a balding middle aged white man holding onto a ludicrous pipe-dream of superstardom and who dresses like a 15 year old skater from 1996 when he's not at his white-collar wage-slave hell, is not the role model anyone is going to choose.

Crumple is desperate:

He is desperate for celebrity and if he can't have that then he'll take a little attention, whatever he can get, even if its negative. All of his stated goals are about being famous and adored - he says he wants to be on SNL and Rolling Stone's cover - he doesn't say he wants to make music anyone actually would listen to. This is why he does things like sets up charitable foundations, because celebrities do that. Crumple's efforts to gain real fans have failed though so, out of desperation, he turns to the most pathetically sad alternative I can imagine. He starts threads about himself on a message forum where, over 15 years, no one has shown him any appreciation, and he does this because its the only place where anyone pays attention to him. I think he makes videos like this DJ Bread thing only as a pretense for starting a thread on this forum, and he does that knowing that 200 hateposts will be the result.

Crumple is a void:

He speaks almost completely in cliches or explains to everyone things that everyone already knows about. He has no original thoughts and he often responds to comments by referring to his own lyrics or videos, as though these hate threads are an interview he's doing and in them he's going over his stock responses because that's all that's clinging to the sides of the black emptiness that is his mind. He's not really spiritual, he only pretents he's Christian for the sake of being superior to others. He won't ever improve his music because he's only a rapper as a means of gaining the attention that will fufill his emptiness, not for self expression.

posted Thursday, September 14, 2017 11:15:50 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Mental Patient
Smelly you've got a family? Do you beat or verbally abuse your kids?

You sound like the type.

Good on having the courage to post your work. I'll dusect it later.

Pure Leaf - post your pic or what you do

Madkap

Forever Crumpin

Do the same.

Hope on the level playing field.

Pull your masks off.

Pureleaf

posted Thursday, September 14, 2017 11:30:18 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Pureleaf
Model, I'm not posting my picture. If you don't like it then that's tough. You can refute what I said although I doubt you can do that effectively. I don't even believe you can make a good argument for what point you can make by demanding I post a photo but you should know that that kind of challenge means nothing to me.

You know, there are two audiences I doubt you considered but who may actually accept you.

One is the Juggalos, who have low standards for music, and they love all that horror stuff you like, but they may still reject you.

The other is that you could be a rapper for the Alt-Right crowd, since they're rage-filled unappreciated no-future bitter hategeeks too and you're pretty much Mac from Sunny in Philadelphia, you're pretty compatible with all that. You might even be a guiding light to them.

It's funny to me when you tell others that they're the type to beat their family or do drugs or whatever when you're very clearly much closer to that level of dysfunction.

posted Thursday, September 14, 2017 11:32:36 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Mental Patient
Smelly calling me a fraud while he sounds just like Apathy and his art is biting Odd Future with the inverted crosses hmmmm

mAdkAp

Total Posts: 3370
Location: i'mma hot boy - so i 'mma get it how i live.CHYEAAA
posted Thursday, September 14, 2017 11:36:58 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for mAdkAp
what ?

"You then attempt to put me down, name call, swear, disrespect"

i just try to bring you back to reality,If anything I'm doing you a favor.

It's true,you just use rap as vehicle to be famous.Remember when I told you to try reality tv ? - That's good advice.(you would fail at that 2 but at least you might have a chance)

ps - I don't really care about mma,just some of the boxing gyms I to occasionally have mma guys.Nothing wrong with it,I just prefer the sweet science.

posted Thursday, September 14, 2017 11:39:27 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Mental Patient
Pure Leaf - You sound stalker like. Stop writing essays on me, thanks.

posted Thursday, September 14, 2017 11:47:09 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Mental Patient
Map - never once did I rap to be famous. I rap to empower my fans and because it's part of my life's mission. It's the gift God gave me to light up the world.

Pureleaf

posted Thursday, September 14, 2017 11:49:18 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Pureleaf
It's funny that you would say "You sound stalker like. Stop writing essays on me, thanks," for two reasons.

1) I don't really believe that you dislike that I wrote so much about you.

2) I wasn't actually writing that longer for you but rather I wrote it for pretty much everyone other than you who is reading the thread. You might have noticed, but maybe not, that unlike this post, and many of the other posts in this thread, for example, it wasn't written TO you. You interpreting it as such just validates many of the points I was making.

Now your knowledge of stalking, like with most things, is probably pretty thin, but if I were a stalker I would probably know what your job is, what books you read, etc, all those details from your life that you leave out when you're trying to sound impressive. Everything I wrote in the long post are things anyone could see from watching any one of your videos and reading any one of the billion threads on this forum that have accumulated over the past decade and a half.

Pureleaf

posted Thursday, September 14, 2017 11:52:06 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Pureleaf
I'm sure Model felt very empowered listening to your music.

mAdkAp

posted Friday, September 15, 2017 12:21:44 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for mAdkAp
If that's the gift God gave you I hope he kept his reciept so he can get his money back.

rap to empower my fans ?

You are living in a make believe world.Why don't you just live in reality ? Would it be too depressing ?

Where does the entitlement come from ? That you are supposed to be this famous person adored by everyone around the world ?

specifically when you have no talent.

fucking narcisim at it's finest.WTF are you of all people to be so conceited.

You just pretended to be your only fan for like a year,you admitted it.

https://www.undergroundhiphop.com/forums/readpost.asp?Forum=Common&WhichPage=1&QuestionID=2775866&SearchYear=2015

see ? that's what I do - bring you back to reality.You should be thanking me.

posted Friday, September 15, 2017 1:26:20 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for Mental Patient
Trying to diss people on the internet not showing your face is coward, pussy shit. So let's start there with your character s: Pureleaf, Madkap and Forever Crumpin. Much of what you say really isn't credible after that.

Bluestratoss

posted Friday, September 15, 2017 1:51:24 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for Bluestratoss
Model have you ever read a book called 'the culture of narcissism' its really good.

Don't listen to the haters just listen to Jesus

I know satan lurks here as you often resort to threats of serious violence towards people who say they don't like your music, please homie don't give Satan the fire he wants and stay with jesus

smelly mel

posted Friday, September 15, 2017 2:22:32 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for smelly mel
lol

mAdkAp

posted Friday, September 15, 2017 3:16:54 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for mAdkAp
didn't you just say "You sound stalker like"

wtf do you think you sound like right now ?

i'm not putting you down.

If you asked me "what's the weather like outside?"and you hoped it was sunny but I told you the truth - that is was raining.That's not putting you down,It's just reality.

i already explained to you when you were saying "that's dishearting truth!!!!!!" garbage like recently.No such thing,it's just the truth.

posted Friday, September 15, 2017 3:48:35 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for Mental Patient
Christ, I'll try to reply to some of the more important replies here:

Pureleaf - "Anyways, besides all that I'm excited to see how Crumple is going to transition from pretending to be his own fan and selling 3 CDrs a year to performing on Saturday Night Live and appearing on the cover of Rolling Stone Magazine next year when he's 39!"

>>>>>>>>> I'll make it happen by work and vision, just like I made my track with Kool Keith and Cage. Vision and work - works!

Grafh "Still waiting on Crumple to hook me up with some of his classic cds for my collection."

>>>>>>>>>>>>> Buy them. A lot are sold out and out of print.

Dr Karl Kennedy - "i wish i could by the entire crumple back catalogue on glow in the dark pink vinyl"

>>>>>>>>>> That'd be dope as fuck!

Bluestratoss - "Yo Crump are shock g and humpty hump two different people?"

>>>>> They are one and the same.

Dr Karl Kennedy - "Crumple did you ever used to post of NHH and/or Bowrd?"

No. I used to post on hiphopcanada like Drake did and Drake knows who I am.

Forever Crumpin' "Crumple - You are what you are brah!

Don't come on here and boast that you have 'thousands of fans'.

Everyone on here knows that's complete horseshit. If you stayed in your lane and didn't try to be something that you're not, you wouldn't get shitted on as much as you do.

FACTS."

My facebook page has 1086 likes on it. That's over a thousand people.

Bluestratoss - "My favourite is the looky looky rap

Who are you phoning admodel?"

>>>>>>>Thanks, that song is called "It's Sorceraw" it's on youtube.

I'm using the phone for the speaker. Like Tay Zonay or whatever that Chocolate Rain dude did to move away from da mic.

recumbent_God - "Dope art Mel.

Crump Why don't you acknowledge me anymore?"

>>>>>>>>>> I do, I asked for your sunny head pic on several threads. I fux with you.

Pureleaf - "There are a lot of demands on Crumple to prove some of the vague claims of greatness that he makes about himself. Show us his tax return, the gatecount for his events, etc. I don't think he needs to do that, we already know what we need to.

Some analysis and why I find Crumple so fascinating:

Crumple is a failure:

This is obvious but I'll go over it anyways. He's been doing this for, how long? 17 years? His videos can't get 1000 views in a year, his albums sell in the single-digits, he's not getting a like or a retweet on anything he posts across his social media accounts. When people defend him, you know they're joking, and 15 years into his rap career he pretended to be his own fan. There's MUCH MORE to be said here but its all repeated to him in every thread about him (which are all threads he starts) so I'll leave it at that.

Crumple is superior:

Since he can't be a famous rapper he can at least be better than all of us. Hence his constant, but always vague, references to his education, diet, spirituality, employent, sobriety, literacy, etc. He speaks of these things as though they're all very important to his position as a positive role model but he doesn't stand by most of those things enough to actually say anything specific about them. He has a job? What is it? He reads books? Which books in particular? Goodnight Moon? Mein Kampf? Self-help garbage? And the only concept of good diet he seems to have is literally just eating fruit and drinking juice.

There's a documentary about 2pac with a shot that showed a screen full of books, real books, he'd read and talked to his friends about. Eminem's identity as a rapper was rooted in the low-class jobs he held. That stuff's real life, but Crumple keeps his life mostly secret because obviously we wouldn't be impressed if we knew - and considering all the options out there, a balding middle aged white man holding onto a ludicrous pipe-dream of superstardom and who dresses like a 15 year old skater from 1996 when he's not at his white-collar wage-slave hell, is not the role model anyone is going to choose.

Crumple is desperate:

He is desperate for celebrity and if he can't have that then he'll take a little attention, whatever he can get, even if its negative. All of his stated goals are about being famous and adored - he says he wants to be on SNL and Rolling Stone's cover - he doesn't say he wants to make music anyone actually would listen to. This is why he does things like sets up charitable foundations, because celebrities do that. Crumple's efforts to gain real fans have failed though so, out of desperation, he turns to the most pathetically sad alternative I can imagine. He starts threads about himself on a message forum where, over 15 years, no one has shown him any appreciation, and he does this because its the only place where anyone pays attention to him. I think he makes videos like this DJ Bread thing only as a pretense for starting a thread on this forum, and he does that knowing that 200 hateposts will be the result.

Crumple is a void:

He speaks almost completely in cliches or explains to everyone things that everyone already knows about. He has no original thoughts and he often responds to comments by referring to his own lyrics or videos, as though these hate threads are an interview he's doing and in them he's going over his stock responses because that's all that's clinging to the sides of the black emptiness that is his mind. He's not really spiritual, he only pretents he's Christian for the sake of being superior to others. He won't ever improve his music because he's only a rapper as a means of gaining the attention that will fufill his emptiness, not for self expression."

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I'm not a failure. I'm healthy and happy about this project I'm working on.
I'm alive you moron. And grateful.

If It comes across that I think I'm better than any of you. I'm sorry.
That;s not what I ever mean to do.

What books in particular? The Bible, The Quran, the Bhagavd Gita, The Dhammapada, The ARt of War,
Ends and Means by Aldous Huxley, Metamorphisis by Franz Kafka, The Stranger by Albert Camus....

Diet only eating fruit and juice? Okay - Oolong tea, Omega 3 eggs, fish in olive oil, almonds, pasta, black rice,
black beans, lots of vegetables and fruits.

I keep my life a secret? - Born to refugee parents from Croatia, Raised by a single mother, in the innercity,
loved hip hop, stayed in school, was always artistic, alwasy loved writing and books, got caught up in some crime
which none of ya'll need to know about as a teen, got respect on the block from real gangsters, moved out at 24,
released my first CD at 20 years old, partied hard, quit that steez, dealt with addiction etc etc

Desparate for celebrity my ass. I want to be on the cover of Rolling Stone and do w orld tour cause I try to be the best I can in all areas in life and I'm a dreamer.

Me being a rapper to fulfil my emptiness? Heck that may be partly true. It does fulfil me and keeps my fears at bay.
Self expression - of course I do it for that.

Here is the video for page 4:

I think it's important that people go for their "voice" in life weather they fail or not.

Alcohol is shit.

People talking non-stop about politics are wasting their lives.

Fast food is shit.

Xxxtencion is interesting.

Hip Hoppers wearing Slayer shirts that can't name some songs are shit.

People who cheat on their partners are shit.

Smoothies are great.

Westside Gunn, Conway and Derringer are exceptional and I can't wait to see big time things from them with SHady Records.

Imagine Em going in on a Derringer beat!

Willie Nelson is dope

Girls love the Jonas Brothers

I wake up to Pop music everyday

Justin Bieber is crazy and dope for Hollywood

I like minimalist homes

Exchart Tolle is a great spiritual teacher

Gucci Mane is great

Las Vegas is cray cray

Mayweather is great and so is Connor

Lord Atkin was great

Nate Diaz is great

Rappers killing rappers in music studios is horrendous.

Indie artists are great.

Anyone who created an original CD or DVD - pressed up is great.

BEATSMITH

Total Posts: 1734
posted Friday, September 15, 2017 4:03:07 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for BEATSMITH
I like this thread.

posted Friday, September 15, 2017 4:27:38 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for Mental Patient
BEATSMITH - Why?

Bluestratoss

posted Friday, September 15, 2017 4:28:25 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for Bluestratoss
So. Here we have more evidence causing you haters with your accusational lists to lose credibility and authenticity

Crump did more G gangsta crime shit in his teen years than some of you middle class back packer rich kids did in your entire lives.

Crumps self succeeded against all odds whilst back packers on here from the burbs first learned about crime when they watched menace 2 society (17 years after it was released) very interesting picture emerging here guys, keep grinding Crump dawg mi gringo amigo

posted Friday, September 15, 2017 5:10:25 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for Mental Patient
Bluestratoss - Thank you. And the nerve of people - I forget who - but trying to take things away from me.

I managed to record a song with one of my favorite rappers - Pumpkinhead when I was
23 years old. I got in Vice Magazine twice with no PR agent - I do my own PR work.

I got in Hip Hop Connection magazine - the one with Necro on the cover.

Krs One gave me props on stage, I did hundreds of shows in Toronto.

I have friends I knew for over 30 years.

I've never cheated on a girl in my life - that's great loyalty in 2017.

I never ratted out homies.

I'm committed to having integrity and loyalty.

No one can take that away from me.

This Model bullshit is just that.

What about what I've done so far?

Fuck all that tho.

I'm most excited about what I'm doing next.

This show last Monday was insanity!

So much love.

Years later. That's probably my crowning achievement so far. Long term respect.

I don't bully or put down or dream kill.

That's backward shit as bad as racism.

Bullying people out of their inspired visions?

Fuck that!

are u ready

Total Posts: 346
posted Friday, September 15, 2017 6:44:35 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for are u ready
Smelly, Forever Vrumpn and Madkap - you all see me. You know how I look, you've seen my music videos and heard my music. You know what I do.

You then attempt to put me down, name call, swear, disrespect etc

Can you each post a photo of yourselves, tell ughh.com what you do for a living, and what your talents are?

That'll get us all on a level playing field here.

smelly smell pwn by crumple, smelly stays on here 24/7 promoting garbage and obviously gets paid to do so.. fuck u smelly smell u smell like shit and your promotion outfit sucks dick

are u ready

Total Posts: 346
posted Friday, September 15, 2017 6:46:29 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for are u ready
that artwork is wack smelling smell, get real anyone that bought a t shirt of that bullshit is a fool

Seme__one

Total Posts: 1295
Location: I hate this board that's why I post here most days.
posted Friday, September 15, 2017 8:35:45 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for Seme__one
I like this thread.

^co sign

smelly mel

posted Friday, September 15, 2017 8:55:30 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for smelly mel
dam crumple is a sex offender i didnt know that. mfs got dude writing hella long replies without really replying to any real questions. noone takes u seriously.

lol at drake knows who i am. yea i bet drake thinks about you all the time.

at r u ready. yea bro u got me im on here all day posting my shit and i make shure i post it on every page in each of my threads. good job dj breadcrumbs. yall canadian wierdos aint that bright fr fr.

all the things u claim as achivments are just things regular people do regularly. none of the rappers u worked wit have given u verses on the strength, u r a pay to play rapper, pretty much the worst kind. didnt u spam some album reviewer until he finally gave in cuz of the spam and reviewed your album but shit all over it? hahahaha

crumple some real life advice. keep it real with yourself, if u cant, everyone will see right thru you. a 35 y/o man should not be vaguaely boasting about petty teenage crime and gettting love from "gangstas". shits for the birds

its friday wheres the sing along video footage that will prove us all wrong?

smelly mel

posted Friday, September 15, 2017 9:03:30 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for smelly mel
yo admiral model i challenge you to a i quit match/battle. 16 bars judged by the forum, loser has to stop making music forever. was up wit that dark and clever shit fuck boy?

Sp 90s

Total Posts: 2528
posted Friday, September 15, 2017 9:57:27 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for Sp 90s
Every crumple thread its the same shit. 4 pages of people making fun of crumple. You guys realize he's got mental problems right? Asspergers is probably only the tip of the iceberg concerning his mental health.

So basically anything you say to him will not get through no matter how logical or factual it is, doesn't matter. If people just ignored these threads instead of replying back and forth it would much more effective. Without the dissing these threads would have single digit posts.

Bluestratoss

posted Friday, September 15, 2017 10:32:32 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for Bluestratoss
I'm not dissing, I fully support Crump

posted Friday, September 15, 2017 2:06:15 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Mental Patient
Are you ready - thank you for saying I
pawned Smelly.

Smelly - In a sense I respect you actually showed your art and music.

I'd like to see a photo of you as well. It's gotta be out there.

The art is kinda cool, I like the colors and girl's image.

There was something you said in the rhymes I didn't like.

I have to relisten. I think it may have been that macho style talking about having sex with other people's girls.

I'll get back here when I have time, in like 10 hours from now.

What are you guys happy about?

I'm happy about my groceries and clothes.

Pureleaf, Kap, Smell, Forever - can you answer that question, and fast?

Bluestratoss

posted Saturday, September 16, 2017 8:05:21 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for Bluestratoss
Mango and jesus bump

djbread

Total Posts: 34
posted Saturday, September 16, 2017 11:20:56 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for djbread
smelly mel is the biggest pussy hole on this forum. Sitting behind his keyboard like a big man dissing Admiral C. Haha ok bro keep acting like a tough guy behind your keyboard dissing a hardcore rapper

recumbent_god

posted Saturday, September 16, 2017 12:29:53 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for recumbent_god
Hey dj bread you really are garbage but how you gonna collab with dumple ?

IMG_2124

posted Saturday, September 16, 2017 12:53:11 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Mental Patient
Blue - thanks Jesus was a great teacher.

That's not dj Bread.

Mods pls delete the image Recum posted.

Paper Piff And Polo

Total Posts: 765
posted Saturday, September 16, 2017 1:51:06 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Paper Piff And Polo
Hey Crumple. I know alot of producers in the industry. Send me your email and ill hook you up with a couple free beats.

mAdkAp

posted Saturday, September 16, 2017 11:08:22 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for mAdkAp
lol at I'll be back in about 10 hrs.This guy is giving deadlines here !?!?!?!!?

i'm happy that I'm not so low on the Totem pole that I have to make lists of mundane everyday things like having clothes & groceries to convince myself I'm happy.

what's next? - I'm happy I can read!!! - It's not a really acomplishment.

these aren't really things to celebrate like you just graduated from MIT and are going to cure diseases and whatnot.

Pureleaf

posted Sunday, September 17, 2017 12:04:26 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for Pureleaf
I don't really like speaking directly to Crumple for two reasons:

1) For the most part he's very dull. I find him interesting but he's not smart enough to SAY anything interesting. He can't argue effectively so he tries to push arguments into these irrelevant side avenues where he demands photos or asks what you're happy about in your life.

In other words, if he's just incapable of meeting you on the terrain set by an argument, he'll try to demand that you meet him on his level, which is the level of an attention fiend new age consumer.

Crumple has a very small number of strategies he tries out to sidestep arguments he can't handle, and for the most part they're transparent and weak efforts to 'turning the tables' on his critics. "Where's your album?" "It's cowardly not to show your face when you criticize me" although my criticism of an irrelevant rapper depends on becoming public myself - not that I want to hear anything about cowardice from someone who refuses to admit he faked being his own fan and won't admit to her general situation.

Anyways, after trying out those strategies he then settles into familiar patterns like just shallow musing and re-stating unimpressive, imagined accolades, like mentioning his Vice review and how he's never cheated on a woman and xxxtentacion is interesting. Thoughtless half-sentences - when he starts doing that he's basically just flailing helplessly.

2) The second reason why I don't like speaking directly to Crumple is because its not really clear to me that he isn't just completely insane. Like when people call him delusional, that might not be ironic or exaggerated with him.

To me Crumple is interesting because he's living a new nightmare of human existance. One that festers at the intersections of media, desire, and isolation. Crumple is the empty and isolated vessel whose desire for fame in any form has brought him to take on the hatred and the negative attention of anyone who will supply it as a consolation prize. Not only that, but even though he appears to thrive on this negative attention, since that's all there is for him, he manipulates the symbols that are attached to this negativity to preserve of himself as an appreciated artist and individual. So Crumple probably recieved one of the most humiliating reviews in Vice Magazine history, but he'll mention it all the time as a plus, because its the biggest platform to have mentioned his name - I think a normal artist would just put a review like that behind him and never mention it again. Whenever someone posts that video of Necro pissed off at him, Crumple quickly mentions that Necro also said he was becoming a star.

Also to me, the most intersting thing Crumple did was create Model because it revealed how empty Crumple is and also how much hunger Crumple had for fame and admiration. If Crumple were truly creative he would have been able to imagine a fan that had his own way of communicating. Instead, Model used that point form style of response Crumple does and he said all the same weird things Cumple says all the time, including demands to know what you're happy or excited about at that moment.
If Crumple were intelligent, he would have considered the background of some of the lies he was telling - like he would have known that Camden NJ was actually part of the Philadelphia area. Instead, Model was very plainly Crumple talking big about himself and it must have been a dark time for Crumple to go to that length just to feel like there was someone out there sticking up for his music.

Bluestratoss

posted Sunday, September 17, 2017 2:40:10 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for Bluestratoss
Pureleaf, you have a really nice way of writing, and t flows really well and it also critically evaluates clearly and rationalaly, perhaps you could write Admodel crumples biography for him? If it was written by you I'd buy it, 100%. Are you an academic? As you write like a media studies student, or post graduate perhaps.

As for this vice magazine review being totally negative towards Crump, is this slander? Or did vice say Crumps work was not very good at all? I'm asking as I haven't read the vice review and need to establish if it's a fact or if it's a twisted lie to defame model?

Thanks

Bluestratoss

posted Sunday, September 17, 2017 3:19:52 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for Bluestratoss
Morning guys, since my above post I did some research and read the vice review myself, so yes pureleaf you are right, they said the album was rubbish and Crump feels like this is a good review, so something wonky going on there.

However, it's not all bad reviews, I found a review of Crump on line that states "this guy has a cult like following in Toronto... he has people paying money to see his shows and his latest CD "Dark sentences" sold out at underground hiphop.com."

So, to have an album that SOLD out on here is quite an achievement and counters quite a few of the attacks you guys are making on Torontos mic wrecka

Seme__one

Total Posts: 1295
Location: I hate this board that's why I post here most days.
posted Sunday, September 17, 2017 4:05:40 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for Seme__one
^ Blue I like yoar style, crump doesnt get you are "taking the piss" and thinks you are sincere

please delete recums toilet pic mods

cant dump on the crump

Pureleaf

posted Sunday, September 17, 2017 8:38:00 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for Pureleaf
Hey Big Blue.

I know that its not true that Crumple has zero fans or has zero positive reviews behind him (although I don't think he's ever received a glowing review for his work either).

It's his Vice reviews that he keeps mentioning though. I forgot that he got a real review that wasn't positive for 'Dark Sentences'. Well before that he was promoting himself with the fact that he got a review in Vice for Sorceraw. That review went:

'This kid has sent us all his albums for the past four years and has written us every week for the past six months. And apparently, no other magazines want to review his stuff. I still didn’t get a chance to really peep his record either, but at least he’s in here. So this is the lesson you learn on a slow month: Perseverance pays off. There. You’re in Vice, kid.'

And its that he made references to this review that said basically "your music isn't worth listening to" in promotional material that makes Crumple such a fascinating case study!

Bluestratoss

posted Sunday, September 17, 2017 10:36:01 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for Bluestratoss
I can see Crumps plan here, if vice can mention him then why not aim for rolling stone magazine with the ac medallion swaying in the picture,

I do think that if riff raff can make some money from rap, crumple could also, perhaps a riff raff admiral model collaboration is exactly what is needed to springboard the road to the rolling stone? Vice magazine could rent you both a house with a swimming pool and film you guys eating cereal together stroking cats and making face masks out of mango and organic fennel, I'd watch that shit for sure with an extra deep bucket of popcorn and a six pack of ice cold Miller,

posted Sunday, September 17, 2017 4:43:56 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Mental Patient
smelly mel - I'm a sex offender? Boi1da and Drake both know who I am. I met Boi1da several times. Drake told me what's up. There's some truth to have you burned. I'll post the video as my next 1 Crumple post I get. I actually respect that you do creative work. You're meters above Madkap, Pureleaf and Forever Crumpin - who hide behind a computer screen like trolls.

Oh wait you're calling me a fuck boy?

In your rap you say something incoherant like "I'm in a black budget project getting weeded/ top secret where the fuck you think your bitch go on the weekend?"

So wait, you've got kids? Are you still with the Mother of your children? You talk about fucking other people's girlfriends on the weekends? lol

That's pretty backwards. Again you sound like bland bully rap that's unoriginal.

You want to battle where the loser quits? First off I don't even know your rapper name. I don't battle no name rappers.
Get some legit magazine press, press up a CD or some vinyl, be somewhat of a name then I may consider battling you.

Actually on the basis of checking your song I think it'd be a waste of time to battle you period. If someone wants to paypal me $1000 I'll record a battle against and singe you.

Sorry man. Keep recording and making T-Shirts tho!

Sp 90s - Mental Health? It's a known fact that I suffered from anxiety - and learned how to cope with it - with no medication. Which is a big thing in Mental Health. It's huge. Real heads know what's up and I hope to inspire them.

Paper Piff And Polo - Hit me up on my twitter.

mAdkAp - Oh so you have to "achieve" something grandiose in order to feel happy? I just took a walk by the lake. I had some fish and a smoothie. The smoothie was vanilla greek yogurt, blackberry, strawberry, blueberry and spring water. I'm happy about that and just relaxing on my off day.

Pureleaf - I just asked you to post a photo of yourself and tell me what your "Voice" or "calling" is in life. Because a lot of people who attempt to "dream kill" have no mission in life. They're lost. They see others building legacies and try to bring them down cause they're clueless as to what they want to leave behind. I think you may be one of those lost individuals by reading your replies and posts here.

You think I'm worse than completely insane? I stated above that I used to have bad anxiety. Could you be insane?
You sound like you're on route to become a divorced man in a dusty home library - constantly spewing out evil energy.
Putting your loved and former loved ones down.

You write these long winded replies or posts - cause your new thing is - "I don't interact with Crumple, I'm just posting my thoughts for all to see" It's poor writing if you have to write so much to get your point across. Be concise, write less. I just gave you a gem here, you should kiss the ground lol

The thing is - you sound educated, but I think your character is that of a bully - which makes up for a really backward combination - for your life in general.

Any press is good press and for me to be in Vice Magazine period is a feat. No independent rapper from Rexdale ever got that. Rappers in my neighbourhood get murdered or go to jail before they even record their second track. It's sad, but that's the truth.

I felt sick the other day and noticed that Necro actually "liked" my main instagram photo. It was a pleasant surprise.
I chatted with him just the other month. We are on good terms and have been.

Anyways Pureleaf. I'm not going to reply to you anymore. I feel you created this account 3 years ago just to diss me. I remember your first few replies were all disses to me. It's been over 1095 days since then and something's got to change so I'm not dealing with you anymore. If you want to continue dissing me and in turn sealing your own dreams that's up to you. My bad if I dissed you here. I wish you the best. I'm about to lift my 40lb dumbells now.

Bluestratoss - Ya Pureleaf sounds like he'll write a skewed biography on my life that'll be shelved in vintage bookstores.

Seme__one - Blue used to diss me all the time, then he changed. But I'm very aware that there's a "slight" behind some of his replies. However I still have fun with him and think he's funny. I actually fuck with him - in a good way. I rate Blue.

Pureleaf - That was 2006. The other Vice review is from 2012. Back in 2006 a small ad in Vice cost $40,000. I earned free ad space/real estate in that magazine. An Admiral Crumple review in Vice is rare as fuck. Good or bad everyone should be jumping. Mellow Music Group recently tweeted about how tough getting press can be.

Bluestratoss - Lol at your Riff Raff idea. I was going to collab with him.

I sent albums to Rolling Stone, XXL, Complex, The Toronto Star that never got press or anything. Admiral Crumple CDs did land at their headquarters tho

Here is the video for a Ancient Scrolls - which everyone went wild for at my recent show. It shows me praying in the hood in the very first scene. Cause I wanted to show God Centeredness and it's importance!

I'll post that live show video next. Make it a great day everyone!

Pureleaf

posted Sunday, September 17, 2017 5:01:05 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Pureleaf
Hey Crumple,

Before you stop replying to me all together can you just answer a couple of questions as best as you can?

1) What does displaying a photo have to do with showing my calling in life? Are you expecting to see me wearing a uniform from Subway or something along those lines?

2) In what meaningful way am I killing your dreams? Are you dreams so fragile that they're threatened by a few message board posts?

Seriously, I don't want you to stop what you're doing. I, Pureleaf, would literally evaporate into the atmosphere if I wasn't analyzing your actions.

posted Sunday, September 17, 2017 5:19:19 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Mental Patient
Pureleaf - Fair enough. I feel that posting a photo of yourself puts you out there. I'm out there. Ughh.com is more personal than the TMZ world where everyone disses people anonymously. You're always here. Why diss me, when you've never stated what you do? It's common as hell that people that don't go for theirs try to bring down others.

I'm expecting you to be going for your mission - with several achievements to boot. Something that contributes to society. I get emails all the time on how my songs help people out going through tough times.

You arn't killing my dreams - you're attemtping to put me down. You call me delusional, that I'm insane, that I'm a character, that I'm "not smart" just look at what you wrote about me here in this very post!

Fragile? Arists are sensitive by nature. I have seen people give up because of getting put down. I've seen it alot actually. Artists about to release work but fear and ridicule shutting them down. You may not be aware of it but you could very well be part of that bullying team.

So what, that's your mission? Analyzing me? If I'm not here for you to try to diss - do you have anything else to contribute to this board? Hip Hop culture as a whole? You write well - use it for something good. Something that will benefit you and your readers.

All times are ET. The time now is 12:22 AM.Post viewed 2829 timesPage: 1 2 3 4 5
 next newest topic | next oldest topic
Hop to: