Back To Starting Page Not signed in sign in
Current Forum Users (21) | My Profile | Register | Forum FAQ | Forum Search | UGHH Chat

UndergroundHipHop.com Forums > Hip Hop Discussion Board >
New Dj Bread Admiral Crumple Video - I'm Lifted + Crumple Show Flyer!

next newest topic | next oldest topic
Share: Add to FacebookAdd to TwitterEmail This
Found: 214 replies
Page: 1 2 3 4 5
AuthorTopic:  New Dj Bread Admiral Crumple Video - I'm Lifted + Crumple Show Flyer!
Mental Patient UGHH Artist

Total Posts: 3293
posted Sunday, September 17, 2017 5:19:19 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Mental Patient
Pureleaf - Fair enough. I feel that posting a photo of yourself puts you out there. I'm out there. Ughh.com is more personal than the TMZ world where everyone disses people anonymously. You're always here. Why diss me, when you've never stated what you do? It's common as hell that people that don't go for theirs try to bring down others.

I'm expecting you to be going for your mission - with several achievements to boot. Something that contributes to society. I get emails all the time on how my songs help people out going through tough times.

You arn't killing my dreams - you're attemtping to put me down. You call me delusional, that I'm insane, that I'm a character, that I'm "not smart" just look at what you wrote about me here in this very post!

Fragile? Arists are sensitive by nature. I have seen people give up because of getting put down. I've seen it alot actually. Artists about to release work but fear and ridicule shutting them down. You may not be aware of it but you could very well be part of that bullying team.

So what, that's your mission? Analyzing me? If I'm not here for you to try to diss - do you have anything else to contribute to this board? Hip Hop culture as a whole? You write well - use it for something good. Something that will benefit you and your readers.

Partial IP: 62.144.146

mAdkAp

Total Posts: 3368
Location: i'mma hot boy - so i 'mma get it how i live.CHYEAAA
posted Monday, September 18, 2017 1:20:07 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for mAdkAp
"Oh so you have to "achieve" something grandiose in order to feel happy"

for most part no,to act like you accomplished something relevant - yes.

if you celebrate simple,typical things it probably means you have never done anything worth mentioning and that's all you have.

you don't got to be Einstein to figure that out.

Bluestratoss

Total Posts: 595
posted Monday, September 18, 2017 1:20:30 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for Bluestratoss
Yo Crump. I may appear 'slight', but to be real, I got your back but I'm just not stupid either. Infinite love is the only truth and everything else is an illusion, so if I see someone else getting drawn to Satan or and illusion I try and guide them back to the truth, and you know Donald Crump that the truth is hard sometimes.

". I get emails all the time on how my songs help people out going through tough times." ""

See that's love,. And truth. Yiu must be really pleased to get emails like that about how powerful your music is, can you show us one or two of those emails? Of. Course. Censor the senders details before because of data protection.

posted Monday, September 18, 2017 2:19:56 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for Mental Patient
Kap - You've got a point.

I think it's great to happy about the small things.

Small things I'm happy about - smoothies, a comfortable bed, writing, reading.

Big things I'm happy about - recorded a song with Kool Keith, being in Magazines, opening up for Cage, graduating College

Blue - I know you're a good dude.

Here's a recent reply I got -------- long time fan, keep it up , your rhymes are always great man :3 more people need to hear the Crumple x3. WHen I asked what he liked most about Admiral Crumple he said ---------- evrything pretty much, your flow,lyrics, beats all it is great :3 plus ur from canada wich is dope 😛;

I'm watching the footage from the new show and love it. It's classic Admiral Crumple for the fans. WIll post it in a few weeks.

In the meantime check out this show footage from around 2009! Admiral Crumple is known for getting a crowd hype and jumping!

Bluestratoss

posted Monday, September 18, 2017 3:18:06 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for Bluestratoss
Right now I'm thankful that I'm dry from the rain whilst on public transport,
I'm also thank full that I had time to take a shit before getting the bus this morning as I think I had too much coffee yesterday and my tummy is a bit gassy

Let's all eat fruit and have good days and week

posted Monday, September 18, 2017 3:27:32 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for Mental Patient
Blue - no doubt. Where you from?

Bluestratoss

posted Monday, September 18, 2017 4:30:46 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for Bluestratoss
Boogie down leatherhead in Surrey UK, near Swan shopping centre

KUSH12

Total Posts: 3266
posted Monday, September 18, 2017 10:33:38 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for KUSH12
Yea man im so thankful for throwing out the trash on time and setting it outside seconds before the garbage man got there. I'm also thankful for reading a page or two from this book I got a month ago. I'm also thankful for feeding this fish. And lastly.. I'm so thankful for having lunch at subway. What an accomplishment. So yea u guys suck u can't be like me. Unless u guys post some of ur everyday accomplishments and they're somehow better than mine but I seriously doubt it cuz I'm the best.

Partial IP: 102.52.164

Forever Crumpin'

Total Posts: 305
posted Monday, September 18, 2017 12:42:25 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Forever Crumpin'
Oh boy...

Crumple, I just found another bold faced lie:

"I did hundreds of shows in Toronto."

I live in Toronto and there is no way in hell you've done hundreds of shows here.

You average maybe 2 or 3 shows a year. You've been doing this for what, 15 years??

That would mean you've done around 30-45 shows total.

Again, you are telling lies to the good people of UGHH.com

You DON'T have thousands of fans.

You HAVE NOT performed hundreds of shows in Toronto.

Mental Patient (Liar)
Model (Liar)

tha $pace clock

Total Posts: 1623
posted Monday, September 18, 2017 7:20:01 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for tha $pace clock
I've been on ughh 12+ years and I honestly still don't know if crumple is a joke, same as eseph.

I find it so hard to believe that these guys can't hear how awful they are.

I mean genuinely neither have any talent whatsoever in terms of lyrics or flow

I'm not hating on them personally. I sound like a dork when I rap so I don't. I guess some people's love for the game and dream of being part of it blinds them

posted Tuesday, September 19, 2017 1:44:35 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for Mental Patient
You know how I used to bump threads? I'm literally sick of this thread now and tripped out about even seeing my name up here.

I'm not going to reply to this anymore. This thread is done. Cheer away, fuck!

Bluestratoss - Nice! I once stopped off at Gatwick Airport.

KUSH12 - Very dope - I bet you felt great after writing that! lol I'm grateful for living in Toronto and seeing my Sister, Mom and Cat Pooka today. Spent some quality time with family.

Forever Crumpin' - My bad and you're right. If you break it down like that I probably did just that number or like 50 shows in total. I said hundreads cause that's what I thought. You broke it down well tho. Also it made me think on how some artists do 300 + dates a year right? I think I've seen that - like Metal bands or Willie Nelson or Bob Dylan etc

My bad. My mistake. You're right on this one.

tha $pace clock - Bro, I do music to make me feel good. So I don't drink alcohol and it just so happens to inspire others.
I love it. The beats, rhymes, art, videos, ughh.com, hip hop, my hip hop and what I bring.

I'm committed to creating my brand of hip hop.

Bluestratoss

posted Tuesday, September 19, 2017 3:15:01 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for Bluestratoss
Crump, Boris johnson got in trouble recently for misusing statistics / numbers in his claims. Misuse of data can have serious consequences, for example Boris misusing the data has resulted in the UK leaving the EU

I'm really angry about that as I was really excited about all the relaxing and fruit eating I could have done I Europe in the future, which will now be made more difficult - all due to the bending of numbers.

Crump, you should start a reality channel on YouTube, by telling your story in the game, you been in the game so long and put so much work in the story gotta be told! I'd watch every damn video with an extra deep popcorn and cold millers, but not too many as substance misuse is a spell cast by Satan, the type of shit necro promotes as well as being horrible to women

djbread

Total Posts: 24
posted Wednesday, September 20, 2017 9:42:57 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for djbread
tha $pace clock - nah my homey, Admiral C is far from a joke bro you obviously havent peeped his tunes. What did you achieve today? Its been 3 months since I quit alcohol and I feel happy and strong. I thank God, my Mom and Admiral C for my strength. And thats FACTS my guy!!

Forever Crumpin'

Total Posts: 305
posted Wednesday, September 20, 2017 11:35:26 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for Forever Crumpin'
LOL

DJ Bread's replies are EXACTLY like Crumples and Models.

All times are ET. The time now is 7:10 AM.Post viewed 2524 timesPage: 1 2 3 4 5
 next newest topic | next oldest topic
Hop to: