UndergroundHipHop.com Black Friday Sale
Back To Starting Page Not signed in sign in
Current Forum Users (61) | My Profile | Register | Forum FAQ | Forum Search | UGHH Chat

UndergroundHipHop.com Forums > Hip Hop Discussion Board >
Big Twins X Dj Skizz - Billy Ocean (ep)

next newest topic | next oldest topic
Share: Add to FacebookAdd to TwitterEmail This
Found: 3 replies
Page: 1
AuthorTopic:  Big Twins X Dj Skizz - Billy Ocean (ep)
lex718

Total Posts: 644
posted Friday, September 29, 2017 9:29:53 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for lex718

Full playlist hasn't gone active on bandcamp yet but you can listen on Spotify. I fuck with it. A bit minimalist for Skizz but it's still very fly. I like the contrast of smooth beats and hard rhymes.

https://open.spotify.com/album/5XjJog8uVSV3g5fAi0vWew

Partial IP: 62.144.146

soy_titooo

Total Posts: 111
posted Friday, September 29, 2017 10:04:23 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for soy_titooo
I struggle to listen to men over 35 glorifying the thug street life.

I get it's just entertainment but some of those dudes either still live that life (which is embarrassing at certain age) and others try to make us believe that's still their life style.

At least Big Twins has a unique voice, but I personally don't fuck with his music

eseph84

Total Posts: 5939
posted Friday, September 29, 2017 12:39:44 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for eseph84   Click Here to Email eseph84
u need to fuck w everything dj skizz related tho. that label been droppin heat

i would prob cop this if they drop a cd/tape

BUT really wish everyone didn't feel the need to get a conway/wsg verse on their project in the last few years. the most forgettable tracks have been created from that decision.

Thunny Brasko

Total Posts: 16
posted Friday, September 29, 2017 1:28:51 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Thunny Brasko   Click Here to Email Thunny Brasko
Skizz has been pretty consistent.. Liked the shit he contributed to the Milano Constantine project, Da Villins & his solo projects.
Waiting on physicals. Most likely will be released through DWMG or Slice of Spice.

Partial IP: .44.67.195

All times are ET. The time now is 3:34 PM.Post viewed 348 timesPage: 1
 next newest topic | next oldest topic
Hop to: