Back To Starting Page Not signed in sign in
Current Forum Users (50) | My Profile | Register | Forum FAQ | Forum Search | UGHH Chat

UndergroundHipHop.com Forums > General Discussion Board >
#july2nd2017 #15thanniversary #impactwrestling #33rdbday

next newest topic | next oldest topic
Share: Add to FacebookAdd to TwitterEmail This
Found: 1 replies
Page: 1
AuthorTopic:  #july2nd2017 #15thanniversary #impactwrestling #33rdbday
tha Greek ODB

Total Posts: 172
posted Thursday, March 09, 2017 10:19:52 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for tha Greek ODB
Am i invited?

Partial IP: .58.144.74

tha Greek ODB

Total Posts: 172
posted Friday, March 10, 2017 2:23:56 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for tha Greek ODB
#IW #InsaneWonk$ #ImpactWrestling bka #TNA was awesome last night! They got new ownership & management and heading back in the right direction. They were dropping and blasting WWE bomb$ all night. The production is great., they just need to move out of the ImpactZone in Orlando, Florida and start touring again going live in bigger stadiums(IW crowds are louder and more wild than WWF'nE crouds( Alberto Patron Del Rio made his debut and beat Bobby Lashley who is now called da Wonking Armageddon! Aha no lol #MAKEIMPACTGREATAGAIN

7/2/17 when i turn age 33(talk about WrestlemaniaXXXIII next month)) will be Slammiversary aka 15th anniversary. I hope i xoyld sumhow go #fuckprobation

Ps..more lotto godlee numbers linking me to 7th heaven and saving the universe, not only planet earth & the galaxy of the Milky Way along with tha destruction of planet EARth

💯;💯;💯;

Partial IP: .58.144.74

All times are ET. The time now is 6:14 PM.Post viewed 230 timesPage: 1
 next newest topic | next oldest topic
Hop to: