Back To Starting Page Not signed in sign in
Current Forum Users (51) | My Profile | Register | Forum FAQ | Forum Search | UGHH Chat

UndergroundHipHop.com Forums > General Discussion Board >
Sooooo, About These Wonderful Palestinian People....

next newest topic | next oldest topic
Share: Add to FacebookAdd to TwitterEmail This
Found: 47 replies
Page: 1
AuthorTopic:  Sooooo, About These Wonderful Palestinian People....
Maffmatics (Admin)

Total Posts: 24183
posted Wednesday, March 15, 2017 4:31:31 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Maffmatics   Click Here to Email Maffmatics
The Palestinian Authority Martyrs Fund is a fund operated by the Palestinian Authority for the purpose of paying a monthly stipend of $350 to the families of Palestinians killed attacking Israelis.[1]

The practice was established in 1967 by the Palestinian Liberation Organization, and routinized during the Second Intifada (2000-2005).[2] In 2016, it made payments to 35,000 families, including the families of suicide bombers, from a 2016 annual budget of $170 million.[1][2] The stipend is higher than the average Palestinian wage.[2][3]

Prime Minister Netanyahu calls the payments "an incentive for murder".[1] The Israeli government, describing the payments as glorifying terrorism, responded to the 2016 killing of Hallel Yaffa Ariel with an announcement that going forward it will deduct the value of "Martyr" payments from the tax revenue it pays to the Palestinian Authority.[1][4] The United States also deducts the sums paid out to "martyrs" via the fund from the subsidies it grants to the Palestinian Authority.[2]

The "martyr" payments are "exceedingly popular" among Palestinians, Ziad Asali, founding president of the American Task Force on Palestine, told a reporter that Palestinian politicians and the media have elevated these payments to the point where they are "sacred in Palestinian politics," and no government dares terminate the practice.[2]

Partial IP: 129.194.64

Retired Monkey (Admin)

Total Posts: 62893
posted Wednesday, March 15, 2017 4:36:33 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Retired Monkey   Click Here to Email Retired Monkey
america pretty much does the same thing

Partial IP: 6.54.1.206

Jay-eL

Total Posts: 12838
posted Wednesday, March 15, 2017 4:38:53 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Jay-eL
yeah it's totally crazy for a group of people to fight back against apartheid. You can disagree with the methods but I can't think of a people in the world that would sit passively in their second class citizenship in their own country.

Partial IP: 185.91.133

Jay-eL

posted Wednesday, March 15, 2017 4:42:03 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Jay-eL
yeah maff, what happens when soldiers die in combat, and how do you think that is different?

I can tell you why I think the western way is worse.

Maffmatics (Admin)

posted Wednesday, March 15, 2017 4:49:11 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Maffmatics   Click Here to Email Maffmatics
Lol at apartheid in 1967. That was the six day war where Israel again had to defend itself.

Please continue to try to excuse and defend Palestinians being paid to kill innocent people. I will read and smirk.

Maffmatics (Admin)

posted Wednesday, March 15, 2017 4:53:02 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Maffmatics   Click Here to Email Maffmatics
Also please read who Hallel Yaffa Ariel was then tell me why the west is worse.

bimp

Total Posts: 150
posted Wednesday, March 15, 2017 4:55:39 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for bimp
Does anyone really care what maff thinks abt Palestinians?

Not me.

Partial IP: 13.255.159

Maffmatics (Admin)

posted Wednesday, March 15, 2017 4:56:40 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Maffmatics   Click Here to Email Maffmatics
Ok bye then

Retired Monkey (Admin)

Total Posts: 62893
posted Wednesday, March 15, 2017 4:58:43 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Retired Monkey   Click Here to Email Retired Monkey

Partial IP: 6.54.1.206

Maffmatics (Admin)

posted Wednesday, March 15, 2017 5:00:56 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Maffmatics   Click Here to Email Maffmatics
Cake looks good as fuck.

Loog are you stabbing that cake with a spoon in that pic? I sometimes eat cake with a spoon too.

bimp

posted Wednesday, March 15, 2017 5:01:12 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for bimp
rich once again is doing it right. Take notes

bimp

posted Wednesday, March 15, 2017 5:06:29 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for bimp
That's a cake knife.

Lugy is a gentleman u British mongoloid

Maffmatics (Admin)

posted Wednesday, March 15, 2017 5:11:07 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Maffmatics   Click Here to Email Maffmatics
Mike don't you have a 14 year old girl to harass or something?
You come in here moaning about my palestine poast and you're still hanging around being all upset and aggressive.

bimp

posted Wednesday, March 15, 2017 5:20:23 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for bimp
idk if I was exactly moaning. That's a bit overboard.

Are we still fighting abt the pepper incident?

Jay-eL

posted Wednesday, March 15, 2017 5:22:01 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Jay-eL
lol at defending themselves. yeah we had to defend ourselves against the indians too. Please dude.

and I am speaking of the current apartheid. calling it by any other name is just spin.

Maffmatics (Admin)

posted Wednesday, March 15, 2017 5:33:28 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Maffmatics   Click Here to Email Maffmatics
It has been in place since 1967. Current has nothing to do with anything.
Did you read about how palestine pays the family of a dude that slaughtered a 13 year old girl in her sleep?

Your history of the region is awful btw. You seem to think there were no Jew's there when it was a Jewish land long before Islam even existed.

The antisemitism is so strong today. Jerm is even willing to defend child murder.

Darth JT

Total Posts: 2248
posted Wednesday, March 15, 2017 6:45:57 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Darth JT
america pretty much does the same thing

what's the MOS number for martyr in the U.S. military?

Partial IP: 87.143.184

Maffmatics (Admin)

posted Wednesday, March 15, 2017 6:53:52 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Maffmatics   Click Here to Email Maffmatics
Btw:

lol at defending themselves. yeah we had to defend ourselves against the indians too. Please dude.

And there you are still living on stolen land, telling Israel they cant do what you are doing.
Clever.

Darth JT

posted Wednesday, March 15, 2017 7:19:00 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Darth JT
its not fucking stolen. the savages didn't own it. nobody did

Maffmatics (Admin)

posted Wednesday, March 15, 2017 7:31:29 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Maffmatics   Click Here to Email Maffmatics
Tell that to the United Nations breh

Darth JT

posted Wednesday, March 15, 2017 7:37:15 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Darth JT
never heard of em. are they new?

Jay-eL

posted Wednesday, March 15, 2017 7:40:23 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Jay-eL
the only thing I said about the history is that it used to be 94 percent arab.

Maffmatics (Admin)

posted Wednesday, March 15, 2017 8:12:14 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Maffmatics   Click Here to Email Maffmatics
And America was 100% native, but there you are preaching from your own stolen plot of land and refusing to go back to Europe.

Crimson Executioner

Total Posts: 1251
Location: There are no homosexuals in China. Plus I don't sleep that much
posted Thursday, March 16, 2017 11:57:23 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for Crimson Executioner
the only thing I said about the history is that it used to be 94 percent arab.

what claim do Arabs have to Israel.

there was never a country called Palestine.

Ever.

the muslims just want it to keep the Jews from having it.

Partial IP: 12.251.249

Jay-eL

posted Thursday, March 16, 2017 12:29:24 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Jay-eL
I'm not proposing that we imprison native americans to the small pieces of land they live on. I am against what America has done too and I don't think we are doing enough for reparations to the native americans. If I could be at the DAPL I would, but instead I have donated money to their fight.

Jay-eL

posted Thursday, March 16, 2017 1:13:00 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Jay-eL
And native americans can vote, they can have a mortgage, a right to a fair trial, etc etc. Palestinians have none of that.

Partial IP: 199.150.92

NICARAGUAN NIGHTMARE

Total Posts: 1658
posted Thursday, March 16, 2017 2:50:00 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for NICARAGUAN NIGHTMARE
Maff just owned ur hypocrite ass. Why don't u go back to Europe paleface. Israel has only existed since after ww2 maybe in 240 years they might allow Palestinians to vote and stuff shit it only took blacks 350 years in America to get those rights.

Partial IP: 77.109.122

Jay-eL

posted Thursday, March 16, 2017 3:06:08 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Jay-eL
Dont be stupid you dummy. I have bever once defended the actions of the US, and you are trying to act like its all justified cause, bu bu but america did it. Stfu nn

Phatbeets (Admin)

Total Posts: 10221
posted Thursday, March 16, 2017 3:46:00 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Phatbeets
Antisemites are truely some of the dumbest peeps in mankind

Partial IP: .46.212.64

Maffmatics (Admin)

posted Thursday, March 16, 2017 3:59:14 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Maffmatics   Click Here to Email Maffmatics
This guy thinks mortgages don't exist in Palestine then calls other people dummy.
Did you forget they also VOTED for Hamas?
And getting a fair trial has nothing to do with anyone outside of Palestine. If Arabs have some fucked up legal system then that's on them.

Ram Davagina

Total Posts: 8555
posted Thursday, March 16, 2017 4:17:10 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Ram Davagina
Jeremy you are a learning-disabled antisemite. You're also a crackhead.

Partial IP: 137.246.28

NICARAGUAN NIGHTMARE

Total Posts: 1658
posted Thursday, March 16, 2017 7:41:22 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for NICARAGUAN NIGHTMARE
I agrees with u jsn paleface is a disgusting individual. It makes sense he's an anti Semite u don't meet a lot Jewish people in the cultural hub of Spokane

Partial IP: 217.64.131

Jay-eL

posted Thursday, March 16, 2017 7:46:59 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Jay-eL
yeah, go drink alone in your basketball shorts you fucking genius. Maybe you can invent a song that someone wants to listen to, instead of listening out of pity.

Maff,

10 Things Palestinians Can’t Do Because Of The Israeli Occupation
It affects almost all aspects of their lives.
By Adam Hamze

PICTURES LTD./CORBIS VIA GETTY IMAGES
A protest in London on Nov. 17, 2012 against Israeli attacks on Gaza.
The Israeli government and some U.S. politicians are attacking the Obama administration for permitting a recent U.N. Security Council resolution that condemns Israeli settlements in the occupied Palestinian territories. Secretary of State John Kerry faced further ire on Wednesday after saying the settlements threaten prospects for peace in the region.

Yet part of the reason the administration decided to speak out forcefully about the settlements is because they are such a key feature of Israel’s occupation ―; now approaching its 50th year. The occupation affects almost every aspect of Palestinians’ lives in the West Bank, the Gaza Strip and East Jerusalem.

Here’s how:

1. Palestinians can’t live free of Israeli military presence.

PETER TURNLEY/CORBIS/VCG VIA GETTY IMAGES
Israeli soldiers detain a Palestinian child following clashes in Hebron, West Bank.
When the Israel-Palestine conflict is referred to as an “occupation,” it’s not figurative — occupied Palestinian territories, specifically the West Bank and East Jerusalem, are constantly patrolled and controlled by the Israeli military. These armed soldiers have been accused of beating, detaining and torturing Palestinians.

Breaking the Silence, an organization of former Israeli soldiers who are critical of the occupation, alleged that Israel Defense Forces intentionally killed civilians during the last war in Gaza. Soldiers enforce checkpoints, blockades, curfews and other restrictions.

2. Palestinians in Gaza can’t control the flow of goods and supplies.

ANADOLU AGENCY/GETTY IMAGES
Palestinian workers in Gaza City protest the Israeli blockade of Gaza on Dec. 27, 2016.
Israel maintains a strict blockade on Gaza that allows it to control what flows in and out of the territory. Israeli officials say the blockade aims to prevent Hamas, a militant political group that took over the territory in 2007, from acquiring weapons ―; but the crackdown on imports and exports also extends to food and medicine.

Government documents show that from 2007-2010, the Israeli military calculated the number of calories people in Gaza needed to avoid malnutrition. Critics said the calculation appears to have been used to limit the food supply in Gaza, a charge the Israeli government denied. The limited food supply in Gaza has caused price inflation.

The blockade also restricts shipments of materials, such as wood and steel, that are needed to rebuild structures like schools and hospitals leveled in past wars with Israel. In 2011, a U.N. panel ruled the blockade constituted collective punishment, a violation of international law.

3. Palestinians can’t control their access to water in the occupied territories.

ABED RAHIM KHATIB/ANADOLU AGENCY/GETTY IMAGES
A Palestinian child fills his container in anticipation of water shortages in Rafah, Gaza Strip, on Aug. 28, 2014.
Since the beginning of the military occupation in 1967, Israel has controlled access to water in the occupied Palestinian territories. The majority of the water from the area’s two main sources goes to Israeli areas. There are frequent water shortages in the West Bank and poor water quality in Gaza, according to Israeli human rights organization B’Tselem.

When the demand for water increases in summer months, settlements are prioritized, Amnesty International found. Palestinians sometimes go days or months with water shortages. Bethlehem residents say they have experienced 40 days without running water ―; affecting bathing, drinking, cooking and agriculture. Palestinians often resort to storing water, which can be unsanitary, or using bottled water, which can be expensive.

4. Palestinians can’t access certain life-saving health care.

MOMEN FAIZ/GETTY IMAGES
Palestinian women organize a demonstration to demand access to early screening for breast cancer in Gaza on Oct. 12, 2015.
Due to the blockade, many hospitals in the Gaza Strip lack critical equipment and resources. For cancer treatment, which is hard to come by in Gaza, Palestinians have to request permission from Israel to travel elsewhere ―; usually to Israel, where the treatment is available. Israeli officials will only grant travel permits to patients who have “urgent humanitarian and life saving cases,” a representative from the prime minister’s office told Haaretz.

Even if people are granted entry, the process can be long, expensive and bureaucratic. The situation has left many cancer-diagnosed Palestinians, including children, stuck in Gaza. Hospitals there lack resources, and Israel has bombed many of them during past wars.

Israel has denied travel permits to Israel for hundreds of Palestinian women suffering from breast cancer this year, according to Middle East Monitor. In the first 10 months of 2016, 548 Palestinian women applied for travel permits to access breast cancer treatment — 287 were turned down for unspecified reasons, and 125 were rejected due to alleged security concerns. There are over 1,200 women suffering from breast cancer in Gaza, representing just under 20 percent of the cancer patients there.

5. Palestinians can’t live in Israeli settlements in the occupied territories.

BAZ RATNER/REUTERS
A Palestinian man passes an Israeli settlement in the West Bank on Dec. 28, 2016.
Palestinians who are not citizens of Israel are barred from living in or even visiting the settlements, according to Diana Buttu, former legal adviser to the Palestinian Liberation Organization.

The Israeli settler population has grown 21 percent between 2009 and 2015, reaching almost 600,000 people in the West Bank and East Jerusalem. Additionally, many of the roads between and around settlements are restricted to Israelis, making efficient transit difficult for Palestinians. Thousands of Palestinians’ homes have been demolished in order for these settlements to exist.

6. Most Palestinians can’t enjoy the rights of citizenship.

MUSTAFA HASSONA/ANADOLU AGENCY/GETTY IMAGES
A Palestinian woman shows her identification card at a checkpoint at the border with Egypt on Sept. 7, 2016.
Palestinians living under Israeli occupation are effectively a stateless people, who, for the most part, lack rights to citizenship in any sovereign nation.

Palestinians residing in East Jerusalem are technically eligible for citizenship, but Israel only granted citizenship to about half of Palestinian applicants from 2003 to 2013. And the application process has all but halted over the past three years, according to a Times of Israel report. Palestinian residents of Jerusalem can only vote in municipal elections.

For Palestinian residents of Gaza and the West Bank, gaining Israeli citizenship is all but impossible. It’s even difficult for Palestinians with an Israeli parent to gain citizenship. Being married to an Israeli does not grant Palestinians the right to live in Israel.

Under the Law of Return, anyone who is a non-Israeli Jew or is related to a non-Israeli Jew can be almost automatically granted citizenship. Palestinian refugees who fled Israel during the 1948 war are denied that opportunity and can’t reclaim the land and possessions they were forced to leave behind.

This is particularly important when it comes to voting rights in Israel. Israeli politicians and policies directly impact Palestinians’ lives, but without Israeli citizenship, Palestinians cannot vote in national elections. Palestinians from the occupied territories who live in Israel are only allowed to vote in municipal elections.

Meanwhile, the Palestinian Authority, a governing body that has some authority in parts of the West Bank, last held presidential elections in 2005.

7. Palestinians don’t have the same due process and civil rights as Israelis.

ISSAM RIMAWI/ANADOLU AGENCY/GETTY IMAGES
Israeli soldier prepares to strike Palestinians after they interfered with an attempt to arrest a child.
Palestinians can be imprisoned without charge for a period of up to six months under the Israeli policy of “administrative detention.” After the end of the six months, Israeli officials are allowed to renew the detention indefinitely ―; a violation of international law, according to B’Tselem.

Many detained Palestinians are activists, protesters, politicians or journalists, sparking criticism from human rights groups that Israel is attempting to silence dissidents. In April, almost 700 Palestinians were under administrative detention, many loosely accused of being terrorists. Hundreds of minors were also in custody. Some detainees held under administrative detention have been tortured, according to Amnesty International.

While Israelis are required to be brought before a judge within 48 hours of being arrested, Palestinians can wait up to eight days. Palestinians are tried in military courts, while Israeli settlers living in the same territories are tried in civil Israeli courts.

At every stage of the criminal justice process, occupied Palestinians have fewer rights. Their trials can be longer, the threshold for their convictions is lower and they receive longer sentences than Israelis for similar crimes. As of 2011, the conviction rate of Palestinians in these military courts was almost 100 percent.

8. Palestinians can’t travel in, out and through occupied territories without restriction.

HAZEM BADER/AFP/GETTY IMAGES
Palestinian Muslims wait at an Israeli checkpoint in Hebron, West Bank on July 1, 2016.
Israel has implemented strict travel restrictions in and outside the occupied Palestinian territories for decades, making it difficult for Palestinians to leave, return and travel through the areas.

Military checkpoints and roadblocks are scattered throughout the West Bank and East Jerusalem, some of which have lines that can add up to five hours to Palestinians’ daily commutes. There are almost 100 permanent checkpoints, according to B’Tselem. Checkpoints have been set up on roads following terrorists attacks, but also after children threw rocks. Occupying soldiers can arbitrarily deny passage through any checkpoint, which can make working, visiting family and planning travel almost impossible. Palestinians have died at checkpoints en route to a hospital on the other side, the U.N. reports.

Entering and leaving occupied Palestinian territories is also difficult for Palestinians. The border with Egypt is rarely open and has a waiting list of 30,000 people. Passage through the northern border is up to Israeli officials’ discretion. Travel between the Gaza Strip and the West Bank is extremely difficult. Traveling through Jordan has become more restrictive this year, as more travel permits are denied. Many of the people who attempt to leave are students or people seeking medical treatment.

Entering occupied territories as a foreigner is also difficult, even for Palestinians who were born or are living abroad. U.S. citizens report that they’ve faced discrimination for attempting to travel to occupied territories, and detention and interrogation are not uncommon. It’s particularly challenging for activists and journalists to enter the territories.

9. Palestinians aren’t equally protected by labor laws.

AMMAR AWAD/REUTERS
A Palestinian worker carries wood through a construction site in an Israeli settlement in the West Bank on March 13, 2011.
In 2007, the Israeli Supreme Court passed a law allowing Palestinian workers employed by Israeli businesses the protection of Israeli labor laws. But a new regulation passed in September requires Palestinians to pay a deposit to the court upfront before suing employers for labor law violations. The expensive fees and long process makes it harder for Palestinians to challenge mistreatment. Foreign workers, many of whom are Palestinian, hold the majority of working-class and service jobs in the Israeli economy.

Palestinians working for Israeli businesses in the settlements have experienced violations of Israeli employer standards. Human Rights Watch has documented incidents of child labor in settlement businesses as well as other abuses, like denying social benefits and paying below the minimum wage.

10. Palestinians can’t stay out late.

HAZEM BADER/AFP/GETTY IMAGES
Israeli soldier patrols an empty street following the implementation of a curfew in Hebron, West Bank, in July 2009.
The IDF has, at times, imposed curfews on Palestinians. The curfews are usually put in place on Jewish holidays, like Rosh Hashanah in October, or following clashes between Palestinians and Israeli forces.

Israeli officials justify these curfews as necessary security measures, but human rights observers like B’Tselem say curfews constitute collective punishment — a violation of international law. Curfews are often the result of protests of the occupation itself.

This list of obstacles Palestinians face as a result of the occupation is not exhaustive — there are a number of other human rights concerns and restrictions imposed on non-Israelis in the West Bank, the Gaza Strip and East Jerusalem. Human rights groups like Amnesty International, Human Rights Watch and B’Tselem have said aspects of the occupation violate or disregard international law and human rights. There is no sign Israel plans to end the occupation any time soon.

Jay-eL

posted Thursday, March 16, 2017 7:54:04 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Jay-eL
I mean maff, you are acting like they are two states.

Maffmatics (Admin)

posted Friday, March 17, 2017 4:43:49 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for Maffmatics   Click Here to Email Maffmatics
Considering my original poast itt I'm acting like they are a massive threat to Israel. Why the fuck would anyone give absolute freedom to people that are paid to be martyrs and kill innocent civilians?

DJ Smegma

Total Posts: 8984
Location: But yo man, why is my story of the Wake Up Show goin off the air here funny???
posted Friday, March 17, 2017 12:37:10 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for DJ Smegma   Click Here to Email DJ Smegma
being critical of Israel doesn't make you an anti-Semite you miserable turd

Partial IP: .217.54.44

Jay-eL

posted Friday, March 17, 2017 1:28:34 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Jay-eL
They are a threat to israel BECAUSE they have Taken the human rights of an entire population. It isnt the other way around, maff.

Maffmatics (Admin)

posted Friday, March 17, 2017 2:13:48 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Maffmatics   Click Here to Email Maffmatics
Really? Why are there barely any Jew's in the rest of the middle east anymore then? Do you even have a clue about how much shit Jews had to go through since the early Muslim conquests?
Israel did nothing but defend themselves in 1967, Muslims just want to kill Jews.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antisemitism_in_the_Arab_world

Get educated

Ram Davagina

posted Friday, March 17, 2017 2:17:26 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Ram Davagina
Jeremy is literally the stupidest person on ughh.

Being critical of Israel doesn't make you antisemitic.
Being anti-Israel does.

Partial IP: .170.14.34

Jay-eL

posted Friday, March 17, 2017 2:43:02 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Jay-eL
Lol how can you possibly be so ignorant, maff. I mean it is seriously laughable how sure of yourself you are. Your history is shit.

I know you will refuse to educate yourself here but let me provide you the opportunity.

www.foreignpolicyjournal.com/2010/06/17/top-ten-myths-about-the-israeli-palestinian-conflict/

Maffmatics (Admin)

posted Friday, March 17, 2017 3:50:37 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Maffmatics   Click Here to Email Maffmatics
Completely unsurprising you get your info from a horribly biased source and expect anyone to read that garbage.

This is why you suck at making a case. You always link biased bullshit.

I link facts, facts you don't want to read because they go against your retard opinions. Same shit with your "immigration is great" bullshit poast that didn't look at any individual groups.

Jay-eL

posted Friday, March 17, 2017 6:31:42 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Jay-eL
Lol you get your info from Wikipedia dude. Didnt you watch that video of the israeli jews who had an entire network of people that were attempting to shape the worlds opinions by writing wikipedia pages?

Why is the foreign policy journal bias and you think your sources arent. Read the fucking article then tell me inw thing they got wrong.

You cant and wont

Partial IP: 99.138.194

Maffmatics (Admin)

posted Friday, March 17, 2017 7:31:51 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Maffmatics   Click Here to Email Maffmatics
Jeremy R Hammond makes stories that claim Israels attack on Egypt in 1967 was not preemptive, them purposely misses out information so the story fits his bias. He's a snivelling turd that writes bullshit for gullible dweebs.

Go ahead and edit a wiki page on Israel or Palestine and tell me how long it stays up for.
In fact why don't you go through the antisemitism page sources and tell me which ones are wrong.

Meanwhile Jeremy R Hammond has nobody to proofread his work and all his listed sources redirect to some other bullshit article he wrote.

Idk why I need to explain this to a guy who studied journalism.

Ram Davagina

posted Friday, March 17, 2017 10:12:19 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Ram Davagina
"Lol you get your info from Wikipedia dude. Didnt you watch that video of the israeli jews who had an entire network of people that were attempting to shape the worlds opinions by writing wikipedia pages?"

LMAO. Jeremy you are the best

Partial IP: 60.176.205

Darth JT

posted Saturday, March 18, 2017 2:02:53 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for Darth JT
PF- why don't the Egyptian's take the Palestinians?

Partial IP: 87.143.251

Maffmatics (Admin)

posted Saturday, March 18, 2017 5:45:59 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for Maffmatics   Click Here to Email Maffmatics
PF why do Egypt and other Arab League nations pay a shit ton less in financial aid than Europe and the US and Canada do?
Why do they pledge money then never pay up?

Jay-eL

posted Saturday, March 18, 2017 2:06:03 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Jay-eL
" them purposely misses out information so the story fits his bias. He's a snivelling turd that writes bullshit for gullible dweebs."

Maff, what information do you feel he purposefully left out, and why do you think he is bias just for the sake of being bias? what do you think his motivation is?

You can explain shit to me all you want, but it doesn't mean you are correct.

You just repeatedly say that everyone who agrees with you is legit and if they don't then they are bias. Maybe he has been covering Israeli/Palestinian conflicts for a decade or so and has come to a conclusion about it from what he has learned.

jsn

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Su6i6q0mFvE

wikipedia is not a reliable source. No college professor will accept a citation of "wikipedia."

Jay-eL

posted Saturday, March 18, 2017 3:11:02 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Jay-eL
maff, the first source cited.

Hope-Simpson Report (1930)

What was the Hope-Simpson report?

In 1930, upon the recommendation of the Shaw Commission investigating the 1929 Arab riots, the British authorities decided “…an expert inquiry would have to be made into the questions of immigration, land settlement, and development.” A commission was established headed by Sir John Hope-Simpson, who was Vice-Chairman of the League of Nations Refugee Settlement Commission in Greece. Hope-Simpson spent a relatively short amount of time in Palestine reviewing the situation in June 1930.

Hope-Simpson’s main concern was that there was not sufficient land to support continued immigration. According to his report, Arab farmers were suffering from severe economic difficulties. Many were tenant farmers who owed large amounts of money and lacked the means to ensure successful agricultural endeavors. Others were simply unemployed. The report indicated that the Jewish policy of hiring only Jews was responsible for the deplorable conditions in which the Arabs found themselves.

Due to these conditions, Hope-Simpson recommended the cessation of Jewish immigration. Only after new agricultural methods would be introduced in Palestine, would room be made for an additional number of immigrants.

In response, Jewish leaders in the Yishuv argued that Hope-Simpson had ignored the capacity for growth in the industrial sector. Stimulating economic growth through increased demand would most likely benefit the Arab economy as well. Hope-Simpson disagreed, seeing the future of Palestine in agriculture, not in industry. Jews also claimed that since they had made a principle of using Jewish labor only, the cessation of immigration would in fact have no effect on Arab unemployment.

The Hope-Simpson Report was published in August 1930(Palestine, Report on Immigration, Land Settlement and Development, Sir John Hope Simpson, Command Paper No. 3686, His Majesty’s Stationery Office, 1930). At the same time, the Passfield White Paper was issued, clarifying British intentions in Palestine.

Although Hope-Simpson concluded that Jewish immigration and land ownership was negatively impacting the Arab population and should stop, it is difficult to see how the available facts supported that conclusion. Statements in the Hope-Simpson report itself and other sources, outside the Hope-Simspon report, are supportive of the Zionist position and not the Commission’s conclusions or the restrictive British immigration policy that followed:

The Hope-Simpson Commission report said the British practice of ignoring the uncontrolled illegal Arab immigration from Egypt, Transjordan and Syria had the effect of displacing the prospective Jewish immigrants.
Hope-Simpson is quoted as saying, “They [Jews] paid high prices for the land, and in addition they paid to certain of the occupants of those lands a considerable amount of money which they were not legally bound to pay.”
Many issues were raised about Hope-Simpson’s methodology, in particular the land surveys he used to reach his conclusions. Among the issues criticized were air vs. land-based cultivatable land analysis, mistakes in interpretation due to harvesting of crops just prior to the survey, ambiguities in the process of land acquisition, the vague status of some state lands, and Zionist compensation to squatters which was not legally required. In these and other cases, Hope-Simpson seems to have always drawn pro-Arab conclusions even when the supporting facts were less than complete or solidly based.
The British Governor of the Sinai from 1922-36 observed: “This illegal immigration was not only going on from the Sinai, but also from Transjordan and Syria, and it is very difficult to make a case out for the misery of the Arabs if at the same time their compatriots from adjoining states could not be kept from going in to share that misery.”
Transjordan’s King Abdullah, in his memoirs, says: “It is made quite clear to all, both by the map drawn up by the Simpson Commission and by another compiled by the Peel Commission, that the Arabs are as prodigal in selling their land as they are in useless wailing and weeping”
In 1931, Lewis French, the British Director of Development for Palestine, conducted a survey of landlessness. He eventually offered new plots to any Arabs who had been “dispossessed.” British officials received more than 3,000 applications, of which 80 percent were ruled invalid by the Government’s legal adviser because the applicants were not landless Arabs. This left only about 600 landless Arabs, 100 of whom accepted the Government land offer. (Report on Agricultural Development and Land Settlement in Palestine by Lewis French, (December 1931, Supplementary; Report, April 1932) and material submitted to the Palestine Royal Commission.)

All times are ET. The time now is 3:38 PM.Post viewed 455 timesPage: 1
 next newest topic | next oldest topic
Hop to: