Back To Starting Page Not signed in sign in
Current Forum Users (38) | My Profile | Register | Forum FAQ | Forum Search | UGHH Chat

UndergroundHipHop.com Forums > General Discussion Board >
Turns Out Islamists Don't Have A Hard Time Killing Their Own Peoples

next newest topic | next oldest topic
Share: Add to FacebookAdd to TwitterEmail This
Found: 3 replies
Page: 1
AuthorTopic:  Turns Out Islamists Don't Have A Hard Time Killing Their Own Peoples
Phatbeets (Admin)

Total Posts: 10514
posted Saturday, April 15, 2017 4:55:52 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Phatbeets
More than 100 killed in a blast in Aleppo today.

https://www.liveleak.com/view?i=4f6_1492277037

The busses attacked were carrying civilians from the besieged towns of Fua and Kefraya to the safety of government-controlled areas of Aleppo. The blast, which occurred shortly after the evacuation deal stalled, has been reported as a suicide attack.

The 'Four Towns' deal was an agreement to transfer around thousands of people that were besieged by rebels in two Shia-majority towns in Syria's Idlib province, Fua and Kefraya, to government-controlled areas, as well as transferring thousands in two majority-sunni towns, Madaya and Zabadani, that were besieged by government forces near Damascus, to rebel-controlled areas in Idlib province.

Partial IP: .212.94.51

SC1989

Total Posts: 823
posted Saturday, April 15, 2017 5:03:05 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for SC1989
I thought Islam was a peaceful religion

Partial IP: 2.27.55.10

OLIVER MCCALL2

Total Posts: 104
posted Sunday, April 16, 2017 1:34:06 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for OLIVER MCCALL2
^^ very simple anyone committing these type of acts is not a muslim

Partial IP: 47.20.1.27

SeanDiRocco

Total Posts: 5307
Location: I spent 1/2 my SSI cheque on crystals to heal my leg & bring me fortune.
posted Sunday, April 16, 2017 4:38:24 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for SeanDiRocco
^^
Very simple that it says Islamists - not muslims.

Buuuuut you've clearly never read the quran or hadith with that statement.

Partial IP: 2.98.34.42

All times are ET. The time now is 6:41 AM.Post viewed 156 timesPage: 1
 next newest topic | next oldest topic
Hop to: