Back To Starting Page Not signed in sign in
Current Forum Users (17) | My Profile | Register | Forum FAQ | Forum Search | UGHH Chat

UndergroundHipHop.com Forums > General Discussion Board >
Attn Jay El

next newest topic | next oldest topic
Share: Add to FacebookAdd to TwitterEmail This
Found: 4 replies
Page: 1
AuthorTopic:  Attn Jay El
OLIVER MCCALL2

Total Posts: 104
posted Tuesday, April 18, 2017 2:24:05 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for OLIVER MCCALL2
so ole berntard agrees with regime change in syria eh? just shows sanders wood have been a shitty presidentski after all. at least u voted for stein unlike the rest of the losers on this forum

Partial IP: 7.20.6.133

Phatbeets

Total Posts: 11546
Location: While everyone was looking up at the sun, i was looking at the birds and cats and insects going cray
posted Tuesday, April 18, 2017 6:37:34 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for Phatbeets

Partial IP: 212.12.145

Jay-eL

Total Posts: 13477
posted Tuesday, April 18, 2017 8:12:42 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Jay-eL
Im not sure where he said this. The first thing I will say is that he isnt perfect. He was the only candidate with what i believed to be, solidly good intentions who could be moved by the organizing of a sincere and empathetic population. I think he was the candidate whose policies actually reflected popular opinion.

I have seen that he said he thinks assad has to go but he did not want to use any kind of military force. What are you refering to?

Partial IP: 99.128.136

OLIVER MCCALL2

Total Posts: 104
posted Tuesday, April 18, 2017 10:40:10 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for OLIVER MCCALL2
^^ why would i lie to you? i heard on the gary null show. sanders turned his back on his followers when he didnt run independant. dumb fuck always thinks doing things by the book will work, its proven it doesnt

Partial IP: 47.20.2.11

Jay-eL

Total Posts: 13477
posted Wednesday, April 19, 2017 12:40:34 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Jay-eL
I didnt say you were lying. I kust asked where you heard that. He is against using military force to oust assad.

None of the people you seem to respect, hate Bernie. I wish he would have taken Jills offer though. He would have got the greens into the debate and he fucking should have at that point.

Partial IP: 199.162.90

All times are ET. The time now is 2:24 AM.Post viewed 340 timesPage: 1
 next newest topic | next oldest topic
Hop to: