Back To Starting Page Not signed in sign in
Current Forum Users (24) | My Profile | Register | Forum FAQ | Forum Search | UGHH Chat

UndergroundHipHop.com Forums > General Discussion Board >
Question

next newest topic | next oldest topic
Share: Add to FacebookAdd to TwitterEmail This
Found: 7 replies
Page: 1
AuthorTopic:  Question
red rayn

Total Posts: 11511
posted Wednesday, April 19, 2017 9:33:39 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for red rayn
The sperm is conscious, the egg is conscious... when they unify, wouldn't we be the consciousness of it? Just as we are the unified consciousness from the trillions of cells that make up our body? At what point do we "enter"? How does consciousness choose it's host? Are there DNA requirements that limit us to which experiences we are allowed? Are there any books or philosophers on this?

Partial IP: 145.57.132

matt nokes

Total Posts: 4670
posted Wednesday, April 19, 2017 9:56:00 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for matt nokes   Click Here to Email matt nokes
Sperm def has a dope time irl

Partial IP: 44.149.226

red rayn

Total Posts: 11511
posted Wednesday, April 19, 2017 11:13:22 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for red rayn
So I downloaded a book called "A Soul's Journey" by a guy named Newton. I'll post an update about it in a few days.

Partial IP: 145.57.132

Ram Davagina

Total Posts: 8715
posted Thursday, April 20, 2017 1:34:11 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for Ram Davagina
Imo consciousness is purely based on brain activity- so its literal - like if you're knocked unconscious, you are not concious. I think we enter different levels of consciousness so drawing a comparison between a sperm's perceived consciousness and an adult, it's unfair. If we remove the levels of conciousness and simply use your arguments of sperm+egg=cells then we enter then - at fertilization...but i think thats just ignoring reality and taking too many liberties with the word 'consciousness' itself.

Partial IP: 24.144.123

MF KF

Total Posts: 282
posted Thursday, April 20, 2017 9:54:59 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for MF KF
The real question is if sperm is conscious, now what about all of the ones that don't make it to the egg?
Makes you wonder about the buddhist thought to reincarnation in that it's extremely rare to have a human incarnation. Think about the different planes of reality.

Not saying this is even close to true, but what if the idea of hell isn't some mythological place but you actually are existing as some sort of bacteria or microscopic life form on a volcanic planet

Just a thought

Partial IP: 7.40.0.154

8 diagrams

Total Posts: 1204
Location: "Please mommy, let me rap, i promise to buy you a new house when i blow" - eseph
posted Friday, April 21, 2017 1:38:45 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for 8 diagrams
Conciousness isnt the brain, its the mind and your mind is from the top of your head (the crown.chakra) to the bottom of your feet) So concioisness resides in the pineal gland or the 3rd eye which they call the seat of your soul or if its calcified like most white people i guess it just resides in the mind. Your subconcious is your spirit or soul. You cant understand your subconcious because you cant understand your soul, but you bring it out in dream state. When you go to sleep everynite you actually die. You also astral travel every nite because your soul has to expereince and learn things when youre not awake. So I think conciousness starts at birth and before birth its the subconcious. Thats why babies can see things we cant from the shadow realm (the dark realm that existed before this realm with monsters, demons, ghosts, fairies, etc) because theyre still trapped in the subconcious and concious at the same time

Partial IP: .58.73.212

gay zee blows

Total Posts: 186
posted Friday, April 21, 2017 3:10:53 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for gay zee blows

Partial IP: 47.20.6.39

Jay-eL

Total Posts: 13190
posted Friday, April 21, 2017 5:01:06 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Jay-eL
Science hasn't been able to determine the question you are posing so we aren't going to figure out the answer on ughh.

Partial IP: 185.91.133

All times are ET. The time now is 12:44 AM.Post viewed 280 timesPage: 1
 next newest topic | next oldest topic
Hop to: