UndergroundHipHop.com Black Friday Sale
Back To Starting Page Not signed in sign in
Current Forum Users (46) | My Profile | Register | Forum FAQ | Forum Search | UGHH Chat

UndergroundHipHop.com Forums > General Discussion Board >
Jerm

next newest topic | next oldest topic
Share: Add to FacebookAdd to TwitterEmail This
Found: 4 replies
Page: 1
AuthorTopic:  Jerm
MF KF

Total Posts: 283
posted Thursday, April 20, 2017 6:45:22 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for MF KF
You see those protests in Venezuela?

Partial IP: 32.131.128

Jay-eL

Total Posts: 13477
posted Thursday, April 20, 2017 6:48:14 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Jay-eL
It's a bummer man. Hugo did so much for the country but he used state capitalism and put all his eggs in one oil barrel. Now some ultra wealthy fuckface is claiming he is going to liberate the people who originally had to be liberated from people like him. they are going to sell themselves out like the bulk of south america.

I haven't dug into everything that is currently going on yet though.

Partial IP: 185.91.133

MF KF

Total Posts: 283
posted Thursday, April 20, 2017 6:50:05 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for MF KF
Yeah me either. I honestly didn't even know all that, just that there was a regime change

Apparently there's like 2.5 mill there

Partial IP: 32.131.128

Jay-eL

Total Posts: 13477
posted Thursday, April 20, 2017 6:54:58 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Jay-eL
it's fucked up because they recovered so much and helped so many of their people by dropping out of the global market and taking control of their resources, much like Cuba did, with the major difference being that Venezuela had massive amounts of oil and made enough to support the country and Cuba. Then when oil prices plummeted their economy tanked. Now people are poor and maduro is trying to focrce people to work in agriculture so they can feed the people. Needless to say it isn't working and maduro is no where near as popular as Hugo was.

Partial IP: 185.91.133

NoHeadlights

Total Posts: 53821
posted Friday, April 21, 2017 7:02:57 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for NoHeadlights
Dint read this thread lol

Partial IP: 156.78.100

All times are ET. The time now is 8:39 PM.Post viewed 317 timesPage: 1
 next newest topic | next oldest topic
Hop to: