Back To Starting Page Not signed in sign in
Current Forum Users (28) | My Profile | Register | Forum FAQ | Forum Search | UGHH Chat

UndergroundHipHop.com Forums > General Discussion Board >
Russell Brand Destroys Hannity On Israel/palestine

next newest topic | next oldest topic
Share: Add to FacebookAdd to TwitterEmail This
Found: 36 replies
Page: 1
AuthorTopic:  Russell Brand Destroys Hannity On Israel/palestine
Jay-eL

Total Posts: 13477
posted Sunday, June 18, 2017 4:06:47 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Jay-eL

you guys seen this?

Partial IP: 62.144.146

NoHeadlights

Total Posts: 53777
posted Sunday, June 18, 2017 7:36:58 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for NoHeadlights
Youre gay

Maffmatics (Admin)

Total Posts: 24689
posted Sunday, June 18, 2017 8:57:44 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Maffmatics   Click Here to Email Maffmatics
Lol at Brand saying no evidence of Hamas using human shields when they publicly admitted it. There are even videos of Hamas launching rockets from a hotel.

Also Brand saying "to them it's entertainment", you should watch Brand behaving like a child when trying to debate drug policy with Peter Hitchens. I disagree with Hitchens stance but he made Brand look like a cunt.

Partial IP: 129.51.136

Jay-eL

posted Sunday, June 18, 2017 9:16:26 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Jay-eL
There is no evidence that hamas has forced anyine to stay in the buildings they fired from and their missels are practically useless. Count the fucking casualties on both sides maff.

Leave it to you though to find the only simewhat weak argument he made and attack it forgetting about all of the perfectly sound points he made.

Partial IP: 185.91.133

Triangulate + Strangulate

Total Posts: 47
posted Sunday, June 18, 2017 9:44:26 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Triangulate + Strangulate
maff hates muslims he's biased he see's through hate colored glasses

Jay-eL

posted Sunday, June 18, 2017 9:59:40 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Jay-eL
I dont know if he hates them but he is def prejudice

Partial IP: 185.91.133

Triangulate + Strangulate

Total Posts: 47
posted Sunday, June 18, 2017 10:11:54 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Triangulate + Strangulate
hate with exception

Rug Smuggler

Total Posts: 68
posted Sunday, June 18, 2017 11:04:38 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Rug Smuggler

Maffmatics (Admin)

posted Monday, June 19, 2017 3:05:24 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for Maffmatics   Click Here to Email Maffmatics
It's nothing to do with forcing civilians, they fired rockets from populated areas and UN shelters giving no warning to anyone knowing Israel would fire back. They made no effort to protect Palestinians. It's fucked up on both sides.

Jay-eL

posted Wednesday, June 21, 2017 2:54:19 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Jay-eL
Why did they fire rockets?

Partial IP: 99.132.243

Maffmatics (Admin)

posted Wednesday, June 21, 2017 6:33:18 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Maffmatics   Click Here to Email Maffmatics
You're avoiding the point. Point is they used innocent Palestinians as shields whilst they fired at innocent Israeli people.

Also if Russell Brand wants to be taken seriously he should get his facts in order. But instead he will lie in an attempt to spread his biased view rather than report on the truth.

I see why you like him.

dick_wolf

Total Posts: 22470
posted Saturday, July 01, 2017 9:26:56 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for dick_wolf
Wow, Donovan was a really ugly man,

John Tuturro as Mac Tonight

Jay-eL

posted Saturday, July 01, 2017 11:21:44 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Jay-eL
Im the one avoiding the point?

Where should they fire rockets from when fighting for their freedom and sovereignty?

I mean you are kind of stretching the definition of human shields when the people are free to leave .

Meanwhile Israeli soldiers are very literally grabbing palestinian children and holding them in fron of their vehicles and tanks to keep people from throwing rocks at their bitch asses.

Maffmatics (Admin)

posted Sunday, July 02, 2017 9:17:42 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for Maffmatics   Click Here to Email Maffmatics
Free to leave the UN shelters where they are supposed to go during conflicts. Ok. Good logic.

Jay-eL

posted Sunday, July 02, 2017 11:24:07 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for Jay-eL
Hamas did indeed store weapons in a school that was not being used but it is only assumption made by some that they fired rockets from the un schools.

If Israel would allow them to exist and provide reperations for the horrible crimes committed against palestine ylu wouldnt be dealing with this in the first place.

Maffmatics (Admin)

posted Sunday, July 02, 2017 1:42:01 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Maffmatics   Click Here to Email Maffmatics
Yeah you probably believe it's an assumption when you listen to know nothing retards like Brand.

https://www.amnesty.org/en/latest/news/2015/03/palestinian-armed-groups-killed-civilians-on-both-sides-in-2014-gaza-conflict/

"The report also details other violations of international humanitarian law by Palestinian armed groups during the conflict, such as storing rockets and other munitions in civilian buildings, including UN schools, and cases where Palestinian armed groups launched attacks or stored munitions very near locations where hundreds of displaced civilians were taking shelter."

Nice bit of investigative journalism there dumbass. Let me know when you learn to look for facts instead of using youtube to back up your delusional beliefs.

"In the deadliest incident believed to have been caused by a Palestinian armed group during the conflict, 13 Palestinian civilians 11 of them children were killed when a projectile exploded next to a supermarket in the crowded al-Shati refugee camp in Gaza on 28 July 2014, the first day of Eid al-Fitr."

I'm sure you will only pick out the faults of Israel like you always do because being unbiased is beyond your capabilities, so thought I'd point out how the number of civillian deaths is not all by Israel. You're too stupid to see it for yourself.

Maffmatics (Admin)

posted Sunday, July 02, 2017 1:46:28 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Maffmatics   Click Here to Email Maffmatics
https://www.amnesty.org/en/latest/news/2015/05/gaza-palestinians-tortured-summarily-killed-by-hamas-forces-during-2014-conflict/

Go ahead and keep blabbing on about how poor innocent Hamas were just defending themselves.
Your support for terrorists is an insult to the civilians that died. And you have the nerve to wear shitty Free Palestine shirts like you give a fuck about them.
Fake ass bullshit.

Maffmatics (Admin)

posted Sunday, July 02, 2017 1:52:44 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Maffmatics   Click Here to Email Maffmatics
And those schools (not just 1 school) where weapons were stored were what was used as shelters by 300k people in Gaza. Go ahead and look it up.
Unless you would like to show me some credible proof that you are not lying yet again.

Jay-eL

posted Sunday, July 02, 2017 2:39:34 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Jay-eL
Hey dipshit, why are they refugees in the first place? Also, no one was there, and saying they launched from those sites is nothing but speculation

Jay-eL

posted Sunday, July 02, 2017 2:41:10 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Jay-eL
Aside feom the fact that your statement is fundamentally false and nothing more than speculation, you are incapable of arguing any other point.

Maffmatics (Admin)

posted Sunday, July 02, 2017 6:13:05 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Maffmatics   Click Here to Email Maffmatics
Amnesty International is speculative? UN reports are too? Written by the people who are there to investigate??
Lol you couldn't possibly be any dumber. The whole journalist thing fkin kills me every time you say this stupid shit and refuse to admit anyone from Palestine is guilty. Journalism is about giving people the truth. All you got is diversion and bullshit. You're as much a journalist as Karim is a window fitter.

Jay-eL

posted Monday, July 03, 2017 9:59:52 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for Jay-eL
Maff, once again you simply just dont know what you are talking about. Read the actual reports, stop talking about your bitch ass feelings.

Jay-eL

posted Monday, July 03, 2017 10:30:13 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for Jay-eL
Stay on topic, your amnesty report had nothing to do with what we are talking about and is nothing compared to the death, destruction and displacement Israel has put on the palestinian people.

Maffmatics (Admin)

posted Monday, July 03, 2017 10:58:06 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for Maffmatics   Click Here to Email Maffmatics
When did the topic switch to what Israel did? Diverting the topic away from what Hamas did again.
I said Brand was wrong about Hamas using human shields. That's the topic. I gave legit evidence of it. Palestine launching attacks from areas where civilians are taking shelter is exactly that and Amnesty backs me up.
All you got is "B b b but Israel did this and that", and I'm not on topic? I will gladly say Israel is guilty of all kinds of fucked up shit and war crimes. You refuse to admit Palestine has ever done a single thing wrong without making poor excuses for their crimes. You're not journalist material at all.

Jay-eL

posted Tuesday, July 04, 2017 10:24:26 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for Jay-eL
Show me where amnesty international reported that hamas used human shields. Amnest reported that weapons were stored there. You posted a report that had nothing to do with human shields. Im not saying he is 100 percent right but you are definitely wrong and making assumptions based on how you feel after reading a nutgraph.

Lit Jagger

Total Posts: 2275
Location: They call it the underground because that's where dead things are buried
posted Tuesday, July 04, 2017 10:37:39 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for Lit Jagger
Israel is considered a terrorist country , don't see how he doesn't realize that

Maffmatics (Admin)

posted Tuesday, July 04, 2017 10:52:52 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for Maffmatics   Click Here to Email Maffmatics
Again:

"The report also details other violations of international humanitarian law by Palestinian armed groups during the conflict, such as storing rockets and other munitions in civilian buildings, including UN schools, and cases where Palestinian armed groups launched attacks or stored munitions very near locations where hundreds of displaced civilians were taking shelter"

Damn I really need to highlight it for you? Can you even read? Or maybe you can't figure out why they would launch attacks from near shelters, which is likely because of your retardation and inability to think for yourself.

Jay-eL

posted Wednesday, July 05, 2017 4:21:19 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Jay-eL
Damn, I really need to define the word, "or," for you.

In any report amnesty only makes an assumption about the missle launching locations.

Maffmatics (Admin)

posted Thursday, July 06, 2017 5:45:53 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for Maffmatics   Click Here to Email Maffmatics
Ok so everything Amnesty says about Israels wrong doings can also be disregarded too. So all these civilians that Amnesty say were killed by Israel are based on assumption and they are in the clear now.
Got it.

Partial IP: 146.211.86

Jay-eL

posted Thursday, July 06, 2017 7:00:36 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Jay-eL
Are you being stupid on purpose or do you really not understand the difference between confirmed deaths and assumed launch locations

Lit Jagger

Location: They call it the underground because that's where dead things are buried
posted Thursday, July 06, 2017 7:21:34 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Lit Jagger
Maff doesn't read. He googles to rebuttle

Maffmatics (Admin)

posted Thursday, July 06, 2017 7:44:19 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Maffmatics   Click Here to Email Maffmatics
I read. I read the UN report that Amnesty used. But there's a reason I didn't directly link the UN report aside from it big super long and a pdf.
Amnesty has a history of being pro-Palestine biased. They put more effort into finger pointing at Israel than they do at the Assad regime that has killed around 18 thousand children and 11 thousand women.
If pro-Palestine Amnesty International is willing to point out war crimes by Hamas then why isn't Jeremy? Why is Jeremy completely willing to support terrorists that commit these atrocities?
The only answer is he hates Jews. No matter what Palestine does to Israel Jeremy will never admit they ever did anything wrong. I showed him the news story on the Palestinian that stabbed a Jewish child to death in her sleep and he didn't even try to condemn it. He's an anti-semite. He's a Jew hating neo nazi. There is no other explanation for why anyone would be so defensive of crimes against innocent Jews. His attitude goes way beyond being pro Palestinian. Terrorist supporting Nazi.

Jay-eL

posted Friday, July 07, 2017 6:31:22 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Jay-eL
if you read it then you didn't understand it. Fucking hillarious that the truth indicates a bias to you.

hard facts. Israel has killed thousands of innocent people, they have stoped the flow of food and electricity to palestine, forbidden them from having their own economy, counted the calories per person allowed to flow through Palestine. Like dude, you are fucking retarded bro.

I'm racist against jews because I am critical of the state of Israel? so then I am racist against white people for being critical of the west. why the fuck is ;thinking so god damn hard for you?

Maffmatics (Admin)

posted Friday, July 07, 2017 7:06:24 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Maffmatics   Click Here to Email Maffmatics
What's hilarious is you can't even agree with a pro Palestine organisation because your own personal opinions are so skewed by hatred.

I'm done with you now nazi boy. Goose step your Strasser ass away from me.

Jay-eL

posted Friday, July 07, 2017 8:45:54 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Jay-eL
Yeah I suppose if you are pro human rights, that could be considered being pro palestine.

Funny thing is, i never disagreed with what amnesty said, I just clarified it because you seem to think they said something they didnt say.

What is this weak ass argument you keep trying to throw my direction? I have said nothing based on hate. I have simply spoken out about people who are abusing their power. Israel is an extremely racist country and in turn I have read and watched multiple encounters by israeli journalist who go into areas in gaza they are warned not to go, and they are welcomed there.

Lit Jagger

posted Sunday, July 09, 2017 12:21:25 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Lit Jagger
lol at calling him Nazi boy when Israel is doing the same thing to the palestians that hitler did to them

Jay-eL

posted Tuesday, July 11, 2017 9:54:43 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for Jay-eL
Yeah man, nazis are the ones that complain about immigration problems and an entire people. You know, like maff bitches about muslims.

All times are ET. The time now is 12:59 PM.Post viewed 838 timesPage: 1
 next newest topic | next oldest topic
Hop to: