Back To Starting Page Not signed in sign in
Current Forum Users (26) | My Profile | Register | Forum FAQ | Forum Search | UGHH Chat

UndergroundHipHop.com Forums > General Discussion Board >
Pacquiao Robbed Vs -horn

next newest topic | next oldest topic
Share: Add to FacebookAdd to TwitterEmail This
Found: 3 replies
Page: 1
AuthorTopic:  Pacquiao Robbed Vs -horn
ug-ug-ug

Total Posts: 25
posted Monday, July 03, 2017 4:07:27 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for ug-ug-ug
anyone saw this bullshit? it was obviously rigged and fixed a set up since horn wasa 5-1 underdog so some cats madea fortune betting on horn

Partial IP: 47.20.0.19

420eer

Total Posts: 37
posted Tuesday, July 04, 2017 12:50:31 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for 420eer
paulie malignaggi and a few other boxing heads thought horn won.. i was faded while watching.. but i thought pac won too.. cant really call it

Partial IP: 62.144.146

Nassau William Senior

Total Posts: 2032
Location: Hot box, handsome on a hill, watchin' night lights stretch. A Los Angeles journalist like Fletch.
posted Tuesday, July 04, 2017 1:55:26 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for Nassau William Senior
cosign ollie

Jeff Horn was handed the win. Which judge had it 117-111? Oh some NY fuckboi. NY stays losing in hip hop and boxing, amirite?

This was a fix to ensure the rematch. Right after the match, both fighters were interviewed and agreed to a rematch. Only this time they will fuck over the public with PPV.

I give credit to ESPN for an attempt at trying to popularize boxing again with a free ticket of good matches. But c'mon. That shit was obvious.

Shout out to Teddy Atlas for his post fight interview with Horn. "Congratulations, great effort. But I thought you lost."

Hilarious.

I had it PacMan 115-113, worst case scenario.

Horn's face was mopped the fuck up.

ug-ug-ug

Total Posts: 25
posted Tuesday, July 04, 2017 4:49:08 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for ug-ug-ug
wrong nws wrong. they robbed pac cuz horn was a 5-1 underdog so they made a lot of bread betting. ny stays winning cuz it invented this shit u ingrateful arrogant snob

All times are ET. The time now is 1:02 PM.Post viewed 383 timesPage: 1
 next newest topic | next oldest topic
Hop to: