Back To Starting Page Not signed in sign in
Current Forum Users (52) | My Profile | Register | Forum FAQ | Forum Search | UGHH Chat

UndergroundHipHop.com Forums > General Discussion Board >
I Promise This Is The Best Dab Tutorial For Those W No Rig/pen

next newest topic | next oldest topic
Share: Add to FacebookAdd to TwitterEmail This
Found: 1 replies
Page: 1
AuthorTopic:  I Promise This Is The Best Dab Tutorial For Those W No Rig/pen
THASPACEPRESIDENT

Total Posts: 1
posted Monday, July 03, 2017 9:25:50 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for THASPACEPRESIDENT
Yo it's Benjamin Danklin aka Tha Space President aka Wave Pool Shawty aka Lil Pharmacy aka Keta Mane... bringing you some much needed love to the broke community. See, I recently lost my job and was left with enough money for two months rent and a plate covered in errl. Anyways, decided to smoke this errl and had to search through hella videos just to find how to smoke my dabs without a pen or rig. Long story short, I broke my dab pen. I noticed a severe lack of dope videos pertaining to the subject, and actually had to search through 2 or 3 videos just to get all of the info that I needed in order to smoke dabs off da butter knife. This is one way I spread positive vibes, no 10 MINUTE VIDEOS, NO, 45 seconds is all it took me to explain procedure, safety, and also accompanied my short video with some dope asthaetics. Check me out dawg, dawgs on me when im walkin thru tha house dawg.

https://twitter.com/WAVEPOOLSHAWTY/status/882041695805878272

Partial IP: .23.198.35

ken bone

Total Posts: 79
posted Monday, July 03, 2017 10:35:59 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for ken bone
w i g
w g i

Partial IP: 62.144.146

All times are ET. The time now is 4:36 PM.Post viewed 157 timesPage: 1
 next newest topic | next oldest topic
Hop to: