Back To Starting Page Not signed in sign in
Current Forum Users (32) | My Profile | Register | Forum FAQ | Forum Search | UGHH Chat

UndergroundHipHop.com Forums > General Discussion Board >
Gaza Unlivable Due To Criminal Occupation By Israel

next newest topic | next oldest topic
Share: Add to FacebookAdd to TwitterEmail This
Found: 91 replies
Page: 1 2
AuthorTopic:  Gaza Unlivable Due To Criminal Occupation By Israel
Jay-eL

Total Posts: 13477
posted Thursday, July 20, 2017 2:50:23 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Jay-eL
AMY GOODMAN: We turn now to Gaza, where Israeli-imposed restrictions continue to limit electricity to barely four hours a day, creating a humanitarian catastrophe for its 2 million residents. The Palestinian Authority has backed the Israeli siege in an attempt to isolate and weaken its political rival, Hamas, the group that has controlled Gaza for the last 10 years. Gaza has been under Israeli siege for more than a decade. In 2012, the World Health Organization warned Gaza would be uninhabitable by 2020, but now the U.N. says the living conditions in Gaza have deteriorated faster than expected and the area has already become unlivable. This is the U.N. humanitarian coordinator for occupied Palestinian territory, Robert Piper.

ROBERT PIPER: I see this extraordinarily inhuman and unjust process of strangling, gradually, 2 million civilians in Gaza that really pose a threat to nobody. I don’t know—you know, we talk about the unlivability of Gaza. When you’re down to two hours a day of electricity, which is the case earlier this week, when you’ve got 60 percent youth unemployment rates, where you really do have such a little horizon, I—for me, and you probably, and most of the people watching, that unlivability threshold has been passed quite a long time ago.
AMY GOODMAN: To talk more about the situation, we go directly to Gaza, where we’re joined by Raji Sourani, the award-winning human rights lawyer, director of the Palestinian Center for Human Rights in Gaza, on the executive board of the International Federation for Human Rights. He received the Robert F. Kennedy Human Rights Award in 1991, was also twice named an Amnesty International prisoner of conscience.

We welcome you to Democracy Now!, Raji. Can you talk about what is happening right now in Gaza?

RAJI SOURANI: Well, it’s the 50th anniversary of belligerent, criminal Israeli occupation, and it’s 11 years since the siege on Gaza has been imposed, which is illegal, inhuman and consists collective punishment. And at this moment, I mean, the siege on the peak, we are living the biggest man-made disaster. And as the Israelis promised, rightly, they will send us to the Middle Ages, and they do—Gaza completely disconnected from the outside world, subjugated during this period to three offensives by Israeli. In the eye of the storm were civilians and civilian targets. And after all these years, we are unable to rebuild or reconstruct most of these destructions.

This led us to a situation where almost 65 percent are unpaid or unemployed, 90 percent under the poverty line. And almost 85 percent of the population depends on UNRWA, World Food Program and other charities’ rations and food. Effectively, they are making Gaza animal farm, international community dumping some food and medicine. We cannot treat our water. We cannot treat our sewage, and our entire sea polluted and our water undrinkable. They put people in a situation where no hope for tomorrow and the people on the verge of collapse. There is 2 million people suffering this for the last 11 years.

The last thing, Amy, we are having, it’s the electricity. Used to be six, seven hours a day. Now we are having only two hours. And you can imagine the drastic effect for this on all aspects of life, on medical care, on operations, on dialysis, on heart surgeries, on people who are suffering, on the food stuff should be fridged, and so on. All aspects of life in Gaza on the verge of collapse, and we are sure the worst yet to come, every day the Israelis bringing evil mind and evil practice to this part of the world.

/7/19/unlivable_gaza_on_verge_of_collapse

Partial IP: 99.154.109

Maffmatics (Admin)

Total Posts: 24725
posted Thursday, July 20, 2017 8:19:37 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Maffmatics   Click Here to Email Maffmatics
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-palestinians-gaza-un-idUSKBN19W17T

The story from an unbiased source that doesn't only point fingers at Israel rather than Jerms worthless left wing nonsense website.

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/reuters/

vs

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/democracy-now/

Partial IP: 62.144.146

NoHeadlights

Total Posts: 53911
posted Thursday, July 20, 2017 8:22:49 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for NoHeadlights
Jerm is such a failure at everything he does

Tadow

Total Posts: 568
posted Thursday, July 20, 2017 8:33:01 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Tadow
your post carries zero weight without a link to the source. you don't get to cherry pick only the shit you want to debate

Tadow

Total Posts: 568
posted Thursday, July 20, 2017 8:34:48 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Tadow
thanks Maff

LiT jAgGeR

Total Posts: 2275
Location: They call it the underground because that's where dead things are buried
posted Thursday, July 20, 2017 10:50:03 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for LiT jAgGeR
dope post jerm

cometh

Total Posts: 102
posted Friday, July 21, 2017 7:16:23 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for cometh
word em up

Partial IP: 7.20.0.118

Jay-eL

posted Friday, July 21, 2017 10:08:46 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for Jay-eL
Maff I know that media bias is something that is way over your head but it osnt what you think it is. Media is supposed to represent the people. It is there to inform the public of issues that affect their daily lives. Dn is one of the most respected news organizations. It is funded by the people through donations and not advertising by major corporations with conflicting interests. It is one of the very few news organizations that actually does its job. So that may seem like a left wing bias to someone as uninformed as your self but its the peoples news. It isnt supposed to represent the establishment.

Jay-eL

posted Friday, July 21, 2017 10:26:51 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for Jay-eL
Not sure you read the entire thing maff. Dn was rated with high factual reporting on media bias

Phatbeets

Total Posts: 11668
Location: While everyone was looking up at the sun, i was looking at the birds and cats and insects going cray
posted Friday, July 21, 2017 11:54:59 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for Phatbeets

Jay-eL

posted Friday, July 21, 2017 12:37:02 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Jay-eL
Holy shit are you open to any suggestion against palestine.

Jay-eL

posted Friday, July 21, 2017 12:39:14 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Jay-eL
even, if, for some reason, palestinians were just staging all these events, how does that take away from all of the very real very obvious crimes against humanity that are committed by Israel, according to the UN, the World court, and human rights watch NGOs?

cometh

Total Posts: 102
posted Friday, July 21, 2017 2:06:06 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for cometh
fuck phagbeets and that bullshit video, watch my videos i posted jerm not that false propoganda. joo's and big pharma work hand and hand thats why phagbeets is supporting the joo's

Maffmatics (Admin)

posted Friday, July 21, 2017 2:36:55 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Maffmatics   Click Here to Email Maffmatics
Lol at that garbled nonsense reply.

Phatbeets

Location: While everyone was looking up at the sun, i was looking at the birds and cats and insects going cray
posted Friday, July 21, 2017 4:10:01 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Phatbeets
Nothing ever matters unless its the brainwashed antisemitic shit you post

Hamas boys like you want to "clean up" jews from the sea to the Jordan - stop giving cheap morality lessons you hypocrite turd.

Jay-eL

posted Friday, July 21, 2017 4:42:01 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Jay-eL
There is no way any rational person would accuse me or democracy now of being anti semetc, but there is ample evidence of your Islamophobia. You and maff have never made a single solid argument backing up your points. You constantly, both of you, post articles that dont even back your arguments. Its hillarious. Do you even read, bra?

Ollie. Ive seen those empire file videos a few times.

Hey phat, have you seen all the videos of Israelis admitting that they are organized under the government to spread misinformation and propaganda to cintrol the narrative between israel and palestine.

Phatbeets

posted Friday, July 21, 2017 5:37:11 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Phatbeets
"2 million civilians in Gaza that really pose a threat to nobody. "

Ok i'll bite 1x - i swear my eyes went straight to that sentence and I haven't lost more time reading more than that..

Do you realize that Gaza is +90% pro Hamas and that Hamas has what I posted earlier in their official agenda?

Do you realize that rockets a fired every single day and that it doesn't even make the news anymore because it's whatever?
Put yourself under the skin of an Israelian civilian that can be hit anyday from the south or from the north surrended by countries that all hate jews. Would you still talk outta yo ass?

Do you know that Hamas is known for mollesting or even killing their own few peeps that refuse to be part of that non sense intifada because they actually try to do something in their life?

Your such a bias sucker and yes that makes you a real antisemite. All you do is posting about this shit really.. we understand you're a brain-dead parrot but why don't you just stick to a fucking jihad forum already.

Maff should ban you at this point because your shtick is desperately tired.

Jay-eL

posted Friday, July 21, 2017 5:56:16 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Jay-eL
Surely a scholar such as your self has to know that hamas has an evolved agenda. Thwir 1988 rhetoric was theown out before they were elected in gaza. They speak of working within international law and have done away with most of the religious rhetoric and replaced it with legal jargon. The most important thing now is for the sustainability of palestinians.

Put yourself in the shoes of a palestinian civilian. You have been moved out of your home, you have no freedom of movement, you have 2 to 4 hours worth of electricity a day. You cant store food, or maintain proper medical care.

Perhaps you would start theowing rocks if that is all you had. The crude rockets sent into israel do very little if any damage. It is more a cry for help and a sign of resistance than whatever your infantile, racist mind thinks it is.

Phatbeets

posted Friday, July 21, 2017 6:08:08 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Phatbeets
They have not been moved today they are currently the longuest refugees on Earth - 4 full generations. Maybe if they would start doing something meaningful besides throwing stones and building tunnels to smuggle weapons they could eventually do achieve something - especially with the billions they get from Europe and from the Emirates. Take a look at the misery south Korea and Vietnam went through and look where they are now. Israel was basically just sand and look how it looks now. Where there is a will there's a way but fuckbois gonna fuckboi

Lit Jagger

Location: They call it the underground because that's where dead things are buried
posted Friday, July 21, 2017 6:14:28 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Lit Jagger
Maff and phat beets always get owned by jerm in these type of threads

Maffmatics (Admin)

posted Friday, July 21, 2017 6:24:31 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Maffmatics   Click Here to Email Maffmatics
What religious rhetoric has been replaced with with legal jargon?

List it pls

Jay-eL

posted Friday, July 21, 2017 9:14:35 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Jay-eL
phat beats, you fucking dimwit. How can they "do something significant," when they are imprisoned with out the freedom of movement, completely isolated in a delapidated, unlivable territory?

Maff.

During the 2006 campaign and the following months, Hamas issued several statements in which the religious references in its political argumentation were diluted.14 It mentioned neither the establishment of an Islamic state nor the destruction of Israel. Regarding Israel, the electoral platform seems to agree on the 1967 frontiers, as it only calls for “cooperating with the international community for the purpose of ending the occupation and settlements and achieving a complete withdrawal from the lands occupied [by Israel] in 1967, including Jerusalem, so that the region enjoys calm and stability during this phase.”15

For Hroub, this “new discourse” reflects a genuine change that is the consequence of Hamas’s pragmatism: “The vague idea of establishing an Islamic state in Palestine as mentioned in the early statement of the movement was quickly sidelined and surpassed.”16 He affirms that the rare evocation of an Islamic state is not serious but purely rhetorical and has almost disappeared from the organization’s documents and statements, replaced by a realistic political program.17

http://www.mepc.org/hamas-agenda-how-has-it-changed

Phatbeets

posted Saturday, July 22, 2017 5:03:27 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Phatbeets
OK let me try to break it down in simple words so that you might grasp it - eventually...

You have been a scallywag most of your life with a million of fabricated excuses - at a certain point you realized it cant go on like that for ever. Than you got lucky with government + gf sponsoring and even a simpleton like you managed to get a better life.

See thats pretty much the same besides since 4 generations they didnt manage this turn over. You call me a dimwit but fail to understand the vicious circle of continuously teaching your kids since kindergarten/elementary school that killing jews is dope.

Ever heard that all other neighboring countries avoid Palestinians like the plague - Egyptians dont fuck with them, Emirates country do some charity but besides that dont give a flying fuck. Arabs living in Israel hate them. Jordanians slaughtered them. Matter fact way more Palestinians died because of Jordanians than Israliens.

amun1ra1ptah

Total Posts: 3539
posted Sunday, July 23, 2017 1:30:12 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for amun1ra1ptah

Lit Jagger

posted Sunday, July 23, 2017 1:32:55 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for Lit Jagger
you know ive never read any articles that jerm or maff have posted nor do I follow the news. I'm just here to support jerm, cuz gosh darnit, he deserves it

Partial IP: 218.214.83

Jay-eL

posted Sunday, July 23, 2017 10:52:01 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for Jay-eL
You continuously try to compare the accomplishments of those with very limited opportunity and resources to those with abundance as a way of proving lack of ambition. Its the same laughable, "pull yourself up by the bootstraps," arguments that all well to do right wingers make.

Your prosperity keeps you ignorant as fuck and you are too stupid to actually see past it.

There is no intelligent person on earth that thinks palestine can just go ahead and be all they can be when goods and resources and movement are controlled by a larger more powerful state that wants them wiped out.

You also like to use antictodal evidence to prove that palestinians want to wipe out the Jews when that is clearly not the case. They want to go home and be left alone. They want to be allowed to flourish and have the same dignity and rights as all human beings deserve.

Youre just racist and dont think they deserve it.

Jay-eL

posted Sunday, July 23, 2017 10:53:29 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for Jay-eL
Also, dipshit, why do you think neighboring countries dont want to help palestine? Why would that be?

Phatbeets

posted Sunday, July 23, 2017 11:31:34 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for Phatbeets
why do you think neighboring countries dont want to help palestine

uuhhh because they luv israel so much is that right? lol arguing with you is like talking to a rock.

Also its not their land - The bible is the irrefutable proof this land belongs to the Hebrews - try harder.

Another Lol at "They want to be allowed to flourish and have the same dignity and rights as all human beings deserve."

Hey Hamasattnwhore good luck defending the Hamas Charter, who is the dipshit again?

On the Destruction of Israel:

-----------------------------

'Israel will exist and will continue to exist until Islam will

obliterate it, just as it obliterated others before it.' (Preamble)

The Exclusive Moslem Nature of the Area:

----------------------------------------

'The land of Palestine is an Islamic Waqf [Holy Possession]

consecrated for future Moslem generations until Judgment Day. No one

can renounce it or any part, or abandon it or any part of it.'

(Article 11)

'Palestine is an Islamic land... Since this is the case, the

Liberation of Palestine is an individual duty for every Moslem

wherever he may be.' (Article 13)

The Call to Jihad:

------------------

'The day the enemies usurp part of Moslem land, Jihad becomes the

individual duty of every Moslem. In the face of the Jews' usurpation,

it is compulsory that the banner of Jihad be raised.' (Article 15)

Rejection of a Negotiated Peace Settlement:

-------------------------------------------

'[Peace] initiatives, and so-called peaceful solutions and

international conferences are in contradiction to the principles of

the Islamic Resistance Movement... Those conferences are no more than

a means to appoint the infidels as arbitrators in the lands of

Islam... There is no solution for the Palestinian problem except by

Jihad. Initiatives, proposals and international conferences are but a

waste of time, an exercise in futility.' (Article 13)

Condemnation of the Israel-Egypt Peace Treaty:

----------------------------------------------

'Egypt was, to a great extent, removed from the circle of struggle

[against Zionism] through the treacherous Camp David Agreement. The

Zionists are trying to draw other Arab countries into similar

agreements in order to bring them outside the circle of struggle.

...Leaving the circle of struggle against Zionism is high treason,

and cursed be he who perpetrates such an act.' (Article 32)

Anti-Semitic Incitement:

------------------------

'The Day of Judgment will not come about until Moslems fight Jews and

kill them. Then, the Jews will hide behind rocks and trees, and the

rocks and trees will cry out: 'O Moslem, there is a Jew hiding behind

me, come and kill him.' (Article 7)

'The enemies have been scheming for a long time ... and have

accumulated huge and influential material wealth. With their money,

they took control of the world media... With their money they stirred

revolutions in various parts of the globe... They stood behind the

French Revolution, the Communist Revolution and most of the

revolutions we hear about... With their money they formed secret

organizations - such as the Freemasons, Rotary Clubs and the Lions -

which are spreading around the world, in order to destroy societies

and carry out Zionist interests... They stood behind World War I ...

and formed the League of Nations through which they could rule the

world. They were behind World War II, through which they made huge

financial gains... There is no war going on anywhere without them

having their finger in it.' (Article 22)

'Zionism scheming has no end, and after Palestine, they will covet

expansion from the Nile to the Euphrates River. When they have

finished digesting the area on which they have laid their hand, they

will look forward to more expansion. Their scheme has been laid out

in the 'Protocols of the Elders of Zion'.' (Article 32)

'The HAMAS regards itself the spearhead and the vanguard of the

circle of struggle against World Zionism... Islamic groups all over

the Arab world should also do the same, since they are best equipped

for their future role in the fight against the warmongering Jews.'

(Article 32)

Phatbeets

posted Sunday, July 23, 2017 11:45:18 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for Phatbeets
Official song of Hamas "Death to Israel"

Section C: Anti-Semitism and the Incitement to Kill Israeli Civilians
Incitement to mass extermination on a national and religious basis and incitement to Genocide.
Official song of Hamas "Death to Israel":

"Al-Aqsa" TV (Hamas)
November 18, 2012

Be a volcano of fire!
Be a stone of sijjil (quranic reference)
With your tongue of jihad repeat over and over:
Death to Israel!

Be a volcano of fire!
Be a stone of sijjil
Death to Israel!

Destroy the Zionist`s throne,
The structure of absolute evil,
And the terrorism of Sharon!
Raise the flag of victory

Raise the flag of victory!

Raise the flag of victory
With blood and fire,
Fight until freedom!
Defeat the army of aggression,
The enemies of mankind!

With blood and fire,
Fight until freedom!
Defeat the army of aggression,
The enemies of mankind!

Be a volcano of fire!
Be a stone of sijjil
Death to Israel!

Be a volcano of fire!
Be a stone of sijjil
Death to Israel!

lol at this peaceful peeps wanting to to be allowed to flourish and have the same dignity and rights as all human beings deserve

Jay-eL

posted Sunday, July 23, 2017 11:57:03 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for Jay-eL
Hahaha this dumb piece of shit just used a book fo fiction to determine whose land it was.

Is that really your argument for pushing palestinians out of their homes? I mean, as far as i can tell you basically just admitted that you are a piece of shit who places no value on the lives of brown people, and believes in books of magic as historical references.

You also want to use old hamas refrences which have no bearing on how they are conducting themselves today. I dont agree with everything hamas does but you are either being dishonest or you are stupid.

Recently their was a rocket fired into Israel which a group outside of Hamas took credit for. Hamas denounced the rocket firing and maintained that they wanted to remain peaceful even through the crimes against humanity that Israel is committing with this electricity crises. But yeah they want to kill all jews. You dumb fat fuck.

Phatbeets

posted Sunday, July 23, 2017 12:15:52 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Phatbeets
oh so now you're an historian and theologian (like k-rim) and you can tell what is real whats not?
Even the Muslims don't challenge the authenticity of this book because it also contains their initial prophets like e.g.: Abraham before they split and
created their new variance with their main prophet Mohamed.

Im far from being religious nor do I believe in god but I have a very basic knowledge which allows me to give a founded opinion on things.
This is something you clearly lack so you should just stfu and get back to sucking weiners for crack.

lol at "brown people" - k im done with this thread. Stay an attn whoring fgt - nobody gives a shit really

Jay-eL

posted Sunday, July 23, 2017 12:22:22 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Jay-eL
Jews are not the enemy
Hamas leaders have long recognized that the group’s founding charter, written by one man in 1988, served as an impediment to political outreach within and beyond Palestine.

Few would dispute that the worst aspect of the original charter was its unabashedly anti-Jewish language. Borrowing from classic European anti-Semitism, it even cites as a reference the Tsarist anti-Semitic hoax The Protocols of the Elders of Zion.

Even if this long ago ceased to reflect Hamas leaders’ thinking, these odious statements served as reliable weapons in Israel’s anti-Palestinian propaganda arsenal.

By contrast, the new document states: “Hamas affirms that its conflict is with the Zionist project not with the Jews because of their religion. Hamas does not wage a struggle against the Jews because they are Jewish but wages a struggle against the Zionists who occupy Palestine. Yet, it is the Zionists who constantly identify Judaism and the Jews with their own colonial project and illegal entity.”

This brings Hamas into line with the historic position of the Palestinian national movement. As Palestine Liberation Organization chairman Yasser Arafat stated in his 1974 speech to the United Nations, “We do distinguish between Judaism and Zionism. While we maintain our opposition to the colonialist Zionist movement, we respect the Jewish faith.”

Meshaal had already made a similar statement during his 2012 visit to the Gaza Strip. “We do not fight the Jews because they are Jews,” he said. “We fight the Zionist occupiers and aggressors. And we will fight anyone who tries to occupy our lands or attacks us.”

Jay-eL

posted Sunday, July 23, 2017 12:39:25 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Jay-eL
Look carefully at your argument.

To you it is ok to remove palestinians from their homes because jews lived there over 3000 years ago.

Imagine a world where everyone took back their land by might.

Phatbeets

posted Sunday, July 23, 2017 12:48:12 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Phatbeets
Niät you stupid dumbo, that was your argument which you implied now 3x itt.
Try this reverse psychology with somebody else.

Jay-eL

posted Sunday, July 23, 2017 1:23:27 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Jay-eL
So you took the most minute statement made and turned it into, "thats your whole argument bro"

Meanwhile, you have refused to even address my main points and istead used the, "I won," argument as your main focus.

You can't really be this stupid. You're fucking around right?

let me rephrase it then to cater to your sensetivities. Are you saying that Jews have the right to displace millions because they lived there over 3 thousand years ago?

Phatbeets

posted Sunday, July 23, 2017 1:51:13 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Phatbeets
You dont know how to articulate yourself unambiguously don't you? and you're a journalist? lol. When you say Palestinians want to return home it means: return to a piece of land that belongs to them - and like visible numerous time above they claim all of it.

This land doesn't belong to the arabs - periode. Hebrews where there first. Than they got enslaved in Egypt - after 400 years of slavery they went back. After came the diaspora but some jews remained there and lived peacefully with arabas for centuries until the British empire fucked it up.

So this land doesn't belong exclusively to none of those two parties. I'm for a two state solution but there is no negotiation with peoples that throw rockets at you.

Do you think ANY country in the world would negotiate with people that throw rockets at them - every single day? Or to put that in your lil world again, Would you negotiate with another crack junkie that fucked your gf in el culito?

Jay-eL

posted Sunday, July 23, 2017 3:07:45 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Jay-eL
why do they launch rockets you fucking bimbo? They are fighting occupation.

Not sure how you think I am being ambiguous, perhaps you should reasses your english reading capabilities.

Did I say the land all belongs to Palestinians? show me where I said that. I said they want to go home and live with all the dignity and rights that are inherent to any human being.

I know you're country is remorseful for what it did to the Jewish people, but that doesn't justify the atrocities committed by the jewish state.

crimes against humanity as seen by the world court, the security council, and numerous NGO human rights organizations.

The only thing saving them from their own actions is their alience with the west, and that the US holds veto powers.

Say Russia says that Germany belongs to them, and they come and move out the germans into a small strip of land, where Russia controls movement, electricity, transportation of goods, etc.

just say for a moment that russians lived there thousands of years ago, and wanted it returned to Russia. That would be ok with you?

I know it didn't start that way, but there was shadiness from the beggining. Jewish immigrants were told that it was unoccupied territory, a land with no people for a people with no land, but that wasn't anywhere near true. there was a flourishing society. The jews moved in and bought up property from the ottomans. People who had no concern over what happened to the land.

So the people living their with their own community were suddenly under new leadership with massive migration pushing them out of their homes and land that they, cultivated, farmed, and lived on, with no where else to go.

you honestly think that because jews lived there, many many years before, that gives them the right to completely take over? You don't think you or anyone else would resist that?

You are either being dishonest with me or yourself.

Phatbeets

posted Sunday, July 23, 2017 5:30:00 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Phatbeets
I already told they never fully left, they were coexisting in tribes next to arabs for centuries
on a land that offers nothing besides sand and rocks. Then, beginning of the 20 century they started doing some agricultural stuff with the first kibbutz.
lol arabs never cultivated and farmed a damn thing, they were living like nomads forever down there. Cool fake news you got there.

You know nothing about all this besides some darknet antisemitic bs that a left winger wigger like you swallows & gossips for the attn.
But pleading for rockets launches makes even you look really stupid. Probably blames Israel for the recent events too when an organized attack on the Wailing Wall
killed 3 securities peeps and when Israel installed some metal detector devices fgts went ham and riot because it narrows their belief.. twisted minded mofos.

Why did Israel made the war in 67 with less than a tenth of the troops of the Arabs? because the Arabs were about to wipe out all Jews.
But Israel hammered them and so they lost the control over territories just like in every fucking war. Why dont you stop talking about things you simply dont understand?

Jay-eL

posted Sunday, July 23, 2017 7:48:28 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Jay-eL
Yeah dude the pbs documwntary about the start of the conflict is some real dark web shit, you fucking dumb mutt.

They absolutely had beautiful cultivated land before jews started migrating. You are just ignorant and unwilling to learn anything that goes against your belief that palestinians are evil dirty people who live for killing jews. Your entire belief system is simply psychotic.

hippy_prodigy

Total Posts: 729
posted Sunday, July 23, 2017 8:25:27 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for hippy_prodigy
yo thats my brother

Partial IP: 16.196.195

Jay-eL

posted Sunday, July 23, 2017 8:30:53 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Jay-eL
On the eve of the 1967 attack, Israeli minister Yigal Allon wrote: "In … a new war, we must avoid the historic mistake of the War of Independence [1948] … and must not cease fighting until we achieve total victory, the territorial fulfillment of the Land of Israel".

Maffmatics (Admin)

posted Sunday, July 23, 2017 8:35:13 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Maffmatics   Click Here to Email Maffmatics
Penis thinks the new Hamas Charter is turning over a new leaf. They want 1967 borders, they were offered those borders in 2008 by Israel and Abbas rejected them. But Israel are the bad guys, right Jerm?
Why now do they want them? Because it's a farce. They rejected and chose to carry on trying to murder every Jew they could. That didn't work out well and their offensive has let Israel take even more land in the name of security.
They still won't recognise Israel, will forever consider it their land and won't be happy until all Jews are put back in their place as second class humans.
Has Palestine stopped the martyrs fund yet? No. Why? They want dead Jews.
When Palestine stops being a violent shit stain, not just to Israel but it's own people too, maybe they can then work towards peace and given land and rights back.

Phatbeets

posted Monday, July 24, 2017 1:37:16 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for Phatbeets
"The jews moved in and bought up property from the ottomans"
lol - so the jews bought Israel back from turks uhh..? hahahaha what a fucking cretin

Jay-eL

posted Monday, July 24, 2017 1:22:27 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Jay-eL
How do you not know this?

Are you really going to make me google it for you?

Theyy werent granted self rule from the turks but they were buying up the land from them. Absolutely.

Jay-eL

posted Monday, July 24, 2017 2:25:39 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Jay-eL
Maff, they did not offer 1967 borders. They did not offer to remove settlements they did not offer a return to Jerusalem and officials within the state said that it wasnt a serious offer.

Maff flexing his tard logic, thinks that palestinians are choosing to remain in unlivable conditions so they can continue killing jews. You fucking stupid wackjob.

Jay-eL

posted Monday, July 24, 2017 2:53:56 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Jay-eL
FIFTY YEARS AGO, between June 5 and June 10, 1967, Israel invaded and occupied East Jerusalem, the West Bank, the Gaza Strip, and the Golan Heights. The Six-Day War, as it would later be dubbed, saw the Jewish David inflict a humiliating defeat on the Arab Goliath, personified perhaps by Gamal Abdel Nasser’s Egypt.

“The existence of the Israeli state hung by a thread,” the country’s prime minister, Levi Eshkol, claimed two days after the war was over, “but the hopes of the Arab leaders to annihilate Israel were dashed.” Genocide, went the argument, had been prevented; another Holocaust of the Jews averted.

There is, however, a problem with this argument: It is complete fiction, a self-serving fantasy constructed after the event to justify a war of aggression and conquest. Don’t take my word for it: “The thesis according to which the danger of genocide hung over us in June 1967, and according to which Israel was fighting for her very physical survival, was nothing but a bluff which was born and bred after the war,” declared Gen. Matituahu Peled, chief of logistical command during the war and one of 12 members of Israel’s General Staff, in March 1972.

A year earlier, Mordechai Bentov, a member of the wartime government and one of 37 people to sign Israel’s Declaration of Independence, had made a similar admission. “This whole story about the threat of extermination was totally contrived, and then elaborated upon, a posteriori, to justify the annexation of new Arab territories,” he said in April 1971.

Even Israeli Prime Minister Menachem Begin, former terrorist and darling of the Israeli far right, conceded in a speech in August 1982 that “in June 1967 we had a choice. The Egyptian army concentrations in the Sinai approaches did not prove that Nasser was really about to attack us. We must be honest with ourselves. We decided to attack him.”

Phatbeets

posted Monday, July 24, 2017 5:14:45 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Phatbeets
Maff are you going to ban this obsessed try hard Hamasboy someday?

Imagine Mexico and Canada having a decade of extreme tension with the US and then massing all the troops they have
at the US border - just for a lil happy poker bluff, off course. Amurica would be like nbd, Namaste

Jay-eL

posted Monday, July 24, 2017 5:38:13 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Jay-eL
Mexico did have to fight us off, and they lost and we stole their land. Also plenty fucked up. The US also fantasized about the threat of Mexico in order to justify killing them and taking their land.

Jay-eL

posted Monday, July 24, 2017 5:46:48 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Jay-eL
So with thousands more troops on the Israeli side, who was making the threat of presence?

Pelcd flatly stated: “The thesis,
according to which the danger of genocide hung over
11s in Junc, 1967, and according to which Isracl was
fighting for her very physical survival, was nothing
but a bluff which was born and bred after the war.”3
Furthermore, he said, in May, 1967, the Israelis
were not under threat of destruction either as individu;ils
or as a nation. Whilc Egyptians had eighty
thousand soldiers in the Sinai, Peled explained, Israel
had hundreds of thousands of men poised against
thcm.
The fact that thcre was no real dilnger of destruction,
Pclcd silid, caused more difficulty for the government,
which had adopted the “diaspora approach,”
according to which war can be justified only when
thcrc is a threat of extcrmination and not merely
for political reasons. Actually the war wos caused,
he stilted, by the Sovict Union’s attempt to changc
the status quo in the area and to supplant the Amerkiln
settlement, which had prevailed since 1957,
with i1 Sovict one. He pointed out that the Arabs had
only a sccondaty role in 1967. Posing the question,
Wlien was the last time that Isracl was cxposed to
Arab attack? he answered: According to my reading
of history, that was in 1948.
Kapeliuk reports that the General’s candid assertions
provoked in the press an uproar of rejections
and denials, and that, as a result, Pcled took
up the question again on March 24 in a long article
in Afaario, the largest Israeli newspaper. He wrote:
“Tlmrc is no rcason to hide the fact that sincc 1949
no one dared to, or in more exact terms, no one was
in any position to, threaten the very cxistence of
Israel. Despite this, we continue to nurture the feeling
of inferiority as though we were a weak and
insignificant people living in dirc straits and strug-

Jay-eL

posted Monday, July 24, 2017 5:49:34 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Jay-eL
gling to preserve our own existence in the face of
impending extermination.”
General Peled made clear that he was aware of
the threats of Arab leaders which had an influence
on the opinions of promincnt Israelis. Rut, he pointed
out, “it is well known that thc Arab leaders thcmselves
were awarc of their impotence and did not
believe in their own threats.” And further:
I am convinced that our General Staff never told
the government [of Levi Eshkol] that therc was
any substance to thc Egyptian military threat to Israel,
or that we were not capable of crushing Nasscr’s
army which had exposed itself, with unprccedented
foolishness, to the devastating strikes of our
forces. All those stories about the huge danger
we were facing because of our small tcnitorial
size, an argument expounded once the war was
over, had never been considered in our calculations
prior to the unleashing of hostilities. Whilc
we proceeded towards the full mo1)ilization of our
forces, no person in his right mind could belicve
that all this force was necessary for our “defencc”
against thc Egyptian threat. This force was necessary
to crush once and for all the Egyptians, at
the military level, and the Soviet masters, at the
political level. To pretend that the Egyptian
forces concentrated on our borders were capable
of thrcatening Israel’s existence not only insults
the intelligcnce of any pcrson capable of analyzing
this kind of situation, but is primarily an insult to
Zahal [the Israeli Army].’

https://worldview.carnegiecouncil.org/archive/worldview/1973/09/2214.html/_res/id=File1/

Jay-eL

posted Monday, July 24, 2017 6:00:03 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Jay-eL
few days after Peled opened the con- A troversy, the Army Chief of Staff, Genera1
David Eleazar, in an interview in the daily
Yediot Aharanot, took issue with General Peled’s
claim and stated: ‘‘The previous frontiers were not
securc. It was, thereforc, difficult to cngage in defending
the country with such a handicap. If we
had allowed the Arab armed forces to get organized
and to attack first, wc would have jeopardized the
existence of the State of Israel.”
According to Kapeliuk, this statement found no
supporters among the military men who took part in
the controversy, each of whom in different ways
confirmed Peled’s claims. General Ezer Weizman,
who as chief of operations played a leading role in
the 1967 victory and who later became Minister of
Transportation and president of the Herut (Nationalist-right)
Party, spoke out several times. This supporter
of the Greater Israel Movement, a man generally
considered a “superhawk,” flatly stated: ‘‘There
never was a danger of extermination.” He added that
this hypothesis “had never been considered in any
serious meeting.”
On April 19, 1972

Maffmatics (Admin)

posted Monday, July 24, 2017 6:03:22 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Maffmatics   Click Here to Email Maffmatics
Not a serious offer?

You're an idiot. That's all I can say.

All times are ET. The time now is 9:53 PM.Post viewed 1006 timesPage: 1 2
 next newest topic | next oldest topic
Hop to: