Back To Starting Page Not signed in sign in
Current Forum Users (39) | My Profile | Register | Forum FAQ | Forum Search | UGHH Chat

UndergroundHipHop.com Forums > General Discussion Board >
I Got A Warrant Out For My Arrest

next newest topic | next oldest topic
Share: Add to FacebookAdd to TwitterEmail This
Found: 8 replies
Page: 1
AuthorTopic:  I Got A Warrant Out For My Arrest
WONKkk

Total Posts: 27
posted Tuesday, August 01, 2017 4:55:50 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for WONKkk
in Norridge, Illinois. I had a subscription to X-sport at da H.I.P.(#harlemirvingplaza) as I put it into da hop since I'm still bant from best buy over durr. at xsport, I went in there for my 5 bucks since they wouldn't let me work out or get a massage with my freewilly coupon I had ;/. so they called da cops since I won't pay da 75$ dey wanted after Joe told me when I paid da fin$ when I signed up and said I could work out and get happy endings by da finest masseuses and evorythang. to make a long story short. da bank of America right across da street where my mom got an account and controls my SSI funds, I tried to rob. right in front of me was an old man receiving 1200$ as I could've just snatched it from him and walk out like a legit boss #NOSashaBank$. anyhow, I just told them dat dey owe me money for being WONK and Karim Jay Bad*ll and they could call da cops all dey waunt. my mam just called me and told me 3 cops just came to da crib dat wer looking for me. rite now I'm at da liebarry aka lyebury. wish me luch guise. Sub-t #FREESTYLEtuesdaywednse and more Humboldt park action

Partial IP: 62.144.146

wicked 22.2

Total Posts: 2198
Location: frrls idk why it's so hard for some to respect others opinions
posted Tuesday, August 01, 2017 5:01:47 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for wicked 22.2   Click Here to Email wicked 22.2
JFC

Ram Davagina

Total Posts: 8889
posted Tuesday, August 01, 2017 6:11:21 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Ram Davagina
You shouldn't be allowed to walk around in public. I hope they lock you up forever. You are a menace to society and not in a cool way.

DJ Smegma

Total Posts: 9107
Location: But yo man, why is my story of the Wake Up Show goin off the air here funny???
posted Tuesday, August 01, 2017 6:55:33 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for DJ Smegma   Click Here to Email DJ Smegma
you're a gross sweaty drain on society. you'll get locked up for real sooner or later and that'll be the start of your revolving door in and out of prison.

get your shit together.

Sp 90s

Total Posts: 2313
posted Tuesday, August 01, 2017 7:44:59 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Sp 90s
Wow another 'look at me, I'm a retard posts'. Basically the entire gen board now...

kenlamarainthiphop

Total Posts: 121
posted Friday, August 04, 2017 2:08:21 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for kenlamarainthiphop
much respect to wonk the dude is innocent all drugs should be decriminalized like portugol did and watch the crime rate drop like flies.

sp90 talking shit about look at me yet this spic fag works for a in dustry(cancer) that makes it profits off killing other humans.. might as well just hunt humans for sport like deer

fool blast

Total Posts: 1714
posted Friday, August 04, 2017 4:03:14 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for fool blast

dick_wolf

Total Posts: 22438
posted Saturday, August 05, 2017 12:38:37 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for dick_wolf
Sick,everybody seemsimpressed...you are by no means considered a good guy or pussy that is afraid of getting in trouble. That's very cool man, next time I hear a check a freestyle where you mention any sort of violence, mischief, illegal anything I'll be like oh shit, he did that I bet.

Fosters

Total Posts: 3413
posted Saturday, August 05, 2017 6:50:38 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for Fosters
Go home and destroy your bathroom

All times are ET. The time now is 4:09 AM.Post viewed 449 timesPage: 1
 next newest topic | next oldest topic
Hop to: