Back To Starting Page Not signed in sign in
Current Forum Users (32) | My Profile | Register | Forum FAQ | Forum Search | UGHH Chat

UndergroundHipHop.com Forums > General Discussion Board >
Looking Into The Mirror.

next newest topic | next oldest topic
Share: Add to FacebookAdd to TwitterEmail This
Found: 3 replies
Page: 1
AuthorTopic:  Looking Into The Mirror.
red rayn

Total Posts: 11518
posted Tuesday, August 08, 2017 2:21:27 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for red rayn
I'm seeing now that these labels we hold a negative feeling for is a reflection of our self perception.

I hate Liars, and those who are unauthentic, those who are two faced.

Here's my issue. I'll give someone my devotion, trust, and loyalty. Should I ever find out it isn't appreciated by said reasons above - the bitterness of what I hate then becomes me. I don't necessarily lie directly. My goal is to love everyone. So I give them that love. Then when shit happens I will stir up reasons to get them to hate me by showing immoral/inappropriate responses through words or actions. The bitterness projects the lie of the person you want to be. Do I make sense?

To label someone, calling them stupid, or a slut, is a reflection of the properties you hold inside yourself.

Partial IP: 62.144.146

dr.proF

Total Posts: 5303
posted Tuesday, August 08, 2017 9:21:12 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for dr.proF   Click Here to Email dr.proF
Filthy skank

Ram Davagina

Total Posts: 8889
posted Tuesday, August 08, 2017 10:20:26 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for Ram Davagina
I think i know what you mean.

However, while it's good to be conscious of your actions and the reasons behind them...there are 1000s of years of evolution at play. When someone betrays you, your defense mechanisms engage in order to protect you from further deceipt.

Don't be so hard on yourself.

Take care.

Partial IP: 60.176.205

Tadow

Total Posts: 372
posted Tuesday, August 08, 2017 11:32:59 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for Tadow
Here's my issue. I'll give someone my devotion, trust, and loyalty. Should I ever find out it isn't appreciated by said reasons above - the bitterness of what I hate then becomes me.

All times are ET. The time now is 3:58 AM.Post viewed 199 timesPage: 1
 next newest topic | next oldest topic
Hop to: