Back To Starting Page Not signed in sign in
Current Forum Users (40) | My Profile | Register | Forum FAQ | Forum Search | UGHH Chat

UndergroundHipHop.com Forums > General Discussion Board >
Puerto Rico Is About To Get F'up, Nepal And Bangladesh..

next newest topic | next oldest topic
Share: Add to FacebookAdd to TwitterEmail This
Found: 44 replies
Page: 1
AuthorTopic:  Puerto Rico Is About To Get F'up, Nepal And Bangladesh..
Phatbeets

Total Posts: 11284
Location: While everyone was looking up at the sun, i was looking at the birds and cats and insects going cray
posted Wednesday, September 06, 2017 2:03:51 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Phatbeets
...are half their country size under woter since a dozen of weeks. Mumbai (20 million peeps) got fucked by the Monsoon more than in any previous years ever.
Do any of you fgts give a flying fuck bout this?

welp nope, hhymtd

I know you busy with the Harvey $180 billion damage but hey lets invest in a useless wall and everything will be alright. peace.

Partial IP: 212.95.112

fool blast

Total Posts: 1724
posted Wednesday, September 06, 2017 2:10:50 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for fool blast
the u.s. & a handful of other countries are the only ones that matter....even canada seems foreign as hell & useless....

Partial IP: 62.144.146

Phatbeets

Location: While everyone was looking up at the sun, i was looking at the birds and cats and insects going cray
posted Wednesday, September 06, 2017 2:16:38 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Phatbeets
Thats probably why you'll go to shit soon. You cant have this attitude for much longer - you act like this since WW2.
You fgts make 5% of the earth population but act like you are 95%.

Nassau William Senior

Total Posts: 1772
posted Wednesday, September 06, 2017 2:53:05 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Nassau William Senior
The economy of the United States is the world's largest national economy in nominal terms and second largest according to purchasing power parity, representing 22% of nominal global GDP and 17% of gross world product.

LOL at population. Not everyone gets the same ribbon at the team party.

marley u.s.a.

Total Posts: 2
posted Wednesday, September 06, 2017 3:04:24 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for marley u.s.a.
i think

the Texas hurricane is fabricated
but
the Puerto Rico one is real

like, it was created by the govt

too bad, Trump doesn't know shit about hurricanes, and that's how its gonna end up fucking Florida up [Trump looks at it like nobody cares about Puerto Rico]

ya dig

Partial IP: 15.136.111

Phatbeets

posted Wednesday, September 06, 2017 3:16:20 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Phatbeets
You're completely missing the point.

Im not discussing GDP and even that doesn't give you the right to act like you does reg. the climate with 5% peeps on this earth ball.

This overall mentality of "we are not accountable for shit and never will" is the road to failure.

Different topic but a hot one nonetheless: Kim is a nobody and a laughing stock for you - yeah we get it, but he wants to be acknowledged. He doesn't want to be treated like an ant with fgt tweets and such. Now off course you can thing well nbd we are going to smash him. The problem is, then you'll have china & Russia on your back and you'll be responsible for the start of a new WW. Thats not fiction anymore when an elected guy with a poor mans IQ is in charge. You might underestimate Kimo but this guy is way more clever than your president.

Lit Jagger

Total Posts: 1203
Location: Oh so you're a cac huh? That's all I needed to know. Good bye
posted Wednesday, September 06, 2017 3:19:18 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Lit Jagger
I see memes on black pages and IG but I've known about this for over 10 years from a black Muslim.
80% of Hurricanes start out in the Sahara as sandstorms or just a little wind then it builds all the way into West Africa, and crosses into Atlantic where it becomes a hurricane. That's why they say it's the wrath of the mother land for slavery because it's on the same path as the transatlantic slave trade wrecking havoc upon America and Carribean 🤔;🤔;🤔;

[peace]

Total Posts: 158
posted Wednesday, September 06, 2017 3:20:22 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for [peace]
thx DRiP

Partial IP: 15.136.111

doomvsgrimm

Total Posts: 19
posted Wednesday, September 06, 2017 3:23:34 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for doomvsgrimm
this piece of dog shit phatbeets at it again huh? why isnt this german turd banned on sight for wishing death on innocent children and elders from texas when he endorsed mass destruction with the hurricane harvey.

the avg person has no fucking say in a so called wall u buffoon.

go suck hun sens dick u fagit

Phatbeets

posted Wednesday, September 06, 2017 3:26:25 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Phatbeets
having this GDB gives you even more responsibility to be "the" leader for a change or just continue to watch California drying up and with that half of amuricas veg. garden.

lol at the import mass that you'll need soon when you wont be able to put a leaf in your sandwich anymore - but yeah dont wake up brehs

Lit Jagger

posted Wednesday, September 06, 2017 3:33:13 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Lit Jagger
Yup Marley.
HAARP. They have islands where there is nothing but HAARP equipment to change the weather. California had the longest drought , they say they were using HAARP to stop the incoming rainstorms. They could also use it to create hurricanes

Lit Jagger

posted Wednesday, September 06, 2017 3:34:18 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Lit Jagger
I've been to Puerto Rico, hope my friends family are gonna be okay.

Lit Jagger

posted Wednesday, September 06, 2017 4:06:05 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Lit Jagger
I guess I was pretending to care about Harvey when phats made that post but I really could care less about people getting killed. It doesn't affect me one way or the other. If I was rich and famous I wouldn't donate shit but the only thing I would do is help the mentally disabled maybe homeless people and black communities .
I dont care if anyone gets shot by police or if a kid gets killed from a stray bullet or if a kid gets kidnapped. That to me isn't evil. What's evil is being ignorant. That to me is truly evil.

doomvsgrimm

posted Wednesday, September 06, 2017 4:54:39 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for doomvsgrimm
having this GDB gives you even more responsibility to be "the" leader for a change or just continue to watch California drying up and with that half of amuricas veg. garden.

lol at the import mass that you'll need soon when you wont be able to put a leaf in your sandwich anymore - but yeah dont wake up brehs

what the fuck is exactly your problem? its a proven fact the avg american citizen has no say in how much destruction these big corporation have done over the years yet u still wish harm on the avg person and not the corporate big wig. u work for big pharma that teams up with these scum bags so maybe u shpuld wish harm upon yourself u fucking douche bag.

Phatbeets

posted Wednesday, September 06, 2017 5:26:53 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Phatbeets

dr.proF

Total Posts: 5488
posted Wednesday, September 06, 2017 5:50:49 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for dr.proF   Click Here to Email dr.proF
Let's recap the major points of this discussion:

- the us is the only place that matters
- the texas hurricane is a conspiracy
- the government controls the weather
- nothing matters if it doesnt directly threaten lit jagger

Mental illness manifest

Porkelin

Total Posts: 57
posted Wednesday, September 06, 2017 5:53:22 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Porkelin
It's a symptom of global warming. The current economic system and balance of power is unfit to deal with this problem, because it requires cooperation across the board. The subject is so polarizing that any political agreement on this area is looking very unlikely.

Lit Jagger

posted Wednesday, September 06, 2017 6:40:16 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Lit Jagger
Hey Dr Prof. Suck a dick my cracka

ken bone

Total Posts: 157
posted Wednesday, September 06, 2017 7:42:23 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for ken bone
Do any of you fgts give a flying fuck bout this?

Not really?

dr.proF

Total Posts: 5488
posted Wednesday, September 06, 2017 7:56:19 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for dr.proF   Click Here to Email dr.proF
Lit. Suck a butt my n*gga

doomvsgrimm

posted Wednesday, September 06, 2017 9:11:44 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for doomvsgrimm
karim i gurentee u if wicked and you take a dna test wicked will have more african blood than than you

Phatbeets

posted Thursday, September 07, 2017 4:00:06 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Phatbeets

Phatbeets

posted Thursday, September 07, 2017 4:06:58 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Phatbeets
Al Gore is the man.

Just imagine how the world could possibly look like now if he would have been elected (like he should have been) 17 y ago.

It would be a whole different different story on all fronts. What a sad missed opportunity this was...

Phatbeets

posted Thursday, September 07, 2017 4:13:04 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Phatbeets
Does that answer your post dr.proF?

Lit Jagger

posted Thursday, September 07, 2017 6:14:19 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Lit Jagger
Yeah because presidents have power to change things and not the dozen of elite families who hold power over Washington like the rothschilds, etc

Grow up

wicked 22.2

Total Posts: 2401
posted Thursday, September 07, 2017 7:09:38 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for wicked 22.2   Click Here to Email wicked 22.2
Now everybody in the us is gna have to move inland and they will be sjw types too bc they had to move due to global warming. Lmfao at the Midwest. Safbd, dorks.

Porkelin

posted Thursday, September 07, 2017 8:23:43 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Porkelin
gtfoh with your pessimism. What, you think because you're cynical you're clever? Everybody and their grandma knows politicians are bribed, but that doesn't mean having an honest politician in the mix is useless, especially not if he's POTUS! You think the president is all show? He doesn't hold all of the power, he's not a fucking king, he can't wave his hand and everything he wished for is carried out automatically, but you sure as fuck don't want him fighting against curing this sickness that is oil dependency, that's a no-brainer.
"Because presidents have the power to change things" he said ironically. What the actual fuck!?
Grow up, be apathetic, be pessimistic, be defeatist, punch in and out and just shut the fuck up about improving your conditions. You're here to serve the system, and there's nothing you can do about it.

Lit Jagger

posted Thursday, September 07, 2017 8:50:05 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Lit Jagger
We're not dependent on oil, USA/Canada is the biggest oil supplier , going to war in the middle East for oil is a farce . If they needed energy they could get it from solar or tides , but we are not low on energy.

The president is in no way the king. All presidents have an invisible hand behind the throne like kings in yesterday.
Like I said the elite families of the world control the world not politicians. the president is put in the forefront as a symbol he had zero power.

doomvsgrimm

posted Friday, September 08, 2017 1:39:13 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for doomvsgrimm
wrong as usual by this mail order bride cambodian ladyoy loving fagit phagbeat

there was NO stopping global warming that ship sailed 30 years u big pharm turd. al gore cries for global warming support and makes documentaries while he flying on his private jet, where the consistantcy there? fucking corporate hyprocrite, if he was elected he would do jack-fucking-shit snizer boy, corporations run EVERYTHING!! whoever is president is a puppet period

doomvsgrimm

posted Friday, September 08, 2017 1:44:00 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for doomvsgrimm
oh yea btw this is a fucked up couple, a frog faced hun sen daughter look a like and a red faced alchoholic

phatty

Phatbeets

posted Friday, September 08, 2017 6:31:41 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for Phatbeets
Do your contribution to the climate as an equalizer to Al Gores jet carbone emission and crawl under a rock and die.

Your fgt mama would be relieved.

Porkelin

posted Sunday, September 10, 2017 7:00:24 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for Porkelin
That's equivalent to pissing in the ocean. You're reaching and you know it. I remember having that same exact thought in 8th grade, but then I grew the fuck up and looked at the big picture.

recumbent_God

Total Posts: 8108
posted Sunday, September 10, 2017 10:40:32 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for recumbent_God
lol at this loser posting Al Gore's movie.

Dude you're such a lame crying as if we are supposed to be freaking out about everyone cuz of hurricanes hitting other people. Once they touch down to our neighbors we help. Its a shame that frauds like Hilary don't actually use the funds we raised.

Partial IP: .104.45.26

recumbent_God

Total Posts: 8108
posted Sunday, September 10, 2017 10:42:24 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for recumbent_God

Partial IP: .104.45.26

Phatbeets

posted Sunday, September 10, 2017 4:35:39 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Phatbeets
Porkelin are you an idiot? Serious question

Porkelin

posted Sunday, September 10, 2017 4:41:48 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Porkelin
You should see from the context that my reply was not directed at you. Barely anything you say warrants a response, so you should've learned to assume as much by now.

Phatbeets

posted Sunday, September 10, 2017 5:11:18 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Phatbeets
You didn't answer the question

Porkelin

posted Sunday, September 10, 2017 6:00:51 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Porkelin
It didn't warrant a response.

mic_data

Total Posts: 430
posted Sunday, September 10, 2017 8:42:37 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for mic_data
Last week Observe was saying he hoped the hurricane didn't hit Houston cus it was a black city, now he's saying the vengeance of mother Africa is coming upon them, makes no sense.

I'd like to believe he's schizophrenic, but I've met schizophrenics that actually make sense.

I'd also like to believe he's just trolling, but to have such a wide knowledge of specific racist topics that support his biases means he's really researching the garbage he comes up with.

He should change his name from OBserve to ABsurd please.

I also like how someone from Germany is complaining about America's past.

Lit Jagger

posted Tuesday, September 12, 2017 3:20:13 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for Lit Jagger
More Chaos, more peace? How about more chaos and no peace. You glorify your material vessel in well wishing tradegy. You're an animal, and nothing more, be who you are, be the animal that is vicious enough to eat a females off spring ; because you need to remain the alpha male. You turn your head over and over from the thought of harming another living being you Buddhist ; lap dog. Did your church tell you that hell was real? I will kill with no remourse . I will burn an orphanage down. I will drink the blood from a seal pup. The difference between me and you is that I want to burn in the eternal flame till my hot cinders reach heaven and burn the wings off every Angel . What's your Angle ?

Porkelin

posted Tuesday, September 12, 2017 11:48:53 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for Porkelin
So edgy

are u ready

Total Posts: 21
posted Tuesday, September 12, 2017 2:13:41 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for are u ready
hopefully a tsunami wipes out ole phatty when he is getting rammed up his ass by the 12 inch packing ladyboy

mic_Data

Total Posts: 430
posted Tuesday, September 12, 2017 7:40:46 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for mic_Data
I don't know whose more confused, me after reading that, or the guy who wrote it. Anyone?

are u ready

Total Posts: 21
posted Wednesday, September 13, 2017 12:30:43 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for are u ready
^^ go back to stalking observe u fucking clown

Phatbeets

posted Wednesday, September 20, 2017 2:59:46 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Phatbeets
sad bump

Partial IP: 212.15.223

All times are ET. The time now is 2:47 PM.Post viewed 687 timesPage: 1
 next newest topic | next oldest topic
Hop to: