Back To Starting Page Not signed in sign in
Current Forum Users (49) | My Profile | Register | Forum FAQ | Forum Search | UGHH Chat

UndergroundHipHop.com Forums > General Discussion Board >
Attention Amun1rahptah. This Video Is Off The F*cking Chain

next newest topic | next oldest topic
Share: Add to FacebookAdd to TwitterEmail This
Found: 11 replies
Page: 1
AuthorTopic:  Attention Amun1rahptah. This Video Is Off The F*cking Chain
Lit Jagger

Total Posts: 1638
Location: I like cartoons, southern cities wit lrg moons, faith healers, ex female drug dealers & art booms
posted Thursday, October 05, 2017 1:21:55 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for Lit Jagger
Discovered it by chance last nite, I've never heard of it

Partial IP: 62.144.146

amun1ra1ptah

Total Posts: 3481
posted Thursday, October 05, 2017 7:36:21 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for amun1ra1ptah
cool video I never seen that

amun1ra1ptah

posted Thursday, October 05, 2017 7:16:28 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for amun1ra1ptah
the story related in the ancient egyptian papyrus of nesi amsu is that the primeval god laid an egg in the primeval formless waters from which the god himself emerged.this primordial god who emerged out of the waters created or emanated ra-tem-nefertum,the sun or life force,dejhuti the carrier of divine word or creative medium,and maat,the principle of cosmic order and regularity.the underlying emphasis was on the fact that all of these,including human beings and the phenomenal world,are in reality emanations from that same prmeval ocean.this means that there is one primordial essence for all things,be they plants,humans,gods and goddesses.
so in ancient egypt the god ra,the "great cackler" emerges from the egg.ra is the "golden sun" who creates the world as khepri,the creator.
from the ancient hymns of amun:
1)he is self-created and as he fashioned himself,none knows his forms.
2)he became in primeval time;no other being existed:there was no other god with him to declare his form,all the gods came into being after him.
3)he had no mother by whom his name was made.he had no father who begat him,saying,"it is even myself".he shaped his own egg.he mingled his seed with his body to make his egg to come into being within himself.his unity is absolute.amun is one - one.
in mystical philosophy god is the self.the self is a self-existent being which transcends concepts of creation and created.the self emerged out of the self and what emerged is none other than the self.creation and the self are one and the same.god is the undivided principle that assumes the names and forms which human beings call objects and the varied life forms which are in existence.

Lit Jagger

Location: I like cartoons, southern cities wit lrg moons, faith healers, ex female drug dealers & art booms
posted Thursday, October 05, 2017 8:43:53 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Lit Jagger
Not everyone comes from the primeval waters, the few that do were here before creation, most souls are young and can only be traced back a few thousand years few can say they're from Atlantis and before time. The ones that have no origin in the waters won't return to the triple stage darkness and therfore come back to this plane or even worse , cease to exist.

Lit Jagger

posted Thursday, October 05, 2017 8:45:32 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Lit Jagger
I've seen people get totally fucked up trying to manifest the waters, if they truly have their origin in it they wouldn't have the negative things that happen to them when they try to call forth it

anti-stunna

Total Posts: 221
posted Thursday, October 05, 2017 10:20:16 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for anti-stunna
Your Youtube skitzo education is embarrassing. The Golden Gate Bridge is waiting for you.

Lit Jagger

posted Friday, October 06, 2017 9:09:47 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Lit Jagger
This is above your head

dR.prOf

Total Posts: 5579
posted Saturday, October 07, 2017 3:43:08 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for dR.prOf   Click Here to Email dR.prOf
Lit fails again

amun1ra1ptah

posted Saturday, October 07, 2017 8:59:13 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for amun1ra1ptah
glory be to osiris un-nefer,the great god within abydos,king of eternity,lord of the everlasting,who passeth thru millions of years in his existence-eldest son of the womb of nut,by seb,lord of the crowns of the north and south,lord of the lofty white crown-as prince of gods and of men he hath received the crook and the flail and the dignity of his divine fathers-let thy heart which is in the mountain of amenta be content,for thy son horus is established upon the throne- thou art crowned lord of tattu and ruler in abtu-through thee the world waxeth green in triumph before the might of nebertcher-he leadeth in his train that is and that which is not yet,in his name ta-her-seta-nef- he toweth along the earth in triumph in his name seker-he is exceeding mighty and most terrible in his name osiris-he endurenth forever and forever in his name un-nefer-homage to thee,king of kings,lord of lords,prince of princes,who from the womb of nut hast possessed the world and hast rulled all lands and akert-thy body is of gold,thy head is of azure,the emerald light encircleth thee-o an of millions of years,all pervading with thy body and in beautiful in countenance in ta-sert

amun1ra1ptah

posted Saturday, October 07, 2017 9:06:37 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for amun1ra1ptah
the shabaka stone

1)ptah conceived in his heart (reasoning consciousness-mind) all that would exist and at his utterance (the word- will,power to make manifest),created nun,the primeval waters (unformed matter-energy).
2)then not having a place to sit ptah causes nun to emerge from the primeval waters as the primeval hill so that he may have a place to sit.atom then emerges and sits upon ptah.then came out of the waters four pairs of gods and goddesses,the ogdoad (eight gods)
3)nun (primeval waters) and nunet (heaven)
4)huh (boundlessness) and huhet (that which has boundaries)
5)kuk (darkness) and kuket (light)
6)amon (the hidden) and amonet (that which is manifest)
7)the neteru(nun,nunet,huh,huhet,kuk,kuket,amon,amonet) are the lips and teeth of (gods) mouth which speaks the names of all things which come into existense.
8)the heart and tongue have power over all the limbs.god is found as the heart within all bodies,and in the mouth of each neter and all humans as the tongue (will),of all things that live...it is god who thinks (as the heart) and comands (as the tongue).
9)that which the nose breathes,the eyes see,the ears hear;all of these(senses) are comunicated to the heart. it is the heart (mind) which makes all knowledge and awareness manifest.and then the tongue is what repeats what the heart has thought.
10)all divine utterances manifested themselves through the thoughts of the heart and the commandments of the tongue.
11)justice is done to they who do what is loved,punishment to they who do what is hated.life is given to they who are peacefull,death is given to the criminal.
12)in truth god (ptah) caused the neteru to be born,the creation of the cities,establishment of the nomes,the establishment of the neteru in their places of adoration.god made their likenesses according to their desire.thereby,the neteru intered into their bodies,the variety of wood,all types of mineral,clay,and all things that grow from these and in which they have taken place,foods,provisions,and all good things ...he (ptah) is heru (horus)
13)thus is it to be understood that ptah is the mightest of all divinities

amun1ra1ptah

posted Saturday, October 07, 2017 9:08:45 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for amun1ra1ptah
Ptah is the third member of the great ancient egyptian trinity.He figures prominently in the prt m hru in chapter 11 of the opening of the mouth (expanding the mind) ceremony.The name of ptah is written in hieroglyphic as a human form supporting heaven and earth.The name ptah is composed of the following parts: pt=heaven,ta=earth,h=as in heh- support
Ptah is known as the overlord of the two lands,referring to lower egypt and upper egypt,also material existence (manifest) and spiritual (un-manifest).Htp (supreme peace) is also the name of ptah (pth) if written backwards.He is also known as hetepi.Thus,ptah (neter,god,heru) is the support of heaven and earth and the supreme abode of peace which transcends the realm of time and space and the pairs of opposites.In this aspect,ptah is associated with shu,the god of air and breath,who is therefore,the sustainer of heaven and earth or the soul and the body.

SeanDiRocco

Total Posts: 5356
Location: I spent 1/2 my SSI cheque on crystals to heal my leg & bring me fortune.
posted Saturday, October 07, 2017 6:21:59 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for SeanDiRocco
lol

All times are ET. The time now is 6:03 PM.Post viewed 267 timesPage: 1
 next newest topic | next oldest topic
Hop to: