Back To Starting Page Not signed in sign in
Current Forum Users (39) | My Profile | Register | Forum FAQ | Forum Search | UGHH Chat

UndergroundHipHop.com Forums > General Discussion Board >
Shroom Trip.

next newest topic | next oldest topic
Share: Add to FacebookAdd to TwitterEmail This
Found: 15 replies
Page: 1
AuthorTopic:  Shroom Trip.
red rayn

Total Posts: 11547
posted Thursday, November 02, 2017 11:39:58 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for red rayn   Click Here to Email red rayn
2010 I took my first shroom trip. I didn't understand it's purpose and all I did was laugh for 4 hours.

7 years of my awakening process I decided to venture into another experience. I had no idea what to expect. I was told to take 2g to get acquainted with them, but I took 5 grams with a Syrian rue extract.

The journey, simply put, was amazing.
1 day off of work felt like a week. I didn't go outside and I meditated in the most hard-core state. I channeled and processed what seemed like thousands of pages of universal information, I was completely open and accepting to this experience and it welcomed me back with loving arms. Your ego completely fades and you truly see the world for the energy that it really is. You understand the oneness and unity we all share on an immaculate level.

This has completely changed my whole outlook on life and it's redefined my purpose here. I hope all of you one day find your purpose, you are all greatly loved.

Partial IP: 145.57.132

red rayn

posted Thursday, November 02, 2017 11:40:59 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for red rayn   Click Here to Email red rayn
This was yesterday btw. Sorry, thought I implemented that.

NoHeadlights

Total Posts: 53798
posted Thursday, November 02, 2017 11:41:21 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for NoHeadlights
Stop using drugs to rationalize your current stage at life being a loser

Partial IP: 224.194.89

red rayn

posted Thursday, November 02, 2017 11:46:45 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for red rayn   Click Here to Email red rayn
Aw.

I thought some of you grew out of the Self Hatred. I understand the virus can become so potent it's hard to see what reality is anymore. You'll get their NHL, if you choose to allow it. Love.

red rayn

posted Friday, November 03, 2017 12:03:36 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for red rayn   Click Here to Email red rayn
If can help you see?

I don't post online much anymore, you understand this right?
I don't watch television.
I don't watch independent or mainstream news.
This information feeds are designed to teach you how to judge and label. It inflates the ego, and it increases misery.

I live life through my own experiences and not from the source of others.

Would you like to know how I live life?
Yes, I'm working right now, however I discovered a dream to pursue that will release me from the confines of monetary labor.

I go to work and do you know what I attract? Genuine love and respect. People always feel obligated to express the best version of themselves to me because of the energy I project. This is what it means to be authentic. I turn a person's miserable attitude into laughs and love.
I am the absolute favorite thing in my dog's life. I come home, I literally play with him and focus on just him for at least an hour sometimes more, we are best friends. I listen to instrumentals and I fall in love with whatever activity I choose to be a part of that enhances my creativity I can manifest.

This is a typical day for me. I love myself, I love who I've become. I have no interest in judging someone online whom I never met, do you know why? I'm too happy with my life to care. Do you understand?

Pay attention to what you're vibrating. The energy you put out, is you.

Lit Jagger

Total Posts: 2275
Location: They call it the underground because that's where dead things are buried
posted Friday, November 03, 2017 12:12:59 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for Lit Jagger
"That man that knows everything knows nothing at all"

NoHeadlights

Total Posts: 53798
posted Friday, November 03, 2017 12:13:27 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for NoHeadlights
Zzzzzzzz poast the pic of u doing jagerbombs and looking sleazy as fuck

Lit Jagger

Location: They call it the underground because that's where dead things are buried
posted Friday, November 03, 2017 12:21:46 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for Lit Jagger
Yeah I wanna try shrooms, prob just an 8th. Go to the forest and camp.

amun1ra1ptah

Total Posts: 3491
posted Friday, November 03, 2017 2:56:46 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for amun1ra1ptah

dR.prOf

Total Posts: 5712
posted Friday, November 03, 2017 6:58:54 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for dR.prOf   Click Here to Email dR.prOf
I hate shrooms. They make me deeply depressed for about 8 hours straight. I respect that some people have re-awakenings on them but they just make me see sadness

Ram Davagina

Total Posts: 9045
posted Friday, November 03, 2017 10:12:31 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for Ram Davagina
Namaste

Partial IP: 24.144.123

Porkelin

Total Posts: 194
posted Friday, November 03, 2017 1:57:30 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Porkelin
I think it was Løgstrup who said we hold each other's destiny in our hand. We can choose to fuck up each other's day, or we can choose to tell the store clerk to have a nice day. How we choose to treat each other is what defines us.
You've got a great life. Do you credit that to your shroom induced spiritual awakening? If it was last night, how can you tell a typical day in your newborn life from two days? Or is it that you have learnt to appreciate your life?
They say psychedelics hold healing powers, but I don't see a lot of science on the subject. Maybe I'll research psychedelics for my doctorate in biochemistry. That is if I get that far.
Could you relay the universal information? Or was it more of a feeling than rational concepts? When stoned I've often found myself convinced that I've opened a channel of divine wisdom where every thought seems profound, yet I forget what it was the next moment. I think it may be a shutdown of the critical thinking part of the brain combined with enhanced focus.
I've never done shrooms, but hash has had some psychedelic effects on me. I smoked too much for too long, now I can't get high without completely imploding by compulsively focusing on my insecurities. It doesn't take much for me to trip. I'll trip of a rubik's cube. I think shrooms would melt my brain.

Tadow

Total Posts: 550
posted Friday, November 03, 2017 4:34:23 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Tadow

Lit Jagger

posted Friday, November 03, 2017 4:36:50 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Lit Jagger
Your racist colors are showing

fool blast

Total Posts: 1769
Location: i notice nothin nemore.all facts r wired directly into my brain in a fully-digested & accepted state
posted Friday, November 03, 2017 7:26:26 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for fool blast
never had a bad trip but seen it happen twice. 90% of the time its like this

PAhiphopFAN

Total Posts: 1839
Location: K-Pax, a subsidiary of the Planet of the Gods union
posted Friday, November 03, 2017 11:11:56 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for PAhiphopFAN
Still havent had the chance to try shrooms. I met a couple dealers but each time they were shady. Dudes in their late 20s fucking 15 year olds. I dont want to be associated with them so i bounce.

Still want to try some badly. Shrooms, not 15 year olds. Lol

All times are ET. The time now is 6:00 PM.Post viewed 282 timesPage: 1
 next newest topic | next oldest topic
Hop to: