Back To Starting Page Not signed in sign in
Current Forum Users (39) | My Profile | Register | Forum FAQ | Forum Search | UGHH Chat

UndergroundHipHop.com Forums > General Discussion Board >
Make Better Hip Hop Music

next newest topic | next oldest topic
Share: Add to FacebookAdd to TwitterEmail This
Found: 4 replies
Page: 1
AuthorTopic:  Make Better Hip Hop Music
GhostWriterCache

Total Posts: 1
posted Saturday, November 11, 2017 12:18:39 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for GhostWriterCache   Click Here to Email GhostWriterCache
What's up guys? New to the forum. I've been HEAVILY involved with hip hop for a LONG time. I mostly stick to the underground scene, trying to be a positive influence... really just pushing myself to take the craft to new levels - at least within myself. I've got a few hours of free training videos here Click Here .. To me hiphop is the freedom of expression, mathematically I can fit more syllables and therefore words into a hot 16 than if I were just to sing the verse. Not only that, the restrictions are a lot more lax concerning creativity, than say rock and roll... I can fit more words in, and be more creative, so for me hip hop was a logical course. Plus, I'm obsessed with rhythm.

My favorite rappers are Logic, Big L, Em, Rakim, and Big Boi. My favorite hip hop artists are Young Thug [Sorry, he sacrifices a lot for sound and I respect that] then Ye, old Wayne, 3 Stacks, and Drake [fuck I know]

Obviously we have a lot more cats out there that are up there, these are just my choices. The 3 tapes I'd have with me if I was trapped on an island would be:

1. No Ceilings
2. Stankonia
3. The Big Picture

What albums would you take with you?

Anyways that's it.. I'd be really interested in hearing some new music if there are any artists.. also, if you have any suggestions of some underground stuff

Oh shit, I might have to take Nell - 90s Mentality to the island too! Check that out I HIGHLY recommend it.

Peace

Partial IP: .72.74.212

Ram Davagina

Total Posts: 9045
posted Saturday, November 11, 2017 12:36:07 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Ram Davagina
Post your dick dude

Partial IP: 24.144.123

NoHeadlights

Total Posts: 53798
posted Saturday, November 11, 2017 7:46:02 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for NoHeadlights
Lol

Partial IP: 224.194.89

AladdinCosario

Total Posts: 2
posted Tuesday, November 14, 2017 8:29:31 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for AladdinCosario
I think I have one of the hottest songs out right now but promotion wise its not doing good https://soundcloud.com/stream

AladdinCosario

Total Posts: 2
posted Tuesday, November 14, 2017 8:30:29 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for AladdinCosario
My Soundcloud is Aladdin Cosario check out the track ac the breeze

All times are ET. The time now is 9:53 PM.Post viewed 143 timesPage: 1
 next newest topic | next oldest topic
Hop to: