UndergroundHipHop.com 12 Days of Christmas
Back To Starting Page Not signed in sign in
Current Forum Users (15) | My Profile | Register | Forum FAQ | Forum Search | UGHH Chat

UndergroundHipHop.com Forums > General Discussion Board >
The Problem With Apu On Trutv

next newest topic | next oldest topic
Share: Add to FacebookAdd to TwitterEmail This
Found: 10 replies
Page: 1
AuthorTopic:  The Problem With Apu On Trutv
mcpolyatomic...

Total Posts: 4426
posted Sunday, November 19, 2017 11:23:20 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for mcpolyatomic...   Click Here to Email mcpolyatomic...

i hate this guy

This documentary keeps showing up on my google newsfeed. From what I've read on the headlines , the guy pictured above is crying that hes an indian and he doesn't like stereotypes because they hurt his feelings. I know the simpsons has been shit for a long time now- and i haven't watched it in probably more than 10 years. .. but still - is nothing sacred?

How long till Simpsons issue an apology and removes Apu from the show?
Maybe nothing will happen, its not like people watch trutv anyways.

Partial IP: 16.181.105

bimp

Total Posts: 232
posted Sunday, November 19, 2017 11:51:49 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for bimp
Is that guy blowing his cheeks up with air or does his face look like that?

Partial IP: 224.194.89

Maffmatics (Admin)

Total Posts: 24725
posted Sunday, November 19, 2017 1:07:20 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Maffmatics   Click Here to Email Maffmatics
Im offended by limp dicked pussies whos feelings are easily hurt.
Imma make a documentary about it where i cry for 2 hours.

mcfuck

Total Posts: 10016
posted Sunday, November 19, 2017 1:46:46 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for mcfuck
so ask yourself, are you a limp dicked pussy, or a hard pussied dick?

Tadow

Total Posts: 568
posted Sunday, November 19, 2017 2:35:47 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Tadow
https://www.theverge.com/2017/11/18/16665434/the-problem-with-apu-hari-kondabolu-trutv-whoopi-goldberg-aziz-ansari

Most South Asian actors speaking in the film agree that they’ve been damaged by Apu in some way. Many are commonly asked to put on “the Apu accent,” and if they don’t comply, they would lose the job to the next willing South Asian actor. Even Ansari recalled men driving by him and his dad, shouting, “Hey, I need to get a Slurpee, can you tell me where the Kwik-E-Mart is? Thank you; come again!” The more overlapping voices Kondabolu adds to his indictment of Apu, the bigger the hole he digs for the character, and for Azaria.

Litney Spears

Total Posts: 464
posted Sunday, November 19, 2017 3:00:00 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Litney Spears
Indians are the most racist people in the world , this Indian punk rock chick I used to mess with even talked about how racist they are

Litney Spears

posted Sunday, November 19, 2017 3:01:58 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Litney Spears
Yeah I really don't give a shit what whoppi Goldberg has to day

cf19cb3fa582d43c3d749b9cebf2d5cc_whoopi_goldberg_white_people

fool blast

Total Posts: 1781
Location: i notice nothin nemore.all facts r wired directly into my brain in a fully-digested & accepted state
posted Sunday, November 19, 2017 6:47:05 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for fool blast
there hasn't been a funny new standup in decades & they keep churning out these 'alt comics' & hipsters....comedy is straight up about delivery/sensibility, and yeah there's an underclass element to it...pryor grew up in a whorehouse, carlin in spanish harlem, most of the great comics were high school dropouts & degenerates.....kinison went from a preacher to a pussy hound; he pimped out these 2 moroccan sisters, had crazy life experiences & it was all in his act....these improv fags & coffeeshop busters aint got it

i'll take a d-lister from the 90s like Red Grant or Steve Sweeney over these shmucks....Sweeney went up there looking disheveled, thick boston accent, and every joke was a punch to the gut about how life sucks.....

nowadays you'll see some lena dunham type of broad babbling about emojis & her dog, or some soft ass substitute teacher doing an op-ed piece about veganism...they even sound like they're reading off cue cards

and this also furthers my theory about how rich people suck as entertainers/performers....if you grew up w/ 2 parents & they both made over 30k your shit sucks automatically cause you have no real life experiences.....and there has never been a comic based out of l.a. that was ever funny.....you gotta go back to dice clay in the 80s...that place is soulless & people there are slow on the uptake.

but yeah this dude sucks, whining about a simpsons characters....who relates to this shit....

mcpolyatomic...

Total Posts: 4426
posted Sunday, November 19, 2017 9:11:43 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for mcpolyatomic...   Click Here to Email mcpolyatomic...
Well i think comedy just depends on your tastes. But i never heard this guy or heard of him- but he's probably shit as a comic and thats why he's doing this . To get people to know who he is.
Soon were gonna have some Scottish loser complain about Groundskeeper Willie

Litney Spears

posted Sunday, November 19, 2017 9:29:39 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Litney Spears
30k is Rich ? That's low class lol

Litney Spears

posted Sunday, November 19, 2017 9:30:26 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Litney Spears
Oh I forgot you don't live in Cali , maybe in Mississippi that's rich

All times are ET. The time now is 4:23 AM.Post viewed 293 timesPage: 1
 next newest topic | next oldest topic
Hop to: