UndergroundHipHop.com 12 Days of Christmas
Back To Starting Page Not signed in sign in
Current Forum Users (15) | My Profile | Register | Forum FAQ | Forum Search | UGHH Chat

UndergroundHipHop.com Forums > General Discussion Board >
(rip Valentine) Not A Christian D00d, But

next newest topic | next oldest topic
Share: Add to FacebookAdd to TwitterEmail This
Found: 10 replies
Page: 1
AuthorTopic:  (rip Valentine) Not A Christian D00d, But
mcfuck

Total Posts: 10016
posted Wednesday, December 06, 2017 3:29:13 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for mcfuck
this motherfucker DT is reminding me of when i read revelations in da bible and shit as a yoot and something about a man in blue uniting the world, (US & Russia?) while at the same time fucking it all up under the guise of one world governance (UN?) and then something something like kirk cameron comes around to lead the remaining new believers butthen 144000 people are left to hang in the ashes of a preapocalyptic time or something and then its MOTHERFUCKIN HRSMN time and killah priest comes out with canibus, ras kass and kurupt and some insects and disease and its basically over for most of us but a bunch of super d00per christian motherfuckers that got swooped right when it all jumps off.

im not sure but it feels like that stuff but as my own devils advocate i remember working with old folks back in the late 90s and they all thought it was biblical end times then. i think maybe some people have to go to israel or something if they change their evil ways during this time if they want to go to heaven. cant remember.

pretty sure tho.

anyways does any of this sound right do we have christian bros that this rings a bell to, or am i the first one with this hot take. like am i doomed for knowing this seemed kind of like that but not actually caring enough t go to church and throw all my fact based understanding of things out the window or am i innocent cause im a flawed human prone to this type of sin?

not really sure, ive prepared myself to be only worm food and that there is no heaven or hell or god or jesus or any of that stuff but only our physical energy which is kind of tangible in a worm food kind of way.

i dont know bros.

i dont know

Partial IP: 224.194.89

NoHeadlights

Total Posts: 53930
posted Wednesday, December 06, 2017 3:42:44 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for NoHeadlights
Good output bro

I was raised Christian but I'm too old/savage for that shiet,

Litney Spears

Total Posts: 464
posted Wednesday, December 06, 2017 4:12:55 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for Litney Spears
I am God

amun1ra1ptah

Total Posts: 3539
posted Wednesday, December 06, 2017 9:50:14 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for amun1ra1ptah

Gozer the Traveler

Total Posts: 294
posted Wednesday, December 06, 2017 11:40:17 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for Gozer the Traveler
choose the form

mcfuck

Total Posts: 10016
posted Wednesday, December 06, 2017 1:05:15 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for mcfuck
i choose state puff marshmallow man

Porkelin

Total Posts: 219
posted Wednesday, December 06, 2017 8:58:57 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Porkelin
I had prophetic dreams of nuclear holocaust as a kid. Christianity fucked me up pretty bad. There were times when I was convinced I had like one second left to live, and with every second survived the next second was all the more certainly the last. No reason, just religious anxiety. Soul crunching panic attack, worst feeling I ever had, like a nightmare trip while sober. I think I was 10.
Wasn't Jesus a doomsayer? The world was supposed to end 1900 years ago?
Hell, even if it was to end, what you gonna do about it?

Religion = child abuse. At least if it promises never-ending torture as punishment for trivial shit. Don't do it to your kids, guys! It's immoral af!

Dan Fielding

Total Posts: 1680
Location: People have sad lifes on here. Meanwhile i watch anime, fuck different girls and am content
posted Thursday, December 07, 2017 3:04:08 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for Dan Fielding
i always pictured him like timothy dalton with a mutant healing factor

tairy greene

Total Posts: 1902
Location: This isn't a hip hop forum. This is a forum where we post our dicks
posted Friday, December 08, 2017 6:30:19 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for tairy greene
lol dope marshmallow man ref

it seems like you spin out mentally the same way i do

i still love ughh

tairy greene

Total Posts: 1902
Location: This isn't a hip hop forum. This is a forum where we post our dicks
posted Friday, December 08, 2017 6:55:50 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for tairy greene
yo mcfuck you know how i was talmbout solar shit at my work with you lassed year

none of that matters now. the boss hasn't paid his fuckin taxes since before i started there in 09

the "city" i live in has finally dropped the hammer

we're fucked. boss is in chapter 11. problem is, all the tenants (businesses) that rent space here are all there with agreements about the electric bill based on the small hydro plant we run

they're fucked. the "city" claims they own the place. they kinda do but the boss has lawyers stalling (extracting money from a hopeless asshole)

anyway i just ran outta time to post I've got other shit to do

just thought id check in

tech noir

Total Posts: 3
posted Saturday, December 09, 2017 12:27:49 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for tech noir
I'm actually not dead tho, sorry to disappoint

All times are ET. The time now is 4:23 AM.Post viewed 266 timesPage: 1
 next newest topic | next oldest topic
Hop to: