Back To Starting Page Not signed in sign in
Current Forum Users (34) | My Profile | Register | Forum FAQ | Forum Search | UGHH Chat

UndergroundHipHop.com Forums > General Discussion Board >
Mike Bibim Interview

next newest topic | next oldest topic
Share: Add to FacebookAdd to TwitterEmail This
Found: 8 replies
Page: 1
AuthorTopic:  Mike Bibim Interview
NoHeadlights

Total Posts: 54377
Location: If I ever run into in the street I'm gonna cave your fucking face in, I put that on my dead dad
posted Thursday, December 28, 2017 3:32:40 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for NoHeadlights
How goes life, how are you feeling at this point of your life, do you feel like you are where you want to be for your age?

How is your love life, have you ever felt like you were with the "one", and how did things out, how did you feel afterwards?

Describe to us a day in the life of Mike, what do you do when u have a whole day off, what restaurants places do u frequent?

Who are you closest to on ughh? How many times have u guys hung out and what did u do?

What music are you currently listening to, what do you lie to cook around the house, what kind of beverages do u drink?

Pondering more questions at the moment thanes for the time

Partial IP: 224.194.89

NoHeadlights

Location: If I ever run into in the street I'm gonna cave your fucking face in, I put that on my dead dad
posted Wednesday, January 03, 2018 11:40:26 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for NoHeadlights
Answer the questions mike

bimp

Total Posts: 278
posted Wednesday, January 03, 2018 12:05:46 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for bimp
I started to fill this out but it became too tedious. Maybe I'll try again later.

Tadow

Total Posts: 620
posted Wednesday, January 03, 2018 12:55:41 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Tadow
i got you NoHeadLights

How goes life, how are you feeling at this point of your life, do you feel like you are where you want to be for your age?

-life is plugging along. there's better days than others. before my accident i thought i was at a good spot career wise, but now, i'm going to go back to school and piggyback off the shit i already know, take some management classes and be done with warehouse work.

How is your love life, have you ever felt like you were with the "one", and how did things out, how did you feel afterwards?

-getting a date isn't a problem. sealing the deal is much different than it used to be though. lol. i don't think i've been anybody's "one" as far as i know.

Describe to us a day in the life of Tadow, what do you do when u have a whole day off, what restaurants places do u frequent?

-get chopped. run errands. clean the litter box. maybe take a nap..nothing exciting really. there's a dope little not cheap Italian spot in town i like to treat myself too occasionally. decent brew pub and pizza joint in town too thats grubbin as fuck

Who are you closest to on ughh? How many times have u guys hung out and what did u do?

-McFuck and Barzini are down in the Twin Cities i think. Don asked me if i wanted hit up the Prince memorial at First Ave after he overdosed but thats kind of a boot for me so i had to pass.

What music are you currently listening to, what do you lie to cook around the house, what kind of beverages do u drink?

-a lot of Delta and Piedmont blues. perfect hash music imo. old R&B and Soul. Clutch. my beverage of choice is whiskey with a Klonopin chaser

bimp

posted Wednesday, January 03, 2018 1:02:08 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for bimp
Are you the guy that got his arm ripped off?

Tadow

posted Wednesday, January 03, 2018 3:15:36 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Tadow
yep

bimp

posted Wednesday, January 03, 2018 3:45:56 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for bimp
You typed all that with one hand?

NoHeadlights

posted Wednesday, January 03, 2018 4:04:57 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for NoHeadlights
Lol good job filling in the role of bimp

Tadow

posted Wednesday, January 03, 2018 4:43:31 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Tadow
kinda..

All times are ET. The time now is 2:44 PM.Post viewed 277 timesPage: 1
 next newest topic | next oldest topic
Hop to: