Back To Starting Page Not signed in sign in
Current Forum Users (16) | My Profile | Register | Forum FAQ | Forum Search | UGHH Chat

UndergroundHipHop.com Forums > General Discussion Board >
Sup

next newest topic | next oldest topic
Share: Add to FacebookAdd to TwitterEmail This
Found: 22 replies
Page: 1
AuthorTopic:  Sup
bbb wall climb struggle

Total Posts: 26
Location: I Remember there was a Redman interview where he was saying that MC Hammer was gully as fuck, like g
posted Tuesday, January 09, 2018 11:38:39 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for bbb wall climb struggle
Fam, I'm ecstatic to announce my newest business venture to those who have been closest to me for these past 20 plus years; the ughh.com community. Myself and long time New Jersey hiphop comrade Raggedy Man (WRSU in the house) will be coming together to open our very own rock climbing center/facility in Hackensack this early spring. As excited as we are to put this out there, we are maybe even equally as hyped to announce that there were will be an opening party at the Wetlands featuring some excellent underground hiphop heavy hitters. This is the lineup thus far, but of course there will be more TBA..

Artist include..
-Raggedy Man.
-The guy from Artifakts who's not as famous as the other guy because drugs but who cares dirty jerz reppin'.
-Boostin' Kev (Agreed to perform if I copped his bail at Rikers, on my Ben Stiller in "Tower Heist" with Eddie Murphy shit, of course.)
-Marcus White will be performing alongside JC Plentee aka Joe Comacho for a one time Pool Hall Hustler reunion on his "Out of Rehab, Back to myself" tour", featuring Jason Iceblinghausen.
-Necro will be coming by for a set and to celebrate 20 years of Wetlands and ughh.com with us.
-Shinehead with beat set by Vinny G.
-Pack Fm versus Mac Lethal live on stage freestyle MC battle!!
-Live DJ sets by DJ Snoyl and DJ Gem.
-And of course more TBA we want this to be like a festival.

Partial IP: 224.194.89

bbb wall climb struggle

Location: I Remember there was a Redman interview where he was saying that MC Hammer was gully as fuck, like g
posted Tuesday, January 09, 2018 11:41:40 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for bbb wall climb struggle
I don't struggle to climb stuff anymore. I don't think that anybody should. But that's not the point.I just wanted to promote our show here. Just so you guys know I'm real and can climb better now and I'm still real hiphop.

bbb wall climb struggle

posted Tuesday, January 09, 2018 11:46:45 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for bbb wall climb struggle
Checkmark and Mic Stylez are "The New Skitzofreniks" have JUST been added.

bbb wall climb struggle

posted Wednesday, January 10, 2018 12:00:52 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for bbb wall climb struggle
You guys can face your fears too and manifest your realities just like I'm doing this year. Since posting this Chuck187 (PHH/JiggaBoo records/Deuce 5 to Life Ent) has agreed to perform. So Has JayBee and AaronWade.

PassOwl'sPerez

Total Posts: 19
posted Wednesday, January 10, 2018 2:28:22 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for PassOwl'sPerez
ayyyyyy, put me on son. i'm a long time friend of kev's and an old school phh/jiggaboo artist and affiliate. ask marcus, kev, chuck, and them about me i'm legit.

NoHeadlights

Total Posts: 54490
Location: Karim Carlos Badell trades his EBT money for drugs. He admitted this himself
posted Wednesday, January 10, 2018 4:55:31 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for NoHeadlights
Dude is so unfunny he has to talk to himself

Alright cya

Fosters

Total Posts: 3527
posted Wednesday, January 10, 2018 5:21:56 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for Fosters
Why are you talking to yourself?

NoHeadlights

Location: Karim Carlos Badell trades his EBT money for drugs. He admitted this himself
posted Wednesday, January 10, 2018 7:07:00 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for NoHeadlights
Fosters, why are you talking to the guy that's talking to himself

Gozer the Traveler

Total Posts: 329
posted Wednesday, January 10, 2018 11:06:56 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for Gozer the Traveler
whats going on again ?

triple b concert with shinehead
that'd be dope
can i get a confirmation ?

bbb wall climb struggle

posted Wednesday, January 10, 2018 4:39:39 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for bbb wall climb struggle
Hi, Gozer. The date is still TBA, although we are aiming for mid-March sometime. Also, It will be a Shinehead and Vinny G performance. Their new single, "Mon Nuh Touch Di Von Dutch" is now streaming on Soundcloud.

We're also pleased to announce the addition of PassOwl's Perez and Randy Kronson of Dime Toss to the lineup as part of the Pool Hall Hustlers showcase. As well there will be a live art installment as Checkmark and Paul of "Checks Cutz" will be offering free touch-ups during performances.

But it is with a heavy heart and deep regret to inform you all that our contract with Admiral Crumple has been terminated. We figured that it would be a safety concern to have him at the venue with some of the already confirmed artists. It's not a personal issue with Crumple, it's more of a liability and after much consideration we figured this would be best for everybody. Apologies to any one who was planning on seeing Crumple, we're working on getting him back out this way as soon as possible.

Nassau William Senior

Total Posts: 2321
Location: Hot box, handsome on a hill, watchin' night lights stretch. A Los Angeles journalist like Fletch.
posted Wednesday, January 10, 2018 4:53:39 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Nassau William Senior

bbb wall climb struggle

posted Wednesday, January 10, 2018 5:04:05 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for bbb wall climb struggle
There is no debate really that Crumple comes hard on those verses. But given his past with Necro and Chuck187 to have him at the venue would be a recipe for disaster.

I spoke with Dwayne Hosey (Dime Hitter) on the phone in Nebraska this morning from his baseball training camp. He still technically owns Jiggaboo Records and manages some of it's artists and told me in so many words that Crumple can't show his face there.

mcfuck

Total Posts: 10064
posted Wednesday, January 10, 2018 7:24:22 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for mcfuck
lineup is missin 'the buttress', nj native...

ken bone

Total Posts: 251
posted Wednesday, January 10, 2018 7:47:12 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for ken bone
Also have you considered Timmy Grins/Arcane?

bimp

Total Posts: 282
posted Wednesday, January 10, 2018 7:54:33 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for bimp
The buttress makes shit music Joel.

bbb wall climb struggle

posted Wednesday, January 10, 2018 8:13:09 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for bbb wall climb struggle
I'm still getting high, m13. Albeit a different kind of high. My DOC these days is rock climbing.

Ken Bone, good call. Is Arcane still posting on the MC boards?

mcfuck

posted Wednesday, January 10, 2018 8:35:02 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for mcfuck
should have the buttress in your lineup too, mike.

bbb wall climb struggle

posted Wednesday, January 10, 2018 8:41:11 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for bbb wall climb struggle
Word. Do you really think that anybody would want to hear the Buttress?

mcfuck

posted Wednesday, January 10, 2018 11:08:41 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for mcfuck
lineup is missin 'the buttress', nj native...

Norman Stansfield

Total Posts: 1463
posted Thursday, January 11, 2018 1:22:51 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Norman Stansfield
shit is not legit if you don't have Ken Dahl.

Retired Monkey (Admin)

Total Posts: 63046
posted Thursday, January 11, 2018 9:37:49 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Retired Monkey   Click Here to Email Retired Monkey
This some dozer shit

bbb wall climb struggle

posted Sunday, January 14, 2018 5:21:32 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for bbb wall climb struggle
You would think that, guy. You would think that, dude. You registered in '02. That's about a year late for anything worthwhile around here. The struggle is still real. But life doesn't have to be a wall. Out.

NoHeadlights

posted Sunday, January 14, 2018 1:38:53 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for NoHeadlights
Buttress was recently dropped from ughh records, we couldn't find a srs direction for her music and had a difference in opinions on what her music would be like, but she got more and more into the "juggalo" thing there was really no other way to approach this situation, and yes the music I have received is terrible, not even salvageable and I think that dork jak tripper was on like 2 songs

All times are ET. The time now is 5:19 AM.Post viewed 465 timesPage: 1
 next newest topic | next oldest topic
Hop to: