Back To Starting Page Not signed in sign in
Current Forum Users (49) | My Profile | Register | Forum FAQ | Forum Search | UGHH Chat

UndergroundHipHop.com Forums > General Discussion Board >
Shake And Bake Meth

next newest topic | next oldest topic
Share: Add to FacebookAdd to TwitterEmail This
Found: 5 replies
Page: 1
AuthorTopic:  Shake And Bake Meth
michellebanks

Total Posts: 4
posted Monday, March 05, 2018 4:17:05 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for michellebanks
I've read several recipes on how to manufacture meth with this method, shake and bake. Even here on this forum back in 2013 dannyjay 5150 posted a recipe that I thought was simple and accurate. I'll include that here:

""" INGREDIENTS:
Sudafed-found at your local pharmacy or department store. (must be 18 in America to buy)
Cold pack- The bags that you put in your lunchbox or on a swollen part of your body. Not the gel pack. Beads only, crushed.
Muriatic Acid-from your local hardware store
Lighter Fluid- (or starter fluid, grill lighter 8 oz)
Lye-found at your hardware store
Lithium Strip- from inside a AA battery

DIRECTIONS: Take a 20oz bottler and add your 8oz of coleman lighter fluid. Take 2 Lithium strips (Torn into small balls) from inside 2 AA batteries, then add them to the mixture. (MAKE SURE NOT TO GET ANY WATER ON THEM OR EVEN SWEAT OFF YOUR HANDS FOR IT WILL CATCH FIRE!). Add three tablespoons of crushed beads from a cold pack. Add 3 tablespoons of Lye crystals. Seal bottle, then shake. Once a reaction accurs, add an entire pack of crushed Sudafed (12 hours SINUS). Release pressure from your bottle to prevent explosion. Allow to react for 45 minutes to an hour (until your Lithium strips are copper-colored)

Make a gasing bottle. (This is what makes the methamphetamine). First, puncture a hole into the lid of another 20oz bottle. Then add an 18" clear "surgical" or "fish tank" tube. Once you have let your reaction sit, take a peice of aluminum and add it into your gassing bottle (the bottle with the hose). Drop a few drops of muriatic acid onto the metal inside the bottle. Quickly put on the cap with tube. Take the hose and put it into the liquid in your other bottle. "Snow" or white crystals should drop to the bottom. Once it has stopped, it is time to filter your liquid. Run the liquid through a coffey strainer. The white crystals left is the meth."""

My questions:

Is there was a need to add any water? I've seen only one other recipe that doesn't include it. I am really wondering if it does or not. Also, I really wish someone would post an anonymous video somewhere of making this recipe. I have four different recipes with instructions that are all basically the same except for the addition of water and differences in how big of a batch one is making.

Also, when the solution has finished reacting, and the lithium is bronze colored, will the bottle stop producing gas? Is that how you know it's done? When you release the preasure, or 'burp' the bottle, does the gas produced get less and less as it cooks? I'm asking because I've read often that you don't want to remove the cap to quickly, or too soon as this could cause sparks or explosion. Thanks.

Partial IP: 224.194.89

VicOne

Total Posts: 5101
posted Monday, March 05, 2018 4:32:38 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for VicOne   Click Here to Email VicOne

Nezzyknowzzz666

Total Posts: 21
posted Tuesday, March 06, 2018 12:38:51 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for Nezzyknowzzz666   Click Here to Email Nezzyknowzzz666
Lets hope you don't blow your house up lol

michellebanks

Total Posts: 4
posted Tuesday, March 06, 2018 4:47:49 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for michellebanks
Come on people! I'm desperate!

CAChri$t(IE)

Total Posts: 8290
posted Tuesday, March 06, 2018 7:01:49 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for CAChri$t(IE)
YOu’re good playa just add jerk seasoning and you gna be high for days

Porkelin

Total Posts: 401
posted Tuesday, March 06, 2018 8:43:25 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Porkelin
I don't see why you would add water. They specifically tell you not to let the lithium react with water. 'Shit, lighter fluid doesn't even dissolve in water, you'll have two phases!
And hydrogen bubbling doesn't require water.
Truth be told, i don't see where water fits into the equation. Recipe must've been different. Alternative is it was it used for unmentioned things, like making aqueous acid from acid salt. Probably it's used to wash the precipitate.
Fuck, i mean you could dissolve the meth in water, cut it, then recrystallize it, and have it look like it wasn't cut. Basically, crystals signalize purity. I'm no cook, but i make a mean bomb, hit me up for bacon and cheese.

All times are ET. The time now is 1:06 PM.Post viewed 468 timesPage: 1
 next newest topic | next oldest topic
Hop to: