Back To Starting Page Not signed in sign in
Current Forum Users (26) | My Profile | Register | Forum FAQ | Forum Search | UGHH Chat

UndergroundHipHop.com Forums > General Discussion Board >
Breaking News! Christian Civil War Began....

next newest topic | next oldest topic
Share: Add to FacebookAdd to TwitterEmail This
Found: 30 replies
Page: 1
AuthorTopic:  Breaking News! Christian Civil War Began....
VicOne

Total Posts: 5107
posted Friday, June 01, 2018 4:16:18 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for VicOne   Click Here to Email VicOne

Partial IP: 224.194.89

Gozer the Traveler

Total Posts: 383
posted Friday, June 01, 2018 6:02:26 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Gozer the Traveler
they're all just clout chasing jimmy swaggert anyways

VicOne

posted Friday, June 01, 2018 11:08:10 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for VicOne   Click Here to Email VicOne

GRMPA

Total Posts: 787
posted Friday, June 01, 2018 11:31:47 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for GRMPA   Click Here to Email GRMPA
Is homosexuality coexist in the church

?

NoHeadlights

Total Posts: 55450
Location: "I found out she was married,I went on her IG and t9dayshe had photos of her husband" Gay Karim
posted Saturday, June 02, 2018 12:10:16 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for NoHeadlights
Funny a pedo and a womanizer is claiming to be Christian

Porkelin

Total Posts: 414
posted Saturday, June 02, 2018 1:06:06 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Porkelin
NO! Homosexuality is NOT coexist! SPECIALLY not in the church! If a gay is trynna walk up on me I'm bodyslamming that cocksucker! T-bagging that passed out ass! Fuck outta here!

GRMPA

Total Posts: 787
posted Saturday, June 02, 2018 3:52:58 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for GRMPA   Click Here to Email GRMPA
Teabagging is gay. Put your dick in his mouth,

VicOne

posted Saturday, June 02, 2018 7:46:39 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for VicOne   Click Here to Email VicOne
Gino goes hard....

(I DONT RECOMMEND THE FULL HOUR JUST GO TO THE END: TO WHOMEVER IS WILLING TO PRESS PLAY)

LoL

amun1ra1ptah

Total Posts: 4004
posted Saturday, June 02, 2018 8:19:39 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for amun1ra1ptah
yo this be the rapture

VicOne

posted Saturday, June 02, 2018 8:28:42 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for VicOne   Click Here to Email VicOne
word!
Lecrae niiice

DJ Smegma

Total Posts: 9278
Location: But yo man, why is my story of the Wake Up Show goin off the air here funny???
posted Sunday, June 03, 2018 2:04:56 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for DJ Smegma   Click Here to Email DJ Smegma
Why are you dudes so wierd? Vicone more like DicOne AMIRIGHT?

VicOne

posted Sunday, June 03, 2018 8:37:12 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for VicOne   Click Here to Email VicOne
YOURWRONG!!!.... your just like these Drug Dealers here on UGHH ur selling DEATH!!!

amun1ra1ptah

posted Sunday, June 03, 2018 9:49:29 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for amun1ra1ptah

amun1ra1ptah

posted Sunday, June 03, 2018 11:07:00 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for amun1ra1ptah
i believe psychedelics open the mind to psychic powers if you do enough of them
but drugs are dangerous if you get on a defective trip you might end up in the lake of fire with the devil
like the 7 viles of lsd from the book of revelation mythology is my specialty
Lucifer the Morningstar is the root of david
rev.22:16
the Christians wrote Lucifer out of the third part of the trinity = the son of man
and changed it to the holy spirit making it the holy trinity and changing the meaning

ancient Egypt recorded christ trinity of god the supreme being and how he manifests creation = amun ra ptah
amun is the hidden aspect of god = the father
ra is the sun god on earth jesus Christ the light of the world who divides the darkness from light
ptah is horus from the myth of Osiris the lord resurrected from the dead the 2nd Christ with a new name
the myth of Osiris is about the 2nd coming of Christ he gets reincarnated and loses his identity so set kills Osiris with sin
set represents Lucifer and horus reps the 2nd coming of Christ on earth
set and horus battle each other till horus defeats set and then Osiris is resurrected from the dead

im a Christian but don't buy the balony they preach in the church trying to hate on Lucifer ,they cant kill the king you know the lion of Judah i mean he will break every chain
Jerusalem = jah-rule-shalom

VicOne

posted Sunday, June 03, 2018 12:56:02 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for VicOne   Click Here to Email VicOne
no doubt.... barz rite there man.... #knowledgewisdomeunderstanding
Keep Droppin

V-1.... oNE!

amun1ra1ptah

posted Sunday, June 03, 2018 4:03:59 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for amun1ra1ptah

I like to read the book of psalms its my favorite book in the bible
psalm 2:6 I have set my king upon my holy hill of zion
king davids prophesy of the name of lion of Judah the holy hill is in several different chapters = psalm 68 for example
the Egyptian shabaka stone has the ptah creation myth and the name of ptah is the primeval hill

amun1ra1ptah

posted Sunday, June 03, 2018 6:22:27 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for amun1ra1ptah
im a big reggae fan I own about 200 reggae cds
yabby you was a Christian reggae artist in Jamaica back in the day they called him jesus dread because he didn't believe in the rasta religion he preached Christianity
I believe the rastas sold out for a false christ haile Selassie the former emperor of Ethiopia and really didn't have the scripture to support it
even haile Selassie himself did not support the rastas and taught christanity

amun1ra1ptah

posted Sunday, June 03, 2018 6:33:57 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for amun1ra1ptah
one of my favorite reggae songs

Maffmatics (Admin)

Total Posts: 25016
Location: Iím a founding member of an organization called Deep Green Resistance
posted Sunday, June 03, 2018 7:38:08 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Maffmatics   Click Here to Email Maffmatics
Hay Vic, do thee remember that time thee tried to be a criminal?
Thee fucked it up hard.

amun1ra1ptah

posted Monday, June 04, 2018 2:17:49 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for amun1ra1ptah

in the ancient egyptian hymns of amun,verse 32 states that- all the gods are three,amun,ra and ptah,and there are none other like unto them- he whose name is hidden is amun,ra belongeth to him as his face,and the body is ptah- "i became from god one gods three"

Creation manifests as three aspects.This teaching is expressed in the ancient egyptian statement: I was one and then i became three and Neberdjer: Everything is amun ra ptah,three in one.Neberdjer manifests as amun ra ptah.In this teaching,amun represents the witnessing consciousness,ra represents the mind and senses,and ptah represents matter and all physical manifestation.Therefore,the trinity owes its existance to the one.The realization of the underlying unity,the oneness behind the multiplicity of the trinity,gives profound insight into the true nature of the divine and the way to discover the supreme self.When a spiritual aspirant begins to understand that the underlying basis behind creation,meaning the consciousness or idenity,the senses and mind,the perceptions of the physical universe,is in reality the one supreme spirit,they begin to turn away from the world of ordinary human existance,to discover the self within,and to know thyself

christian theology holds the belief of original sin-it is said to be the condition of every human being which resulted from the fall of eve and adam who were the first human beings created by god-however,the term original sin is not found in the bible-it is a concept which early christian theologians developed to explain the need for redemption and salvation by christ-they cite specific texts as implying oringinal sin-these inculde romans 7:1 john 5:19, and luke 11:13- because of this first sin by adam and eve,all humanity is said to have lost the grace of god-under this view it has been understood that the sin of adam and eve is endlessly transmited to all human beings-in a sense this notion of original sin is correct,but not in the sense that the masses of christian followers have come to understand-people have been guilty of committing the sin of eating from the tree of knowledge of good and evil from the begining of time,that is losing their sense of oneness with all creation,but they have done so on their own and not as a form of evil inheritance from adam and eve-human beings have tasted of the knowledge of duality and egoism,and these kind of people separated from their knowledge of the higher self-in this respect the people are comittting the sin of ignorance and egoism-the soul came to believe that it was seperate and individual,that it is not connected to god,and therefore,sin and its ramifications arise-sin is the feeling of separation from god as well as the acts that arise out of this state of ignorance-in a broad context sin is anything that takes a person away from discovering their true self or knowledge of the truth-the devil in later and christian and hebrew belief is equated with "the supreme spirit of evil",who for all time has been ruling over a kingdom of all evil spirits,and is in constant oppistion to god-the word devil is derived from the latin diabolus,and from the greek diablos,which is an adjective that means slanderous-it is also used in ancient greek as a noun to identify a specfic person as being a slanderer-the term "diabolos" was used for the septuagint or greek translation of the jewish bible,not refering to human beings,but in order to translate the hebrew word ha-satan (the satan),an expression which was originally used as one of the members of the divine court whose function was to act like a roving spy for god-satan gathered intelligence about human beings during his travels on earth-thus originally ,satan meant "an opponet and not a particular being with actual existence-at around the 6th century b.c.e.,satan appears in the old testament as an individual angel that is subordinate to god-gradually as jewish and christian tradition developed around this idea,satan became known as the personality who was the source of all evil,and was responsible for leading human beings into sin-this caracter was most likely influenced by the ancient egyptian god,set,who killed his own brother-however,even set was never seen as the "source of evil itself" until the late dynastic period,which was when the jewish people were living in egypt-this notion of a person who causes evil in human beings is extremely dangerous because it allows people with poor moral development to shirk responsibility for their actions-in later jewish tradition ,and therefore also in christian thought,this title became a proper name-satan was then seen as personified adversary not only to humans beings,but also primarily of god-the development of the devil as the personified evil adversary probibly arose from the early jewish and christian assotiation with dualistic theologys of persia as well as the dualistic philosophy of zoroaster and the misunderstanding of the egyptian caracter set-in some segments of jewish theology, the idea of satan developed as an evil impulse-human beings are seen as susceptible to a force,which is outside of,and separate from them-therefore,with this view it is possible for a human being to become possessed by the evil force and coerced into wrongdoing-jesus was seen as the savior who broke the power of the devil over human beings-this view is dangerous because it negates the power of the human mind to control itself,the power of free will-it also opens the door to superstion and imagination about supernatural beings,which are in reality symbols mistaken as real beings that exist in fact-if satan were the true adversary of god,this would mean that god is not omnipotent because there is a being who can limit his power-so the teaching of satan must be correctly understood in order to aviod error and misunderstanding in ones spiritual movement

amun1ra1ptah

posted Monday, June 04, 2018 2:49:49 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for amun1ra1ptah
the shabaka stone

1)ptah conceived in his heart (reasoning consciousness-mind) all that would exist and at his utterance (the word- will,power to make manifest),created nun,the primeval waters (unformed matter-energy).
2)then not having a place to sit ptah causes nun to emerge from the primeval waters as the primeval hill so that he may have a place to sit.atom then emerges and sits upon ptah.then came out of the waters four pairs of gods and goddesses,the ogdoad (eight gods)
3)nun (primeval waters) and nunet (heaven)
4)huh (boundlessness) and huhet (that which has boundaries)
5)kuk (darkness) and kuket (light)
6)amon (the hidden) and amonet (that which is manifest)
7)the neteru(nun,nunet,huh,huhet,kuk,kuket,amon,amonet) are the lips and teeth of (gods) mouth which speaks the names of all things which come into existense.
8)the heart and tongue have power over all the limbs.god is found as the heart within all bodies,and in the mouth of each neter and all humans as the tongue (will),of all things that live...it is god who thinks (as the heart) and comands (as the tongue).
9)that which the nose breathes,the eyes see,the ears hear;all of these(senses) are comunicated to the heart. it is the heart (mind) which makes all knowledge and awareness manifest.and then the tongue is what repeats what the heart has thought.
10)all divine utterances manifested themselves through the thoughts of the heart and the commandments of the tongue.
11)justice is done to they who do what is loved,punishment to they who do what is hated.life is given to they who are peacefull,death is given to the criminal.
12)in truth god (ptah) caused the neteru to be born,the creation of the cities,establishment of the nomes,the establishment of the neteru in their places of adoration.god made their likenesses according to their desire.thereby,the neteru intered into their bodies,the variety of wood,all types of mineral,clay,and all things that grow from these and in which they have taken place,foods,provisions,and all good things ...he (ptah) is heru (horus)
13)thus is it to be understood that ptah is the mightest of all divinities

seasoned giraffe ribs

Total Posts: 233
Location: rotissiere ropes, hickory scented mint scented glaze
posted Monday, June 04, 2018 5:15:50 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for seasoned giraffe ribs
Verbalizer comin' from the temple of void,
Crown from a hat, man from a boy,
Onward ride as I talk of Rah, converse with Horace, create with Ptah

VicOne

posted Monday, June 04, 2018 6:44:02 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for VicOne   Click Here to Email VicOne
ok maff im forgiven tho....

Porkelin

posted Monday, June 04, 2018 10:15:31 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Porkelin
How many of these UGHH freakshows are for real? I mean, even if trolling, get a fucking life.

amun1ra1ptah

posted Monday, June 04, 2018 10:38:11 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for amun1ra1ptah
if you aint repin right the lion of Judah will snatch that cross right off yo neck and break yo chain just like he debo and you red

VicOne

posted Tuesday, June 05, 2018 7:55:42 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for VicOne   Click Here to Email VicOne
Porkelin aka Swinelin

Total Posts: 381

Porkelin

posted Tuesday, June 05, 2018 8:07:32 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for Porkelin
The fact that you measure status with forum activity says it all. Boy, you called in terrorist threats over a shit tier scam! Do you honestly believe anyone gives half a shit about what you think about them? If this is you trolling, your gimmick is wack. If this is you being serious, be religious if it helps you cope with your pitiful existence but keep that shit to yourself, don't push that hate. Sanctimonious evangelicalism is one of the most malignant cancers there is.

Porkelin

posted Tuesday, June 05, 2018 5:03:14 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Porkelin
naaah you guys alright

VicOne

posted Tuesday, June 05, 2018 9:16:28 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for VicOne   Click Here to Email VicOne
Psalms is dope amun1ra1ptah so is Proverbs.... imma Daniel, Hosea, Revelations kind of a guy

DJ Smegma

Total Posts: 9278
Location: But yo man, why is my story of the Wake Up Show goin off the air here funny???
posted Wednesday, June 06, 2018 12:16:34 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for DJ Smegma   Click Here to Email DJ Smegma
you're a retarded kind of guy, you fucking idiot

VicOne

posted Friday, June 08, 2018 5:51:06 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for VicOne   Click Here to Email VicOne

All times are ET. The time now is 7:40 AM.Post viewed 862 timesPage: 1
 next newest topic | next oldest topic
Hop to: