Back To Starting Page Not signed in sign in
Current Forum Users (49) | My Profile | Register | Forum FAQ | Forum Search | UGHH Chat

UndergroundHipHop.com Forums > General Discussion Board >
Sensationalized Fake Empathy In The Fallen State Of Hip Hop

next newest topic | next oldest topic
Share: Add to FacebookAdd to TwitterEmail This
Found: 4 replies
Page: 1
AuthorTopic:  Sensationalized Fake Empathy In The Fallen State Of Hip Hop
Dyme Secta

Total Posts: 289
posted Tuesday, June 19, 2018 9:47:05 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for Dyme Secta
At this point R.I.P holds little weight. It doesn't even make any sense.
False empathy getting passed around like the industry virus & it is obvious.

It goes like this young ones the people who love you carry your casket then life goes on.
Sensationalized hysteria in the fallen state of culture for profit is meaningless.

Get'n affairs in order as we post. Feel'n real grateful & focused. For any people
under the hypnosis of liars. Believe those people who clearly want to be in that industry of death
if you want to. End up like them while we will continue to live. Thoughtfully created never to be destroyed.

Figure'n out who understands more & find'n out a way to make it work to survive & thrive
until the last breath & then their will be more. Peace in.

- dymesecta

Partial IP: 224.194.89

Porkelin

Total Posts: 408
posted Tuesday, June 19, 2018 10:40:17 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for Porkelin
Never know what you got until it's gone. And what's more gangsta than a casket in a hole. I don't believe in more, but I don't know, maybe in the end everything gets exponentially slow.
Life is responsibility, so death is probably serenity. I experienced it as a kid, my friends pressed on my chest to stop my pulse and breath and I was gone for just a bit but it felt like infinity.

bimp

Total Posts: 446
posted Tuesday, June 19, 2018 11:13:34 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for bimp
What in the fuck are u guys talking about

Porkelin

Total Posts: 408
posted Tuesday, June 19, 2018 12:18:11 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Porkelin
Everything and nothing. Everything is at the heart of pure miracles. That's a truism. The most real truth shapes exponential brightness. That's how you evolve. Evolution reflects the doorway to phenomena. Case in point, the Pinochio archetype explains your own observations, roughly speaking.

perspective

Total Posts: 63
posted Monday, June 25, 2018 8:48:53 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for perspective
true.

All times are ET. The time now is 11:18 AM.Post viewed 320 timesPage: 1
 next newest topic | next oldest topic
Hop to: